Moving On || Jungkook x Reader

By KohakuCheshire

●COMPLETED● Min Y/n (24) Elementary teacher Jeon Jungkook (25) Single father of 1. A teacher at an elementar... More

°Ch.1°
°Ch.2°
°Ch.3°
°Ch.4°
°Ch.5°
°Ch.7°
°Ch.8°
°Ch.9°
°Ch.10°
°Ch.11°
°Ch.12°
°Ch.13°
°Ch.14°
°Ch.15°
°Ch.16°
°Ch.17°
°Ch.18°
°Ch.19°
°Ch.20°
°Ch.21°
°Ch.22°
°Ch.23°
°Ch.24°
°Ch.25°
°Ch.26°
°Ch.27°
°Ch.28°
°Ch.29°
°Ch.30°
°Ch.31°
°Ch.32°
°Ch.33°
°Ch.34°
°Ch.35°
°Ch.36°
°Ch.37°
°Ch.38°
°Ch.39°
°Ch.40°
°Ch.41°
°Ch.42°
°Ch.43°
°Ch.44°
°Ch.45°
°Ch.46°
°Ch.47°
°Ch.48°
°Ch.49°
°Ch.50°
°Ch.51°
°Ch.52°
°Ch.53°
°Ch.54°
°Ch.55°
°Ch.56°
°Ch.57°
°Ch.58°
°Ch.59°
°Ch.60°
°Ch.61°
°Ch.62°
°Ch.63°
°Ch.64°
°Ch.65°
°Ch.66°
°Ch.67°
°Ch.68°
°Ch.69°
°Ch.70°
°Ch.71°
°Ch.72°
°Ch.73°
°Ch.74°
°Ch.75°
°Ch.76°
°Ch.77°
°Ch.78°
°Ch.79°
°Ch.80°

°Ch.6°

23.4K 725 409
By KohakuCheshire

Time Skip~ (2 days later)

Jungkook Pov
Its been a couple of days since the interaction Y/n had with Jongin and ever since that day I couldnt help  but feel overprotective of her, making sure that he doesnt go near her and such. I noticed that he would always try to talk to her when she was alone so i always made sure to be near her or with her so he wouldnt do anything to her. But over the past days Y/n and I definitely grew closer and we got to know each other more. We knew about each others interests, hobbies, birthday, favorite color and so on. She hasnt talked to me about her relationship with Jongin in the past and why it ended and I didnt tell her about Minji yet. I guess you could say that were both not ready to talk about something that personal....

"Appa are you getting ready??" Taewoos voice snapped me out of my thoughts while I was in the middle of finishing getting ready. Its the second last day of 'bring your parent to school' and I decided to dress rather casual since I kind of noticed how uncomfortable it was for me to wear a dress shirt to my sons school when we do a lot of activities that include us moving around. 

Grabbing my bag, Taewoo and I left our home and got into the car heading towards the school. "Taewoo, does Miss Y/n drink cof- wait why am I asking you that..." Shaking my head at the thought of asking Taewoo such a question. I mean he is only 5 does he know what coffee is??? Taewoo looked at me and smiled "appa, Miss Y/n doesnt like that dark bitter thing uncle Joonie and Jin drink.. she drinks juice!" "Juice????" i questioned and he nodded his head "or banana milk! I saw Miss Y/n drinking banana milk before" 

I chuckled at the thought that she likes drinking something like that so before we got to the school we stopped by the store and bought some drinks including banana milk for myself... and of course Y/n. Arriving at the school Taewoo and I walked in and were greeted by the other teachers and staff. "Good morning Mr.Jeon!" A short male walked up to me with a bright smile.. (Oh right! his name is Jihoon right? oh jeez im not good with names) "Good morning" I greeted back, "Your rather early dont you think??? Im pretty sure your the only one here right now" "Oh is Ms.Min not here yet???" I questioned making him laugh. "You can just refer to her as Y/n around me... shes here but shes currently in the music room." 

