The Model [Jenlisa]

By kangmanoban

[COMPLETED] Lisa Manoban, the rising star of becoming Korea's best model of 2018. Recently, she fired her be... More

the model--prologue
the model--1
the model--2
the model--3
the model--4
the model--5
the model--6
the model--7
the model--8
the model--9
the model--10
the model--11
the model--12
Thoughts?
the model--13
the model--14
the model--15
the model--16
the model--17
the model--18
the model--19
the model--21
the model--22
the model--23
the model--24
the model--25
the model--26
the model--the end
100K?!

the model--20

5.6K 115 24
By kangmanoban

Before we get to reading...
Just what in the actual fuck is wrong with people?
The hatred towards Jennie is-I'm just baffled that I don't have any fucking words to say.
It's fucking ridiculous.
Like for god's sake mate, grow the fuck up. Seriously? What gives you the motivation to wake up in the morning and say, "You know what? I think it's a great idea to throw hate on random celebrities because I don't have a fucking life."?
Well, of course, you dumb donkey you don't have a fucking life. I personally don't think you have a life to a live for.
(I can be harsh if I want to be)

Never have I ever been this livid.
Blinks, I'm sure you've all have had enough with this idiocy.
It. Is. Ridiculous.
And I can not stress enough on how much I, we, Blinks, sisters, family love and cherish these girls.
But hating on Jennie just for breathing and doing nothing AT ALL, is childish.

Now, of course, I want you all to send positive messages to our Jennie and other members, but I just want to tell the haters with all respect that I have left- this is probably the last bit I have left- to kindly fuck off and get a life.

Thank you.

--
(Edited)

*vibrate*
Breaking News! Lalisa Manoban spotted with the power couple: Jenkai! Third wheeler?

*vibrate*
Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim spotted to be unusually close together? Love triangle?

*vibrate*
Kim Jennie spotted between Lalisa Manoban and Kim Jongin! Who is she going to choose?

*vibrate*
Is Lalisa Manoban stealing back her girl, Kim Jennie, from the Gucci Ambassador, Kim Jongin?

*vibrate*
Jenlisa rising AGAIN?!

SLAM! "Shit! What the fuck is going on now--", Lisa groaned when she hears her phone vibrating annoyingly on the nightstand next to her. But when she turns on her phone, it was deja vu. She slams her phone back on the nightstand, completely ignoring the headlines. She can't deny that Kai isn't wrong, she knew this was going to happen. Next, to her, Jennie was still asleep. Looking peaceful. Lisa spots her phone next to hers and faintly hears the notification sounds ringing. Gently, she reached for Jennie's phone to check what's happening. Aside from the headlines, there were messages.

From Kai. She looks at the singer next to her, contemplating with herself if she should respond to Kai herself. "Fuck it, it's for her own good.", she gently takes Jennie's thumb and placed it on the home button screen until it unlocked. The model silently got out of bed and headed into the restroom.

She clicked on the messages.

카이 10:45 p.m
::You're playing a dangerous game with me and Lisa. I don't know what you're doing. But whatever it is, make up your mind.::

카이 11:10 p.m
::Jennie, I really love you. I don't want to remain as business partners.::

Lisa scoffs at the drunk texts, but what really bothered her was the message before that. Jennie's game. Her thumbs were hovering over the keyboard, thinking of a response. What would Jennie say? Another incoming message from Kai.

카이 8:56 a.m.
::I hope you're happy with what you've done. Is this your way to get back with her? Exposing us? Lisa being the third wheel? Love triangle? Being unusually close to each other? Her stealing you from me? Is that what you want in the headlines? Prove the media that she's yours all along!?::

Lisa is baffled. Now, she just as curious as she'll ever be. What in the world is Jennie doing whilst taking advantage of the media itself? Then she hears her call her name. "Lisa? Where are you?" 

The model had to think of an excuse quick as to why she has her phone. "I'll be out in a minute!", Lisa spoke back. She flushed the toilet even though she wasn't using it, walked out, washed her hands. Casually, she handed Jennie's phone. "I accidentally brought yours in, instead of mine.", she chuckles.

Jennie believed her and laughed it off. "It's okay. Your phone wouldn't stop buzzing.", she points at it which was still placed on the nightstand. Lisa knew what they were, and she didn't care at all. All she cared is about the game Jennie's playing. Is it what Kai really said. To claim her back even though she's done all the first moves?

Jennie scrolled through her phone. Lisa slightly peeked and she caught a quick glimpse of her scrolling through the messages Kai sent, which were the ones Lisa read. The singer lets out a loud exhalation as she ran her hands through her dark locks of hair. "What's wrong?", Lisa questioned, pretending she didn't know what was going on.

