Imagination Land| BNHA Onesho...

Od IDontKnowHowIGotHere

This is a book dedicated to BNHA/MHA oneshots and headcannons (mainly oneshots). I'm caught up with the manga... Více

QUEUE
Dessert| Shouto Todoroki
Welcome Distraction| Shouta Aizawa (N)
No Longer Alone| Izuku Midoriya
Unaccustomed| Hitoshi Shinsou (N)
Useless Argument| Katsuki Bakugou
Doctor Iida to the Rescue| Tenya Iida (N)
Confession| Izuku Midoriya
Line After Line| Katsuki Bakugou (N)
Getting Creative| Amajiki Tamaki
The Girl Talk| Eijirou Kirishima
Movie Night (Part 1)| Izuku Midoriya
Movie Night (Part 2)| Izuku Midoriya 🍋
Amnesia| Katsuki Bakugou
My Savior?| Dabi
Beach Day| Eijirou Kirishima
Fight Me| All Might/ Yagi Toshinori
Forced Into Action| Fumikage Tokoyami
Smile| Mirio Togata
Laser Tag| Denki Kaminari
What Could Have Been| Shouta Aizawa
Awkward| Shinsou Hitoshi
Insecure| Shouto Todoroki
Don't Worry, We're Friends| Katsuki Bakugou
Documenting| Yamada Hizashi
Will She Stay?| Yamada Hizashi x OC 🍋
Vow| Katsuki Bakugou
Projecting| Eijirou Kirishima {REQUESTED}
Villainous| Togata Mirio {REQUESTED}
Dadzawa| Shouta Aizawa x Daughter!OC
Against The Rules| Yamada Hizashi {REQUESTED} 🍋
Bodies| Dabi (N)
They Have a Crush [HC]
Emotions| Shouto Todoroki x OC
Wrong| Kurogiri (N)
Falling Behind| Izuku Midoriya
Dirty Mind| Eijirou Kirishima {REQUESTED} 🍋
Starry-eyes| Toyomitsu Taishiro/Fatgum
Sounds Like a Date| Tenya Iida (N)
Wall 2.0| Amajiki Tamaki (N)
Light and Darkness| Fumikage Tokoyami
Tsundere| Denki Kaminari (N)
Playing With Fire| Dabi {REQUESTED} 🍋
Cuddling [HC]
Long Distance| Izuku Midoriya (N)
Hell Flame| Shouto Todoroki {REQUESTED} 🍋
Completely Skipable Author's Note
Touch| Tomura Shigaraki (N)
Hidden Desires| Amajiki Tamaki {REQUESTED} 🍋 (N)
Wait For Me (Part 1)| Katsuki Bakugou (N)
Your Obedient Servant| Shouto Todoroki
Annoying Child [HC]
The Couch (Part 1)| Tenya Iida (N)
Similarities| Hitoshi Shinsou (N)
By Your Side| Tensei Iida
Before I Lose You| Shouto Todoroki (N)
Take a Hint| Katsuki Bakugou x OC 🍋
REQUESTS (CLOSED)
The Couch (Part 2)| Tenya Iida (N)
Wait For Me (Part 2)| Katsuki Bakugou N
Mixed Up| Denki Kaminari (N)
Accidents Happen | Shouto Todoroki {REQUESTED}
Break a Leg | Katsuki Bakugou {REQUESTED} (N)
Weakling | Izuku Midoriya
Morning Coffee | Neito Monoma {REQUESTED} 🍋
Pleasure and Pain | Denki Kaminari {REQUESTED} 🍋
Ashes of the Past | Tomura Shigaraki {REQUESTED} (N)
Temptation | Fumikage Tokoyami {REQUESTED}
Deprivation| Seiji Shishikura {REQUESTED}🍋 (N)
Tell Him| Fumikage Tokoyami x OC
Petting| Shouta Aizawa x OC 🍋

Blood Ties | Tenya Iida {REQUESTED}

2K 47 13
Od IDontKnowHowIGotHere

I have no excuses for how long it's been. All I can do is apologize... again. The reader is Toga's twin sister, but they won't share the same last name because of the parent's split. Also, this isn't at all proofread because I'm working on a time deadline. The ending was especially rushed this time. Sorry aisanevaH_selA

(Female Reader)

~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes, things just don't work out.

This was a lesson you'd been taught at a young age from your mother. After her split with your father (you were only one and a half at the time), she'd made sure it was cemented in your brain. In turn, that made you a pretty passive child, not really making strong attachments to anything in particular. You weren't completely sure if that was a good or bad thing yet.

Some kid decided to take the seat you usually sat in for lunch? Oh well, they weren't assigned, so you should have expected it.

The boy you had a crush on in elementary decided he liked your best friend more than you? Oh well, the heart wanted what it wanted.

