Blue Moon

By ambrosial-

"If I was meant to be controlled, I'd come with a remote." Meet Alexandria Evangeline Lockhart. She has guys... More

Blue Moon
Prologue
Chapter 1- bonjour new york
Chapter 2- what century do you live in?
Chapter 3- the best reunion
Chapter 5- just like old times
Chapter 6- we were on a break
Chapter 7- stay with me
Chapter 8- an amazing connection
Chapter 9- surgery is hardcore
Chapter 10- get your ears checked
Chapter 11- a crinkle on your nose

Chapter 4- the newer version

533 37 1
By ambrosial-

Chapter 4- the newer version

The next couple of days went by how I had always wished they would.

Spending time with Venson again made me feel whole and happy. We started going to school together, had fun together, messed with the teachers, and so much more.

Our group was finally reunited and we are unstoppable.

We were back and there was nothing more to fear than us and the students already knew that.

"You think we're all just like our parents?" I asked and looked at my friends as we walked to rippling point together to hangout.

"To be honest, yes. They were the shit back in their time, didn't take anyone's bullshit and stood up for what they believed in. Lex being the outspoken one like Aunt Venus. Blake being caring like Uncle Ian and Uncle Cayson. Candice, the fashionista like Aunt Kate. Noel, the goofy one like dad. And myself, being supportive like mom and Aunt Mary," Emma answered with a small smile.

"We are literally the newer versions of them," Candice smiled.

"With a few new twists," Noel added and I turned to face him, my expressions confused. "Well firstly, they became friends when they were like ten. We have all been friends since diaper days, don't forget that I have seen you all in your diapers."

  I breathed out and shrugged it off. "You were always the one to shit in your pants more than us Noel, guess you have seen more diapers than any of us."

"I hate you, lex, with a passion," Noel breathed out and everyone chuckled along.

"You know you love me," I threw a flying kiss to him and he smiled, looking away. "There's another similarity though. Mom and dad have dated each other almost since middle school just as Blake and Emma."

"Well, what do you know," Candice poked Emma as she blushed away.

"Stop messing with my little sister," Noel took a stand but then earned a punch from Candice.

_______

Rippling point was where my friends and I hung out. Usually, I used to go there when I was upset or when Venson was. It was an abandoned palace with a cliff at the back of it.

"Wait, are you serious?" Candice asked, wondering if I was telling the truth.

"I bet your ass on it," I replied back.

"So, tell us the stories. I want to learn new things," Emma rushed and we gathered around in a circle.

I looked at Venson who nodded while looking at me, signaling me to tell them the story.

"I have heard stories that a king used to live here with his queen and three sons. The king was falling sick and wanted his son to rule the kingdom before he died. Apparently, the older son was supposed to be the king of the throne but he mysteriously disappeared," I started telling the story, selling it because they were all hooked.

Venson raised his brow and I nodded. He sighed deeply, catching the attention of our friends and they all turned to face him.

"The king and queen were heartbroken, but they couldn't leave their people without a king so they decided to make the middle child, the king. Next day, he also disappeared and nobody saw him," Venson continued telling the story and I smiled to myself, looking at how naive my friends were.

"Then," I continued further on after Venson and they all turned to face me. When I started talking, they all looked so hooked to the made-up story so I decided to keep going. "There was only the youngest prince left who had to be the king. The day of his coronation, he went to the basement to finish his unfinished business which was to cut the throats of his older brothers."

Candice gasped and waited for me to continue further on. I saw Venson making weird faces, making fun of our naive friends who believed anything and everything they heard.

"They were alive?" Blake jumped in to question and pulled Emma towards him. I nodded in return.

"Then, he pushed their bodies off the cliff and into the deep river below. The king saw everything and he was furious at his youngest son. The son told his parents everything about how he always wanted to become the king but his older brothers were always in his way. So he decided to eliminate his competition," I continues furthermore, my voice sounding much like of an old grandma telling a scary tales to little kids.

"What then?" Noel asked and swallowed.

"Then he killed the king and queen, and became the first youngest king in history. But..." I stopped and found them all looking at me intensely.

"But what?" Emma asked, curiously. I looked back at Venson to collaborate because I was out of ideas and we had to keep the story going.

"But, that crown had a price. A price which he failed to pay and the witches of the north beheaded him and cursed him," Venson extended the story and I smirked.

"Cursed? What curse?" Candice asked looking at Venson and I.

"They cursed him that he will be alone for all eternity, and that his inner beast will not ever be satisfied until he picks someone to take his place. His soul is here searching for his target which is anyone who comes in his palace. According to the witches, whoever the young king sees first will be the one to die," I said, pointing at the abandoned palace behind them with my index finger and they all turned to it.

