Confusing The Straight Girl |...

By CabelloLovesJauregui

'We've been known each other for 7 years but i can't still confess how much i love her, what should i do?' 'T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 14

753 18 6
By CabelloLovesJauregui

Chaeyoung's POV

It hurts a lot that the girl i love is also inlove. Not just inlove but deeply inlove with Jennie unnie. Jennie is a ideal girl, sweet, sexy, hot, beautiful, caring, and lovely. How am i suppose to beat that kind of personality. Im just a simple girl im not confident enough. Yes, im in this girl group but that doesn't mean that im also that talent. Yeah right im too humble what can i do? That's who i am. Im worried about Lisa and Jennie, how does Lisa avoid Jennie if we're under the same roof. We're more close than our parents, how can Lisa do it? A bright ideal suddenly came to my mind. Maybe i can help her avoid Jennie until her feeling for her vanished. Im not expecting that she'll love me back my goal is to help her ease the pain that she feels right?

"CHAEYOUNG!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" I was in my deep thoughts, i didn't know that Lisa enter my room and screamed my name. Aish? This girl! I glared at her, she's just laughing so hard there.

"What the heck is your problem Lalisa!" I said and smack her with my pillow multiple times.

"I love your pfftt HAHAHAHAHAHAHA reac-- HAHAHAHAHA reaction" She said with laughing, tears can see in her eyes. I glared at her more.

"Stop it! What do you want!" I said and stand up in my bed. She compose herself and looked at me, she pulled me to sit so i do so. She's resting her head on my head.

"Let's do VLive Blinks missed Chaelisa" She said not looking at me, so i blushed freely and smile widely. The thought of Chaelisa makes me smile.

"What if Jennie saw us? Im sure she'll watch it" I said.

"Let her. I want to entertain the blinks with you" She said and get my phone out of my hand. She open the VLive and point us the camera.

"Annyeong!" She intro. I smiled at the Live

"Annyeong blinks! Chaelisa here!" I said and put the phone on my bedside table. I put it where they can clearly see the both us. The views were rising to 30,000 in just a minute and comments were flooding.

"You guys miss us?" She said, we looked at the comments and read them. Most of the comments were

'Oh my! Chaelisa!'

'My Chaelisa Heart'

'Where's Jisoo and Jennie?'

'Chaelisa is real!'

How i wish Chaelisa is real. We wait for another minute and let the other blinks join the live. A minute goes by and the Live viewers rech for almost 250,000

"Oh gosh, Lisa is this real? 250,000 Chaelisa live viewers?" I said cause we never got this so many live viewers, sometimes 100,000 cause it's Chaelisa. But when Jenlisa do the VLive they got 500,000. Jenlisa shippers have a huge amount of fans.

"Yeah. I can't believe it!" Lisa is also shocked. We looked at each other with the same expression. This is so fulfilling oh my gosh, i avert my attention to the Live cause i can't do eye contact to Lisa. I might blush and the blinks might saw me.

"Good evening guys. Jisoo and Jennie are in their room. They're resting i think?" I explained cause they keep on asking where is Jisoo and Jennie.

"Let them sleep guys" Lisa said. My eyes widen when i saw Jennie's acc in the comment section. Even the blinks saw it.

'Is that Jennie?'

'Jennie is here!'

'Jennie! Join theeem!'

I looked at Lisa and she seems not minding it. What's wrong with her? Is she not afraid of Jennie?

"Hi unnie!" I said and laugh nervously. I take a look at Lisa again and she's reading the comments so i also look at it. The comments were flooding so damn fast i can't even read a sentence, i saw Jennie's comment so i quickly read it.

'I thought Lisa's sleeping?'

"Ahh, I can't sleep Jennie unnieunnie so i decide to do VLive with Chaeng" She said while tickling my chin. I tickles so i back off and laugh a little. We read some comments and i saw 'Lisa, kiss Rosé in her cheeks' but i didn't mind it cause she won't do it but i was shocked when she suddenly kiss me in my cheeks. I cover my mouth and feel my cheeks were going red, my heart beats go wild and my brain is not functioning.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked, still covering my mouth.

"Blink said. So i do it" She said. So she saw it? My ghad i love our blinks so much. Please ask for more Kiss!

'Jenduekie, is jealous'

I saw Jisoo unnie's comment in the VLive, Jisoo unnie is also watching? For how long?

"Jisoo unnieeee!" Lisa said and move her head near the phone, ah! She's so cute!

'Im not jealous Jisoo unnie"

Jennie replied at Jisoo. The blinks were going crazy cause of our silliness.

'Yes you are'

"I know Jennie's losing her patient" I said and with that i heard a loud voice of Jennie outside.

"STOP TEASING ME UNNIE! IM NOT JEALOUS YOU CHICKEN HEAD!"

"YEAH YEAH WHATEVER" Jisoo also shout.

Lisa and i laugh at her reaction then the my door opened revealing Jennie. There's nothing to get jealous of unless she loves Lisa.

"You'll join us?" I asked, her face become bright and walk towards us.

"I guess it's a Chaennie Live now" Lisa said while stretching her limbs. Is she going to leave me here with Jennie?

"What? Why?" Jennie asked and her face become sad. Lisa looked at me with a pleading eyes saying that i should help her.

"Im sleepy, i need to rest right Chaeng?" She said, i just nod at her and look at Jennie. Jennie smile sadly and kiss Lisa in the cheeks.

