Hidden {Book 1} IN EDITING

De -weirdo-

One thing you need to know about life, it's not what it's cut out to be. Why do I say this? Because I'm Harry... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (currently editing)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chaptet 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Contest Winners

Chapter 27

11.9K 402 388
De -weirdo-

Going to the hospital probably wasn't the best idea. Because, being the snoopers that we were, Fred and George brought their extendable ears.

"The boy is seeing things from in side you know who's snake, and the girl is seeing things from inside you know who," Moody humbled, explaining his thoughts to Mr. Weasley. "Obviously the Potters don't realize what that means, but if you know who is possessing them -"

Harry looked like he had seen a ghost.

You would think I would have the same reaction, right? Well I didn't. See when I was thirteen I went through this phase thing where I wanted to know everything possible about ghosts and possessions. So I studied up on it. What I was doing right now was going through my brain trying to connect our so called 'possession' to what my research said about possession. And it wasn't adding up.

Once we got back to Grimmauld Place, Harry went straight to bed, and I know it wasn't just because Mrs. Weasley told him too because he looked sick. I quickly followed behind him before Mrs.Weasley told me I needed to eat more.

"Harry, open up!" I said hammering on the door.

No answer.

"Fine, be that way," I said.

I stomped my feet as if I was walking way. Then I did the same hand motion as yesterday morning and blew a gush of wind at the door. The force of the wind blew the door open.

I walked right through the door way and saw Harry's scared shitless face.

I smiled at him. "Thanks for opening the door for me."

"Is it necessary to use wind when ever you need to talk to me?" he asked a bit sarcastically.

"Yeah, seems to get your attention the best," I shrugged sitting down on the bed next to him.

He rolled his eyes and went back to pouty Potter. I chuckled at the name the regained myself.

"Do you seriously think we are being possessed?" I asked.

"It seems the most logical," he sighed.

"No it doesn't," I groaned frustrated. "Do you know what being possessed is?"

"Yeah," he said a bit snappy, "it's when your being controls to do things."

"Exactly, and are we being controlled to do things?" I asked him.

"Ye-"

"No, your answer is no," I answered for him. "I did research on being possessed when I was younger and I know what it is. Its when a soul controls out body. And I know for a fact that Voldemort's snake is not your body, and Voldemort's body is not mine. Now if you ask me, I think our minds are connected to Voldemort's somehow. It's all just logical thinking."

His eyes furrowed. "Why did you learn about possessing when you were younger?"

I rolled my eyes at his question. "Because I thought ghosts where cool and I wanted to learn more about them."

He nodded, "Oh." The he stopped nodding and looked at me. "Wait did you say that sarcastically?"

I rolled my eyes again and punched his arm playfully. "No, I didn't say that sarcastically you idiot."

Harry smiled at me.

"Harry, Bella mum wanted me to get you for din-" Ron said.

"DAMN IT RONALD!" I yelled. He looked very frightened by me. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN OUT SIBLING TALK?!?"

"I.. I'm.. Uh... I.. I'll.. Umm," he stuttered.

"I, I, I, I. Go away we'll be right down," I told him lifting my hand making the fallen door rise back into its place.

That's when Harry burst out laughing. Soon enough he got me laughing too.

"Come on let's eat," I sighed, "I would have snuck into the cafeteria in the hospital but hospital food sucks."

"How do you know?" he asked as we started to walk out of the room.

I put my arm across my shoulders and leaned on him as we walked. It's a walk I call being a lazy bum. He's going to carry all my weight and all I have to do is move my legs.

"Ahh my dear," I said in a hazy voice like Trelawney's, "that is a story for another time."

*******

The rest of the days leading up to Christmas, Sirius sung Christmas carols. Alex quickly taught me the wizard carols and we followed behind Sirius as his back up singers. And may I just say, the three of us sounded like dying cats. Just imagine that sound being screamed in a giant house for eight hours straight.

People we annoyed the hell out of:

Mrs. Weasley ✔️
Ronald✔️
Harry✔️
Remus✔️
George✔️
Fred✔️

When ever Tonks was over she would also join us.

People would come in and out of the house those days. Usually it was Tonks and Remus, but I did see Moody a few times.

Right now, I was laying in my bed on Christmas morning. It was around eight and no one was up. I couldn't stand being in the room because Alex's snores could wake a bear from hibernation. Usually she would wake up before me, but tonight it was reverse.

I sat on the floor of the living room, my back against the coffee table. I had a ball of fire burning in the fireplace. A fuzzy pastel purple blanket was wrapped around my shoulders. I would kill for a warm hot coco right about now. To my right was the Chrismas tree with a bunch of presents underneth. After about ten minutes I heard rustling coming from upstairs. That was soon followed by footsteps.

