Bizarre OneShots (Jojo's Biza...

By JustARandomRiter

Hello and welcome to my book of OneShots for Jojo! I will accept any requests, male or female characters, sex... More

REQUESTS *Coming Soon*
* A/N * 1/14/19 *
* A/N * 1/22/19 * New One-Shot??? *
* A/N * 3/26/19 *
* A/N * 5/27/19 *
* A/N * 7/2/19 * Q&A *
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Who Wants To Live Forever?)
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Dream Come True)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader (Long Lost Friend)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Long Lost Friend Part 2)
Dio Brando x Reader (NOT THE PEPSI)
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Savior) *Angst*
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader x Joseph Joestar (Competition)
Wamuu x Fem Reader (Spare My Life)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Cherry) x Fem Reader (The Painting)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Chibi) x Fem Reader (The Flowers)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader (Nervous)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Baby Fever)
Hol Horse x Fem Reader (I Will Follow You)
Old Joseph Joestar x Fem Reader (Old Geezer)
Josuke Higashikata x Fem Reader (First Date) *Lime-ish*
Rohan Kishibe x Fem Reader (Crush)
Yoshikage Kira x Fem Reader (Just Business)
Jotaro Kujo (Part 4) x Fem Reader (First Time) *Lemon*
Giorno Giovanna x Fem Reader (A Courageous Love)
Giorno Giovanna x Male Reader (Those Feelings)
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (After School...) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (Unexpected Confessions) *Subtle Lime*
Bruno Bucciarati x Male Reader (A Capo's Life) *Angsty*
Pannacotta Fugo x Fem Reader (Jealous)
Pannacotta Fugo x Reader *Angst* (We're Over)
Ghirga Narancia x Fem Reader (Six Years Later...) *Lime*
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (Side Piece)
Guido Mista x Male Reader *Lemon* (I Like You)
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (I Think I'm Catching Feelings) *Kinda Angst*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (Lost and Found)
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Agreement) *Lemon*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Accident) (Part 2 to The Agreement) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader x Leone Abbacchio (Love Rising)
Panacotta Fugo x Fem Reader x Ghirga Narancia (Jealous Friends)
The Passione Gang x Fem Reader (Pick Me!)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader (The Party)
Prosciutto x Fem Reader (Misunderstood) *Lemon*
Ghiaccio x Fem Reader (Work Hard Play Hard) *Lemon*
Melone x Fem Reader (Perv) *Lemon*
Sorbet x Fem Reader x Gelato (One Or The Other)
La Squadra x Fem Reader (High School)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader x Doppio (Turf War)
Tiziano x Reader x Squalo (Lazy Day)
Cioccolata x Fem Reader (Unlike the Others) *Lemon*
Diavolo x Fem Reader (The Consigliere) *Lemon*
Weather Report x Fem Reader (Darkness) *Angst*
Enrico Pucci x Fem Reader (Prisoner)
Pocoloco x Fem Reader (Let's Travel the World)
Johnny Joestar x Male Reader (Commitment) *Lemon*
Gyro Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Off to the Races) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Fem Reader (A Different View) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Reader x Johnny Joestar (The Crash)
Funny Valentine x Reader (Just a Secretary)
Hot Pants x Fem Reader (Unexpected)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader x (Child) Giorno Giovanna (The Perfect Family)

Josuke 8 x Fem Reader (Friend of a Friend) *Lemon*

12.9K 189 228
By JustARandomRiter

* Requested by: @AngelicWarriorofHope *
Here's to my first Part 8 Oneshot enjoy! x

"See ya later Yasuho!" The boy dressed like a sailor yelled.

He waved to his dear friend after he had dropped her off at her home. The pair decided that it would be fun to go shopping for some new clothes for Yasuho. Well Yasuho thought it'd be fun that is...

The two of them had been as thick as thieves since the day she found him buried under all that rubble. She helped him discover his true identity and from that day forth they pledged to always be there for one another.

He casually walked down the street back towards his home. For some reason today he didn't mind the walk, he watched as the people passed him by as well as nature just taking it's simple course. As he walked a little further down the road he noticed a woman looking around in a frazzled state. Upon further examination the woman appeared to be around his age, and she rather... pretty to say the least.

"Um, excuse me!" She spoke when she noticed him walking towards her. He stopped in his tracks and directed his full attention to her.

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm really sorry to bother you but I'm looking for my cousin, you see, I'm here to surprise her. It's been years since we last spoke... I can't seem to find her house." She frowned.

"Well maybe I know her," He started, "What's her name?"

