Laughing jack X reader

By Plagued_Noodle

This may contain violence and swearing a friendly warning. ^u^ >3> This story is where your friends father al... More

First day on the job :u
Loss of thought
The dream..
Fully boarded
Confusion
The emberassment
The invite.. 0w0
The tease maybe
Sleep paralysis
Morning time
Ready for the day maybe
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Distant days
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Another scene
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The missing of violet
The final chapter

Chapter 26

936 32 6
By Plagued_Noodle

((This little section will be what/how you want the son to look like))

Son: (E/C)
          (H/C)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                       Laughing Jack POV

Keeping an eye over (y/n) and the baby. As he did everyone around him felt uneasy and intimidated due to him being overly protective. Ben came over to the bed to look at the newest member of the group but suddenly backed off when he saw Laughing Jacks death glare.

                       (Y/N) POV

After nursing the child I'd have the child remain next to as I continued to hold him. Seeing sally walk in she came running over to the bed wanting to see the baby as I allowed her.
"When can I play with him?" Sally would ask me.
"Not until he's old enough sweetie" replying back.
She nodded and asked what his name is.
"His name is hunter"  I'd gently placed him in a blanket to keep him warm to soon look over at her.
Gently tapped on Laughing Jacks arm for him to stop giving her the death glare. As he looked at me with a slight smile.

((Ok so I'm not sure if I should continue this X Reader after this chapter))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 3.2K 24
"There was a boy I knew once who always walked on his tiptoes and wrote in broken cursive. Something beautiful about him, like the way he hummed to h...
33.3K 407 21
-Smut. 🔞 -Kidnapping. -Murder. -Drug Use. -Abuse. Chapters containing smut will be marked with this emoji: 🔞.
890K 5.9K 200
It's just you and them ;)
21.8K 976 24
Tanaka Sei, a normal student in her previous life with just slight otaku tendencies, gets reincarnated as a student in Japan and finds out that she h...