r a i n | kim namjoon ✔️

By peachmangopie05

the rain.. where we made so many memories.. More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

2

15.7K 573 99
By peachmangopie05

the next day.

i wake up to the calming sound of rain drops on my window. i get up and remember what happened yesterday. i wonder where he could be.

i go to a cafe near my apartment to have breakfast, maybe drink coffee and do some sketching. after getting my meal, i sit down next to a window. i take out my sketchbook and think of what to draw. i started sketching. i just went with my gut and drew something. after an hour, i realize that i have only drawn a pair of eyes. i don't know why but they seem so familiar. i sigh taking a bite of my sandwich looking at the window. the rain starts to get heavier. i was just staring until i see a familiar figure holding an umbrella. oh my god. it's the handsome stranger.

after seeing him, i suddenly realize. he's the one in my drawing. those are his beautiful eyes.

i watch him as his tall figure opens the door of the cafe making the little bells ring. i approach him and ask him if he wants so sit with me. he said yes.

me: so um i didn't get to know your name
him: it's kim namjoon
me: oh u-um my name is park chun hei.
him: well nice to meet you chun hei.

we spent the rest of the day getting to know each other. we talked and talked until the rain stopped.

him: the rain stopped.
me: yes it did.
him: i really have to be somewhere. i hope to meet you again :)

he left and i didn't even get to ask for his number. hmph.

to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 8K 18
you never know how truly broken someone is
6.1K 334 10
Completed//You weren't supposed to fall in love...... But you did. It was your mistake.
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
198K 5.2K 81
Two best friends get the chance to meet their favourite k-pop group, but a opportunity of a lifetime also ends up in their hands ...