Fell in love with a psychopat...

By tfp-fanfiction

He's considered a rude monsters. Striking when no one expects it. For 7 years, Sunstreaker is terrorizing the... More

⚠️ warnings ⚠️
Holoforms
• Chapter 1. The beginning
• Chapter 2. Meeting a psychopath
• Chapter 3. Psycho mind
• Chapter 4. Living hell
• Chapter 5. On the run
• Chapter 6. Hacking
• Chapter 7. Saturday
• Chapter 8. Cuffed
• Chapter 9. Hostage
• Chapter 10. Boho style
• Chapter 11. Strange behavior
• Chapter 12. Rampage
• Chapter 13. Disobeying
• Chapter 14. Odd
• Chapter 15. Attack
• Chapter 16. Dying
• Chapter 18. A lie
• Chapter 19. Old friend
• Chapter 20. Revenge plan
• Chapter 21. Lunch
• Chapter 22. Basement
• Chapter 23. Serial killer
• Chapter 24. The first kill
• Chapter 25. Blood
• Chapter 26. Examination
• Chapter 27. Who's next?
• Chapter 28. Decision
• Chapter 29. Moving in
• Chapter 30. Killing a postman
• Chapter 31. Frustrated
• Chapter 32. Rejection
• Chapter 33. Execution

• Chapter 17. Stalker

343 18 1
By tfp-fanfiction

The night settled in as I strode through the rather dark corridors back to the main hangar and found my way towards the west wing of the base to start my night shift. I hadn't seen or spoken to Sunstreaker after he killed Edward three days ago. I knew he was around, I could feel his presence, but he was nowhere to be seen and that frightened me. He left a trail of blood and dead behind everywhere like he's on a rampage and several people have reported seeing him walk down the dark corridors, stalking them. I was scared he would turn his back on me and try to kill me as well. One of the many reasons why I wasn't comfortable walking alone through the dark corridors.

I pushed open a door and walked into the quiet corridor. Some soldiers were working here and most of them were asleep. I greeted a few as I crossed the hanger. Walking up the stairs, I saw from the corner of my eyes a dark figure standing in the corner. A hooded person but from underneath the hood, I saw two bright red eyes staring directly at me. It gave me the chills and wanted me to run and hide somewhere. I looked away and just moved on, starting my shift in the west wing of base. As I was walking down the hallway, I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't have to look over my shoulder to know it was him.

I wasn't sure what his intentions were. Is Sunstreaker here to kill me or to just stalk me and scare the living hell out of me. I was so frightened at this point that I reconsidered taking another way and skip this shift. I halted and turned around, but Sunstreaker was gone. Like three days ago, he had vanished in thin air. My eyes scanned every corner and every dark inlet, but I didn't see him anywhere. I sucked in a breath and turned around, bumping straight into him. I let out a scream and backed up. I couldn't see his face, just the red eyes from underneath his hood.

"Sunstreaker..." I took another step back. "I can smell your fear, Sky." I laughed sheepishly and looked away. "Since when are you afraid of me?" he asked, tilling my head with his knife. The sharp point was pressed at the underside of my head and made a small wound as he gave more pressure. "Well?" he asked. "I am not afraid..." I whispered. He laughed coldly and looked down at me, narrowing his eyes. "You are!" he sneered and hit me. I collapsed onto the ground and looked up to him, backing off. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just kill you right here and now!" he sneered. I hit the wall. "I... I..." Nothing else came out of my mouth.

He crouched down in front of me and pointed his knife at me. "What changed you? I thought we were friends," I whispered. Sunstreaker grabbed my throat and started to squeeze tightly while coldly laughing. "I am not a friend, Sky. We have never been friends either. All you are for me a prey I can hunt down whenever I feel like it! Even if you decide to leave, I will hunt you down even if it is the last thing I will ever do. I will make sure you suffer and I will make sure that you will be aware of all the things I have in mind for you! I'm warning you, Sky. Leave this base, quit working here and I will hunt you down! You will never be safe anywhere," he sneered.

