Backstage Crew (Hayley Willia...

By Paramoreparamore123

Georgia is a big fan of Paramore, she has followed them for the past year or so, but what will happen when Je... More

Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 - Finding out.
Chapter 3 - Feeling Nervous?
Chapter 4 - Discovery
Chapter 5 - Meeting eachother
Chapter 6 - Being Late and Embarressment
Chapter 7 - Lunch and More Discovery
Chapter 8 - Sight Seeing
Chapter 9 - Singing
Chapter 10 - The Single Bed and Night Terrors.
Chapter 11 - Singing Again and Saying Goodbye.
Chapter 12 - We Meet Again
Chapter 13 - What Happened After
Chapter 14 - Nearly Getting Caught
Chapter 15 - Telling Others and Singing Acoustically
Chapter 16 - Saying Goodbye Again
Chapter 17 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Sleep Talking
Chapter 20 - Breaking Down
Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23 - The Surprise
Chapter 24 - Getting Lost
Chapter 25 - Missing
Chapter 26 - Found
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - The Small Argument
Chapter 29 - Morning!
Chapter 30 -
Chapter 31 - Surprise!
Chapter 32 - Where Everything Goes Wrong.
Chapter 33 - Feeling Sorry
Chapter 34 - Going Wrong
Chapter 35 - Come Back
Chapter 36 - The Box
Chapter 37 - Announcement
Chapter 38 - Announcement 2!
Chapter 39 - Game On!
Chapter 40 - Let The Games Begin
Chapter 41 - We Have An Emergency
Chapter 42 - Erica Knows Best
Chapter 43 - The Video
Chapter 44 - Waking Up
Chapter 45 - Coming Home
Chapter 46 - Vocal Warm Ups
Chapter 47 - Children?
Chapter 48 -
Chapter 49 - The Aisle
Chapter 50 - The Night Before The Wedding
A/N
Chapter 51 - Getting Ready
Chapter 52 - The Ceremony
Not a chapter...
A/N
Chapter 53 - The Speeches and Wedding Reception
Announcement!

Chapter 21 - The Explanation

1K 20 3
By Paramoreparamore123

A/N:

This chapter may seem triggering for some who has lost a loved one.

You may need tissues, depending on how emotional you are.

--

Georgia’s POV:

After an hour of driving, I pull over in a gas station and fill up. I debate whether I should call or text Hayley to tell her that I’m okay. I completely regret letting her come with me, as she is all I need to get through this and all I’ve done is push her away. I feel like a horrible girlfriend. When I walk into the gas station, I ask the server where the nearest motel is. She explains that it is only 3 miles down the road, and so I thank her and decide to head there as it is now getting pretty dark out.

When I arrive at the motel, I get a room and pay for it. I decide to text Hayley.

G – Hey babe, I’m super sorry about earlier, but don’t worry about me, I’m okay and I’m staying in a motel. I will be home either tomorrow or the day after. I love you!

I put my phone down on the side and go back out to my car to get my suitcase, I bring it back into my room and start unpacking it, just to repack it again neatly. Once I have done this, I check my phone to see if Hayley has replied. Only to see that she hasn’t. Normally she replies in an instant and it’s been an hour and a half since I text her. I don’t have much time to dwell on why she hasn’t text back because the silence within the room is interrupted by a knock at the door. I think about whether I answer it, when they knock again, I get up and walk over to the door, and just as I open it, the door slams open and a small figure leaps into my arms, I start to panic, until I realise who it is. My adorable girlfriend.

As soon as I realise I instantly hug back and breath in the familiar and comforting scent that she brings with herself. I take all of her weight as she jumps and wraps her legs around my waist and nestles her head into my neck. I then stand on one foot as I kick the door shut with my other foot. I then burrow my head into Hayley’s neck and we stand there for what seems such a short while, taking in each other’s presence.

“Baby, please forgive me, please take me back. I am nothing with--“ I’m silenced by Hayley’s lips.

 “We never broke up babe, so I don’t need to take you back. I already have you.”

“But I left you, I just left you” tears now pricking my eyes. “I j-just left y-you.”

“Shhh, it’s fine baby, I promise, you are going through a shit time, and I’m not here to pester it out of you, I’m here to be here for you, to comfort you, to be your shoulder to cry on. But most of all, I’m here because I love you!”

Hayley’s POV:

“Shhh, it’s fine baby, I promise, you are going through a shit time, and I’m not here to pester it out of you, I’m here to be here for you, to comfort you, to be your shoulder to cry on. But most of all, I’m here because I love you!” I say trying to comfort her. I get down from being in her arms and I pull her over to the bed and we sit down on it, Georgia instantly comes over and snuggles back into me. Whatever this is, it must have really torn her up. I’ve never seen her like it before, and it scares me. I was tempted to ring her mum when she left and ask for some answers but I didn’t because it’s early morning over there and I didn’t want to panic her.

“I left you.” I hear Georgia say.

“It doesn’t matter babe, I promise you that now.”

“I don’t understand, I left you. I left you without any explanation, and yet you are here. I don’t deserve you.”

“Don’t say that babe, you deserve anybody you want. I’m just surprised that you chose me.” I’m desperately trying to cheer her up, but she’s broken and I don’t know what to do.

Georgia murmurs something, which I didn’t quite hear. “Hmm? What was that? I didn’t hear you” I tell her, hoping that she will day it again.

