He who hurts (Damon Salvatore...

By J-dope_world

(Y/N) is Elena's sister who has a secret just like Damon Salvatore. "Damon..." "No (Y/N) we can't. You know a... More

Key
Part 1: In your dreams.
Part 2: Daring Yet Annoying.
Testing my nerves
Party
Convincing him that you're not a distraction and that your feelings are real.
1K READS

Im back and holy crap i am sorry

1.2K 22 11
By J-dope_world

HEYYYYYY READERS!
I'm so sorry for disappearing on you guys so suddenly. I have majors writers block. I need ideas for the next chapter. Can I get some help? You can comment a certain scene from the show or books. I'll check it out and write the chapter from there.

Thank you guys!

Here's some Damon quotes

"It's cool not growing old."

"You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you."

"Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today."

The last one always makes me smile 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
620K 8K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
567K 27.3K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
191K 12K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...