Your father couldn't make it to your birthday party for the tenth consecutive year in a row? Oh well, he did have another child to care for that required a lot of his attention. Said child was your twin sister, whom you've never had the chance to meet. He'd taken her, and your mother had taken you in the split (which was a stupid thing to do, in your opinion, but you were too young to do anything about it at that time). Even so, you held no bad blood or negative feelings towards your father or your mother. They had their reasons, and you didn't care to question them. You'd never been one to react too strongly to anything, really.

So, as you stared at the blood sitting immobile on Vlad King's glove, you couldn't find it in yourself to care that much that your quirk still hadn't grown enough to make it do more than move a millimeter in either direction. Vlad King, however, didn't share your passive sentiment. "What was that, (l/n)? Were you even trying that time?!" His glove absorbed the blood back into his body as he took intimidating steps towards you.

You put your bandaged hands up in front of you as you cowered slightly away from him. "Of course I did. I swear, it moved half a millimeter more than yesterday," you tried, not wanting him to chew you out or give you more brutal training.

His eyes narrowed further, and you shuddered as his hands went to his hips. Vlad King was always warm with the rest of the class, but everyone knew that something bad was coming when the hands went to the hips.

For a moment, he just stared at you without saying a word, making a bead of sweat roll down the back of your neck. With a sigh, he brought up a hand and began rubbing his temples. "Really (l/n), I'm running out of ways to make you care more about improving your quirk. You can't always rely on harming yourself to use your quirk. I know that too well."

You turned your eyes away from his disappointed expression to look at the scars along your arms that the bandages failed to cover. They were haphazardly placed, and some even ran across others. You didn't always have the time to make precise cuts when you were in the heat of battle. A part of you hated the way they marred your skin, but it was a price you had to pay to use your quirk and couldn't be helped.

"I do care about improving my quirk, Vlad King sensei, I just don't see the point in getting upset or frustrated about not mastering it at this point in my life. If millimeters is all I can manage right now, I'll take them happily. With time and training, those millimeters add up, so I'm not worried. So, until I get to the point of being able to manipulate others' blood as well as my own, I'll do what I must."

He sighed again but didn't look nearly as disappointed as before. "A villain may not give you the time that you need, but you are right about training; that's why I want you to run laps around the training grounds until your legs give out."

Your face paled as you imagined the pain. "B-but how will that help me with controlling other people's blood?"

"You need to train more than just your quirk to become a great hero. Now, move!"

~~~~~~~~~~

After over two hours of running and, what had to be, many buckets of sweat, your legs felt like toothpicks. Even so, you weren't that upset. It was your fault for having hope Vlad King would let you off the hook after putting his hands on his hips, and you also knew that while this training was harsh, it would only help you in the future. So, despite your muscles screaming, you kept running. They hadn't given out on you yet.

Hearing quick footsteps coming towards you, you prepared yourself for the wonderful breeze that class A's rep would provide. He'd been running laps even before you started, and his speed gave your body the small amount of relief it needed to keep going.

Closing your eyes, you braced yourself... only to feel nothing but a shadow blocking the beaming sun from your face. It was pleasant, but not what you needed. Squinting your eyes open, you saw Tenya Iida slowly jogging beside you with two bottles of orange juice in his hands. When he noticed you looking, he held one out to you with a serious frown on his face.

"It's been a while since you last stopped for a drink. It's important to stay hydrated, especially in this kind of weather. You should take more care of your body and its needs," he scolded lightly.

You smiled gratefully while taking the bottle from his outstretched hand and pausing in your jog to gulp it down greedily, only to have him warn you and urge you to slow down. When the bottle was completely empty and your head was no longer cloudy, you took in a deep and much-needed breath.

"Thanks, Iida. I really needed that. You're a life-saver."

He sighed but didn't look all that upset. "I do hope we stop meeting each other like this. You really should take better care of yourself."

You nudged him in the side playfully with your arm. "Aw, don't be like that. I know you enjoy seeing me more than you let on," you teased him. An airy laugh bubbled it's way out of your throat when his cheeks flushed and he tried his best to blame it on the sun with those awkward hand gestures of his. "There's no need to be embarrassed, Iida. I enjoy seeing you too. You're great company." The flush returned to his cheeks with a passion, and you couldn't help but laugh again. He was always so fun to tease.

~~~~~~~~~~

What started as a fun activity between the classes had quickly gone awry after the sudden appearance of villains. You'd been hiding in the brush, waiting for the next student from class A to come by when gas began to drift towards your position. The only person you knew in your class to have any quirk that even resembled gas was Kinoko, but you knew it wasn't hers. Not trusting it, you'd started moving in the opposite direction and came into contact with Yosetsu and a girl from class A. That's when you got the news that there was an attack.

Now, you were running through the forest with your heart pounding in your ears and trying your best to pinpoint the sound of a scream you heard. You knew heading towards the danger was neither the best nor smartest decision, but you were in the hero course; you couldn't help yourself.

Not too long after, you broke through the brush only to find a sight that shocked you. A girl from class A had another pinned on the ground, but you could tell she wasn't a student, at least, not one from UA. The weirdest and most disturbing part of it all: she had your face.

