Someone like me / Lee Donghyu...

By AmbivertRobot

Just a love story about our boy Lee Donghuck Heres a little preview: "You know i really went crazy, after an... More

Introduction
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st
32nd
33rd
34th
35th
36th
37th
38th
39th
40th
41st
43rd
44th
45th
46th
47th
48th
49th
50th
51st
52nd
53rd
54th
55th
56th
57th
58th
59th
60th
Ending scene
ANNOUNCEMENT
BONUS CHAPTER
MARK LEE
Surprise Happy Haechan Day!

42nd

1K 40 2
By AmbivertRobot

Kim Jungwoo

Mina was so busy with her friends, i didnt mind though i enjoyed watching her smile and laugh.

I did notice something, he likes her too. Mina might be oblivious to the fact that they like each other She doesn't even have  any idea how many people like her as a person.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry." She whispered to me.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked.

"I got so busy with them."

"Its fine as long as youre happy." I smiled.

I hear someone clear their throat it was renjun.

They just laughed at him, jaemin was staring at the two of us.

We finished eating and we were saying our good bye's

"Get home safe you guys." Jeno and sohyun left.

"Sorry we cant take you home." Jisung and chenle hugged her.

"Yeah, jisung is staying with me for the night, mom wants him to come over." Chenle said.

"Its fine. I can take care of myself, be careful on your way home okay?" Mina waved good bye.

"Should i walk you home?" I asked mina.

She just gave me a look.

"No, ill take her home." Jaemin butted in.

"We've been through this before. None of you can walk me home." Mina crossed her arms.

"You can come with us mina." Sunhye offered, haechan didn't say anything.

"And be a 3rd wheel?" Renjun chuckled.

"I can take care of myself. Jaemin just go home with renjun and jungwoo you can go home by yourself right?"

"Then ill take you home. And nobody is going to argue about it." Mark walked up to mina.

Mina just sighed.

"Take care mina." I said as i hugged her she patted my shoulder in return. Jaemin also came to her making all of us laugh.

"Aigoo its like you guys are kids." Mina said.

We all parted ways.

.....................................

Park Mina

"Thanks for walking me home mark. You didnt have to."

"Its late, i cant let you go home by yourself."

I nodded and we continued walking.

"So jungwoo hyung and jaemin." He looked at me.

"What about them?"

"You must be stressed out."

I just laughed at him, mark and i arent really that close, we did try to break the awkwardness we had before and that was it.

"Do you mind me asking?"

"Well it depends on the question. If i dont answer it then it means i mind."

"Whats youre relationship with jungwoo hyung?"

"We were friends thats all."

"Last question. Have you decided which one will you choose?"

I stared at mark and i just look away.

"Okay you dont have to tell me." He smiled.

I did want to tell him but he might slip a word with the boys and i dont want to embarrass jaemin and jungwoo from their friends, besides they will know it eventually.

___________________________________________

Park Mina

Jaemin asked me to go out with him and tomorrow would be my last day. He made reservations to a restaurant, i did tell him to not over do it or else i wouldn't come.

I wore a plain white dress and sneakers then tied my hair up.

"Are you sure this isnt an expensive restaurant jaemin?" I said as i stared at the tall building.

"Dont worry about it, lets go." He held my hand which got me off guard.

He didn't let go of my hand even inside the elevator, my hands were getting sweaty but jaemin wouldn't even give me a look, he probably thinks that if he looks at me ill ask him to let go. It did came up on my mind but this is all i can do for jaemin for all the efforts he has made for me.

We went inside or should i say outside coz the restaurant was at a rooftop, the sun was setting so it gave the city a mesmerising view.

"Jaemin. This is beautiful, i told you not to over do it this must've cost you a lot."

"Then lets make sure to enjoy it." He smiled.

We ate quietly though it wasn't awkward.

"Jaemin lets take a picture." I took out my phone.

"Lets take one with mine too." We took pictures with the beautiful view.

"Thanks jaemin for everything and for this."

"Im getting tired of saying you're welcome." He laughed.

The music played and the lights were all turned on since it was getting dark.

"Na Jaemin will you dance with me?" I stood in front of him he laughed at me but took my hand.

"Waah, i cant believe you just asked me to dance with you. I should've recorded it." Jaemin and i were at the center.

"You should be honored... have you noticed that were the only teenagers here?" I asked him.

"Indeed. Mina?"

"Yeah?" I nervously answered.

"Thanks for letting me hold your hand, for coming with me and for dancing with me."

"Its nothing, this is all i can give you. I owe this to you. You've always been kind to me and im thankful for that."

"Thankful..." he whispered. I looked away and tried to change the atmosphere.

"Should we have our dessert?" I asked and he nodded.

Tomorrow is the day ill give jaemin my answer, i feel guilty and cruel for everything. He doesnt deserve me.

Jaemin took me home.

"Isn't this the first time i walked you home?"

"Yeah it is."

We were still standing outside my house.

"I cant believe its been 2 weeks already. I guess ill see you tomorrow?"

"Take care jaemin, thanks for the dinner."

"Pleasure is all mine."

Jaemin left and i watch him until his figure fades.

I wanted to say sorry and everything but that would just break his heart twice. I went inside and changed into my pjamas.

Sleep. Sleep. I bet jaemin cant even sleep right now my guilt is swallowing me whole, how can i possibly sleep. I got up from my bed, i saw my school bag. Right, i havent cleaned up my bag.

These arent even my papers, should i just throw it straight to the trash? Aigoo ill just leave it with the rest of my papers. I piled it with my trash of paper, ill just have a look at them when im not busy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 13.1K 63
Where in a mysterious girl shows her affection for Donghyuck through posting Sticky Notes on his locker.
146K 5K 50
Being a new student, in a new environment. Thinking he finally got a new life when dramas started being thrown towards him and he got trapped in a d...
3.3M 146K 68
▪️Mafia/Gang au ▪️Soulmate au ▪️"Only fools fall for you."
2.2M 130K 78
° It all started with a baby.