What I See In You (BWWM)

By AyitiCheri_26

Desiree is a nice sweet person. She faces challenges with dealing with family problems but manages to not let... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
Characters
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Coming soon
Out now!!!!

4

12.5K 447 289
By AyitiCheri_26

Friday

"Wow you look..." I say as Iyan stepped out the washroom.

"Pretty!" Justine said.

"Why thank you Justine." She smiled at Justine.

"You weren't lying about this perfect outfit." I said. Iyan wore a blue jean like dress. It has a belt around her waist and it made her curves stand out. Her long brown hair curly hair was down styled in a side part.

"Des can I come?" Justine asked."

"No because it's a school dance, and only high school students can go." I tell her.

"Oh ok." She nods then continues to play with her dolls.

"Now you, what are you wearing?" She said as she put on makeup.

"What wrong with what I got on?" I asked.

"Your serious right?" She looked up and down at me.

"No, just messing with ya." I laugh.

I pull out an random outfit from my closet. I wanted it to be simple so I wore a black of the shoulder crop top with ripped high waisted jeans. I curled my hair in loose curls and did my makeup lightly.

"Whoa." I hear Iyan say.

"Too basic?" I say.

"Basic? It's sexy, how'd you get your waist so small." She wrapped her hand around my waist and measure.

"Wow the perks of having that shape is a blessing."

"Shut up Iyan." I laughed.

"It's true, what type of meat do you eat?" She asked. I shake my head at her and laugh. I glanced at my body in the mirror. My body was curvy but not thick. I had a small petite figure. My legs were shorts and almost everything about me was small. Small hands and feet. I know got my height from my mother since her and I share the same height exactly 5 foot.

"All done." I said. I put my Nikes shoes and grabbed my phone.

...

We arrived at our school and I can already hear the loud bass coming from the music inside.

"Let's go fuck it up." Iyan said as she stepped out.

"Do you guys think people are gonna bring alcohol?" Crystal asked as we walked inside.

"I don't think, I know." Once she said a guy came running down the hall with a vodka bottle with a teacher chasing him.

We all laughed.

"They're definitely bringing alcohol." I said making us all laugh again.

We entered the big gym where the dance took place. It was decorated nice with paper leafs everywhere to get with the theme and the disco lights brightened it up. There was a DJ and a rapper preforming on the stage.

"This was supposed to be a dance, not a concert!" Iyan yelled over the music.

"Apparently he paid them a lot of money to do it." Crystal said.

"No one wants to listen to a untalented SoundCloud rapper. I'll be back." She disappeared into the crowd.

"Where's Diamond?" I asked.

"She said she arrived as soon as you picked me up, so she should be here." She looked around.

"Isn't that her over there?" On the other side Diamond was chatting with a guy while drinking. It looked like he offered her to dance and she immediately approved. When she noticed us she waved and we waved back.

"She totally ditched us." Crystal says.

"I mean, that's Diamond."

"I remember we both went to this club-"

"What? A club?how-"

"Fake ID. Since we were only 16 we had to stick together. She broke that rule and left me with this guy."

"Really? Why didn't you tell us?" I frown.

"Because she told me not to mention it. That was when I was her little minion anyways so." I looked at Diamond who was dancing with the guy she was with.

"But, the past is the past, want a drink?" She asked.

"Depends on what type."

"Fruit punch of course." She laughs.

"In that case sure."

She makes her way to the drink section leaving me alone. I stand awkwardly and look around. People we're enjoying themselves and it made me feel I should do the same.

"Nice Jeans." I heard behind me. I turn around seeing a girl that looked familiar. I studied her wondering where I've seen her. Then it clicked.
It was same girl that kissed Darius before class. I guess she's the Rachel they were talking about.

She examined my jeans with a flattering look in her face.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I don't want to sound like a fashion freak but where did you get them?" She smiled as she drank her drink.

"Well I don't really like shopping in stores. I'm more of an online person, and I'm pretty sure these were from Ali express." I tell her.

"I don't think I've even seen jeans like those in stores so I figured." She laughs.

"I'm Rachel." She sticks her hand out.

"Desiree." I shake her hands.

"Well Desiree hook your girl up because I'm tired of always buying tight jeans from forever 21." She laughed.

"I gotchu." I smile.

"Here you go." Crystal came in.

"Thanks." I grab the cup from her hands.

"Sorry it took me forever, my Spanish teacher got me held up." She said.

"It's fine." Crystal looked at Rachel with a questionable look on her face.

"Well nice meeting you Desiree, I'll see you around." She smiled at us.

