War (twicepink x female reade...

By Katherine15372

Bae y/n the leader of the most powerful mafia in new york has been kidnapped by two of the most deadliest maf... More

Chapter one- kidnapped
Chapter two- Getting real
(Decision 1)
Chapter four- Myoui Mina
Chapter five- Karma hits hard
Chapter six- Finding but...
Chapter seven- FiancΓ©?
Chapter eight- News
Decision (2)
Story
Chapter Nine- Jennie kim
Chapter Ten: Flashback
Chapter eleven: Perspective
A/n
Decision (3)
Chapter Twelve: Chou Tzuyu&Kim jisoo
Chapter thirteen: A call
Chapter fourteen: The truth
Decision (4)
Sorry
Ikon hanbin
Chapter fifteen: Jennie kim
Chapter sixteen: Clingy
Decision 5
Chapter seventeen: Roseanne Park
Chapter eighteen: A sudden change
Chapter nineteen: Secrets untold mysterys revealed
Chapter Twenty: I still care for you
Reason
A/n
Chapter Twenty-one: Back from the start
Chapter Twenty Two- My guardian
Decsion (6)
Chapter twenty two: Im nayeon
Chapter twenty two: The end
A/n
A/n
Important!!
Important

Chapter three- getting real (pt. 2)

7.8K 270 82
By Katherine15372

Y/n's POV

"IM NAYEON YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" i shouted as i fell on the ground.

"Well you did miss a step y/n." nayeon handed a hand for me to grab and i slapped it away and stood on my feet.

"you told me you were going to catch me!" i shouted and she laughed.

"i did didn't i?" she said and i glare at her.

"look you're the one who suggested to hike the mountain behind my house." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"thought it would be fun but you kept fucking insulting me every damn time." i said brushing off the dust off me.

"not my fault you suck at climbing." she shrugged and i scoffed.

"If you keep saying stuff like that then why bother invite me to your house." i grabbed my things and walked towards her house.

i put my stuff down and run my hands through my hair frustatingly.

"nayeon?" i heard a voice behind me ask me. i didn't bother to turn around and just nodded.

"when the hell can i go back home?" i turned around asking jeongyeon.

"tsk tsk that's not how it works." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"take me back to the house where i keep sleeping. i just want to rest." i said.

jeongyeon thinked for a second and grabbed her car keys and led me to her car.

i noticed that we were going through a different route and i asked.

"where are we going?" i asked eagerly. she laughed and shook her head.

"it'll be a suprise." she said focusing on the road. i groaned and looked outside.

After a few seconds i realized i was getting sleepy and so i did.

~~

"y/n wake up we're here." jeongyeon kept shaking me and i woke up instantly.

"come on." she said beside me. i opened the car door and went outside feeling the cold breeze hit me.

"an ice rink? seriously?" i asked and she chuckled.

"well i wanted to go here ever since but didn't get the chance to do so. i was suppose to go alone but since you're here might as well brought you along the ride." she smiled at me and i rolled my eyes closing the car door.

No one's POV

jeongyeon led y/n to the ice rink she booked for a day. she lied about going alone and was planning on bringing y/n all along. she doesn't want to tell y/n the truth because jeongyeon thinks that y/n might get weirded out on her. jeongyeon might be sweet like now but she can't be all the time.

as the two put their gears on mostly just the boots with the blade- jeongyeon helped y/n get her balance while they were in the ice.

"Easy y/n." jeongyeon said holding onto the latter's arms.

"I might fall." y/n said looking at the ground while her feet shakes.

"i did..." jeongyeon said suddenly making y/n confused.

"i did once i was a kid. it hurts like hell but i grew up." jeongyeon said and y/n nodded. jeongyeon mentally sighed in relief.

"want to watch me skate and all?" the short hair girl asked y/n and all she can do was nod.

jeongyeon made sure that y/n was comfortable on the side holding onto the ledge. soon jeongyeon started to skate through the whole place like a pro making y/n suprised. while jeongyeon was skating y/n kept practicing until she finally got it.

soon she can skate in a straight line and jeongyeon just watched amuze on how fast y/n learned.

jeongyeon smiled and skated toward her fastly.

"i see you're getting your balance." she said while skating at the same speed as y/n.

"well i'm a fast learner yoo."

"Indeed you are." she said and y/n smiled.

"here hold my hand." jeongyeon extended a hand for her to reach.

y/n looked at her confusingly but took it and held it tight anyways. as soon as both of their hands made contact jeongyeon felt that y/n's hands were cold but she can't help but feel there was some heat between them. jeongyeon shook the feelings away and smiled at y/n. before y/n can speak jeongyeon already started to skate faste while having y/n on her side screaming.

"Yah! i might fall!" y/n shouted while jeongyeon kept laughing as she held onto y/n tightly.

y/n lost her balance making the both of them fall and slide through the arena. y/n kept nagging and jeongyeon just laughing while rubbing her head.

"told you we'll fall." y/n said and jeong just smiled warmly at y/n.

soon jeongyeon's phone ring and the caller was momo. she sighed and stood up telling y/n to wait.

she answered.

"Hello momo?"

(Jeongyeon, Nayeon is calling you. i can look after y/n for a while.)

jeongyeon looked at y/n who is already on her feet and practicing again.

"sure we'll be at rosé's house. i'll meet you there."

jeongyeon hung up and took y/n back to rosé's house.

~~

Y/n's POV

"What dear activity do you have for me?" i said as i lay besides momo on her bed.

"You can decide." momo said scrolling through her phone.

"let's go eat.." i said and she looked at me with an 'are you serious look'

"what? i'm hungry."

"you do realize every person in seoul is looking for you."

"then book a resturant i don't care." i shrugged and she sighed in defeat.

"fine go to my car and wait there." she said and i smiled and went outside.

after a few minutes she came back and opened her car me following.

there were no absolutely person in this resturant except for a waiter who seemed calm seeing me. i guess momo paid them a lot. after ordering the food i needed to talk to momo.

"Hirai momo right?" i asked making her glare at me. i chuckled and leaned on my chair.

"how do you know my name y/n?" she asked putting her phone down.

"like i said i keep track on my enemies." i smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Can i tell you a story?" i asked. i know this is going to piss her off but i've got no choice. they were starting to get comfortable with me.

she raised an eyebrow telling me to go on. i chuckled and cleared my throat.

"Do you know that there was a secret mafia in japan. it was led by a man who's last name is hirai." i said and it caught her off guard. i smirked and continued. "the man was powerful and had a daughter. they were a powerful family sure but it's like every tragic story. the daughter found out about her father's not so secret business and decided it wasn't right for her to live under her roof."

i looked to see momo about to explode. i chuckled. "do you know what happens next?" i asked.

i saw her hands tightening around the cloth of the table. she remained silent.

"her father found out and tried to stop her. but when he tried to do so he got in her way and shot him in the abdomen." i said and she looked away not wanting our eyes to make contact.

"the daughter didn't know what to do so she just left him there to die. the next day he was announced-"

"Stop!" she shouted cutting me off making me smile devilishly.

"i get it. now stop please." she muttered and i just chuckled realizing that the waiter already put the food down.

"enough about that tragic story. let's eat." i said and grabbed the utensils.

she was quiet throughout the evening and i can't help but feel bad. i needed to do this because if i don't they will not stop treating me like i'm important. they should be greatful actually.

after eating she just put the money on the table and ran outside waiting for me. i laughed and stood up following her.

as soon as we were close to her car a guy pushed momo down making me alert. i looked at him and realized he was american. irene must of have sent him.

"Miss Bae are you alright?" he asked and i looked over at momo who was being held by another man.

"I'm alright thank you." i said smirking. momo glared at me and i just sighed.

when i saw momo on the ground looking so lost it triggered something in me. i felt angry because they pushed her on the ground possibly injuring the girl.

"Fuck i'm going to regret this." i whispered under my breath before taking the gun in his holster and shooting him in the knee. he screamed in agony and i shot the other guys foot making him let go of momo.

