A Love Like No Other

By LilyRose278

{COMPLETED} Amalie James adopted by the Anderson family has it all or so it seems. Never judge a book by its... More

Chapter 1 Gone Cuckoo
Chapter 2 Past Revealed Part 1
Chapter 3 Past Revealed Part 2
Chapter 4 Reflect, and you're a jerk!
Chapter 5 Nothing beats Ice-cream
Chapter 6 Real Mature
Chapter 7 Friends & Dinner
Chapter 8 Fight, & Break down
Chapter 9 Break Down
Chapter 10 I'm Definitely Bipolar
Chapter 11 Please Tell Me Your Kidding?!
Chapter 12 Perfect Couple
Chapter 13 Please Stay Safe
Chapter 14 Looks Like A Hurricane Went Through My Hair
Chapter 15 Ice Cold Water
Chapter 16 We're Not Taking This Deal
Chapter 17 Well You Get Used To It
Chapter 18 Memories Start to Come Back
Chapter 19 Questions & Memories!
Chapter 20 Missing Family Reunion
Chapter 21 Amusement Park
Chapter 22 Old Friends Reunite.
Chapter 23 Reminiscing, & He Never Learns
Chapter 24 Hurled At Brian
Chapter 25 Daniel's Anger, Another Threat
Chapter 26 Mystery Person...
Chapter 27 I'm Afraid Of Heights
Chapter 28 Y-You Flew?
Chapter 29 Ridiculous Heels
Chapter 30 Did You Escape Mental Asylum?
Chapter 31 Act My Age
Chapter 32 Date
Chapter 33 You're Perfect
Chapter 34 Ryan's Love
Chapter 36 There Are Only 2 Ways
Chapter 37 Breakfast
Chapter 38 They Want To Meet You
Chapter 39 My Family
Chapter 40 Do You Know This Man?
Chapter 41 You're Gonna Have A Ball.
Chapter 42 Hopeless Man
Chapter 43 Things Start To Add Up
Chapter 44 When You Put It That Way
Chapter 45 You're Really Strong, Mommy.
Chapter 46 I Would Never Lie
Chapter 47 Darkness, A Friend
Chapter 48 Even If I Have To Wait Forever
Chapter 49 I'm Not Hallucinating, am I?
Chapter 50 No Porcelain Doll
Chapter 51 Will You Let Me Love You Forever?
Chapter 52 Coolest Grandparents
Chapter 53 Preparations
Chapter 54 Arriving At Rouen
Chapter 55 Can't Live Without Her
Chapter 56 I Know You Better
Chapter 57 Wife or Wife-To-Be
Chapter 58 Congratulations, Sis.
Chapter 59 Engagement Part I
Chapter 60 He's On Stage
Chapter 61 Engagement Part II
Chapter 62 I'd Marry You Now
Chapter 63 So Jealous
Chapter 64 Perfect Daughter
Chapter 65 Trying To Make Me Cry
Chapter 66 I Do.

Chapter 35 Shopping Havoc

2.5K 104 2
By LilyRose278

Now the real hype of this book is about to begin... another thing I would like to say before you all head down to read. There are times when it seems that all we've done until now was in vain, no it's not. It's a lesson to learn from our mistakes and make sure to rectify them.

So the singer and song for this chapter are as follows:

Song Name: I Luv U

Artist Name: Sofia Carson & R3HAB

So without a further ado another chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter No. 35

Amalie's POV:

After returning first up was Ryan so I observe the scene carefully. It's kind of a ritual for us to always observe the scene going on so we can get into our character. Today's scenes are a bit more intense as the character I am playing loses her best friend and her only pillar due to circumstances and people plotting around her. So she takes everything in her own hands and tries to commit suicide. But someone watching from a far saves her. But in turn she loses her memories and unfortunately falls into comatose state. It's kind of intense, and needs all the focus we have.

After recording all the scenes I check my cell to find out it's already 9:50 p.m. I guess when they say time flies it literally does mean that. I see Daphne sitting with Emma, and walk over to them, "Sorry Daphne it took so long."

"It's okay, I wanted to inform you that Austin, called some time ago and told me that he would be picking you up." Daphne said.

"Huh? I don't understand, I thought Austin was going out of city for a few days what happened?" I asked confused.

She shrugged, "Dunno, I guess you should ask him."

"But what about my car?" frowning since I brought it here today knowing that I would be alone.

"Don't worry I'll have it sent home. Now get going he would be here by now, I told when you would finish."

Nodding I head to my room and take my bag and things, after saying goodbye to Ryan and Emma I head myself, and just like Daphne had predicted, Austin was outside waiting for me. I smile and head towards him and as soon as he sees me walks towards me and engulfs me in a tight embrace. I return it as well.

"Hey, Malie, damn not seeing you for one whole day felt like hell." Austin grumbled and kissed the top of my head.

I giggled in return, that's all it took for him to kiss me and might I add intensely. I reciprocated but it felt way more like as though, he was frustrated but worried as well or is it my imagination?

Finally we parted because we running out of air. He put his forehead against mine. I looked into his eyes and his grey stormy eyes were more intense. I know something is wrong but he's not willing to tell me. But I'll find one way or the other.

"Chérie, what are you thinking?" Austin asked observing my silence.