"Her name is Yasuho, Yasuho Hirose."

She opened up her pictures on her phone and showed him one of her pictures. This woman's cousin was the same Yasuho he knew!

"I know Yasuho, she's one of my closest friends, I'll take you right to her!" He smiled happily.

The woman nearly jumped for joy, "Oh thank you! I truly appreciate you doing that for me!"

He led the woman back in the direction he came.

"My name's Josuke, it's nice to meet a family member of Yasuho's, she doesn't talk much about her other family members to me."

"Nice to meet you Josuke, my name is (Y/N), and Yasuho and I used to be a lot closer when we were younger. My family moved around a lot so it was tough for me to come visit her... I'm glad she still lives here though, I was afraid for a minute that she picked up and left."

After a bit of walking, Josuke led the woman right to Yasuho's front door step. He casually rang the doorbell...

***

"I'm so nervous!" You said while clutching your suitcase in your hand.

Within seconds Yasuho opened the door.

"Josuke did you forget somethi—"

Yasuho's attention was immediately diverted to you. She took a few seconds to register who else was standing near her friend on her front door.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yasuho!"

You quickly wrapped your arms around her neck. The two of you held each other as tight as humanly possible as if the world may be ending.

"Oh I can't believe this!" Yasuho said almost bursting into tears, "I can't believe you're here!"

You pulled away for a moment so you could look her. She was so grown and developed now, her baby features diminished and in it's placed were the features of a mature young woman.

"You're so beautiful!"

A few tears streamed down your face, you quickly wiped them away weary that Josuke was still standing there watching the exchange between the two of you.

"So are you (Y/N)! Gosh we have so much to catch up on! Let me take your things!"

Yasuho reached for your luggage and ushered you further into the house. She signaled for Josuke to follow as well.

The three of you chatted about old memories, relatives, and new topics that came up in each of your lives.

You enjoyed talking with the both of them until Josuke realized how late it was getting.

"Well I should be going, it's getting late," He said while rising from his chair, "I'll see you later Yasuho and it was nice meeting you (Y/N)!"

Both you and Yasuho waved at Josuke as he exited.

"Come on!" Yasuho said excitedly, "You can sleep in our guest room!"

"Are you sure? I could easily get a hotel if necessary..."

"Nonsense, settle yourself and then come meet me in my room, there's still so much to discuss!"

Yasuho led you to the guest bedroom. It was a traditional Japanese styled bedroom, you placed your suitcase on the bureau and opened it. It took you a little while but you unpacked your things and added a few homey touches here and there to make the room feel like your own.

Upon exiting the bedroom you noticed that Yasuho's door was opened just a crack and you could see there was a light on. You were about to open it further until you heard her talking to someone.

"...well yeah I'm sure she's settled in just fine by now... I don't know... I'll be sure to ask her then... Haha! oh man you sure sound interested in her! ~ ... I'm only teasing, see ya!"

It sounded like she was the on the phone.

Who was she talking to?

After not hearing her speak any further your creaked open the door.

"Yasuho?"

"(Y/N)! Come sit! Come sit!"

She motioned for you to sit across from her on the floor.

"Okay, so hear me out, you don't have to if you don't want to, but Josuke wants us all to hang out again sometime soon, would that be alright with you?"

"S-Sure, I mean I don't see why not, he's a close friend of yours right? Any close friend of yours is a close friend of mine!" You said with some enthusiasm.

"Great!" She said while clapping her hands together, "I can't wait!"

Yasuho seemed a little bit more excited than usual for some reason. Maybe it was because she had an excuse to see Josuke again?

"Hey Yasuho?" You started, "What's up with that Josuke guy?"

"What about him?" She asked.

"Well how did you guys become friends, who is he... you know?"

It was a lot to explain, how Yasuho found Josuke, how she helped him learn his true identity and who he used to be. Josuke was basically a fusion of two other men. It was definitely hard to process at first seeing you've never heard of anything so bizarre in your life, but hey, anything was possible.

"He's still learning to adapt to who he really is," She added, "He's very determined and strong-willed which is something I really admire about him!"

You smiled at Yasuho's excitement over Josuke, they really were close friends.

"I'm surprised the two of you hadn't made it official by now," You commented, "Both of you seem to speak so highly of one another."

"Oh no," She shook her head, "I admire Josuke as a friend nothing more, plus I already have a boyfriend."

"I see..." You responded.

Part of you felt a bit relieved hearing Yasuho admit to not having feelings for Josuke, but you weren't exactly sure why...

* A Few Days Later *

The three of you were sitting at the food court in the mall.

"Try some of this (Y/N)!" Yasuho said while pushing her dessert closer to you.

You tried a bite, "Wow, that really is good!"

"D-Do you want to try someone of mine?" Josuke asked nervously.

"Y-Yeah!"

Josuke slid his plate closer to you. You carefully took off a piece and chewed it thoroughly.

"I think I like Josuke's more!" You teased.

"No way!" Yasuho pouted.

The three of you finished your dessert and were about to continue shopping until Josuke claimed he had to use the bathroom. You and Yasuho waited in the food court.

"So how do you feel about Josuke?" Yasuho asked bluntly.

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"You know... Do you like him, is he a decent dude...?"

"I mean, he is quite nice..."

You thought back to earlier in your shopping trip, Josuke had held the door open, offered to hold your bags, and seemed a little nervous when you came out of the dressing room wearing something nice.

He was pretty funny, but at times you thought that he wasn't doing it purpose and he was trying to be serious.

"I'm sure he feels the same way about you," Yasuho winked.

You blushed, "Well, I don't know about that... I mean—"

"Hey guys, where should we stop next?" Josuke interrupted.

"Josuke! (Y/N) was talking! What were you saying again?" She said turning her attention back to you.

"N-Never mind..."

***

Later in the evening, Yasuho ended up getting a phone call from her boyfriend so she had to step away for a moment leaving you and Josuke alone.

"Are you enjoying your stay here so far?" He asked.

"Oh, yes I am so far, thanks! It's been great catching up with Yasuho and seeing how everything's changed since I've been gone."

He smiled warmly at you and you did the same.

"So how long are you going to be in town?"

"Probably for another week, then I'll be heading back home," You responded.

"That's cool, we could hang out a couple of those days! — Well I mean if you wanted to that is... I don't want to take away time between you and Yasuho..."

"Oh no that's fine... I'd actually like to spend some more time with you too," You said shyly.

Josuke turned his head away from you, it looked like he was trying to cover something on his face.

"W-Well I'll try to figure out some cool things for us to do around town then..." He responded.

Yasuho returned from her phone call, "Sorry guys, Tōru wants to take me out tonight... Do you mind (Y/N)? I know you just got here but —"

"No Yasuho! Please go out and have a good time!" You responded, "Besides Josuke can take me home if need be... Right?"

"R-Right!" Josuke replied.

Yasuho smiled at the both of you, "Great! Well enjoy the rest of the night you two!"

You both watched Yasuho go until her figure disappeared.

"Well the mall's gonna close soon, how's about I take you back to Yasuho's?" Josuke suggested.

"Sure."

You followed Josuke to the outside of the mall. The two of you walked down a series of steps.

Josuke reached the bottom before you had, you followed close behind nearly on the last step when your lost your footing and tripped. You were falling forward with nothing in front of you, you squeezed your eyes such preparing to hit the cold unforgiving floor until something soft made it's way underneath you.

You slowly opened your eyes to see Josuke caught you and encompassed you tightly in his arms.

"J-Josuke?!"

"Are you alright?!"

"Y-Yes, I'm so sorry...!" You panicked.

You were caught up staring at Josuke. You remembered how Yasuho mentioned how Josuke came to be. You observed his dual colored irises from the angle you were at. You felt like you could easily get lost in them.

Your heart thudded loudly in your ears and you could feel the heat rising in your face. Being this close to him made you very aware of your body being pressed up against his. You wondered if he was feeling the same way as you.

"(Y/N)?" He asked concerned.

You snapped out of your trance.

"S-Sorry!"

You scrambled to get out of his arms. You helped lift him up onto his two feet and proceeded to walk home. You both didn't dare speak about what had happened...

* The Day Before You Leave *

Between hanging out with Yasuho and Josuke, you were having the time of your life. Yasuho however encouraged you to hang out with Josuke whenever you had free time. You went out with Josuke a few times, he took you to various places and you definitely enjoyed yourself. Your feelings for him started to grow day by day and the more you fell for him, the sadder you became.

The inevitable was coming, you would have to head back home and leave everything behind in Morioh, except you didn't want to do that. You wanted Josuke, you wanted to take him with you. You had never found a man like him, he was sweet, caring, and an all around found person to be around, how could you possibly give that up?

Since it was your last full day in Morioh, Yasuho encouraged you to spend it with Josuke. She was aware of your growing feelings for him and she knew how he felt about you. She wanted two of the closest people she had to her to be happy together.

Josuke planned a whole day for the two of you, from a few trips to your favorite places, to a romantic dinner. It was only after dinner when it really started to hit you that you were going to be gone tomorrow afternoon.

Josuke was walking you back home like he had done multiple times, he hand his fingers interlocked with yours. This time before getting to Yasuho's he had something else in mind.

"Hey (Y/N)... Would you maybe... Maybe want to come to my place?"

"Is that really okay?" You asked, "It is quite late..."

"It's alright, no one's home except me."

"W-Well alright."

Josuke smiled his gappy smile and led you back towards his house...

After a bit of walking Josuke walked up to his front door and unlocked it. Like he mentioned before, not a single soul was to be seen. He turned on a few lights and locked the door behind him.

"C'mon this way."

Josuke led you to his bedroom. It looked like any bedroom a guy his age would have.

"Well this is it." He said showing off his room.

It was cleaner than most rooms to say the least.

"Here take a seat..."

He had you sit on the edge of his bed. You couldn't help but feel a little nervous being the only two people in his bedroom.

Josuke took a seat on a chair he had in the corner of his room.

"So..." He started.

"So..." You repeated.

You tapped your kneecaps with the palms of your hands as he scratched his head.

"Is there a special reason why you brought me here?"  You asked trying to at least spark a conversation.

"No... Maybe... well yes..." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

You listened intently.

"Well... Joshu said that if you really like a girl, you bring her to your bedroom and go from there..." He smiled awkwardly at you, "I'm honestly not one hundred percent sure what 'go from there' means though..."

You could tell that Josuke legitimately had no idea what Joshu was insinuating, but you knew exactly what he meant. You began to blush hard at the thought.

"Well I can imagine what he means..." You said quietly.

"Really? What is it?"

"You know... Like what a couple does when they really like each other..."

He looked at you puzzled.

"Please don't make me spell it out for you..." You blushed even harder.

Eventually Josuke caught on and his face also turned red.

"...Oh, that was what he meant."

The two of you awkwardly sat across from one another now that the topic was up in the air. You'd be lying to yourself if you said that you didn't want to be with him in that way, but you weren't sure how to talk about it without feeling embarrassed.

It was your last day here, and who knew when or if you were even going to come back... It was now or never.

"Josuke I—"

"(Y/N)—"

The both of you spoke at the same time.

"S-Sorry," You responded.

He smirked, "Sorry, what did you want to say?"

"It's... It's too weird... Forget it."

"I'm sure it isn't, you can tell me." He insisted.

You crossed your legs and fidgeted with your hands for a moment.

"Well, I—I was thinking... It's my last day and you've been more than amazing to me each and every day... and if we could maybe..."

"... I hope we're thinking of the same thing," Josuke said while slowly rising from his chair.

He approached you while you were still sitting on the bed.

Your heart was beating faster with each inch he closed between the two of you. It felt like it was going to burst once he guided you onto your back.

He now hovered over you.

"Is this okay?" He whispered with his face inches from yours.

Your face was beet red, but you knew that this was what you wanted.

"Y-Yes."

With some reassurance, Josuke touched his lips with yours. That within itself was enough to make your mind race. You and Josuke's first kiss.

Surprisingly for someone who appeared to be inexperienced, he was actually really good. He turned on his side and pulled your body close to his. The two of you tangled your limbs around each other  not allowing a single inch of space between the two of you.

Eventually he used his own tongues to open your mouth and meet yours. You definitely never experienced making out with someone who had two tongues but there was a first time for everything...

Next the two of you began to grasp at each other's clothes. He helped guide you out of yours and you help him with his, until both of you were bare.

You were even more embarrassed now knowing that Josuke had the opportunity to take in every inch of your body. You knew yours wasn't perfect, but you wished you could've been for him. He looked into your eyes with his dual-colored pupils as if he read your mind.

"I think you're perfect," He spoke softly, "I think your perfect for someone like me..."

These few words seemed to reassure you. Hearing it come from him made an impact on your heart. You knew Josuke was the right one to do this with, because he cared more about who you were than what you were.

After a little while of consistently making out and tender touches here and there, it was coming close to that time. Josuke was as hard as he could ever be waiting to enter inside of you. You couldn't help yourself so you looked down at his throbbing erection. Surely you've never seen one get so big, but also you didn't know Josuke had four balls. It was something he failed to mention.

"I-I know what you're thinking," He said nervously, "...And I'll explain that later..."

You smiled at him, it really didn't phase you.

"It's fine," You started, "It doesn't change anything."

He smiled at you feeling relieved and the two of you got back to business.