"Mornin'." come the voice of one of the twins.

"Hey," I replied as he sat down next to me.

The way he did't give off the vibe of awkwardness or try to kiss me told me he was George.

"So, what's been up?" he asked me.

I gave a small chuckle at how he said it. "Nothing much, you?"

He shrugged, "Same old shit, same old story."

I nodded.

"How are you and Fred?"

"Honestly, not good. At first we where something, but then... something happened. We didn't see each other as much and we still don't."

"But I see you two kissing."

"It's like a friends with benifits realationship, George."

He nodded. "Dump him."

My eyes widened and I looked at him like he was crazy. "I'm sorry, but aren't you his brother? Would't you want him to be in a somewhat decent realationship."

He sighed and ran a hand throught his hair. "I would if he wasn't such a dick sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he's a jerk and he doesn't deserve a honest, trustworthy girlfriend like you."

I bit my lip and looked into the fire knowing I was neithier of those things.

"FREAKING JESUS TO HOLY GOD YES!" came the screams of Alex. "I'VE WAITED A WHOLE FREAKING YEAR FOR FREAKING PREASENTS!"

There were moans from people who didn't want to be waked up.

"WAKE UP AND ARSES DOWNSTAIRS SO WE CAN OPEN PRESENTS!" she yelled.

"Looks like everyone is up now," I chuckled.

There was a loud thump making me turn around to see where it came from. It was Alex jumping down from the steps.

She ran and then did a knee slide towards her presents. She grabbed all the presents that had her name on the and carried them over to the back corner of the room.

"Myyy PRECIOUSSS," she yelled stroking the wrapping.

My eyes widened an my mouth dropped. "Wow. Just, wow. That's all I can say."

Soon everyone was downstairs laughing and talking. All of us had a pile of presents in our own spots. We were all waiting for the que from Mrs. Weasley.

"Mum, can we open our presents now?" Ginny wined.

"No we are waiting for some more people," Sirius told her.

And just like that the door bell ran.

Sirius pushed himself off the couch and jogged over to the door.

"Hello!" he says cheerly to the people there.

"Thank you for having us!" came a familiar voice.

I straitened my back and looked up.

Soon enough, Sirius appeared with three people. A woman in her late thirties, a man in his late forties, and a boy in his late teens.

"Matty, Mu- Helen, Louis, what are you doing here?" I questioned standing up.

"Sirius invited us," Helen told me. "We wanted to see you and meet Harry."

Helen was so many things in one. She was nice, kind, and beautiful. She had wavy black hair and hazel colored eyes. She looked so much younger then she really was. Louis had strawberry blonde hair and dull green eyes. Wow, I guess my dad and Helen had a similar taste. Matty looked like his father but had Helen's hair, eyes, and pale skin.

I jumped up from behind my presents and hugged them.

"Thank you, for everything," I said.

"Jeez, we didn't even give you your present yet," Matty laughed.

"Crap presents!" I but my lip. "I owled you guys yours."

"Don't worry," Louis chuckled. "We brought them."

I smiled then turned to Harry. I motioned for him to get up. He stumbled as he got up, but walked over to her.

"Hi, Harry, I'm Helen," she introduced herself.

"And I'm Louis," he said.

They both stuck out their hands and Harry shook one at a time.

"Wow, you really do look like you father," Helen said.

"Except the eyes," Louis said, "you have..."

"... my mother's eyes," Harry smiled at them. "Yeah, I've been told."

"Okay!" Alex yelled capturing our attention. "LETS OPEN PRESENTS!"

We all sat down and started opening presents.

First I opened my presents from the people who weren't here. Hermione got me a book on advanced potions and I have her a book on ancient ruins. It's her favorite subject. Dylan got me a bracelet that had a charm that would singe me when ever danger was near by and I gave him stress reliever ball. He's going to need it.

Then I started opening up presents from friends. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley gave me a orange sweater with a large green I in the middle and some homemade fudge. I gave them a charm knitted blanket with all of her kids names on it. Sirius gave me a photo album of every picture he had of my parents while I gave him a dog bone that tasted like meat. Tonks gave me a camera that took moving pictures and I gave her a bracket with a tiny egg charm. Soon the egg will hatch and a tiny dragon will be in a tiny cage. Remus gave me a small charm - to go on my charm bracelet - that would glow the color I was feeling. (just so you know, I wear my mom's charm bracelet everyday. George gave me some of the candies he and Fred invented while I gave him some candies I had invented. Fred gave me a Chocolate Frog (seriously, only one) while I gave him some more money for his shop (50 galleons). Ron gave me a cheep perfume that wasn't half bad and I gave him a bunch of candy. He likes to eat so I thought it would be the perfect gift. Alex gave me a bracelet with four charms on it. One had a fire burning inside of it, another had a wave pool of water, another with a flower that dies and grows again, and the last looked empty, but shook around which told me that there was wind blowing inside of it.

