The Dekuverse

By Tokyo-NoteYT

I, being the author, decided to kidn- ahem borrow, yeah borrow, the characters of BNHA so they can watch the... More

Where are we?
Fem Deku
Not a chapter
Villian Deku pt1
Villian Deku pt2
Man I suck at getting actual chapters out.
Important announcement
Five Nights At Deku's pt1
Five Nights at Deku's pt2
Sorry. Important update.
The Other Side
Hamilton pt 1
Hamilton pt 2
I'm Something Else
Hamilton pt 3
Hamilton pt 4
Im dead.
Im sorry.....
My R
Other Friends
*inhale* *exhale* AHHHHHH
Ships?
Ships? Pt 2
Ships? Results
Heh.
Sooooo
If I Could Tell Him
Guess WHO!!!
Hamilton pt 5
Deku's Sides pt 1
A/N About Witchcraft
The Virus (not what it sounds like)
 Hiatus for the Summer
Tree on the Hill

Suicidal Deku

17.7K 252 417
By Tokyo-NoteYT

Rewritten on Jan 15, 2020

     "Oh wow," Tokyo said.

     "What's wrong, Tokyo?" Hagakure asked.

     "We are starting off with a sad one unsuitable for children. Aka, Kota, Eri, and I," Tokyo said.

     "So what shall we do with the children?" Inko asked, concerned for the children.

     "Ummm. Who is the guardian of Eri?" Tokyo asked, not having read the manga or able to watch the anime.

     "At the moment, Mr. Aizawa and Deku are the closest," Uraraka said.

     "Aizawa, Izuku, and Mandalay, come here please," Tokyo said as the three walk over to her.

     "Hi. So over here," Tokyo said as she walks to a room and opens the door. "Is the room I would like the kids to stay in. It has toys and all the things them and I need to survive however long this Universe is. I need your permission first, though." After some thought, they eventually said yes and went to tell the children. They all agreed.

     "Okay," Tokyo said walking onto a small platform in the front.

     "This Universe is called 'Suicidal' and takes place a few months before the entrance exam. There is some backstory that will be explained, but still. Inko, you are not there, however your husband is."

     Inko have the look of disgust at the thought of her husband.

     "Anyway, the video will pause anytime one of you gives a comment and automatically starts again when you finish a conversation. I will appear if anyone has questions. Let's begin. I hope you enjoy," Tokyo said as the light dimmed, she disappeared, and the video started.

     Sad music was heard as the screen faded into a junior high schooled Izuku was walking to school. (Why did I word it like that?! I meant that he's in junior high at the moment) "I didn't have a great childhood," Deku's voice could be heard in the background. "My mother died before I turned four."

     Inko teared up and Izuku ran to comfort his mother. In a small flash of purple, a box of tissues showed up. "Oh wait I forgot something," Tokyo said as she appeared with another Izuku.

     "This is the Deku of the Suicidal Universe. Keep knives or anything sharp away from him."

     The other Izuku took a seat far away from Bakugou and sat near Tamaki. This Deku had a S on his forehead. "He already knows what is happening and is okay with being here. Treat him nicely, Bakugou," Tokyo said turning away. Bakugou stood up with incredible speed and scared Tokyo. She once again turned into a cat and hid behind Suicidal Deku, who cowered in fear.

     Aizawa grabbed Bakugou and scolded him.

(Deku= Regular Deku
Deku= Suicidal deku)

     "My father is an abusive, alcoholic who hates me because I don't have a quirk."

     "So in this universe, Midoriya doesn't have a quirk?" Ragdoll said as Tokyo appears. Izuku and All Might froze in fear.

"Yes. In this universe, Izuku was born without a quirk," Tokyo appeared and answered and Izuku and All Might sighed in relief. As she was facing with her back towards them, she sent a mental message, "I know your secret. Don't ask how. I'm basically a god. Just know that it is safe with me."

     Nejire gave Izuku a look of concern. Mineta wondered if his dad was actually like that because he's never talked about his dad.

     "My childhood best friend turned into my bully in one day."

     Iida shot Bakugou with an evil glare.

     "And now here I am on the last day of school." The scene changes to Izuku sitting in the back of the classroom.

     "Now I could hand out these career forms, but who cares anyway? You all want to apply for Yuuei!" The teacher exclaimed.

     "That is a terrible teacher," Ojiro sweat dropped.

     "Yo, Teach, don't group me in with these losers." (I can't find this scene soooo... time skip to after class.) "OI SH*TY DEKU!"

     Deku physically tensed. He was afraid of Bakugou.

     "Yes, Kacchan?"

     "What you got his diary?"
One of Bakugou's lackeys asked as Bakugou held up Izuku's journal.

     "Don't tell me you are taking notes on how to be a hero?! THAT'S PATHETIC!"

     Shinso gave Izuku a look of pity. 'Was his childhood really like that or is it just because of this universe?' He thought.

     "Ahh! Kacchan give it back!"

     Bakugou put the book in between his fists and exploded the book. He threw it out the window. "AHH! Kacchan! That was so mean!"