I flinched and looked up to him as he stood in his full height. "When the time is there, you will be dead too," he growled darkly before walking off and leaving me alone in the dark corridor. I jumped back on my feet, wiped some blood off and rubbed my sore throat before I went back to work and started my shift. Sunstreaker never actually left, he kept stalking me throughout the night and scaring the living hell out of me. He's playing a game with me. The next morning, I was glad to be still alive and jumped back on my feet. I started my daily routine and left my room for breakfast. Along the way, I decided to have breakfast elsewhere in a lunchroom to avoid bumping into Sunstreaker or witness anything brutal.

I turned on my heels and walked over to the gate. Before I was able to reach the gate, a yellow car pulled up in front of me and nearly hit me. I jumped out of the way while Sunstreaker transformed. Steam emerged from his nose as he crouched down. "Where do you think you are going!" he hissed, glaring daggers at me. "I-- I am going out for breakfast," I replied. "Really? Why? Can't you have breakfast at the base?" he snapped. "Yeah... but... I... I just wanted to eat elsewhere," I replied. A low rumble escaped from Sunstreaker's engine. "Really, I just wanted to have breakfast, nothing else."

Sunstreaker transformed and opened his door for me. "Hop in humans," he snarled. I obeyed his order and buckled up. Sunstreaker's holoform appeared next to me. He wore his leather jacket and looked really good today. I looked out of the window, trying to ignore the intense stare the mech gave me once in a while. The suspense was palpable and I felt evil coming from him. He was in a mood to hurt someone, maybe even me. I straightened my back as he pulled up in a parking lot. He hopped out and so did I. Sunstreaker kept a very close eye on me as he followed me into the restaurant.

Sunstreaker only stared at me as I sat down and it made my hands shake. "Sunstreaker... what's going on?" I asked to break the awkward silence between us. "I don't know what you are talking about," he said. "You have been very... aggressive these last few days," I muttered. He narrowed his eyes on me. "I can do whatever I want," he said and flashed me a creepy fake smile. "Is it because of Edward? Because he pissed you off?" I asked. Sunstreaker sighed and leaned back, crossing his arms. "Why did you show me what you did to him? Why did you want me to see it?" I asked. "So you know what I can do if you disobey me. I wouldn't feel special, Sky. You are only alive because I didn't feel like killing you just yet, but you are my property. I know everything you do..."

I shivered and looked down at the table for a moment. "Do you always do that to your female victims? Stalk them?" I asked. "You mean stalking, torturing and killing them? I hate females, I am not going to deny that. I have killed three girlfriends and there are no female soldiers at the base except you. I don't like them for obvious reasons, but I don't mind keeping you alive a little bit longer. You haven't given me a reason to hate you just yet and beside, I love to hunt down my prey and see them suffer. I am so fascinated by several serial killers... like Jack the Ripper, Zodiac killer... and several others. I can relate to some of them. Humans are just as bad as I can be and I don't feel any mercy for what I do or guilt. People have to live with that..."

At least he's open about his obsession for killing and stalking. "You don't know how it is to kill..." he scoffed. "I do..." he perked his head up. "You do?" he asked. I gave a small nod and ordered, so did Sunstreaker. "What do you mean? Explain to me," he said. "Three years ago... December 19th, I had an assignment I had to hand in. I didn't pass a test, so I had to do it during my winter break. It was around 9 PM, I was finally done and headed back home. At the time, the night had already settled in and there was a very thick layer of snow. My phone died unfortunately and my parents weren't home that day. They were visiting my aunt in Texas because she couldn't come to visit us during Christmas. Dad wanted me to call him as soon as I got home..."

Sunstreaker leaned forward, obviously interested in the story. "There were two routes, one route would take approximately 16 minutes and the other route would take 10 minutes, but the shortcut means I have to go through two dark allies and pass the graveyard that was just outside town. My dad didn't like it if I would take that route. There are lots of stories and myths going around about ghosts. Close to the graveyard on the other side stands an old house that once belonged to a serial killer in the late 1900's. I just wanted to go home as soon as possible, it was quite cold and I was tired so I decided to take the shortcut and pass the graveyard yard. Nothing really shocking happened, I was on my own and it became darker and darker, outside the village there were no lampposts and there was no traffic. In the winter the roads are blocked due to slippery roads. Each year lots of accidents happen and that was the first time they had actually blocked the road."

