Invincible

By Jepnox2nd

More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-480
481-500
501-520
521-540
541-560
561-580
581-600
601-620
621-640
641-660
661-680
681-700
701-720
721-740
741-760
761-780
781-800
801-820
821-840
841-860
861-880
881-900
901-920
921-940
941-980
961-980
981-1000
1001-1020
1021-1040
1041-1060
1061-1080
1081-1100
1101-1120

281-300

2.1K 58 0
By Jepnox2nd

Chapter 281: What Kind of Palm Power Is This?

Qin Yang stood in front of Huang Xiaolong, looking at Lifei as he stated: "I am very disappointed." He valued this disciple the most, no wonder he was disappointed.

"I'm giving you one last chance, kill this kid, then kneel down and admit your mistake, Master will pardon you, waiving the death punishment!" Qin Yang's voice sent chills bone deep.

Lifei continued to stand behind Huang Xiaolong, persevering in her silence.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head helplessly, looks like this Qin Yang had no inclination of the situation.

"Step aside." Huang Xiaolong ordered Lifei.

"Yes, Young Lord," Lifei answered respectfully.

Young Lord?! Watching Lifei paying no heed whatsoever to his words, but replying to Huang Xiaolong with such humble respect, referring to the young man as Young Lord, the fury and killing intent erupted in his heart. Momentum soared from Qin Yang's body, as sand and stones scattered and whorled up into the air with Qin Yang as the center. In the next second, everyone saw a gigantic dark silhouette materializing behind Qin Yang, three zhang tall, with four hands and blood-red eyes, as thick black vapor weaved around its bodyㅡthis was Qin Yang's martial spirit, Ghost Shadow.

The Ghost Shadow was another kind of top grade necro-martial spirit.

Summoning the Ghost Shadow martial spirit out, Qin Yang's strong momentum rose further still. This made Jie Dong and Liu Chong that were battling Fan Encheng surprised, all three of them inevitably looked towards Huang Xiaolong's direction.

Gradually, Qin Yang's eyes turned black, tinted with glowing blood-red. "Brat, call out your martial spirit, if not, you might not even have a chance to do so later." Qin Yang glanced at Huang Xiaolong and taunted in a condescending voice of an esteemed senior.

Huang Xiaolong digressed by shaking his head, "No need."

"No need?" Qin Yang was taken aback.

"Correct." Huang Xiaolong added simply, "Against you, there is no need."

Qin Yang was powerful, comparable to the previous Nine Fiend Sect Sovereign Hu Han's strength, despite that, in Huang Xiaolong's opinion, there was no need to summon his martial spirits.

A little more than a month ago, Huang Xiaolong could already defeat Hu Han, and more than one month later, his strength had continued to increase every day, reaching mid-Xiantian Seventh Order.

Huang Xiaolong's words only served to add oil to Qin Yang's already flaring anger, pushing it sky-high! Arrogant!

Qin Yang's robe fluttered fiercely, then his whole body blurred as if turning invisible, at the same time, his martial spirit shone with a dark light, and Qin Yang disappeared in a flicker. Akin to a specter in the darkest of night, he appeared right in front of Huang Xiaolong.

"Go die!"

Qin Yang's blood-red eyes glowered at Huang Xiaolong, spilling with rage and icy murderous intent, both hands spread into palms that aimed straight for Huang Xiaolong's chest.

In Huang Xiaolong's vision, Qin Yang's palms doubled in size inexplicably, turning red as if they were stained with fresh blood, emitting a nauseating smell at the same time. The palms brought with them scorching heat as they pierced forward.

Without hesitation, Huang Xiaolong raised his hands and struck against Qin Yang's bloody palms, but Huang Xiaolong's palm seemed to contain no power at all, soft and bending like the seaweeds in the water, while Qin Yang held disdain in his heart seeing that the ignorant young man dared to underestimate him, to actually counter his attacks with both palms.

"Naive!" Qin Yang's eyes were icy as they looked at Huang Xiaolong. This Blood Spiral Palm's power couldn't be compared with his earlier attack, not to mention, this time he exuded full force. In the entire Blood River City, only the Five Poison Cult's Head of the five chiefs, Liu Minghai, dared to counter this move directly.

Four palms met at in this instant.

The eyes that held contempt and disdain, the lips that arched back in a smug sneerㅡall vanished the moment his palms collided with Huang Xiaolong's palms, being replaced with shock, disbelief, and a hint of denial. Those seemingly soft and weightless palms gave Qin Yang an apprehensive feeling as he felt the powerful frigid energy.

The collision resounded with a booming explosion, echoing in the valley.