Jennie turns with a smile on her face, but it pained Lisa to know that it was only a fake smile. "It's nothing. Just Kai being an idiot.", she partially lies. She turns off her phone...completely and puts it in her purse. Lisa watched the singer get off of the bed and straight into the restroom, locking herself inside.

She followed and stood behind the door. To her surprise, she hears Jennie sniffle and slightly gasping for air.

She's crying. It was Lisa's first reaction to call out her name with her soft and gentle voice. "Jennie...". When she thought that the door wasn't going to open, it did. Lisa looks up and her heart instantly dropped. Jennie's eyes were red and puffy from the silent tears that fell. Her body trembling and her lips quivering. She has never seen the girl in this state. Not this vulnerable.

Lisa would like to believe that the concept of fame got into her head and it is making her realize now that it's changing her. Was she afraid of change? Lisa asked herself these sort of questions.

"Jennie...are you afraid?" As if she read her mind, Jennie nodded and replied, "Afraid of fame changing who I once was."

Who she once was? "The quiet and shy photographer I once was. That girl is gone for good. But that girl had a dream...but it wasn't this dream..."

Lisa listened to the singer's every word, burning it into her head. And she always knows that the girl has always wanted to be a professional photographer, to the level of photographers who work for Vogue, Gucci, Chanel, etc.

"But...there was the thing that has never changed since the day I signed that contract to RM Records.", Jennie stated boldly. Lisa gulped. What could Jennie possibly mean? "W-What do you mean?", she asked.

"Everything I've done. Signing the contract. Signing that stupid contract to pretend to date Kai. Singing for you at the fashion event. Everything was so that I can get rid of this feeling.", Jennie was at the brink of breaking down and bawling her eyes out. She was at the edge to where her emotions start to overflow. Lisa just let her and listened to everything she needed to say. 

"But I'm more than afraid of fame changing who I once was...I'm afraid of the fact that I don't know how to properly love. I love you, Lisa. But it's just...I don't know how! And the last thing I want is to lose you. So yes, I am lost. But you're right, I somehow manage to find my way to you or you find me." Tears were at the brim of her eyes, few have fallen. Lisa would wipe them away with the pad of thumb while she still listens to the girl rambling. 

Jennie breaks and tightly wraps her arms around Lisa, crying her eyes out on her chest. The model stayed still, soothing the singer's hair to help calm her down. But her painful cries just seemed to overcome that. It broke the model's heart that Jennie feels this way. 

"I'm scared to lose you. I lost you once, I don't ever want to lose you again. But if you don't want to stay, I understand and-", Jennie gets cut off when Lisa gently moved her back so that she looks into her eyes. 

"There's no way in hell I'll ever leave you. No one will take me away from you and no one is ever going to take you away from me. That day in Namjoon's office, I was just as afraid as you were. But look...here we are now. Let's face these challenges together, Jennie."

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The loud knocking on the door surprised the girls. Jennie quickly wiped her tears away. "Who is it?", Lisa asks with a loud voice. The response they get back, baffled the girls. Especially Jennie. "We're Kim Jennie Ruby Jane's parents. We are told she's here with you, Ms. Manoban."

Jennie's eyes widened and her heart nearly dropped. Lisa's expression went from being concerned to looking skeptical. It's been a while since Lisa ever heard Jennie talk about her parents. The last time they spoke about them was when they went to her house to pack her things.

Lisa ordered Jennie to stay in the restroom until he leaves. But she refused, "Lisa, no. You don't know how they are." Fear was written all over Jennie's eyes in front of Lisa. This made her have the urge to protect her with her whole entire existence. "Please, Lisa. Let me deal with them."

Lisa shakes her head, "Let's deal with them together."

Her parents were getting impatient. "Open this door, Ms. Manoban.

Lisa opens the door, bowing down ninety degrees. "Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. How may I help you?", she asks them respectively. Jennie's father eyed her suspiciously, including the mother. It didn't go unnoticed by the model. So she went straight to the point to get this over with, "If you wish to speak with Jennie, she doesn't want to see either of you and has kindly asked you to leave her alone."

Jennie's father was the first to blow a fuse. "How dare she!? Who are you to her? Her sugar mama?! She may be a singer, but she should've chosen to date someone who is a lawyer or a CEO, not someone like you!", he scolds, jabbing her arm. But Lisa stood her ground. 

She can see why Jennie never spoke about her parents. She spoke her thoughts, "Now I see why she never spoke about you. She's ashamed to call you her own parents. Damn.", she scoffs, followed by a half-hearted chuckle. The parents gasped. 

The mother was nearly in tears, "My own daughter is ashamed of me?"

Lisa crosses her arms. "Yeah. You seem like the type of parents that don't give her the freedom to follow her own dreams. Let alone, you don't even notice how blessed she is to have many talents." 

