Confusing The Straight Girl |...

Oleh CabelloLovesJauregui

'We've been known each other for 7 years but i can't still confess how much i love her, what should i do?' 'T... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

644 11 7
Oleh CabelloLovesJauregui

Lisa's POV

"Unnie, wanna go shopping?" Chaeng asked to Jisoo, we are chilling here in the Living Room.

"Let's go out" I said. I'll keep myself busy maybe in that way my love for Jennie might fade. Im just accepting the fact that Jennie and I can't be together cause she's straight and she's so inlove with that Kai.

"Alright, get dressed i'll ask Jennie if she wants to co--" I cut her off.

"Don't! She's busy i think" Jisoo's eyebrow rise not buying it. Im planning to tell them cause i can't keep secrets from this two. Jisoo just nod and they go to their rooms to get dressed.

----

"This or this?" I asked Chaeng lifting a two different hoodie jackets cause I love hoodie so much. Chaeng looked at hoodies.

"I like this style more but i know you like this" She hold the black hoodie. Yes i like this but the other hoodie looks so cool on me.

"You really know me that well huh?" I said smirking. She just wink and look at the other clothes. After 3 hours of shopping we bought almost 14 clothes. Is it too many? Actually No, if Jennie is here we'll buy for almost 20 bags of dress. We're now in a Korean resturant waiting for our food to serve.

"It's weird that you don't want to be with Jennie, if i know you guys can't be seperate when we go out." Jisoo said out of nowhere. I was shocked in a moment but i compose myself.

"It's not that i don't want to be with Jennie. I-i just have a reason" I sigh. Chaeng and Jisoo look at me with confusion in their eyes.

"Did you guys fight?" Jisoo asked. I shake my head telling her that we didn't.

"C'mon spill it out. What's wrong" Jisoo said. I sigh heavily and tears were forming again in my eyes, when it comes to Jennie im getting emotional. I should trust them and i know they will accept what i am.

"This past days im more attached with Jennie, like i care more about here i know this feeling is more than a bestfriend. My heart beats so fast when im with her or when she'll do sweet stuffs to me like she'll hug me, she'll kiss me in the cheeks, we'll cuddle even play with my hair. Butterflies were all over my stomach when im with her and i can't help not to mind it when she smiles or laugh. My feeling for her grow when we go to the Amusement Park, we're so sweet. She holds my hands when i was scared in a ride, she made me comportable and told that i'll be fun if i shout it all out and there i enjoy it. I just realize that im inlove with her when we rode the Ferris Wheel. I feel so me when im with Jennie i feel so complete." I said, i didn't realize that im already crying. Jisoo unnie and Chaeng is in a state of shock bout my confession. I can't blame them cause this is too shocking. Chaeng wipe off my tears and i mouthed her 'thank you'

"I knew it! How you look at Jenny is different, you look at her like she's your world and how you care about her" Jisoo said. She did notice? Am i that obvious?

"So Jennie is the 'Person'?" Chaeng asked, i just nod in response.

"What are you guys talking about? What is that 'Person'?" Jisoo asked.

"Remember when Jennie unnie came to us and she's finding Lisa? I found her in the Rooftop crying. I asked her why she is her problem and she said that she's inlove but they can't be together cause the 'Person' is also inlove" Chaeng explained luckily we are the only customer here so im not worried that someone might hear us.

"You can't be with Jennie cause Jennie has a Kai now" Jisoo said. I nod and again tears were flowing cause it hurts me so much about the fact that we can't be together. She looked at me confused.

"You love her but why you still talked to Kai?" Jisoo asked. I breath in and compose myself.

"I want Jennie to be happy and being with Kai will make her happy. So i talked to him, that's the only way i know to see her smile" I laugh bitterly while tears were flowing down. They're just looking at him with sadness in their eyes.

"Jennie looks so happy right now, that's all the matter" I said.

"So what's your plan now?" Chaeng asked.

"I'll avoid her, i'll keep myself busy maybe in that way my feelings for her might vanish" I replied while looking at her. They just smile sadly.