Qin Yang staggered back from the impact, leaving a long trail deep footprints on the ground as he tried to steady himself. He stared down his own hands, astonished to see a layer of inky-purple ice forming over his palm. An extreme frigid energy spread into his body through his palms, making Qin Yang shiver involuntarily.

"What kind of palm power is this?!" Qin Yang blurted out in shock.

His Spiral Blood Palm was a Yang fire-based skill, a natural nemesis of anything Yin and cold, but instead, he was the one being overwhelmed in the end. Moreover, he found out that his battle qi failed to suppress the frigid energy inside his body.

In fact, what Huang Xiaolong used earlier was the Ethereal Palmㅡlaced with Asura battle qi and Asura frigid energy. Huang Xiaolong's Asura Tactics had reached the peak of fourth level, greatly enhancing the extreme chill contained in the Asura qi. Disregarding Qin Yang, even a mid-Xiantian Eighth Order would find it difficult to suppress Huang Xiaolong's Asura qi.

Successfully pushing Qin Yang back, Huang Xiaolong's body blurred, reappearing within a few meters of Qin Yang, a finger pointed at him. Thick gray fog rolled, accompanied by strange shrill shrieks; a finger imprint flew out from the thick gray fog, stabbing Qin Yang's chest.

The Absolute Soul Finger!

An implausible fear birthed in Qin Yang's soul, evident in his eyes as he watched the finger imprint piercing towards him. He quickly retreated, and at the same time, the Ghost Shadow hovering above him flashed brightly, activating the soul transformation.

At first, he had thought that he could deal with Huang Xiaolong easily, therefore he did not soul transform. But now he didn't have the luxury to choose. Soul transforming at the fastest speed, his strength rose to another level, with black vapor swimming around him. Two additional arms grew out from Qin Yang shoulders, bulkier than his own arms, ten long fingers equipped with nails that were more similar to ten sharp daggers, glimmering a dark red glow.

The two new additional arms extended out, ten sharp nails spun to block Huang Xiaolong's Absolute Soul Finger, another thunderous blast rang out and sparks flew in all directions. Qin Yang only knew that his ten fingers and two arms were numb from the impact. He quickly checked his condition only to find blood dripping out from all ten fingers. This greatly enraged him and astonished him at the same time.

This pair of ghost arms grew after he fused with his martial spirit Ghost Shadow, they were harder than steel even when compared to blades and swords tempered from cold steel. Warriors of the same level could merely leave a slight white mark on these arms of his, but even so, they failed to block Huang Xiaolong's single finger attack!

His judgment clouded by rage, Qin Yang hollered and rampaged forward instead of retreating. His long nails slashed out like ten sharp blades, glowing strangely red, cutting down on Huang Xiaolong.

At this time, a cold light glinted and two black blades appeared in Huang Xiaolong's hands. The Blades of Asura appeared and swung out, countless blade lights were seen rotating out, forming an eerie red eyeball in the air.

Eye of Reincarnation!

The eerie red eyeball continued to rotate, shooting out sharp blade lights, totally blocking Qin Yang's attack, but it did not stop there, the red glow shone brightly, expanding. Very quickly, it covered a large area, stunning Qin Yang with a momentary dizziness.

Shaping both of his hands into claws, Huang Xiaolong slashed towards Qin Yang across the voidㅡAsura Demon Claw, Lament of Thousands of Demons.

Screams of wraiths echoed in the valley, scaring the four other people. All of them turned their heads to look and saw a dazed Qin Yang, under the Eye of Reincarnation's influence. Failing to dodge, the claws slashed down vertically on Qin Yang's torso, "Poof!"

Qin Yang buckled back, crashing straight into a mountain cliff wall some distance away, tumbling down to the ground.

When it says, flickered into a blur

Chapter 282: Four Seas Mountain

All four directions fell into abrupt silence.

The three fighting in the distance, Jie Dong, Liu Chong, and Fen Encheng, were dumbstruck as their attention shifted to Huang Xiaolong's side of things, where Qin Yang lay sprawled on the ground, barely able to move.

Lifei fared better than them, after all, to be able to control Black Demon City from the shadows without real strength was an implausible feat. Recovering from their brief shock, Jie Dong and Liu Chong abandoned Fan Encheng and hastened to their Master's side.

"Master!" Jie Dong and Liu Chong called out anxiously as both of them carefully helped Qin Yang up.

At this time, Fan Encheng finally recovered his senses, panicked at the circumstances of his situation, he leaped to the sky in an attempt to flee. What he didn't know was that Huang Xiaolong was watching his every movement, from the moment Fen Encheng stood up, Huang Xiaolong took a side step, and he was already blocking in front of Fan Encheng.

