Dear Diary

By Maddiem34n

In which Kengkla falls in love with his best friend's brother... Note: Each chapter is a diary entry that kla... More

Before I Begin
June 3rd 2015 (3 Years Earlier)
May 20th 2018
May​ 25th 2018
Bonus Part I
June 6th
June 7th
June 8th
Bonus Part II
June 15th
June 22th
Bonus Part III
July 5th
July 19th
July 26th
Bonus part IV
July 30th
July 31st
Bonus Part V
August 1st
August 4th
Bonus part VI (Last Part)

June 3rd

2.6K 108 10
By Maddiem34n

I know I'm not good enough for P'No, he deserves to be with someone nice, someone who will protect him... Someone who is everything I'm not.

Now it's all too late, I lost his trust, his friendship, and nothing last forever...We can't go back to the time before it happened.

I'm so sorry P'No, I want to be perfect for you, but I can't. Because I'll never be perfect enough for you.

I saw him with someone else today, it was this hunky looking man, he had his arm around his shoulder and I could feel my heart sink into my stomach.

I had turned around and walked the other way when he looked toward me. I couldn't show him that I felt weak and that tears ran down my face.

I had been shocked when he had ran after me and started frantically trying to explain that it wasn't what it looked like and that the guy, 'Type' already had a boyfriend.

I feel sorry for slapping him but I didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore. He hurt me too much.

He promised me that he wouldn't leave but he did and now several weeks later he tries to undo this all...
I regret my last words to him..

"Talk to me when hell freezes over... Until then I don't want to see your petty face"

It was probably too harsh seeing how he was left hurt and shocked...

I purposely didn't take his call or answer Tech when he asked what I did to make his brother this depressed and hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 25.7K 90
Focus on TinCan & KlaNo and a little AePete, TharnType or else. We'll see later. This FF is a continuation of the last episode of LBC. How TinCan imp...
52.7K 3.2K 51
Love stories of Forth Beam and Tae Tee. It consists of short stories.
Agape. By ×

Fanfiction

63.4K 2.7K 10
"There are three kinds of secrets: 1. Something that you hide at the bottom of your heart because you don't want it to be mentioned. 2. Something tha...
518K 14.7K 47
Kengkla hasn't seen Techno since that night. But with no answer about where they stand after Techno ran out of his own house, it's been eating at Ken...