"tell my sister i'm not ready to be rescued thank you very much." i said to the guy and dropped the gun moving to momo's car.

after a few seconds momo went inside too and looked at me questioningly. i kept quiet and looked at the two men who was getting a phone call. i laughed silently and then momo drove away.

after a few minutes of silence she spoke. "why didn't you left with that man y/n?"

"because i'm not done here." i said shrugging and she just looked at me confused.

she decided to drop the subject as we get close to rosé's house.

as soon as we entered i saw sana waving at me. i looked over at momo and walked towards sana.

"want to drink?" she asked and i just nodded aching the taste of alcohol right now.

she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the private bar in this house. i was just silent as she handed me a bottle of soju.

"what did you and momo unnie do?" she asked and i chuckled.

"telling her a story."

"what story?" she asked

"Her story."

sana's mouth went agape and i laughed and held her jaw closing her mouth. she looked at me with confusion and i just drank the alcohol in my hand.

"how did you know about her past?"

"why do you people keep asking that? i keep track on all of my enemies remember?"

"Right but Momo's identity still hasn't reach japan. how did you find out?" she asked still curious.

i chuckled. "i'm rich. i'm powerful and i have a private investigator."

"makes sense." she said and down her drink.

"want me to tell you yours?" i asked and she laughed.

"enlighten me then."

i smirked and put the bottle down. "a highschool girl in osaka japan who's clumsy. a teenager not knowing what her future awaits for her. she gets bullied because of her outfits and her nerdy look. one day she has had enough and left her whole life to go to korea and met a woman named jihyo who was recruiting for her mafia. the teenager agreed and jihyo trained her almost everyday making the whole nerdy look and outfit gone and was replaced to leather. the highschooler in japan was gone and sana minatozaki is born."

she just looked at me amaze and smiled.

"guess your private investigator is good." she said and i laughed drinking the soju dry.

"well especially if the investigator was me." i shrug and she just scoffed.

"really?"

"yep. when i hire one they keep asking for more money that pissed me off. so i decided to take matters in my own hands."

"you should of paid them a little higher. you did say you are rich."

"waste of money." i shrugged and i heard her laugh.

"thought you rich people in america doesn't care about money. you all care about power." she said and i smiled sadly.

"not all sana." i said lowly and i sensed that she noticed my change of behaviour.

"y/n-" she started and i shook my head and chuckled.

"I'm going back to my room." i said and stood up leaving her.

i looked down as i continue to walk back to my room. i didn't noticed that i bumped into someone.

"Sorry- y/n? are you okay?" jihyo asked as she held my arm. i moved away a little letting her hand drop.

i looked up and smiled like the idiot i am before she can sense something is wrong.

"Ofcourse." i shrugged and she just looked at me suspiciously.

"want to come with me? i'm going to the music room." she said and all i can do was nod following her.

she led me to the same room where me and jennie sang. she took her place at the stage where a mic was ready to be used. she ran there and grabbed the mic putting some music on.

i just stood there listening to her angelic voice sing the high notes easily. how can such beautiful woman like her have this kind of voice?

after the last verse i clapped and joined her on the stage grab the mic from her hand.

"Listen closely." i said taunting her and she just looked at me with a smile.

i sang 'without me' by halsey and i can see her face turned to suprise by me. i smiled as i sang through the whole song.

"what else can you do y/n?" she asked.

"want me to play the guitar? or the piano?" i asked going down the stage helping her too.

"how about the drum?" she pointed at the instrument and i laughed and nodded anyways.

i walked towards the drum with her by my side and started an intro. then she started to hum and sing. i smiled brightly and played the drum more passionately.

after i finished i noticed she was staring at me the whole time. i can't help but feel lost when our eyes met. my hands were still holding the drum sticks and was resting on the drums as jihyo was still holding the mic in her hand close to her mouth. i mentally punched myself at my feelings and decided to break the tension with her hating me probably.

"Park Jisoo." i said and she flinched a little at the name. my lips turned to a devilish smile and placed the sticks down.

"H-how..." jihyo started and was lost. i smirked in victory caughting her off guard.

"A name that has been bugging me last 5 years ago because she was famous in america. she held a powerful mafia in korea with 8 other members. many people think that she can beat me. ofcourse i knew that jisoo could be a threat to me so i decided to check on her past." i started simple and she just looked down uncapable of moving.