I stopped my story as the waitress came back with our food. I took it and placed it in front of me. "So, as I headed down the trail, I got the feeling someone was watching me. I didn't think much of it, I thought I was just paranoid. I have heard so many stories, I thought it was messing with my mind. So, I continued walking down the trail. I headed into the graveyard and it had started to snow. I couldn't see clearly around me, just a few yards. As I was halfway through, I spotted footsteps into the snow. They were recent because at this point it was snowing quite hard. The footprint headed into the same direction I had to go but instead of going to the gate, they bent towards the left, as if someone was going to visit a grave in this weather," I explained while cutting my food.

"Again, I brushed it off and assumed it was just someone taking the same way as I did. As I neared the end of the graveyard, I was able to see the gate. I heard footsteps not too far behind me. I turned, looked around, no one there. I was pretty sure I had heard footsteps. I carried in my jacket a combat knife my dad had given me for my birthday and told me to take it wherever I am going so I can defend myself. I took out the knife to secure myself and scanned the area again. No one to be seen. I turned around, opened the gate to leave and again I heard footsteps but they were closer than prior. As I turned around, I saw a figure holding an axe. As soon as he spotted I had seen him, he marched over to me and tried to hit me with the axe. I was quite fast and moved out of the way, hiding behind some tombstones."

Sunstreaker cocked his head to the side. "Yeah, I know... another killer. Anyway, just like I was able to locate him, he was able to locate me in the thick snow by following my footsteps. I ran and decided to walk in reverse at some point so I could mislead him and it worked. I managed to sneak up behind him. I never intended to kill him, I just want to leave as fast as possible. For a split second, I hesitated what my options were but I wouldn't make it all the way back to the gate. He was wandering around in that area but putting up a fight in a graveyard. I was 15 years old at the time. The guy had spotted me, turned around, marched over to me and was ready to hit me. I ditched his attack, tackled him and he took me down with him. We fought for the axe and at some point he managed to push me underneath him. I searched for my knife in the snow that I had dropped when I fell and as I found, I stuck the knife into his neck. I was covered in blood as I pulled it out. I had hit his artery. He collapsed and was trying to stop the bleeding in his neck. I didn't have a phone to call an ambulance or police. I watched him die right in front of me."

"How did it feel?" he asked. "I was... shocked, overwhelmed with fear. I just sat in the snow for twenty minutes, trying to recover and come back to senses. I jumped back on my feet and ran all the way back to my home where I dialed 911. The cops came over to talk to me and they found the body. I was scared I would be charged for murder and ended up in jail or whatsover, you know. My parents came home as soon as they heard the news. I never spoke to anyone about what happened, at least, not as detailed as I just told you." I sighed. "Do you know who this guy was?" he asked. "Would it surprise you if I say it was a serial killer that was active in a couple surrounding states for months? I don't know what it is, I have dealt with three serial killers so far... ironic, huh?" I mocked and took a bite.

"We moved after what happened to the big city and I forgot about it. I didn't want people to call me a murder or whatsover. It was more self defense..." I muttered. "That's how it starts... telling yourself it's self defense but soon you will figure out it wasn,t" he said. "I am not a killer like you are. I don't enjoy killing people and I was genuinely upset about it. The aftermath wasn't fun for me. I tried not to show it as much as I felt it. I didn't want anyone to see how it affected me." Sunstreaker swallowed his bite, "but the big question now is... are you able to do it again?" he asked. "If I have too... but you saw what happened with Edward. I guess it was just... luck. It was snowing and I took advantage of that," I stated. He hummed and shrugged his shoulders, taking another bite. "I start to like you, Sky..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1K 51
Books of this series: 1. Fell in love with a spy 2. Fell in love with a spy 2 3. Fell in love with the combat instructor 4. Dream 5. Medical me...
110K 4.5K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
165K 4.8K 31
In which she would do anything to protect her brothers, and he would do anything to protect ʜᴇʀ. Octavia would do anything for her two baby brothers...
13.1K 661 36
Behind the most beautiful eyes lay secrets... • • • Being the oldest daughter of the major isn't easy. The 19 year old Starlight Lennox is trying to...