The man scoffs. "Ha, talents get you nowhere in life."

The model smirks, "I stand in front of cameras, posing. Doing nothing.  And yet I make more money than you." She received a scowling look from him, but she knows that she's right and that it's true. The mother stepped forward, "May I at least see my daughter before she sends us away? Please?"

Lisa was questioning herself, but she had hope that maybe her mother can see how talented her daughter is and not see her as a disappointment. "She's in the room.", she points the way for her mother to walk through. Lisa stepped aside for her to walk in, but immediately blocked the father's path. 

"I really don't think she wants to see you...at all." 

The father huffs and stayed quiet. Hoping to hear the conversation from outside. 

--

The night was quiet. The temperature was perfect for a lovely night stroll under the city lights of Seoul. Great weather to hang out and have a few bottles of soju and chicken. But in a peaceful condo, it was the opposite..."Chaeyoung-ah!!"

In the room across Jisoo's, Chaeyoung shot out of bed by the sound of the young mother's painful scream. The room next to Chaeyoung's was a guest room where Jimin was once sleeping peacefully and now scrambling on his feet to get to Jisoo.

Chaeyoung being the first one, burst through the door into the room. "Jisoo! What's-"

"My water broke!", she cried with a mixture of pain and anger. Neither Jimin or Chaeyoung can tell which emotion Jisoo was emanating. "Get me to the fucking hospital! Don't just stand there!", Jisoo screams. She was gripping the bed sheets that her knuckles turned white. 

Jimin runs out of the room and started the car. Chaeyoung gently rushed Jisoo to get on her feet and help her get down the stairs to the car. The young mother was crying out of sheer pain.

Eventually, they get to the car and Jimin stepped on the gas to get to the hospital. The last thing Jisoo wants is to give birth in a car. She did not want to explain to her child how they were given birth in a cramped car. Not a good story starter.  "Hurry up!" Next to her, Chaeyoung was worried to death, her hand was gripped tightly by Jisoo's death grip that it is a high possibility her hand will lose complete circulation.

With her other hand, she grabbed her phone and called Lisa. In her head, she prayed to God that she answers the phone.

--

Jennie's mother walks into the room, where she finds the singer sitting on the edge of the bed. Waiting in silence. She smiles at how much her daughter has grown for the past few years. The last time she saw her daughter was her third year of college and dropped out. When she heard her daughter stopped going to school, she and her husband were infuriated. They nearly kicked Jennie out, but instead, Jennie kicked herself out. She didn't want to argue with her parents anymore. She was tired of it. 

"Jennie?", her mother calls her in a soft motherly voice. But Jennie responded in a more intoxicating way. 

"What? Are you here to tell me how much of a disappointment I am?" Her tone was venomous, unhealing. But her mother understood and there was nothing else she can do to take it back. The damage has already been done. 

"No, sweetie. We--" 

Jennie instantly stands from her spot, "Don't you dare call me sweetie or anything else. Just Jennie. In yours and dad's eyes, I'm not your daughter."

The woman looked down in shame. She had no choice, she sat down on her knees, bowing low to beg for forgiveness. Jennie was in shock to see that she'd go this far. "Please, Jennie. Your father and I only wanted what is best for you."

The singer has just had enough with the same explanation coming from the woman's mouth. She lashes out, "Only wanted what was best for me? Did you two even notice how fucking miserable I was in college? I fucking despise it. I'm not like you or that cocky son of a bitch that I am ashamed to call as my own father."

Her mother was now silently crying as she takes in every word her daughter speaks. 
"Every time I showed you two something that involved talent and creativity, you not only ignore the subject matter, but you also ignore me as if I never even exist! Do you know how much that fucking hurts to a ten-year-old kid?! Huh?! Do you?! Answer me!"

Her voice was loud that Lisa flinched when she hears how painful she sounded. She looks at the father, guilt and shame were shown in his eyes. Tears were forming. The model couldn't help but say, "You two deserve to hear what she has to say." After hearing Jennie's painful shouting, it seemed there may be no hope after all.

"Try to understand, Jennie. We were trying to make a name for ourselves in the company your father worked in."

"Understand what? That you expected the perfect daughter to follow my dad's footsteps?! I never wanted that! And you know it! I already made a name for myself."

"We're sorry. That's all we can tell you, Jennie. We're so sorry to have mistreated you.", she cries. 

"No, you're not. I don't believe you.", Jennie said, looking down at the woman who was now silently crying. She didn't regret anything she has said to the woman. The weight was off her shoulders, she said what needed to be said and heard. This...this was the last time she'll ever see her again. 

"Out.", Jennie demanded. 