     "If you want a quirk, the easiest was to get one is to take a swan dive off the roof and pray you get reborn in the past life." Deku just seemed to break right then.

     "Heh. Thanks Kacchan. I will take that into consideration."

     "IZUKU NO!" Inko yelled latching onto her other son. Deku physically tightened at the hug for he has never had one.

     "Ummm. Two questions. What are you doing? And who are you?"

     "Have you never had a hug before?!" Ashido asked, clearly shocked.

     "What's a hug?"

     The whole theater was shooketh. "You're serious?!" Ojiro asked.

     "Well what Inko did is a hug and Inko is your mother in this dimension," Todoroki said with his monotone face and voice. "I have a mom? I have a mom. Heh. It's a miracle," Deku finally hugged back, the actual Deku joining as well.

     The scene cuts to Deku walking under the bridge only to be attacked by the sludge villain. After being saved by All Might, he blacked out. The screen cuts to All Might slapping Deku in order to wake him up.

     "Really?! Deku did that actually happen?!" Uraraka asked.

     "Heh. Yeah," both Dekus said.

     Deku woke up with a start, "AGHH!!! All Might? ALL MIGHT? Please sign my book it would be an hon-"

     Deku looks at his book to see a huge signature on the pages, "AGHAHH!!! THANK YOU!! THIS WILL BE A TREASURE A FAMILY HEIRLOOM!"

     The entire room sweat dropped.

     "Well. I must go and take this villain to prison totally because Tokyo can't remember what this scene actually says," All Might says. He starts to take off, when he is in the sky he hears screaming. He looks down and sees Deku.

     "WHAT?! WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?!" The entire theater yelled. "I was desperate," both Dekus said, showing a dorky grin.

     "I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!"

     "GET OFF"

     "I CANT!!! WE ARE LIKE 100 FEET IN THE SKY!!!"

     All Might paused. "Oh yeah."

     The theater sweat dropped.

     All Might landed on a close roof, letting Deku off.

     Deku leaned  over on his knees. "My whole life just flashed before my eyes."

     "That was very reckless young man!" Deku just looked down in shame. "I'm a quirkless kid. I have an abusive father. I never got to meet my mother. Everyone hates me. I just want to know. Is it possible to be a hero even with out a quirk?!" Deku yelled with tears in his eyes.

     "Deku are you okay?" Ashido asked. Deku nodded while the other Deku looked like he was about to cry. "Midoriya are you okay?" Momo asked in concern.

     "Yeah. I'm fine. I just remember that day. It was the worst day of my life."

     "This happened?" Aizawa asked. He took mental note to work on All Mights teaching skills when they got back.

     "No. I'm sorry. Being a hero is too dangerous and requires a quirk."

     "At that moment, the last bit of hope in me was lost. I was in despair. (Anyone get the reference?) I was done with life. My mom left me. My father sucks. I have no friends. And my hero betrayed me," Deku  narrated.

    Deku finally found his way off the building and onto the streets again.

     "WHAT ARE YOU DOING S**TY BAS*ARD?! I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!"

     "Did This actually happen. Like Midoriya saved Bakugou?!" Nejire asked.

     "Yeah." Deku said shyly. "So that's why Bakubro never talks about this day. It's the day he was saved by Midoribro," Kirishima said. "SHUT UP SH*TY HAIR!" (Do I even have to say who said that?)

     "I couldn't just sit there and watch you die!" Deku said.

     Time skip.

     "OI DEKU!" Deku physically tensed. After being beat up by Bakugou, Deku went home only to find his father drunk and mad.

     "You useless brat." Deku's dad broke the empty beer bottle on a near by table.

     'I'm in for it now,' Deku thought. Deku's dad took another beer bottle and smashed it on his head. He then threw the already broken one at Deku, hitting  his arm creating more cuts.

     He then got a whip and whipped him.

     Midnight silently hid her whip.

Because they lived in an apartment, Deku's father took the suicide note Deku had written, brought it and him up to the roof, and pushed him off. It was slow mo.

"Thanks dad. Wow. I never thought I would ever say that." There was a sickening crack when he hit the bottom. Bakugou was walking to the store by Deku's apartment so he saw him fall. He saw the suicide note. He cried. Bakugou didn't know what to do. Bakugou didn't think Deku was stupid enough to listen. He saw the stab wounds and called the police. They arrested Deku's dad. Bakugou got counseling and therapy. Bakugou's world was a little bit dimmer.

»Fin«

The screen faded black with sad music in the background. Most were crying.

Bakugou was trying not to cry. Tokyo came back crying. Kota and Eri ran in with candy and being really cheerful.

They had no idea what happened. "Why are you crying, Tokyo?" Shinso asked.

"I'm the author so even if I'm not there, I still know what's going on," Tokyo said wailing. As Tokyo calmed down, she asked, "Hey Suicidal Deku. Are you ready to go home?"

"Yeah. Bye guys. Thanks for showing me what a hug is."

"No problem!" Denki said. In a flash of purple, Deku was gone. "Ms. Tokyo. Is there one that we could watch?" Eri asked. "Of course. Although we do have to kick out Mineta."

1496 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
588K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...