Seeing Huang Xiaolong in front of him, fear filled Fan Encheng's eyes, but he managed to force himself to calm down, squeezing an ugly smile on his face, "May I know this Little brother's great name? Many thanks for Little brother's help earlier, this one is hardly Qin Yang's opponent."

Many thanks for Little brother's help? Huang Xiaolong shook his head inwardly. This Fan Encheng's skin was quite thick, knowing his goal was the same as Qin Yang's group, yet could still pretend so naturally he didn't know.

"Hand over the map part." Huang Xiaolong had no interest in babbling nonsense with Fan Encheng. His expression remained indifferent as he extended his hand, cutting the chase short.

Fan Encheng's face tightened for the briefest time, smiling even milder: "Map part? What map part? Is Little brother perhaps misunderstood something? There is no map on me."

Huang Xiaolong smiled coldly "Don't have it?" he glanced over at Lifei, "You're saying she lied to me?"

Lifei hurried forward, "Young Lord, this subordinate absolutely dare not deceive Young Lord!" She turned to Fan Encheng, "Fan Encheng, I advise you to hand over the map part, don't place your hopes on a slim chance of luck. If my Young Lord were to seize the map part from your body, you can imagine the consequences."

Lifei's threat shook Fan Encheng's resolve.

A painful grunt sounded at this time, coming from Qin Yang. Being helped up by Jie Dong and Liu Chong, Qin Yang barely managed to stand up. Visible to everyone's eyes was the horrifying black claw print on Qin Yang's chest that seemed to emanate death aura, accompanied by thousands of shrieks of wraiths that sent shivers to the soul. The flesh around the claw print had started to rot and die, revealing the whites of bones underneath.

Qin Yang's eyes too were filled with unprecedented fear as he watched Huang Xiaolong. At the same time, his face twisted with pain, obviously he wasn't having an easy time trying to suppress the Asura frigid qi that was wreaking havoc within his body.

Huang Xiaolong did not bother with Qin Yang and the other two people, he stared at Fan Encheng saying, "I'm giving you a last chance, hand over the map and I can spare your life, otherwise, I'll kill you and then search for the map!"

Seeing Qin Yang's tragic state, hesitation flitted back and forth on Fan Encheng, struggling to make a final decision.

In all honesty, this ancient God Tribe master's partial map was something he had gotten by killing someone else, but he held a great blood grudge in his heart, with this piece of ancient God Tribe master's partial map, he had hope for revenge, but now...!

"Fine!" A short while later, Fan Encheng relented, albeit reluctantly through gritted teeth. He took out something from his spatial ring that seemed to be made out of some kind of beast hide leather. This was the said ancient God Tribe master's partial map.

Looking at the piece of map in his hand, Fan Encheng sighed deeply, exerting a mild strength from his hand, the piece of map floated towards Huang Xiaolong. Although the map was important, what would it matter if he was already dead, what could he do about his hatred and blood-feud at that time?

Huang Xiaolong received the map and studied it briefly; the map itself was probably made of some kind of ancient beast's hide, eroded by time, the edges were frayed and most indications on the map were blurred and hardly discernible. Without another word, Huang Xiaolong kept the partial map in his ring, Fan Encheng wouldn't dare to trick him by giving him a fake map.

Close by, Qin Yang, Jie Dong, and Liu Chong could only stare begrudgingly as Huang Xiaolong kept the map away. They had been chasing Fan Encheng for ten days and ten nights straight, yet the map still fell into someone else's hands. Deep as their unwillingness may run, none of them dared to make a move to snatch it from Huang Xiaolong.

The three of them stood there, wary and somewhat scared to move.

After keeping the map, Huang Xiaolong turned his attention back to Fan Encheng, "I can spare you,"

Fan Encheng's face lit up.

"But, on the condition you swear allegiance to me just like her, with me as your master." Huang Xiaolong indicated a finger at Lifei. Of course, Huang Xiaolong couldn't let Fan Encheng leave like that, once a rumor spread, he would be the next Fan Encheng.

Looking at Lifei, Fan Encheng's resistance was evident from his expression. But he already knew that Huang Xiaolong wouldn't have let him go just like that.

Half an hour later, Huang Xiaolong branded Fan Encheng's soul sea with a soul mark. Watching the whole thing right in front of them, Qin Yang, Jie Dong, and Liu Chong each was preoccupied with their own thoughts.

After taking care of Fan Encheng, Huang Xiaolong finally turned to Qin Yang's group of three. He continued to watch them without saying anything, an inexplicable pressure spread out, covering the four directions of heaven and earth.

