Prom Night || BUTCHERCUP

De pretzel_pretzel

//COMPLETED// "If you want to take bc away you have to go through me first." Butch's famous words before he g... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1- Valentine's day part 1
Chapter 2- Valentine's day part 2
Chapter 3- Spending time together
A/N: Should I continue the story or not?
A/N: Got into the rankings...
Chapter 4- Spending time at the park
Chapter 5- Are you guys dating?
Chapter 6- Late night fights and confessions
A/N: No updates for a while
Chapter 7- Who did this?!
Chapter 8- New brothers and sisters
Chapter 9- Lies and dating part 1
Chapter 10- Lies and dating part 2
Chapter 11- Lies and dating part 3
Chapter 12- Problems with Morebucks
13- Butch's shirt...
Chapter 14- Party disaster part 1
Author's Note
Chapter 15- Party disaster part 2
Chapter 16- Let's end this! part 1
Chapter 17- Weird things happen...
Not an update but please read for info...
Chapter 18- Let's end this! part 2
Chapter 19- I'm a great husband material!
Chapter 20: The date
Author's note
Special chap!

Prom night/End

326 17 12
De pretzel_pretzel

Buttercup's POV

"Yes. Yes, I will."

"To celebrate, let's take a selfy!"

He grabbed me and pulled me close. He snapped a picture and checked it. It looked bad! I had my eyes closed and my face was all scrunched up. There was some chocolate on my cheeks and you can just imagine how bad it looked!

"Hey! Delete that! It looks really bad!" I said trying to snatch the phone from his hand but he was quick to move his hand out of the way and I hit his *cough cough* male part *cough cough* and he dropped the phone.

I quickly snatched the phone and deleted it. I went to the ladies restroom and washed my face there. I wiped the water off my face with a my handkerchief and went back to our table.

He was still brooding about what happened. I felt a little guilty since I hit him on a private part...

"Hey..." I quietly called out to him. He looked at me with those beautiful pained eyes, probably from me hitting it.

"I didn't hit it that hard, did I?" I asked. He looked really hurt. He looked like he would cry any minute.

He sadly shook his head. This slightly irritated me. If he has a problem he has to voice it out or I'll never get it!

"What, is your problem?" I hissed. He looked at me and sighed sadly.

"It's just that you didn't like the idea of me taking a selfy with you..." He pouted. I was speechless. I thought he would have already been yelling about earlier that he wouldn't be able to reproduce or something.

"Oh. I thought that I hit you so hard that you couldn't speak anymore." I teased. He laughed and shook his head lightly with tears rolling down his cheek.

"I'm going to pay for our food. Wait for me outside, ok?" He said and stood up, wiping the tears with his hand.

"Yeah, sure." I answered and went out, not forgetting to bring the bags with the things we bought. The money used to pay the dress was mine, obviously.

After paying, he went out and we flew back home. Well, my home, of course. Not his.

"Bye butch." I was about to step in when he grabbed my wrist.

I turned around. With a sigh, I asked him what is it. He grinned with a mischievous glint on his eyes. He pulled me in for a peck on my lips and hurriedly flew to mojo's lair. Breaking the roof of mojo's lair in the process.

I was left there with a flushed face, standing still. I was gonna stay a while longer when I heard squealing.

I whipped my head to the source of the irritating squeals and saw my sisters and robin standing in front of the garage. The squealing was mostly done by bubbles and robin.

I quickly regained my senses and made a run for my room. When I got there, I locked the doors, windows and curtains blocked the view. I made a barricade on the door using my study table, that I apparently don't use much, closet, hamper, night stand, a chair, and the bed.

This could at least last longer than just a locked door. Is what I would like to think because I knew better.

Five seconds haven't even passed yet, when my window's glass was suddenly shattered and on the floor.

"So, did you have fun?" Asked a very hyper bubbles.

"Yes, bubbles. Now get out of the room!" I pushed her out of my already shattered window and covered it with wooden boards. 'Next time maybe I should put the barricade on the window.'

I put all my things back to where I took it from and sat down on the chair. I checked my phone's battery and saw that it was about to die soon. I charged my phone and changed to my pajamas and went to bed. 'I guess I will have to make extra lunch for those two...' With that in mind, I drifted off to sleep.

~Timeskip to the day of prom night cause I'm great...jk~

"Yay!" A shrill voice screamed through the house.

"Shut up, bubbles! I'm trying to sleep here!!" I shout.