"So... so he is still here?" Emma stuttered, clearly scared of the fake story.

"His soul is waiting for that special someone," I repeated back to her.

I turned to face her and she squinted her eyes before biting her lips because she was trembling in fear. Venson also noticed how scared our friends were and he shook his head, telling me to stop this nonsense.

After a minute, Venson and I broke out into laughter, scaring our friends big time. We were laughing like total maniacs and seconds later found our friends holding onto each other and jumping on the opposite side of us.

"Oh my God," I managed to say between my laughs.

Venson literally rolled down on the ground laughing and I laid my head on his chest and laughed even more at the sight of my scared friends and brother.

"Oh no guys, the bad king has taken over our friends," Noel said out of nowhere, making me laugh even more.

"No you dummies, we are laughing by our own will," I corrected him, wiping away a tear which was at the crease of my eyes.

"No, you said that he will choose one of us but he chose two of us. We should do something," Candice said after a moment and they all got up.

They held hands and started murmuring something. It sounded like they were all chanting something in different languages, cracking me up even more but I started coughing because of laughing too much.

"I think it's working," Blake said and they all nodded then continue with their chanting. "Please leave my sister alone, she's innocent. Take me instead."

"Bugs, they have gone crazy," I whispered in Venson's ear and he nodded in return.

"Maybe we went too far with the ghost story," Venson mumbled back as we looked up at our crazy friends who were chanting viciously, trying to pray away the ghost.

"I think so too," I whispered back to him and looked back at our scared friends.

"Guys, we were just kidding," Venson started and our friends stopped chanting only to stare at us.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Candice asked, still scared of that fake king.

"Bugs and I were bored out of our minds, so we thought that we could entertain ourselves by telling you guys a story. I didn't know it was going to go this far or that you'll take it seriously," I explained myself and now their expressions changed from scared to somewhat aroused.

"So, that bad king isn't real and his ghost isn't looking for someone?" Blake asked and Venson shook his head in disagreement.

"Nonsense," I replied back and got up on my feet. "There is no ghost, Bugs and I were just pulling your leg."

"Hmpf," an angry Candice stormed off towards her car, followed by Noel shaking his head in disappointment.

"You should not have done that," Emma sniffled back her tears and started walking towards Candice's car.

Blake gave us one last look which lasted for a long minute then walked right behind Emma. I looked at Venson whose face also fell when he realized that we went too far with the joke.

"Bloody hell," I mumbled under my breath and started catching up behind my friends. "We are genuinely sorry guys."

"Guys," Venson ran behind me, but our friends drove off before we could say anything else.

"Well, how was that for a nice entertaining purpose?" I mumbled and walked to the border of the wall to sit down, my feet hanging against it.

After a moment Venson came right behind me and sat down with his feet dangling from the cliff. I looked down and noticed a huge rock, almost thirty feet below my feet.

"What do you want to do now?" Venson asked and I just shrugged.

"School was so boring today," I huffed in annoyance and he nods in return. "All those fake 'I missed you's' gave me a headache. Like I'm sorry Betty but I genuinely don't remember you from fifth grade."

"Want to go back to the house?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nah, it's nice out here," I replied back and he shifted his body to face me. "Finally the fresh air and us chilling at our favorite spot. This is everything I had wished for since the day I left."

"Don't have too much fun or that evil king will come and get you," He snickered and I smacked his chest causing him to groan softly.

"I fucking hate you," I looked down at the deep valley below us. "Why do you have to ruin the moment?"

"But I love you," he started making smooching sounds and my nose scrunched up in disgust.

"You are just unbelievable," I got up and started to walk towards his car, waiting for him to come and drive us home.

_______

hey guys, how was the chapter?

do you think that this group of friends is similar to venus and her friends?

anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! see ya in the next one!

stay beautiful and healthy!

love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.9K 39
Jessamine Lockhart has one aim in her senior year -- make the life of the girl who's snatched her true love, living hell. Her plans come to a screech...
936K 25.4K 35
In most people eyes Samantha Brooks was as good as they came, she spent her nights studying and never bothered with boys. She never drank nor did dru...
787K 37.6K 76
Venus Stavish' life has never been easy nor simple. Being an orphan and no one wanting to adopt you, isn't how a normal life looks like. She changed...
315K 2.8K 16
Kendall Lockwood spent her life in the shadows of other people. She was athletic but her brother, Austin, was the star quarterback. She was popular b...