Lastly I opened my family's gifts to me. Matty gave brought me my old records and record players. He also bought me a brand new Rolling Stones Record. I gave him a Captain Jim-Bob rocket. It's an inside joke. Helen and Louis got me a bunch of makeup and I got them a few self cleaning appliances. Harry gave me a copy of a photo album Hagrid gave to him in first year. I gave him a Felix

There was one more present for me that had no name on it. It was small and had a soft rattling noise when I shook it. I ripped it's carefully wrapped wrapping-paper to find a square box. I pulled the top off the box and my eyes widened. What I saw inside, I did not expect.

It was a very expensive looking neckless. It was a thin gold chain with a charm. The charm was a diamond shaped emerald the size of my eyeball.

I quickly tucked it away before anyone saw it. But I was too late, Alex and Helen had already saw it. I smiled sheepishly at them.

"Time for brunch!" Mrs. Weasley called out.

Everyone left the living room except Helen, Alex, and me.

"Who gave you that?" Helen asked.

"Was it Fred?" Alex asked.

"Why would Fred get her something so expensive?" Helen asked.

"He's her boyfriend," Alex said.

"These no surprise there," Helen chuckled.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked with a smile.

"You always have a boyfriend, and they only last for a month," Helen laughed.

"Well we've been going out for four months now so suck it," I laughed sticking my tongue out at her.

She smiled at me and laughed. Alex on the other hand looked mortified.

"Did you just say suck it to your aunt?" She asked.

"Yup," I said popping the p. "I've also said it to her when I thought she was my mom."

Alex turned to Helen. "Why would you let her say such things to you?"

"Cause I'm cool," she shrugged.

Then Alex turned to me. "She's super cool."

Then Alex turned back to Helen. "Please adopt me."

Helen laughed at Alex then stopped and turned back to me. "Back to who sent you that neckless."

"It wasn't Fred, I know that for a fact," I said.

"What if it was-" Alex started.

"No," I cut her off. "I know who you're going to say and it isn't him."

"But what if!" she pushed.

"No, I ended it with him a long time ago."

"What's happening right now?" Asked a very confused Helen.

"Okay, so earlier in the year, when Fred and Bella first started dating, a boy named Draco Malfoy kissed her," Alex explained in a whisper.

"Really?" Helen said surprised.

"Yeah, but I ended it with him soon after!" I stated.

"Isabella, sweetheart," she said, putting her hands on both sides of my shoulders and bending down so she was eye level with me. "Do you like this boy?"

I bit my lip and turned away.

"More then Fred?" she continued.

Then I shrugged her hands off my shoulders .

"I barely know Draco," I hissed. "How could I like a boy I don't know? And how could he like me if he doesn't know me?"

"You don't need to know each other at to know your in love."

That's it.

"I'm not in love! For heavens sake I'm only Fifteen!"

"You never to early-"

"Okay, now it's time to cut the crap! I'm going to go eat."

And with that, I stomped out of the room and into the kitchen.

But for the rest of my time in the house, all I could think of was weather or not I actually liked Draco, and what will happen between Fred and I.

A/N: hello! sorry for the late chapter again! I feel bad. So here is what I'll do. If you want any spoilers for a topic on the book or if you want to tell me what would make my book better, please message me privately! I'm starting to feel like no one really likes the story. But that's stupid of me because I have lik 1.19k votes! omg omg. I'm pretty much half way through the book!

I have also changed the character for bella. She is the perfect person to play her trust me! Search her up. you can find the actresses name in the cast thing at the bottom ⬇️

Also my 1 year anniversary on wattpad was on November 3! You supporters have made it the best year thank you!

I also have another book posted, please check it out! Its called Life With A Little Magic.

Goodnight

-weirdo- ⃒⃘

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2K 30 17
You're Harry Potter's twin sister. Voldemort died when Lily and James killed him with Dumbledore by your side. What if Draco is sorted into Gryffindo...
9.8K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
449K 15.5K 155
"𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓁" ... Maisey Howell knew nothing of her prophecy or long lost br...
602K 7.1K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...