Under this immense pressure, the gravely injured Qin Yang turned even paler as he needed to suppress the frigid Asura qi inside his body at the same time, whereas Jie Dong and Liu Chong sweated bead-sized drops of perspiration.

Not much time had passed when Qin Yang opened his mouth: "I, I'm willing to submit to you," pausing here momentarily, he added, "But I have a condition."

"Condition?" Huang Xiaolong coldly repeated, shaking his head at Qin Yang in refusal saying: "You're not qualified to negotiate any condition."

This remarked greatly pierced Qin Yang's pride.

"Master, you need not beg this person! Even if Senior Apprentice-Brother and I die, we will make sure to send you out of here safely!" Liu Chong shouted righteous sounding words. "You can avenge us later by killing that bastard and that wench!" Wench referred to Lifei.

As his last word was uttered, Huang Xiaolong disappeared from where he stood, the next thing everyone heard was howling pain. Searching for the origin, everyone saw the middle of Liu Chong's forehead had been pierced and now had a finger-sized hole that sprayed out blood like a red pillar. When Liu Chong's body tumbled to the ground, Huang Xiaolong's figure gradually reappeared, standing on the same spot as he did before.

Everyone present stared dumbly at Liu Chong's stiff corpse, including the first amongst them who submitted, Lifei!

No one saw exactly how Huang Xiaolong killed Liu Chong, not even Qin Yang next to him.

The power to manipulate space?! Qin Yang watched Huang Xiaolong, drastically astounded. Only a Saint realm expert had the ability to manipulate the power of space, but Huang Xiaolong was not a Saint realm warrior!

Ignoring the shocked looks directed at him, not even sparing a glance at the dead Liu Chong, Huang Xiaolong looked at Qin Yang, "Now, do you still want to negotiate conditions?"

Qin Yang paled in his speechlessness.

It didn't take long for Qin Yang to submit to Huang Xiaolong without any condition. Following Qin Yang's submission, Jie Dong also submitted without much resistance.

Huang Xiaolong proceeded to mark their souls, and when all was done, he relaxed. With this, the Ghost Shadow Sect was under his control now, in other words, the Blood River City was already in his pocket.

In fact, this was an unexpected harvest to him. Telling the four of them to deal with Liu Chong's corpse, the five of them left the valley and traveled forth. Half a day later, they came to a stop at the foothill of a certain mountain.

Taking out the map, Huang Xiaolong began to study it. In the past, while he was still studying in Cosmic Star Academy and Duanren Institute, he researched many times this ancient text and writing, therefore he managed to decipher what was written on the partial map.

"City of Myriad Gods, Four Seas Mountain?" After several hours of going over the map, the location the map pointed to was close to the City of Myriad Gods, in a place called Four Seas Mountain.

In other words, the place where this ancient God Tribe master cultivated during his life was at this Four Seas Mountain!

Chapter 283: Saber Imperial City

"Four Seas Mountain..." Huang Xiaolong took out the Bedlam Lands map, searching for the said location on it, but ended up creasing his brows. From what he could see on the map, among the hills and mountains surrounding the City of Myriad Gods, none were called Four Seas Mountain. Then he called Qin Yang, Lifei, Jie Dong, and Fan Encheng over, asking them about the Four Seas Mountain.

"Four Seas Mountain?" Qin Yang shook his head, "Replying to Young Lord, around the City of Myriad Gods there is a Hundred Venom Hill, Golden Leaf Mountain, and others, but this subordinate has never heard of Four Seas Mountain."

Lifei, Jie Dong, and Fan Encheng all shook their heads simultaneously at Huang Xiaolong, the three of them had never heard of the name either.

Huang Xiaolong's brows locked together, there was no Four Seas Mountain in the proximity of City of Myriad Gods? Perhaps due to the passage of time, the name Four Seas Mountain was replaced by another name, maybe the Four Seas Mountain doesn't exist anymore.

Several tens of thousands of years had passed, countless ancient cities had submerged in the river of time, what more a mere Four Seas Mountain!

This is truly a headache! But, a light shone in Huang Xiaolong's eyes, he still needed to make the trip to the City of Myriad Gods. No matter what, he had to find this Four Seas Mountain, find the location stated on the map. Only this way could he break through to Saint realm before the Deities Templar's next disciple selection began.

The sky started to brighten, sunlight streamed over the Savage Sanguine Wasteland, penetrating the layer of sanguine fog that was slowly thinning and dissipating.

Huang Xiaolong looked at the vast wasteland and stood up, saying to the four people with him: "Let's go."

"Yes, Young Lord!" The four answered.

Thus all five people continued on their journey to the City of Myriad Gods.

