The Forbidden Forrest: A sequ...

By UndeadMusicQueen

The saga continues! You already Tiff aka Singer Of Death. Now meet her new friend, Kevin, a 14 year old Black... More

The Horror Forrest: A sequel to Finding A New Creepypasta
Going through the forrest
Authors note
Mr. Skelly is cray cray!
Disappointment
"My name is Vincent..."
Mother?
Back at it again
Midnight Visitor
Trust

Chapter.....IDK :)

587 40 9
By UndeadMusicQueen

Enjoy! :) :) :) *My new fan fiction is in process! Walking Dead themed!*

Tiffany pov

I woke from my deep sleep. Dang, it pasted two hours! I gathered my things and headed back.

"I'm here you weirdos!" I yelled as I dropped my bag. Everyone was gone except Slender man and Sally. Sally was on the couch eating a small bowl of soup. "Oh, Tiffany, your here. Sally is sick with a fever. Can you please go the shop of horrors and get her some more soup?" he said. I looked at Sally. She had a blanket over her with Charlie in her hand. "Ok Slendy. I'll be back in 10" I said. Sally smiled and hugged Charlie. I walked out through the door and again, into the woods.

It was dark and scary outside. I didn't like it at all. I walked down the path very quickly. Then, I entered a town. There were a lot of cottages and a few shops.  In the back, you could see a huge castle. But then I found a snack shop. A bag of chips sounds good right now but it's late. Ah whatever I thought. The merchant was wearing a red hat an was check the back of the store. I walked up to the counter window. "Hello there. Can I please get a bag of Doritos please?" I said as I took out my Blue Exorcist wallet. As he turned around, I gasped. He was a...Skeleton!

I hope you enjoyed! By the way, Blue Exorcist is my new favorite anime! So far Rin and Yukio are my favorites. And like always,

Sweet Dreams......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.9K 23
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
27.7K 1.3K 14
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
419K 22.1K 77
"Who are we? Well for starters, this is my prince, my heart, the love of my undead life." "And this is Kai, my guard." ** Despite their lethal bites...
4.3M 224K 98
(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to be. He is kind, helpful and works hard...