"Park jisoo her birth name but she legalized it before she created her mafia to park jihyo. her father was gone when she was born and the mother was working 3 jobs a day to provide food on the table for her daugther. one day her mother has had enough of living a poor life so she needed a release. drugs. all her mother can do was to do drugs 2 times a night when her child was no where to be find. but one tragic night jisoo found her mom in the bath pale... and dead. then after a few complicated years she found the people who was responsible for her mom's death. she needed people who will back her up so she invented twice and started to recruit 8 trustworthy women. twice became a powerful mafia in seoul and possibly around the world."

jihyo stared at the ground and honestly i wanted to hold her telling her i'm sorry. but i knew that i'm stupid for doing it because i started this.

Jihyo stood up facing her back to me. my smile faded and all i can think about was how bad i felt for doing that.

before i can speak she did.

"Go to mina at the shooting range..." she said coldly caughting me off guard.

i should give her some space and all i did was nod and left the music room and went to the gun range.

i saw mina fidgeting with a gun on her right hand while the other was holding a phone. she didn't noticed my prescense.

"mina- Fuck point that thing somewhere else!" i shouted when she pointed the gun at me shocking her. she gasp and put the gun down and pulled the magazine out.

"don't scare me like that." she said and stood up giving me a gun.

"the hell is this for?" i asked checking if it has bullets.

"To kill momo duh. to shoot the targets placed sherlock." she said and i rolled my eyes and pointed the gun and shot all the bullets hitting the 10 points.

"there i'm done." i said and placed the gun down.

"impressive. guess that's what a powerful leader does." mina said and handed me the gun back with a full clip.

"Got to learn how to protect myself i guess." i said and fidgeted with the gun.

"yeah or protect other people. like momo." she said and i chuckled remembering what i did earlier.

"that wasn't a challenge." i aimed the gun to the target ready to be shot.

"why did you do that?" mina asked and i shrugged smiling.

"I'm not done here. besides it's boring in the u.s." i said truthfully and shot one time.

"you didn't want to see momo hurt didn't you?" mina said as i shot the gun making me miss. i sighed in frustation. i didn't answer her question and shot until the paper was torn.

"I guess silence is an answer also." she said and aimed her gun to the bottles on my right.

after a few sounds of gunshots she spoke.

"i heard you told everyone their past lives. care to tell me mine?" she said not looking at me. i chuckled and shook my head.

"Most of them lost it. i'm not going to tell you yours because yours is pretty tragic mina."

"I don't care y/n. tell me." she said as if she was eager to know. she wanted to hear me tell her. she needed to heard the words of her past leave my mouth. i sighed in defeat.

"Myoui Mina. a girl from japan who's only goal was her parents to love her like she did. her parents were assholes who couldn't care less about her feelings. they provided mina the best education and care for her. but they don't have the time to spend a second with her. they think it was a waste of time. so they hired a maid for mina. the little girl was happy but she was still in need for her parents love that the maid's wasn't enough for her. one night it was late and mina was thirsty. she went downstairs to the kitchen to get water but was stopped when she heard loud screams from the living room. she silently walk there to see her parents beating the maid. mina didn't know how to feel because she was just a little girl who didn't know what was happening. but after a few years she realized that the maid who took care of her was gone. and when she was a teenager and realize that her parents killed the maid. mina was so angry that all she can think about is how she hated her own father and mother. she disappeared one day and went to seoul and met up with a woman names nayeon who helped mina and now she's a cold blooded killer in twice mafia. she vowed that she'll come back and show to her parents how it feels to be in pain all the time."

i finished and saw her blankly staring at the gun she was holding. this time i couldn't form a smile or smirk on my face because this time i realized that i hurt the other's feelings because i told them what happened. i'm an idiot.

"That little girl was so much in pain... all she ever wanted was her parents to love her like she does." mina said and the whole atmosphere was quiet.

"i vowed to make them feel what i felt. i'll come back and show them." mina said and walked out the room but ofcourse dragging me. she wasn't going to leave her victim in a gun room.

"dahyun is waiting for you in her room." mina said and i nodded feeling my guilt fade.

as soon as i opened the door chaeyoung was also there and they were playing video games.

"hey y/n." chaeyoung said and i just smiled and sat beside dahyun.

"here beat chaeyoung in this game. she might be small but do know that she's ruthless in this kind of things." dahyun said making me laugh and have chaeyoung glare at her.

with just 10 seconds i beat chaeyoung and dahyun was impressed.

"how the hell did you beat me?" chae said and i laughed placing the controller down.

"don't know either i just kept pressing buttons until i see your health getting lower." i said and she rolled her eyes and challenged dahyun.

these two has been very playful and i just kept laughing. they tease me here and there but i didn't pay much attention to it anyways.

soon the television turned off and soon the lights did. it blacked out and the air conditioner went off.

"ah shit- y/n go to tzuyu's room." dahyun said standing up grabbing her jacket with chaeyoung following her.

"what? why?" i asked standing up grabbing a small flashlight and turned it on.

"because tzuyu's scared of the dark. and i need to know why it blacked out." she explained and i just groaned and did what i was told anyways.

i walked to tzuyu's room to see it half open. i opened it widely and saw tzuyu at the ground with her blanket covering her. i ran to her and sat beside her holding her.

"tzuyu you okay? you look pale." i said putting the back of my hand against her forehead checking for a fever.

"tzuyu answer me." i said staring at her dialated pupils is not responsive.

i sighed and carried her to her bed and put the flashlight down facing it up making the room a little dim.

"tzu please answer your getting me worried." i said still holding her beside me as we lay on the bed.

tzuyu kept flinching every 5 seconds that got me worried.

"y-y/n..." she said and i sighed in relief before grabbing her hand calmly.

"i'm here you don't have to be terriefied." i said trying to calm the scared girl in my arms.

"shhh... your parents aren't here tzu just... trust me okay?" i said and she looked up and her eyes met mine. she looked confused.

"i- i... h-how?" she tried to speak but i shushed her.

"just sleep and when you wake up everything is okay." i said gently and she just nodded hesitantly and i felt her getting calmer.

tzuyu's parents were abusive and always beat her every night in the dark. it left her traumatized until today so it got me so worried. imagine a little 3 year old tzuyu getting beaten up to death. fuck.

"just sleep..." i said and i felt her body getting more comfortable and stable. she wasn't flinching anymore.

after a few minutes the electricity went back and i sighed in relief. i stood up placing her on the bed and turned the flashlight on. i put the blanket around her.

i took one last look at her face and smiled unconciously. she was beautiful. i squeezed her hand gently one last time before leaving her room to go to mine.

i saw a note in my bed and walked towards it.

'Y/n i'm sorry for treating you poorly on my house earlier. i wasn't acting fair but atleast i was honest eh? haha anyways i just want to tell you i'm sorry. love the most beautiful girl in twice- nayeon.'

i rolled my eyes and smiled before putting the letter in my drawer and change my clothes. i crashed on the bed and closed my eyes feeling the darkness pull me.

~~

Irene's POV

"Okay call me if you find her." i said to the phone before ending it.

i sighed and ran my hands through my hair out of stress and worried.

"did they have y/n's location?" seulgi my girlfriend ask me.

"y/n shot them on the feet and leg and said she isn'r ready to be rescued. i sweat that girl is a pain." i said and seulgi chuckled.

"she'll come home eventually. but if she doesn't you'll get her."

'y/n what the hell are you up to?'

~~
sorry for the long wait but it took me hours to finish 😅 it's 4,000+ words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.2K 46
I don't know how to explain so yeah... Jennie kim is in hiding to the world because she's a vampire. human planned to kill all of their kind. jennie...
8.5K 375 13
Tzuyu was a mafia leader who work with her team mates Jeongyeon , Momo ,Mina and Dahyun . Who lover her girlfriend Jihyo lot but 2 years ago due to...
8.7K 793 13
They're a one peculiar group but these peculiars are set to save the world from danger. [Twice x Female Reader]
68.7K 4.2K 40
Stealing is what Y/N does for a living. But what would happen if she not only steals an expensive ring but also her victim's heart?