where did you go my Lady?[ Co...

By ladylover25

The one day and acuma is spotted ladybug and cat noir on the job to fight and protect Paris as always . But t... More

the night before
the fight 😉
Ladybug disappeared ???
they are the same person !!
💛the holiday tears💛
❤️the Christmas party ❤️
💛the kiss💛
the lies!!
the Warning of the mircalous 😊
hawkmoth plan
author's note
the dream 😔
the sleepovers?
the curious kitty
is Luka moving ?
🌄the upcoming dance 🌄
🌺the upcoming war 🌺
🐞how they saved ladybug 🐞
what master fu saw ??
what are they going to do now??
😆the unexpected hug 😁
😆the end 😆 (presentation)

😘In the other dimension😘

143 4 3
By ladylover25

Chat noir and his team was fighting the reverser . And when the reverser sent chat noir to another dimension !

When chat looked around he saw Paris in a different way than ever before . He saw things that almost looked like they were home but instead the buildings we're upside down and the Eiffel tower was a whole lot different ...

He looked everywhere for ladybug and then he saw something really werid there was a cage in the middle of the park . So he went close to it and saw Ladybug thinking of new ideas to get out of this werid and  uncomfortable cage .

*He ran up and started to speak *
Chat : my lady is that you ?
Ladybug : chat ! I'm here please help me !
Chat : how did you get in there my lady ?
Ladybug : don't worry about that but please just set me free ! Look behind you chat !!
* Chat turned around and saw a different version of him self and her smirks at ladybug and they started to fight some more *

Chat : who are you ?
Chat Blanc: your worst nightmare and your only nightmare !!!
Chat : let ladybug go please?
Chat blanc: no I will never let her go until you tell me why you are here ?

They went back and forth fighting and then chat finally stops and talk to his different version of himself and says he was looking for his lady . And he thought he would never find her but he did so he came to set her free !!

*So after that chat Blanc let ladybug go and told them both that . They need to trust each other and take care of each other for the better .*

Ladybug and cat noir went back to there present time and saved the acuma and put everything back to normal . There team was happy to see ladybug had returned and that cat noir was amazing ❤️!
   They started to talk ...
Queen bee : ladybug *hugs her*
Rena rouge and Caprice : we are so happy to have you back !
Ladybug : thanks guys I appreciate you all for being strong without me !

Ladybug looked around and saw everyone looking at her except for cat noir was sitting by the ledge sighing . Ladybug told the team give her a minute !

*They started talking ladybug and cat noir *
Ladybug : hey kitty something on your mine ?
Cat noir : yes my lady I just think that I almost failed at bringing you home . And I
Ladybug : but you didn't fail I'm here aren't I . *Holds his hand* listen to me kitty I love you and I know I haven't said it much but we are going to be just fine 😊.
Cat noir : really *smiles* but there is something else you should know I know who you are under the mask ?

Ladybug : you do ? *Deeps heavily* I'm not afraid to show you who I am . I'm more afraid of how disappointed you will be at me  because I'm not what you expected ?
Cat noir : that's not it at all you are amazing in every way the mask doesn't determined who you are . Are hearts determine that !!!

*This is a picture of there team*

*The team has a lot of fans *

((I hope you enjoyed this chapter there is more to come ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 52 14
During an akuma attack, Cat Noir got hit by an akumatized villain and unknowingly goes through stages of behavior of a cat, he becomes a werecat at n...
6K 274 37
In this Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction, Chat Noir finally breaks from all of his family problems, love for Ladybug, and drama of his school, turning h...
57.4K 1.2K 24
❝Finish my heart.❞ ------ You could say they were pretty well acquainted. Well, of course, her alter ego was close with Chat Noir, but her civillian...
3.2K 84 5
Bestowed with magical powers of creation, Ladybug must unite with her opposite, Cat Noir, and the heroine Spidergirl, to save Paris as a villain unle...