Suddenly, my door was broken down to the floor and into bits. "MY DOOR!!"

"Wake up, buttercup!" She screamed in a sing-song way.

"What do you want, bubbles? It's still 4 in the morning..." I groggily asked.

"We're going to style you! Right, blossom?" She asked behind her.

I didn't hear anything. She probably nodded or muttered or something.

"Why would you need to style me this early!"

"Buttercup's right. It's still too early, don't you think?" Blossom asked.

Bubbles sighed and just nodded her head. "Ok, fine. It's too early for you two." She said and left the room.

Timeskip is brought to you by me being a lazy bum.

"Do I have to stay?" I asked. I looked at the dress I was wearing, it looked good on me. I looked up worriedly at my sister.

She was wearing a pink dress to prom. The dress complemented her pink eyes and orange hair. She looked like a fictional beauty.

"Yes." She answered calmly. I groaned and my right hand move its way to mess up my hair. But before it had further contact, a hand pulled mine away from my head and pulled me until I crashed into its chest.

The hand that pulled me belongs to a boy or man or guy or whatever. I know that because the chest I crashed to was flat and not soft. No boobs on the way. Or the person that pulled me could be a flat-chested girl.

I looked behind and saw breaker. He smirked then winked at me.

"Hey. Where's brute?" I asked. I didn't see her since earlier.

He shrugged and pulled me to the center of the room, where I last saw boomubbles.

We danced for two songs and after that, I excused myself to sit down because my feet were killing me.

I ate food from the table near some couples and saw blake.

"Hey blake, have you seen butch around?" I screamed through the loud music.

"I haven't exactly but I think he was dancing with brute earlier." He said and I pondered for awhile. I then said thank you and left the table with food, of course.

I went back to where my sister sat earlier. I sat down and began to eat.

Minutes passed after I finished eating, there was still no sight of butch. I stood up and went back to blake, who was surprisingly still at there.

"Hey blake. Wanna dance?" I asked. Since butch doesn't seem to wanna show up then I'll dance with somebody else. I can't wait forever.

He shook his head violently and looked at me incredulously, "I'm sorry. What did you say?" He asked.

"I'm sure you heard me." I said.

"O-ok." He said and wiped his hands on his pants. He seems to be nervous.

"Don't worry. It's not like butch will see us dancing." I said and pulled him to the dance floor.

In the middle of us dancing, the music stopped and he sighed in relief. He let go of me and wiped his imaginary sweat on the forehead.

He excused himself and went to the 'restroom'. I'm sure he definitely went for Berserk. After he left, the music was back on but it was another song. I stood there for a while and was about to leave, when suddenly a pair of hands was wrapped around my waist, pulled me closer to its chest.

I smiled. "So you decided to finally show up?"

He leaned over and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah." He whispered on my ear.

"This is gonna be our first and last dance tonight."

He hummed and I could almost feel him smiling, "And why's that?" He asked.

"Because I was waiting for you for an hour already and my feet are killing."

"Aw. You waited for me?" He teased.

"Yes. If I wasn't your girlfriend, I would have left by now and would be sleeping."

We talked and joked while dancing and the song was slowly nearing its end. After one last spin, I smiled at him and said, "Maybe next year's prom wouldn't be that bad."

The End...

~○~○~
Future kids: Hey!! What about our screen time!?

Me: Anyway, sorry for the late update! I know that I broke my promise but wattpad was messing with me earlier so I couldn't make the chapter on time.

So, I only hope you enjoyed this super late last chapter of mine. Not to mention, horrible. It sucks right? My school starts tomorrow and that means I fulfilled my promise to myself! I have some upcoming books, so if it's not too much to ask, please check it out after it's published.

Also, a good friend of mine, RRBxPPGships, has just finished another book! If you haven't checked it yet, please check it out later!

Writing this story has been great guys! I hope you all enjoyed the story from the start to end!
Bye and please have a good day!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

197K 4.4K 41
When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the wrong person...I-I should go." ...will...
1K 72 10
*Cussing *Here they are the Powerpuff girls Z, so they aren't sisters here and they keep it a secret that they are the Powerpuff girls -- After the t...
26.9K 884 29
This is book 1 and book 2 is called " back to you " Just go to my profile and click works. There you will find BOOK 2 CALLED BACK TO YOU Buttercup co...
48.5K 1.1K 57
Just a bunch of random one-shots about ppgxrrb that pop into my mind. (Big butchercup shipper... you've been warned) If you have a request for a one...