The Kianna Times

By kianna20

So here you have it. Little stories, real or fictional. Rants from time to time, but I'm not a huge complai... More

The Kianna Times
Nature at Night
Little Me
Speak
Snipping of my Story
Depression
<> Rant <> Hating on Interests
"I'm Thankful-ish..." A Thanksgiving Rant
Religion Rant
Story Ideas, and Missing Stories
I'm not Dead
-Not a Writer (Rant)-

Astro (Book Preview)

19 1 0
By kianna20

    “You’re out of this world, you little Astro.”  We say in sink, our hands interlocking under the crystal night sky, twinkling like a thousand fireflies.  Stars dancing to the beat of our synchronized hearts.

    “What are you thinking about, Gem?”  My twin gently rubs his thumb in little circles against my palm.

    “Life, death, and the road that lead us here.”  I respond, a forlorn smile sliding onto my face.  I look at the faces of my friends.  Out here in the light of the stars, every line of sorrow is painted on our faces.

    “Don’t dwell on the past.  That’s where our demons lurk.  Just look to the sky, and think about tomorrow.  Alright?”  He says, his voice edged with unshed tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
157K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...