"Music room??" I commented a bit confused but he nodded in response "Ne, shes actually helping me at the moment. Im in the middle of writing a song and I was kind of stuck but who would have thought that Y/n had talent in music? Would you and little Taewoo like to come and hear the song??" I looked down at Taewoo as he was nodding his head viciously "Appa! Lets go see Miss Y/n!" he said while grabbing my hand dragging me behind him as we followed Jihoon to the music room. 

As we were nearing the music room I could hear a piano playing "Ahh that must be her" Jihoon commented (her?? Y/n??) Jihoon slid the door to the music room open quietly as we all walked in slowly. My eyes widened at the sight of Y/n playing the piano while humming an unfamiliar tune. Her hands softly pressing the keys of the piano but enough to make it sound beautiful. Once she was done we all clapped causing her to flinch and shoot her head towards us all, sighing in relief she stood up and walked over towards us. "You guys surprised me.." Taewoo ran up to her and tugged her dress making her look down at him "Miss Y/n! you! youre good at the piano!" he complimented making the female laugh. 

"Thank you Taewoo, that means a lot coming from you"  she replied while pinching his cheek softly making him giggle.

Y/n Pov
Looking up I locked eyes with Jungkook and smiled "Good Morning Jungkook" he sent me back his bunny like smile "Good Morning to you too Y/n" I looked down at my watch and noticed that I should start heading back to class now. "Shall we head to the classroom now???" I walked to the door and had Jungkook and Taewoo follow closely behind me. Once we got to the classroom Taewoo walked over to his desk and Jungkook was about to follow until he turned to me. "Oh I got this for you on the way here" he commented making me a bit confused. He reached into the plastic bag he was holding and pulled out a 6-pack of banana milk and put it on my desk. "Banana Milk?!" I chimed while getting excited before stopping and clearing my throat.. 

"haha yeah Taewoo mentioned to me that he saw you drink this and that you also dont like coffee" He commented while chuckling. I glanced over at Taewoo as he was in the middle of eating a granola bar. "Taewoo is very observant... Thank you for this" I smiled but I noticed that Jungkook was also eyeing the banana milk (does he like this too???) I thought and an idea popped into my head. Taking 3 of the Banana Milk out and placing them on my desk I pushed the other 3 towards him. "What are you doing???" he questioned. "I have a feeling you like Banana Milk too.. so im giving you half" He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck "are you sure??" Immediately nodding I took his half and pushed it towards him. A small smile formed on his lips as he thanked me.

Jungkook walked back to Taewoo and soon after the rest of the kids and their parents came in and I began class. 

Time Skip~ (End of the Day)

"See you tomorrow Miss Y/n!!!" JB waved goodbye while leaving the classroom hand in hand with his mom Jihyo. I began to gather all my things and was about to leave but someone called out to me "Miss Y/n!!! Miss Y/n!!!" turning my head I see Taewoo running up to me with a bright smile. "yes Taewoo?? is everything alright??" he nodded and waved his small hand signalling me to lean in closer. Leaning in Taewoo leaned into me ear and began to whisper "Appa is too shy to ask but he wanted you to come with him for food" 

Leaning away I looked at him then glanced at Jungkook who was currently hiding his face in his hands. "Appa!! I told her for you!!" Taewoo said happily making Jungkook even more embarrassed. "Miss Y/n you have to say yes!!" he whisper yelled at me, smiling and letting out a small giggle I nodded "Appa she said yes!!!" his son chimed while running over to him tugging on his shirt. 

"This is so embarrassing..." Jungkook spoke up loud enough for me to hear. Looking up and locking eyes with me we both laughed. "So you want me to come with you to get food???" I questioned not really quite understanding what Taewoo was really saying. "I actually wanted to ask you out to dinner with me." he said while standing up. "Dinner?? arasseo, what time and where??" His eyes brightened and he smiled brightly from ear to ear. "R-Really?!" he asked for reassurance and I nodded. "G-Great! uhmm..  7 tonight at Jungsik Seoul Restaurant??" he suggested and I nodded. "Its a date then!" he chimed while grabbing his bag he proceeded to grab Taewoos hand and leave the classroom in a hurry.

"Is this a date I heard him ask???" Looking towards the door I laughed when I saw Jihoon standing there leaning against the door frame with a smug look on his face. "Its not a date, he just asked me to get dinner with him. Were just friends" Jihoon rolled his eyes while walking towards me "Oh please, I know its a date... you know its a date. SO ITS A DATE.. and plus he even said ITS A DATE " 

"Fine Fine... its a date" I confessed in defeat making him look proud of being right for once. "So Jungsik Seoul Restaurant hey?? I heard its pretty pricey there. He has moneeyyyy~"  he commented while nudging my shoulder but I shook my head "Jihoon you know im not in it for the money, I could literally care less if hes rich or not.." "ugh your such a good girl..." he whined. "But hey it seems like you two are really hitting it off with each other... well from what I've been seeing." 

"Really?? you think so???" I asked surprised since I didnt really notice. He nodded and linked arms with me "Yeah, I mean after that incident with Jongin a couple days ago I mean Jungkook had been rather clingy dont you think???" I shook my head "I havent really noticed..." *Sigh* "Of course you didnt... your rather oblivious with these things you know that???" I stayed quiet agreeing with him "Anyways, you have a date in like 3 hours... lets head back to the apartment and I'll pick out what you should wear... because knowing you.. you would probably show up in like ripped jeans and a hoodie." I laughed at what he said since it was 100% true. "You know me so well... I hate it but I love it."

Jungkook Pov
"Your going on a date?! With who?!" Jin hyung exclaimed while holding Taewoo in his arms. "Miss Y/n!" Taewoo blurted out happily. "Y/n?? whos Y/n??" Namjoon hyung asked while walking in. I was currently at home talking to Namjoon and Jin (A/N: Namjin is life) and they were nice enough to agree to watch over Taewoo while I went out with Y/n tonight. "Miss Y/n is my teacher!! shes super nice uncle Joonie!" 

"So... your going out to dinner.. with your sons teacher..." Jin questioned and I nodded in response. Jin hyung stared at me for a few seconds before smiling "Okay! Have fun!" Turning to go and get ready I was stopped by Namjoon hyung who grabbed my arm and pulled me off to the side. "Are you sure about this Kook??" "what are you talking about hyung??" 

"I mean are you ready... are you ready to see someone now?" he specified. Staying silent I then started to think (was this the right decision...????) I mean of course I love Minji.. shes the mother of Taewoo and my first love, but she left us 5 years ago saying that having Taewoo wasnt part of her plans in life. Snapping myself out of my thoughts I nodded "Ne hyung im ready... its been 5 years since i last saw her. I'll admit that I still love her but right now I think its best for me to just move on... dont you think?" he nodded agreeing with me but soon spoke up "but Taewoos teacher???" "Hyung dont worry.. shes a really nice girl and shes so unique and different. I wont say if I have feelings for her right now because its still to early but I know im making the right decision right now taking her out for dinner." 

Namjoon nodded and smiled "I understand Kook... you sure seem happy about this dinner your going to" I nodded my head "Of course... I-Its been a while since I've been on a date and Im honestly really glad I asked her. I should introduce her to you all sometime... I know you guys would like her-" "woah there cowboy, dont go introducing anyone to us unless you decide if your serious about them or not.... but... I would definitely love to meet her. Anyways you better go get ready!"

"Thanks Hyung..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 19.2K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
devoted By timtim

Fanfiction

94.2K 5.2K 27
kim seokjin is a very kind and playful person. Jeon Jungkook a single parent of Jeon Taehyung. he is sacrificing his life for his 3 months old son. w...
46.2K 2.3K 31
Namjoon and Jin are married with their adopted son, Jungkook. Namjin started with a project they had to do in school. Jungkook gets assigned the proj...
594K 19.9K 44
in which , kim taehyung was forced to get married with jeon jungkook for 3 months ; but what happened if jeon jungkook don't want a divorce ? will ki...