The woman stands up, wiping her tears away. She looks at her daughter one last time, "We love you, Jennie. Just know that we will always love you. It's...it's okay if you're angry with us, but as parents, we will always love you." 

Jennie said nothing. 

Her mother smiles at her one last time and headed out the door. Lisa stepped aside. The woman looks at the model, "Take care of her.", she says with a weak smile.

"Of course."

And with that, Jennie's parents left without another word or looking back. When Lisa closed the door, her phone rang. She answers at the second ring, realizing it was Chaeyoung. "Chaeng, I'm not having a good day right now, so please, tell me this is something important."

--There's a baby on the way god damn it!"

--

"Push!!", the doctor and nurses shout at Jisoo, encouraging her to use every bit of strength she had left to push the baby out. Jisoo strained out every last push she had left. She was out of breath and she kept banging on the rails of the gurney and would death grip Chaeyoung's hand. Outside the delivery room, Jimin was pacing back and forth. Nervous, of course. He didn't know what's going to happen next for Jisoo, better yet his brother Jungkook once he finds out she's giving birth to his baby. 

Back inside...

"Come on, babe. Just--"

"Wait!", the doctor shouts and everyone stopped what they were doing. He looked at Jisoo, "Your baby turned the other direction, which made the umbilical cord wrapped around its neck. We need to do an immediate C-section.", he explained in a tone as if he was asking for Jisoo's permission. 

"Just get my baby out!", Jisoo was losing patience as seconds go by. Chaeyoung has never been afraid of someone like Jisoo herself. The nurse numbed the area where they were about to perform the surgery. The performance is quick if done correctly. Luckily, the doctor performed many c-sections this was nothing. When the baby was finally out, the doctor announced the gender: "It's a boy!"

Jisoo cried with pure joy. Chaeyoung hugged her and gently grabbed the baby from the nurse and handed him to Jisoo. But before she can do so, she spoke to the baby...

"You're going to have a great momma. She's going to take good care of you. As well as me and your uncles. Okay?", she sniffled, holding back her own tears. Jisoo heard everything the brunette said to her baby before handing it to her. The doctors and nurses left the room to give the girls their privacy. Then busting into the room was:

"Lisa?! Jennie?!"

"Did we make it? Where's the baby?!" Lisa frantically asked nearly out of breath from running. Jennie nearly collapsed. They barely made it inside avoiding fans from following them.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo chuckle at their friends. "Yes, you two made it on time. He just entered the world." Jennie approached first, gently patting the baby's head. "What are you going to name him?", she asked as she was smiling endearingly at the baby.

Jisoo thought about it and a name instantly popped into her head. "Alexios. (아렉시오스)"
((I may be completely wrong on how I translated it in Korean. I'm trying not to use google translate.))

"Oo. Fancy.", Lisa compliments when she got closer to look at Alexios. She smiled at how peaceful he was sleeping in his mother's arms. She glanced at Jisoo, but when she did, she was instantly reminded of Jungkook. How is he going to react to the fact that Jisoo has already given birth to his son?! She excused herself to go to the restroom, but the rest of the girls instantly noticed her immediate strange change of behavior. As she was outside she was lucky enough to bump into Jimin who just walked into the hospital.

"Jimin! I'm sure you know what I was about to ask you right?"

He nodded. "Jungkook, right?" She nods back. "He's going to find out eventually and that's not safe for Jisoo or the baby. Chaeyoung and I are trying our best to keep her safe."

Everyone was running out of ideas to keep Jisoo away from a toxic man. But suddenly, Lisa knew who would talk to Jungkook. "Namjoon.", she blurts out. Confused, Jimin asked why she blurted out his name. She responds, "Those two have been friends since--"

Jimin shakes his head. Disagreeing with the model's plan. "Those two won't get along. You and I both know that."

"Tonight suppose to be a miracle for Jisoo, but the fact that I had to remind myself that there is someone toxic involved makes me livid.", Lisa argued and she is not wrong. Tonight is her best friend's night. A night to restart her life. Jimin admitted the fact that they can't admit him to a rehabilitation center because it was either he already seems normal or he was too much to handle for the staff to be able to keep up, in other words, he's too crazy.

They both let out a long defeating sigh. "Let's join them and worry about this later.", Jimin suggests with a weak smile. The model agrees and they walk into the room together, but in the corner of both their eyes, they instantly spot a familiar figure coming out of the elevator.

Jungkook. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.7K 9
By a twist of fate, Lisa Manoban, the mischievous maknae (youngest member) of the Korean girl group Blackpink, has acquired a device that enables her...
294K 10K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
926K 27.4K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
61.8K 1.6K 18
▻Lisa fell in love with her bestfriend, so cliché right? But what will happen? Is Chaeyoung in love with her as well or not?🌹