“Dad.” Is all she says. What about him? I know his birthday is in November, but she has never mentioned when he died or how he died. I debate on whether I should press on information or to take her home so that she can be in the comfort of home, but then I don’t want to disturb her, especially if there is a chance that she’s going to tell me what’s wrong.

“He died five years ago next week.” Oh shit. That’s what this is all about. I hug her tighter and press my lips onto the top of her head, they don’t move. “He died of cancer.” I don’t interrupt her.

“Bowel Cancer it was. We knew for four months.” She keeps going. I’m so proud of her right now.

“Mum and Dad told Jake and me on the 16th January that he had cancer. He was in and out of hospital, having chemotherapy, to try and get rid of that bastard cancer. Every time he went in, he cried to each of us, saying that he loved us. I just thought he was being silly, because I knew he would come back in a couple of days’ time and things would carry on as normal. On 11th February, he was rushed into hospital because he was having a stroke due to the chemotherapy. From then on out, it never looked good. 13th April, I came in from my friends’ house for the day, and he wanted me to go down to the chippy to get him his favourite, Cod and chips with onion vinegar on the chips and they had to be lightly salted. He seemed fine when I left home and took off down to the shops. When I came back however it was a different story. He was writhing in pain on the sofa, I had only been gone for 15 minutes, 20 maximum. I didn’t understand what was happening, he had Mum at the side of the sofa. Mum told me to go grab a wet flannel from the cupboard upstairs and wet it with cold water. I flew up the stairs and got what Mum wanted me to do. I could hear Dad cursing and swearing from upstairs, I was so afraid at what was happening, I didn’t know what was happening. I was 14 years old for Gods’ sake.” I was now crying. She went through so much in such a short period of time.

“When I came back down stairs Mum was now on the phone to the ambulance. Her usual calm and collected self, was now panicked and she just wanted answers, she took the flannel, and told me to go upstairs, I didn’t want to go upstairs though, I wanted to sit with my dad. You see I was a proper daddy’s girl, we used to spend as much time together as we possibly could. Even though we didn’t share the same hobbies. I still loved him dearly. After a lot of persuasion, I reluctantly dragged myself upstairs and I sat at the top of the stairs crying my eyes out. I didn’t know what to do, and if I could, I would have taken that pain away and given it to myself. He didn’t deserve any of this. After about 10 minutes the ambulance arrived and took him off into the back. Mum called me down and told me that my Nan will be here soon, and that my Granddad go meet my Mum and Dad at the hospital. Little did I know that it would be the last I would see of my Dad, apart from the pictures that never seemed to now hold happy memories, even though they were taken at happy times, they just seemed to hold bad feelings and memories.” Georgia’s breathing now hitches and she starts to hysterically cry, I hold her as close as I can and try and soothe her.

“Shhh, baby it’s okay, you don’t have to tell me anymore if you don’t want to!” I tell her.

“No, no, I need to, I need you to understand and to know… So I carried on the rest of the evening as normal, just expecting Dad to come back the day just like normal. I went to bed, like normal and slept like I normally would. When I woke up in the morning, Mum had already left to go back to the hospital, but something felt different. My Mum’s side of the family were here, everybody apart from her sister, who I later found out was at the hospital. At around half past ten, Mum, my Aunty and my Granddad arrive home. Something is definitely not right. Mum gathers us all in the lounge, and that’s when she broke the news to us, that our beloved father had died that morning. I couldn’t believe what I heard and I just screamed out No and just cuddled into my Nan. I couldn’t believe that he was gone, that I was never going to see him again.” I am well and truly speechless at what Georgia has just told me.

“Thank you baby, I am so proud of you for telling me, and from now on I can be here for you! Always and forever. I promise.” Georgia and I lay down on the bed, and Georgia cries herself to sleep on me. After a bit of debating, I decide to carry her outside and put her in the car so I can take her home. I then go back and retrieve her suitcase and put it in the boot. I then start my travels back home. Occasionally I hear Georgia whimper within her sleep, and it breaks my heart to see her so heartbroken and I have decided it is now my mission to piece her back together and make those bad memories into good memories. I love her so much.

When we arrive back home, I carry her upstairs and set her down on our bed and go downstairs to sort some stuff out to help Georgia get through the next few weeks. I call her Mum, and we arrange for her, Scott and Jake to come out and surprise Georgia tomorrow. I can’t wait to see the look on Georgia’s face as the last time she saw them was at Christmas and New Year when we went to England to celebrate with them.

A/N:

So Chapter 21!

Sorry, if this made you upset, but I thought I would write about my personal story in this chapter. So yeah everything that happened to Character Georgia, happened to me.

Please feel free to vote, comment or message me.

Thank you!

Georgia x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 413 17
Taylor falls for the one person he must stay away from. Hayley can't get enough. [completed August 22, 2017]
76.3K 2.1K 30
𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 - harry styles ↳ @lunabautista: ATTENTION TAYLOR SWIFT FANS @harrystyles accidentally scheduled a show on the same d...
17.1K 684 22
Taylor York is the lead guitarist of a well-known rock band, and the tabloids sure do love him. Hayley Williams is a die-hard fan of his band. Unfort...
6.1K 81 31
Hayley is new to town but soon find a friends and starts a band, find out what happens!