After we eat we go straight home and as a gentewoman i carry all the stuffs that we bought. Jisoo and Chaeng enter the dorm first cause im busy getting the bags of clothes at the back of Manager oppa's car.

"Thank you manager oppa" I said and head straight to the dorm.

"Chaeyounnnnnng, here's your clothes" I shout when i entered the dorm but what i saw first is Jennie, her eyebrows were raised and her hands were on her waist. What's wrong with her

"What?" I asked, i saw Jisoo and Chaeng were also looking at me worried.

"Why are you crying?" She said. Im confused?

"Crying?" I asked. Im crying earlier but not now.

"The photos of you crying earlier were all over the internet it's even trending on Twitter" She said. Oh crap.

"Ahh bout that hmm. I just miss mommy" Buy it, buy it, buy it! She look at me straight for a minute and walk towards. She hugged me and caressed my back. I smiled sadly when she again, i looked at Jisoo and Chaeng and mouthed

'I have to avoid her'

"Awww. Don't worry were here." Jennie said while caressing my back. I sighed cause this will be that start of me avoiding Jennie's presence.

Jennie's POV

"Ahh bout that hmm. I just miss mommy" Lisa said while her eyes were roaming up. I know there's something wrong bout her, her tears in those pictures were too much if she just miss her mom. I just shrugged it off and walk to Lisa to comport her in a hug.

"Awww. Don't worry were here." I said and caressed her back, i heard her sigh. I should talk to her bout this. I pull away in the hug and help Lisa with her bags and we sit in the couch.

"Why didn't guys ask me to come? Im so bored here" I said and pout.

"Ahh--" Lisa was cut off by Jisoo.

"We thought you are sleeping, and you don't want to wake up in your sleep right?" Jisoo said.

"Unless Lisa, wakes me up?" I said and look at Lisa,  my eyes were narrowed at Lisa's nervous figure.

"Did you really guys didn't asked me ou--" I was cut off by Chaeng.

"Jennie unnie! I bought something for you! Take a look" She said and go straight to me, Jisoo also help her search bout something.

"Where is it, where is it. No, this is Jisoo Unnie's. This is mine, and mine and mine. Hmmm" Chaeng is patiently finding something. I also looked at them confused why does they don't want to talk about earlier? Are they hiding something?

"AHA! Here!" She said and lift up a black hoodie jacket.

"What the?!" Lisa said when she saw what Chaeng is holding.

"Oh my gosh. It's so cool! Did you really bought this for me?" I asked while scanning the whole hoodie, it is quite big for me it's like Lisa's size but i like bigger shirt or jacket. I looked at Chaeng and she's smiling

"Yes, i did" She said. I jump to her and hug her tight cause thise Hoodie Jacket is so cool and i love it!

"Thank you Chaeyoung, i love youuu" I said while hugging her.

"No, problem unnie" She replied. I ordered 3 pizza cause i want to thank them.

*Knock knock*

"That should be it" I said and walk to the door. As expected the pizza boy came with shocked in her face when she saw me.

"Oh my god, Jennie Kim" He said.

"Yes? Here's the pay and keep the change" I said and got my pizza in her hand.

"Oh shit! Im a fan!" He said.

"Thank you! Goodbye" I bowed at him and close the door. I walk to them excitedly.

"What took you so long?" Chaeng asked.

"The Pizza boy is a blink." I said and open the pizza, i took 2 piece cause one for me and one for Lisa. I was about to walk to Chaeng cause Lisa sit beside Chaeng but Lisa's not there.

"Where's Lisa?" I said while holding 2 pizzas one on left and one on right.

"She go to her room, she said that she'll rest cause she's tired" Chaeng said. I feel sad in that moment but i understand, she maybe tired cause she hold the bags for the girls. What a gentlewoman.

A/N: Happy ending or Sad ending? Comment it down, majority wins!
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 30.6K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
333K 10K 53
This is a story of how your friends can hurt you in many different ways---may it be by breaking your trust, your promises, your expectations, or mayb...
151K 5.8K 40
Park Chaeyoung, a new accepted trainee of YG entertainment, had to deal with her mentor, Lalisa Manoban, before even joining her dream group. Hating...
41K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...