All three girls in the clearing turned to look at you as you entered, but your eyes were focused on the amber pair that matched your own. You desperately wanted to believe that it was just a villain with a quirk that had taken your face, but you knew that was just your brain trying to ignore the facts in front of you.

"H-Himiko?" you breathed, a mixture of fear and unsureness. Your mother and father were very tight-lipped about your twin, but they had given you her name. You had hope that the villain beneath the girl would just brush over the name and return to fighting, but that hope was crushed as her eyes widened and realization flashed across her face along with a familiar grin that had graced your face occasionally.

"(f/n)! How nice to finally meet my twin! I thought this day would never come!" The brown-haired girl on top of her glanced at me with guarded eyes, and that was the opportunity Himiko needed to throw her off. Your eyes followed the tube that retracted back towards your twin, and you recognized the deep crimson color of blood within.

Himiko began to close in on you almost faster than you could process at the moment. You somehow managed to stumble out of the way fast enough to just barely miss the knife aimed for your gut. It grazed your scarred arm and you could feel your blood rushing to the surface, eager to escape your body and be used.

"Aww! I missed! C'mon sis, just let me see a bit more of your blood! I wanna see! I really wanna see! I wanna taste too!" She came at you again, and you used the blood that was trailing down your arm to create a shield just in time. Her knife bounced off, and she jumped back. "Wow! Your quirk is amazing! We should hang out sometime, nee-san!" And just like that, she was rushing off into the trees with you staring after her, dumb-struck. You could feel the class A girls staring at you, but you didn't want to look at them, not yet.

Your sister, your twin, was a villain. That was a hard pill to swallow. You were trying to figure out the hows and whens when a group of boys from class A suddenly came up from behind you making you startle. You hadn't even noticed their arrival. The brown-haired girl looked like she was about to say something, but you spoke before her. "We should start heading back to the compound. It's not safe out here." Not waiting to see if they followed you, you turned on your heel and booked it in the general direction. You had to talk to Vlad King, Aizawa, and the Pussycats about this.

~~~~~~~~~~

Many hours later, you were sitting outside the hospital while the rest of your classmates visited those who'd been injured. It wasn't that you weren't worried about them, you were, there were just other things on your mind... or other people. Your mind was still reeling about your twin. You couldn't believe that the first time you ever see her or speak to her, she was trying to kill you. What had went wrong? What caused her to choose the path of a villain? You had so many questions and not enough answers.

A jacket being placed over your shoulders startled you. Snapping your head up, you caught Iida's worried gaze. "Yet again, I find you neglecting your body. It's cold out, and you shouldn't be sitting without a coat." He then took note of the red around your eyes that you tried to hide by looking away. "What's wrong, (l/n)?"

You wanted to say nothing and pretend like you were fine and unaffected, but you really needed someone to talk to. Who better than Iida? He always found time to listen to whatever you babbled about when you'd meet up with him occasionally.

So, you let everything out. You told him about what happened in the forest, your parents splitting up and taking one child each, how you'd never seen your twin until today, and you even told him about the fears you had. Now that some of class A had seen and found out that your sister was a villain, would they look at you differently? Would they think that because she was a villain, that you were too? You'd seen the looks Aizawa and Vlad King had given you when you pulled them aside and given them the news, seen the almost imperceptible way their eyes hardened, and your heart ached. You would never ever even think of betraying the school or your classmates in such a way, but you could see from their looks that they didn't know that.

Iida putting a hand on your shoulder snapped you out of your thoughts and made you realize that tears were beginning to form in the corners of your eyes. His face was more serious than you'd ever seen it. "I can assure you, I would never think of you in such a way! You are one of the most dedicated students at UA, and I would never judge you for something that your twin has done! From what I have seen, you have the makings of being a great hero someday! Also, don't worry about my classmates, I'm sure that as soon as you explain the circumstances they will be very understanding!" His words were sure and encouraging, easing your worries for the moment.

Wiping away the tears that hadn't fallen, you sent him a beaming smile. "You really are the best, Tenya. I really appreciate you." To go along with your words, you pressed a short kiss to his cheek as thanks. Seeing his cheeks turn a bright an obvious red along with his uncharacteristic stuttering had you laughing again and forgetting all about your twin who was lurking not too far away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha........ soooooo..... I didn't make the time deadline. I'm over it by nearly 10 minutes by time I'll finish and post this. I made an announcement that said if I didn't make it, I'd have to write every day this week and keep adding on for every day I miss. So....... like...... do y'all think I should stick to my word or should I get a pass since it's 10 minutes (have mercy pls).

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

45.5K 385 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
531K 7.9K 60
If you experience cringe while reading this, I am under no obligation to listen to you complain. These are old and bad but there are a few diamonds...
63.1K 948 27
This book is about Boku No Hero Academia x Fem! Reader oneshots. There will be girlxgirl and boyxgirl oneshots. I am also including class 1-B and som...
185K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...