The missing of violet

Slender man POV

He'd tell violet off as she was rather spooked as well as Ben and Jeff were. Soon after he got done telling her off he teleports off with her somewhere she doesn't recognized. Her clothes torn and cuts made around her body. She was rather spooked and unsure of what to do and where to go. He was rather pissed at her and may have screwed up but he did what he had must to get rid of such disgrace. He teleported back onto the train as no one noticed except Ben and Jeff.

                     Jeff's POV

Both him and Ben were unsure whether to tell (y/n) or anyone else about the situation as the day went on. They noticed no one really haven't noticed violet was missing as they saw (y/n) having everyone line up to be accounted for. Which was pretty normal as she was friendly and polite as always with each and every single one of us. Although she gave Laughing Jack special treatment which some of us were kinda jealous. Giving us our tasks eventually she got to her boy toy and gave him a simple task to keep an eye on the child.

                         Hunters POV

He'd stand by his mom as he saw his mom gave orders as he noticed each one seemed scarier then the last each time he saw them. He was always happy to be around his dad getting to know him well along with wanting that father son bond and eventually learn and take after him on what he does.