He slowly entered inside of you making sure to hurt you as less as possible. Of course since this was your first time it wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world just yet. But after a period of him slowly entering, stopping, slowly entering and stopping. It finally felt more enjoyable.

He held you close to him as he eased himself in and out of you. He picked up pace when he noticed how much you were enjoying it. You felt so sensitive to his touch and his movements that you felt you were going to find your release too early. But Josuke didn't stop, if anything he wanted you to finish when you were ready, no matter how long it took it would give him more pleasure to see you unfolded in his arms rather than the other way around.

Eventually after a few more strokes you couldn't hold back anything longer and the knot in your stomach unraveled. It didn't take Josuke that long after to also finish as well...

He pulled himself out of you and rolled onto his back.

"W-Wow," You said while turning your attention to him, "That was great."

He closed his eyes and smiled as if he accomplished something amazing.

"Good, I'm glad..."

* Leaving Day *

You ended up spending the night at Josuke's. The two of you held each other in each other's arms the whole night. It was definitely something you needed to experience before you left.

Yasuho immediately questioned you when you arrived home the next morning with Josuke, but the two of you smiled at one another and told her it was a secret.

Josuke and Yasuho helped you pack your suitcase for your flight. It didn't take long since you didn't have much, and once you were finished, they walked you to the airport. You checked in your bags and went through airport security. Josuke and Yasuho were able to walk you to your gate, and wait with you until your plane arrived...

Once it did, that was when it hit you that you were leaving the two of them, especially Josuke. You stood in front of the gate as Josuke and Yasuho stood next to each other. Yasuho was in tears while Josuke tried to keep a smile plastered across his face. You could see he was hurting immensely from this, but he wouldn't dare show his emotions.

You hugged Yasuho and thanked her for everything, because of her you were able to meet someone as great as Josuke. When you exchanged your final goodbyes with her you were now standing in front of Josuke.

"Thank you for a everything," You smiled, "I'll never forget anything you've done for me."

You watched as Josuke's smile began to twitch, he was fighting so hard to keep it.

"I'll miss you," He choked.

"I'll miss you too."

He didn't hesitate to pull you into his arms. He held onto your frame so tightly, wishing he could never let you go. He kissed your forehead and said goodbye.

You wanted to cry yourself, but you held onto it until you got on the plane and you could no longer see them. It broke your heart to leave this place, to leave your childhood friend behind and the love of your life. Maybe you'd be back again or maybe you'll get over him, you couldn't tell the future...

* A few weeks after you left *

You were traveling from class to class at the university you attended. You had a pretty stressful day so far, three exams and a few papers due in the next few days, you were definitely beginning to feel the "college" life. As you finished your final lecture for the day you sat in the cafeteria trying to replenish your energy with some food. You rubbed your temples as you stared at your open laptop. There was a series of slides on the screen that you had to memorize and you felt like your brain was on its way to exploding.

As you ate a bite of your sandwich you heard a pinging noise come from your phone. You looked to your right to see that you received a text from Josuke. You thanked the heavens that it was him, the two of you exchanged numbers before you left so you could keep in contact with one another. You both had been texting ever since. He proceeded to ask you how your day was and what you were doing. You told him you were swamped with homework and you basically wanted to die with having to study and memorize everything. You stared at the phone awaiting a reply, after a few minutes he sent you a weird text.

"I might know a guy there who can help you."

Know a guy there? Who could he possibly know.

"You're cute when you're confused!"

What the hell?

"Look to your right."

You did as you were instructed and there he was, standing there showing you his gappy smile. You rose from your chair and nearly sprinted over to him.

"What are you doing here?!" You nearly yelled.

"What do you mean? I go to school here." He raised a brow.

"Shut the hell up?! You transferred here?!"

"Yeah how else would I be able to keep tabs on you?"

"Oh my God!"

You squeezed his figure.

"Hey you'll kill me if you keep squeezing me like that."

You loosened your grip on him, you couldn't help it you were so happy to see him. He was staying here just to be with you. He transferred here just so he could be with you. Your heart couldn't have been more full to have the man you truly loved in your grasp once again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 336 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( โ•นโ–ฝโ•น )!!!๐Ÿ’ž Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...
655 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...
4.3K 85 19
"eat shit, asshole! fall off your horse!" - jjba oneshots! (phantom blood to jojolion) requests are currently closed! mostly female reader ;; publish...
101 7 6
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐”ป๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•š๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•— ๐•€'๐•ž ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ' โ„๐•’๐•”๐•š๐•Ÿ' ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€'๐•ž ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•–๐••๏ฟฝ...