"Nothing, just tired. It was one heck of a day." I said smiling now genuinely.

"Okay let's head over to my house, my mom has been dying to meet you." He rolled his eyes at the statement

I giggled, knowing fully well that whenever Dawn is involved, it means pure trouble. Well this is going to be a fun night. Arriving at his mansion he park in the front of the main gate and gives his keys to the butler and steps out, coming to my side to open the door. I smile and step out. Immediately Austin puts his arm around my waist. And head for the door, ringing on the door Dawn is the one to open it and seeing me she engulfs me into a hug and by that I mean a bear hug. Man I wonder how my mommy survived her hugs.

"Can't... breathe!" I say.

"Sorry dear, but I haven't seen you for days! And I missed you. I honestly blackmailed my son, if he didn't bring you today, there would be consequences." She smiled.

"And you don't want on the receiving end of her consequences." Will and Austin said together.

"Looks like you guys have been through it before..." I laugh.

"Oh they have and big time, I'll tell you later on M." Sese says entering the living room.

"Alright we can discuss the consequences later. Now, I know you're tired dearie why don't you go and freshen up?" Dawn says.

"Sure." I reply and Sese leads me to her brother's room.

"Why aren't we going to your room?"

"Simple because your clothes are in Austin's room." She says like it's no big deal.

My eyes widen at her statement, "What the heck? What do you mean?"

"You'll see. Come on." With that she leads me to his room.

It's the same as I saw the last time, but this time she leads me to his walk in closet and I stand there shocked to see clothes of size filled in half of his closet... What the heck is going on?

"I know you're gonna question about that, well there are two parts of it. 1st as soon as my mom heard you and Austin are now dating and you have accepted to being his girlfriend she dragged me and your sister Scarlet for shopping and man your sister is as enthusiastic about shopping as my mom." Sese said putting one finger in front of me.

"2nd, when Austin found about the shopping havoc mom caused he forced mom to agree to have all your things to shifted to his room saying they belong there." She completed.

"And I thought my mom is nuts guess I was wrong on that one." I said chuckling.

"Oh you have no idea. But honestly, I learned a very valuable lesson in all this." Sese said.

I had a hunch what it might be, but asked anyway, "And what would that be?

"Never let two shopping maniacs come together 'cause they can cause more havoc than a hurricane and I'm not kidding." She said shaking her head as if still in shock.

"Now you know what torture I, Daniel and Lil, would've felt that day when we first met." I said dramatically.

At that moment Austin entered, "I thought I would catch you two chatting." Smirking.

I raised an eyebrow at his smirk, "Care to explain, why clothes of my size are in your closet?"

"Serena, Mom wanted you downstairs." Austin said not answering me but facing his sister first.

Serena nodded and left the room. I folded my arms over chest, and looked at him for an explanation, "I thought, Sese would've told you by now." He put his hands casually in his pockets.

"And they belong in your room, because?"

"Because they belong there. Like I stated, besides there's no way in hell I'm letting you go, so might as well get used to it."

With that he walked towards me, his eyes were sparkling with mischief, and involuntarily I backed away, and of course there had to be a wall behind me, cue the cliché moment. He trapped me between him and the wall, wow like seriously how did I not see this coming, "You look adorable when your angry." He whispered in my ear.

The one time I want my body to listen it betrays me and shivers from the close contact and I can feel Austin's mouth curving into a smile knowing the way he affects me. Even though, we're dating I am still a bit shy about this whole relationship stuff. He slowly puts his hand behind my neck and leans down to capture my lips in soft, tender kiss as though conveying his feelings and nothing more but nothing less.

My arms automatically wound around his neck. Slowly my hands find their way into his hair earning a groan from him and he gently bites my lower lip, I gasp and takes this opportunity and his tongue enters mine, quickly taking dominance. Not that I mind. His other hand roams my body but slowly as though trying to remember each and every curve of my body. We hear a cough behind us and immediately push him away, he groans but keeps me in his embrace.

"I don't mind you guys sucking each other's faces but come down for dinner." Dawn say smiling evilly.

I blush and hide in Austin's chest and his chest rumbles and I hear him chuckle, "Mom, we're coming in 5 minutes."

"God! Chérie if you keep on tempting me like that I won't be able to hold back, you're way too innocent." Austin said chuckling.

"I push him away and lightly slap his chest, "Go out I want to change my clothes."

"Ok, ok, I'm going..." he said smiling.

I pick out a simple full sleeve t-shirt and comfy pajamas, and go to the washroom to freshen up. Leaving my hair open I walk back downstairs and join them all for dinner. Where Dawn tells me many of my mom's moments which kind of amaze as she is really brave.

Till next time,
LilyRose😍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.2K 46
I was broken...I was shattered...I was a prisoner of my dark cell I was living... But then you came... The one who thought me to breath... now I am...
72.6K 2K 53
A/n I changed the description since the storyline seemsl to becoming a lil bit out of what the first description says Kayden Pierre- a guy who reach...
28.3M 891K 56
Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to the wall... ''you will not talk to any o...
312K 7.8K 29
Amelia Wilson She is smart, cute, a little bit clumsy and is completely oblivious to her surrounding. She lost her parents when she was just 5 years...