Jack Dylan Grazer Imagines an...

By user5739573847

Imagines and Preferences for: ✰ Jack Grazer ⚡︎ Freddy Freeman ♡ Eddie Kaspbrak (usually gender neutral) More

Requests
Dating Jack Would Include...
Dating Freddy Would Include...
Dating Eddie Would Include...
Behind The Mask [1] ⚡︎ Freddy
Behind The Mask [2] ⚡︎ Freddy
Blind Date [1] ✰ Jack
Decorating ⚡︎ Freddy

End Up Here ✰ Jack

3.8K 64 69
By user5739573847

(gender neutral reader)

"Call me lucky 'cause in the end, I'm a six and he's a ten"

Song: End Up Here - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Your usual coffee shop was pretty crowded today, you were lucky that you found a seat for yourself. You pulled out your laptop and set it down in front of you. You planned to get your English essay finished today and you were about three quarters done.

As you typed away on your laptop, occasionally taking a sip of your drink, you noticed an attractive boy around your age walk in. Many other people in the small coffee shop had their eyes on him as he made his way up to the counter and he knew it.

You went back to working on your essay, occasionally glancing at the boy as he waited for his order. Once it was ready, he grabbed his drink from the barista, thanking them, before turning to meet eyes with you. You felt heat rise to your cheeks as you quickly looked back to your laptop.

In your peripheral vision, you noticed him making his way over to your table for two. He stopped in front of the empty seat, a charming smile on his face.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked.

You looked up at him and smiled softly. "Nope, go right ahead," you gestured to the seat.

His smile grew wider as he sat down, thanking you in the process. You went back to writing your essay while he was on his phone.

After about ten minutes or so you finished your essay and shut your laptop. You looked out the window and noticed that it was raining pretty hard.

"Shit..." you muttered, not realizing that you said it out loud.

"Is something wrong?" The boy in front of you asked.

Your eyes widened slightly, not expecting him to respond to your out loud thinking. "Oh, it's just that I walked here and I don't have an umbrella..." you answered.

He smiled slightly as he showed you the umbrella that he had handy. "Luckily i have one! I could walk you home if you'd like?" he offered with a soft smile.

You thought about it for a second, before nodding in agreement. "I'd like that."

He now had a dorky grin on his face. "Great!"

As you walked out, he introduced himself. "I'm Jack," he spoke as he opened his umbrella.

"I'm Y/n," you smiled, getting underneath the umbrella and walking with him, giving him directions as you walked.

The walk was short, about five minutes or so, but it was nice. You and Jack talked about whatever came to your minds. Music, dumb jokes, life.

He was funny, charming, and sweet. You thought he was way out of your league so when you made it to your house, you were scared to ask for his number.

He walked you to your door step and you were about to open your door but he stopped you. "Wait," he called out, quick and nervously.

You turned around to meet eyes with him, your heart beat increasing a bit, thinking of what he might say. "Yes?" You answered.

"Can I get your number? I want to get to know you better," he sounded nervous but covered it up with that charming smile of his.

You smiled at him and agreed. He pulled out his phone and handed it to you. You put in your number and smiled at him.

"I'll see you later, hopefully," he smirked.

"Yeah, I'll see you later,"

~

You and Jack have been constantly texting since you gave him your number a few weeks ago.

You were on instagram when you noticed something new in your notifications.

Check out Jack Dylan Grazer and others that you may know to see their photos and videos

You didn't know that Jack had an instagram so you excitedly tapped on his profile to see the kind of things he posts.

Your eyes widened when you saw that he was verified and had over two million followers. You were confused, shocked, and a bit amused.

You went online and typed 'Jack Dylan Grazer' in the search bar.

You saw a bunch of his pictures come up along with a description of what he's done.

Jack Dylan Grazer is an American actor. He played the part of Eddie Kaspbrak in the feature film adaptation of Stephen King's It, and will reprise his role the 2019 sequel. He also starred on the CBS series Me, Myself, and I, and portrayed Freddy Freeman in the 2019 DC Comics film Shazam!.

You couldn't believe what you were reading. The pictures were definitely the same Jack that you had been texting. Same cute, curly hair. Same beautiful brown eyes. Same perfect smile.

You pulled up your text messages, immediately texting Jack.

You
So when did you plan on telling me that you're famous?

Jack 🤩
shit

Jack 🤩
how did you find out?

You
Found your instagram

Jack 🤩
you're not mad are you?

You
Of course I'm not mad

You
But I do wanna know...

You
Why didn't you tell me?

Jack 🤩
I wanted you to like me for me and not my fame

Jack 🤩
because I like you a lot y/n

Your heart skipped a beat at his text. 'Jack likes me?' You silently questioned, 'How? He's way too good for me...'

You
You're serious?

You
You actually like me?

Jack 🤩
Of course I'm serious, you're one of the best people I've ever met

Jack 🤩
And I'm hoping you'll let me take you out this Saturday

Jack 🤩
As in, on a date

You
Yes! That sounds great!

You
I like you a lot too 💕

Jack 🥰
❤️

~

That Saturday, Jack took you to dinner at your favorite restaurant and then his favorite ice cream place. The night was amazing and to finish it off, you two went on a walk in the park.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, Jack," you beamed at him as you walked through the park. You could just barely make out his perfect facial features, the only light sources being the street lights and the moon.

"I'm glad." Even through the darkness you could make out his smile.

You felt his hand brush against yours. He meets eyes with you and gives you a confident grin as he grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers.

"Like I said before, y/n," he starts. "I really like you," he stops walking and holds your hands in his. "And I want you to know that I'm yours and I want to be able to call you mine."

You started smiling uncontrollably as you wrapped your arms around him, pulling him into a warm embrace. "Of course I'll be yours," you whispered softly, burying your face in the crook of his neck.

His grin grew wider as he pulled away slightly from the hug, your arms still wrapped around his neck. He places his hands on your cheek before leaning in slowly. He stopped right when your noses were touching and whispered, "Can I kiss you?"

You responded by pressing your lips against his in a sweet, passionate kiss.

You pulled away after a few seconds and whispered "Anytime."

-

You woke up with your head resting on the chest of your boyfriend of three months. His light snores let you know that he was still fast asleep. You look up at him, smiling to your self. Just looking at him, you can't help but wonder, 'how did we end up here?'

A/N - There we go! My first imagine on this book! Hopefully you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading