Master, Please Eat Me!

By miusagii

"Wh-why won't master eat me!" "I want to be eaten ;-;" "Dear Pudding Lord, turn me into something more edible... More

i won't be eaten...!?
cute...is edible??
mahou shoujo...?
dear pudding lord...
sweet ベリー
skin...?
c-cupcake...!?
gourmet chairman
a/n
go away, pervert!!
queer...very queer!
u-unicorns!?
Please Read!
welcome to gurume high!
that's gay
she knows!
EMERGENCY A/N!!

keep looking at me

459 28 14
By miusagii

[ Recap: Pudding mourns over no progress with Ren on the first day until he stumbles upon Ren in an alleyway, near garbage cans uh ]

———

Everyone has a goal in life. A highly anticipated event. Something to be tackled some point in life. Be it humans or animals, insects or food alike.

But why is it, when the opportunity is upon us, when our time has come; why is it that we hesitate so much?

Take a play, for example. You would work hard for it, practice until it's perfect but when it is the time to go on stage, the anxiety hits you like a truck.

That. That is my current predicament.

The first step to my goal – interacting with Ren-sama – the chance is now! My mind is urging me to fling myself at him but no, I am a human now. Flinging self onto others is not decent etiquette.

I watched with silent tears as Ren-sama stroked a cat. His voice was gentle and his slender fingers entangled in the cat's black fur made me wish I was born as the cat instead.

Above all, it was an odd scene. The rumoured fearful delinquent, being the ultimate soft boy. Who would've expected that? I felt entranced. If only Ren-sama could caress me the way he was petting the cat... If only me could do more than just caress me... Like touching my—

I was cut off as two elementary schoolers rushed past me suddenly. Their loud voices startled not just the cat and me, but Ren-sama as well. I had stumbled to the side, making me come into full view of Ren-sama. Just as the cat fled quickly, Ren-sama's eyes followed the sound of the already passed ruckus, ultimately falling on me.

It was as though time had stopped. I was brought back to when I first laid my eyes on him. To say that he was still as perfect as he was, would not be an exaggeration. Just being looked at in wonder and surprise made my heart beat tons faster. My face might've turned as red as a tomato and it surprised me to see the same colour dust his cheeks albeit shades lighter.

Please, keep looking at me.

"You– who are you?" Ren-sama's voice. It started off slowly, and shaky with embarrassment perhaps? But he forced himself to sound otherwise.

"I– I'm the new student. I uh, enrolled today.." My voice wasn't any better. It felt as though my heart may burst any second. I was finally talking to Ren-sama!

Ren-sama got red again and hung his head in his hands. I heard him lightly groan, "noo, not the new student..!"

So cute! YwY

I stared in curiosity and amusement at his peculiar behaviour. My heart skipped a beat when he gestured to come closer with one hand as the other was still covering his face.

I crouched beside him. It was the first time I stood so close to him as a human. I felt extremely happy. This is the first step to getting Ren-sama to eat me however he likes! (*´∀'*)

"Say..." His nervous eyes darted from me to the ground.

"Phlin."

"Phlin-kun," Ren-sama started again, keeping his gaze on the ground. "Can you keep this a secret? Seeing me here?"

The blush had already spread to his neck and ears.

Ah! My poor pudding heart!

"I- If you want, then okay, Ren-sam- Ren-san."

Ren-sama's face fell, a small, saddened smile now adorning his face. "So you already heard about me, huh?"

The look on his face made my heart twinge. Such a look didn't suit him at all. There's no way the rumours could be true. They must all be beef chops*.

"Ren-sam– Ren-san isn't a —"

"—Oi, Ren!!"

This time, I got cut off by an aggravated guy. He came from the other end, fuming for whatever reason unknown to me.

"Motoyashi! Where'd you come from?" Ren-sama got up to meet the said dude.

He was taller and more built compared to Ren-sama's slender figure. His hair was ruffled blond with an undercut - which seemed more like a haircut given by a kid or something. His left brow was shaved from the middle.

"I should be asking what in hell you're doing here!?" Motoyashi dude yelled. His glaring eyes skimmed over to me, and I subconsciously let out a meek sounding "eep!"

His loud "Ah!?" made me wince. "Who the heck is that!?"

Ren-sama simply sighed at Motoyashi's irritance, probably used to all this. "He's the transfer student. Let's just go, Motoyashi."

Saying that, Ren-sama grabbed Motoyashi's arm and started to lead him away. Before they disappeared into a turn, Ren-sama gave an apologetic smile. He brought an index finger to his lips and nodded.

It was at that moment, I felt the obvious zukyuun! to my heart. And with that, I was left alone and a dumbfounded flustered mess.

Beef chops*: bullshit

Humans and food! Animals and insects! Yello. It's yours truly, finally back in action!! That too, with a new cover! “ψ(`∇´)ψ

It's been a long time, hasn't it WWWWWWWW

I'm not really sure what to say here but, thank you all who kept on reading this and stayed since the beginning! You all each deserve a pudding and a head pat ywy

Really though, I don't know how to express my gratitude to each and everyone of you ♡ヾ(T(エ)Tヽ)

And so, here's our character for today!

Angry boio Motoyashi! What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 3.3K 93
"Seriously Haruka." Makoto began. "We are at an Italian restaurant and you're eating mackerel." "Hey, it was on the menu." Haru reasoned. A MakoHar...
4.4K 156 12
DemonXHuman, ManXMan. Hero is your average boring nobody, and quite content with it if you ask him, until a demon shows up and messes everything up...
321K 4.6K 41
thank you for all the support on this book 💞 || completed: june 30, 2020 - requests: ✖ bakudeku: ✔ fluff: ✔ angst: ✔ nsfw: ✔(forgive me father for i...
315 33 34
B×B (don't like it don't read it) like i care anyways 🗿 Hibiki moved to Korea for studies but real reason was somthing else which made him come all...