"Okay, take some rest Lili. Goodnight iloveyou" She said.

"Thank you" She said and faced me.

"Goodnight Chaeng." Lisa said and kiss me in my forehead that shocked me cause she do it in front of the Live. I mouthed her Goodnight and he leaves the room. Jennie and i avert our attention at the Live and the comment section is going wild while my heart and my head is going wild too.

'Oh my gosh! Jenlisaaa'

'Jennie Kissed Lisa!'

'Are Rosé and Lisa a couple?'

'Jenlisaaaaaa'

"Yo guys chill, it's normal that we kissed each other goodnight. That's how sweet we are here" I said and look at Jennie but she's in deep thoughts.

Jennie's POV

"Goodnight guys, we have to go now it's getting late" Chaeng said, indicating that we'll end the VLive. We're doing VLive for almost 2 hours yet my mind is still on Lisa. I have a strange feeling about something but i can't even identify what is it. There's something wrong bout her.

"Goodnight guys. Always eat my blinks, take care of yourselves. We'll meet each other not now but soon arasso?" I said and take a look at the comments before we end the live.

"Goodnighhhhht" Chaeng said and we looked our fingers and cover the Camera and end the VLive. I sigh heavily.

"What's the matter?" Chaeng asked when she heard me sigh.

"Lisa and i didn't bond today, i miss her" I said sadly.

"Awww you cutie little kitten, you can bond with her tomorrow. Now get some good sleep" She said.

"I can't. Babe and I have a date later." I said while walking to her door.

"Hmm okay. Becareful and don't get caught" Chaeng said.

"Okay loveyou" I said while closing the door. I rushed to my room and prepare for later's date with my love of my life.

Lisa's POV

"No gyal can tell me 'bout my mother 16 shot, we go longer than a ladder"

Im now in our practice room in YG dancing 16 shots. I feel like i release all my emotions in this song i don't know why. Im planning to dance all day here not bothering if the girls find me cause i went out 5 in the morning and head straight here. After i dance the 16 shots i lay at the floor and let the next song play. I smiled when i heard the guitar intro of it. I close my eyes and appreciate Chaeyoung's verse with her beautiful voice, ghad i love her voice so much. Main Vocalist everyone! The next voice i heard makes me a sad and hurt. I again feel that pain. Jennie's voice is the voice that i want to hear when i wake up everyday, i want hear her laugh but the image of her laughing with Kai pops out in my head. I didn't even realize that tears were already flowing down to my eyes. Jisoo's angelic voice entered, Unnie's voice is such a comfortable one, when you hear it you feel like you know each other for years.

"eoduun bami nal gadugi jeone
nae gyeoteul tteonajima
ajik nal saranghani na mamgwa gatdamyeon
oneureun tteonajima
guji neoyeoyaman haneun iyuneun mutjima
geujeo nae gyeote stay with me"

I sing along with that part of the song untik the very end of it. I heard my tummy asking for food, i looked at the clock here and it's alreay 12:30 in the afternoon so i stand up.

"That's why you're crying huh?" I said while tapping my stomach and look at the mirror. I can see my toned stomach and shape here. I smiled at the view i only wear sports bra and a sweat pants but still looking sexy. I get my phone and shocked when i opened it.

"What the heck?" I received 10 missed calls and 24 messages from Chaeyoung, 8 missed calls and 4 messages from Jisoo an 47 missed calls and 68 messages from Jennie. Im so fucked up. I dialed Chaeyoung's number the she immediately answered.

"WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU LALISA?" She shouted over the phone that cause me to pull away the phone.

"Easy, are you with Jennie?" I asked, i heard her calm herself.

"Yes, but she's on her room mocking. Wait, i'll walk to her door" She said. So i let her i heard a loud murmur but slowly i can clearly hear what Jennie's saying.

"WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU MANOBAN! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME WHERE WERE YOU'RE GOING! YOU PROMISEEEEEED! *BLAAAG*"

"See?" Chaeng said. I feel goosebumps all over my body when i heard Jennie this mad.

"Im sorry, im just starting to avoid her" I said in a low tone. I heard Chaeng sigh i can no longer hear Jennie's mocking. She might go back to her room.

"Okay, but atleast tell me where are you" Chaeng said. Should i tell her? Of course i should she's my bestfriend.

"To lease my worridness" She added.

"Im in our Practice Room in YG Building." I said and switch the call to FaceTime. I looked at my phone and i saw her. I point my camera in the back so that she can clearly see our Blackpink Logo here in our practice room. Chaeng smiled and somewhat is relieved.

"Okay, take care. Eat your Lunch okay?" She said.

"Okay bye, don't tell Jennie that im here okay?"

"Okay bye I love you" I smiled. Your so sweet Chaeyoung.

"I love you too" I said and end the call. I sigh, im so fucked up later

'Im sorry Jennie, but i need to do this for myself'

A/N: would you guys mind if i do a sad/regret ending for Jennie? I need some VOTE guys! Support CTSG until the end
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.1K 8
[Completed] I thought I have a chance but.. This is it.. She just give me the sign to move on.. I've been waiting for seven whole years just to get t...
38.2K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...
1.1M 30.6K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
393K 11.5K 35
Sometimes all we need is a second chance, because time wasn't ready for the first one. Jennie wasn't ready. She wasn't ready to expose everything. S...