"You too." She turns her heel and walks off. Crystal looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I already know what your thinking, she just walked up to me." I said.

"Rachel is the last person I'd ever see you talking to. How did that happen?" Crystal said.

"She-"

"Did I just see you talking to Rachel?" Diamond chimed in with Iyan.

"Yeah, she was just complimenting my jeans." I shrugged and drank my punch.

"Compliment your jeans? I really expected her to be a mean girl." Iyan said as she glanced at Rachel.

"To be honest me to." Diamond said.

"I guess it's very stereotypical to label popular girls as mean girls then." I said. I looked at Rachel to see her looking at me. She gave me a friendly smile and I returned the gesture.

"Those jeans does fit you right though." Iyan said. Crystal and Diamond agree.

"They're just jeans." I laughed.

"They're just jeans." Iyan mocked me.

"I'm bored let's go dance!" Diamond says.

"Were you just with your boo thing?" Crystal asked.

"John? He's not my boo, we're lab partners and he gay." She said.

"I see." Crystal mumbles.

"In that case let's go have some fun, Nicki Manaj is playing and I can't miss this one!" Iyan screams as she dragged us all to dance. We blend in the crowd and dance along to the music.

"Starships were meant to flyyyy, hands up and touch the skyyy." We all sang along.

We kept dancing still we got tired. At one point I spotted Rachel with Darius. She was dancing on him but he was just drinking and bobbing his head.

He looked good tonight. He had on a white shirt with black pants. His gold chain shined around his neck along with his two earrings pierced on either side of his ears

For a white boy, he sure knows how to dress black (not saying white boys can't dress, he just has a swag that other white boy don't.)

"I'm thirsty, I'm gonna go get more punch." I say to them. They all nod while dancing.

I make my way to the food section and fill up a cup.

"Mm cupcakes." I lick my lips and grab one. I shove one in my mouth since they were the small ones. I take two other and eat them all at once. What can I say, I love sugar.

"You know too much sugar is not good for you." I heard behind me. I turn around expecting it to be Iyan or the other two but almost choked when I saw it was Darius.

He laughs while covering his mouth with his fist. I drink my punch to swallow the food faster.

"You nearly almost killed me." I said.

"No you almost killed yourself. Hasn't anyone ever taught you to eat slow?" He laughs. I roll my eyes and continued drinking my punch.

"I mean I know your a sugar lover but can you at least get out of the way so others can get some?" I frowned then realized I was standing in his way.

"And you say I'm a sugar lover?"

"Occasionally I am but not tonight, these are not for me." He says. I moved to the side.

"Who else would they be for?" I look at him.

"If you didn't know, I have a girlfriend who's patiently waiting for me." He says as he fills up a plate with treats.

"Right." I look down while drinking.

"I was wondering." He says once he's done.

"What?"

"Why were you in such a rush the other day?" He smirked.

"You mean the day I got hit my head by a door you opened?"

"Are you insinuating that I did that on purpose? Let's not forget you weren't paying att-"

"Yeah yeah I wasn't paying attention." I rolled my eyes.

"Then why do you make it seem like it's my fault?" He said as he ate a cookie.

"Those words never came out my mouth." I defended.

"Well it's seems like it." He mumbles under the music. I sigh.

"Well lets just say I had an impatient friend waiting." He nods.

"Well I don't think I ever apologized so, my bad." He says. I lifted one of my brows.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked. I honestly thought Darius was one of those bad boys who don't care about others, and I got taken back since when it happened he did look concerned then his mood changed.

"It was no ones fault." I said.

"I know, it's just when I heard your body slam to the door it sounded painful." He laughed.

"And I did push the door really hard to technically it was my fault." He said. I nodded and looked around.

"Darius what's taking so- oh hey Desiree." Rachel came in.

"Hey Rachel."

"Was Darius bothering you?" I looked at Darius to see him with an offended look.

"No." I shake my head.

"Ok good just making sure. Thanks babe." She grabbed her food from him.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Well I'm gonna go with my friends, they're probably thinking I ditched them." I say.

"Ok cool. Maybe I'll see you Monday?" She says.

"Definitely." I smiled. We said bye and I returned back to the others.

They didn't question my whereabouts so for the rest of the night we chilled and eventually went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 148 17
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr🤷🏽‍♀️ + a baby later on
581 2 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
81.6K 4.1K 49
Harry, a young handsome son of a slaver is known for his womanizing and partying until one day, he encounters a beautiful young slave.
4.5K 450 28
She is a Queen at a very young age, she is cold and ruthless, she rules her kingdom well. He is a pauper , very handsome and then he encountere...