On the way, Huang Xiaolong gave Qin Yang injury healing pellets and forced out the extreme cold poison caused by the Asura Demon Claw from his body. Huang Xiaolong then questioned Qin Yang regarding Ghost Shadow Sect and Blood River City, which were all truthfully answered by Qin Yang.

As the Ghost Shadow Sect's Patriarch, the things he knew were undoubtedly more than Lifei, extending to some of Five Poison Cult's confidential secrets.

Two days later, the group was out of the Savage Sanguine Wasteland, arriving in a place called Saber Imperial City.

This Saber Imperial City was one of the Bedlam Lands' ten mega cities, although in the lower ranks, at number nine. According to rumors, that person's comprehension and skills in the art of Saber were bordering perfection, even gods and demons needed to give way.

Huang Xiaolong stood before the gates of Saber Imperial City, looking at the large stone saber hanging on the gate arch that exuded a sharp saber energy that seemed to pierce the passersby straight at their souls. He was amazed, a mere stone saber could exude this extent of pressure, affecting even one's soul.

"Young Lord, it was said that this giant stone saber was the Lord Saber Emperor's personal weapon before breaking into the Saint realm." Qin Yang walked up, explaining to Huang Xiaolong respectfully, there was a look of awe and worship in Qin Yang's eyes as he faced the stone saber, "After Lord Saber Emperor broke into the Saint realm, he made a Fiend Saber. Later, when he built Saber Imperial City, he hung this stone saber on top of the city gates."

Huang Xiaolong nodded.

The Saber Emperor was one of the few top rank experts of the Bedlam Lands famous for his saber skills. Since this sword was his personal weapon before he broke through Saint realm, it must have absorbed a certain amount of Saber Emperor's saber intent.

I wonder who's stronger, comparing Zhao Shu and Zhang Fu with this Saber Emperor... Huang Xiaolong mused.

Asura's Gate was Star Cloud Continent's super large sect. As Asura's Gate Left and Right Custodians, not only were they considered as the sect's top tier power, they were also Star Cloud Continent's top-level experts.

"Let us enter." Huang Xiaolong retrieved his sight from the huge stone sword on the gates and said to Qin Yang and the rest. The five of them no longer delayed, entering the Saber Imperial City.

By the time they passed through the gates, the sky already darkened, therefore Huang Xiaolong decided to first look for a place to rest for the night before continuing on their way. At the speed the five of them were traveling, they could make it into the City of Myriad Gods in good time before the auction date.

The five of them checked into an inn called Warm Fragrance.

The inn had a restaurant on the ground floor, medium-sized but packed with people, so many that they could hardly find a vacant table. When they walked in, a tantalizing wine fragrance filled every inch of the restaurant space; the moment Huang Xiaolong stepped inside, the scent of wine teased his nose.

Huang Xiaolong found a vacant table in a corner and sat down, whereas Qin Yang, Lifei, Jie Dong, and Fan Encheng stood behind him, hesitant to sit.

"All of you also sit down." Huang Xiaolong pointed at the empty chairs around. The four answered with respect and each took a seat with Huang Xiaolong's expressed permission.

Lifei called for the waiter after she sat down. Seeking Huang Xiaolong's opinion, she ordered a table of dishes and two jugs of good wine.

The waiter returned a short while later, bringing up Lifei's orders.

The table was laden with good food, fulfilling three main criteria: color, fragrance, and taste, rousing Huang Xiaolong's appetite. Although with Huang Xiaolong's Xiantian realm strength he could go more than half a month without food, he still kept the habit of eating.

Beside him, Lifei opened up one of the wine jugs, pouring out a cup for Huang Xiaolong, which he downed in one gulp. The wine smoothly passed his throat, spicy and austere with a slightly bitter taste lingering on the top of the tongue at the end, yet it filled his tastebuds with a memorable vibrance.

"Good wine." Huang Xiaolong praised. Although it could hardly compare with the Beauty Allure Wine or Sapidity Wine, it was a different flavor on its own. He indicated Qin Yang and the rest to fill their cups, enjoying the wine together.

While the five of them were lifting their cups and drinking, a commotion sounded outside the inn and a group of five people walked in, amongst them were two women.

When Huang Xiaolong caught a clear glimpse of the women's faces, he was shocked.

Cui Li!

Ever since the Duanren Imperial City Battle ended, he rarely came across Cui Li. The last time he saw her was three years ago, before he departed from Duanren Empire to come here, to the Bedlams, Xie Puti mentioned Cui Li in their conversation.

He'd never imagined he would run into Cui Li here, in the Bedlam Lands! What is Cui li doing here? The other woman was Cui Li's young aunt, Huang Xiaolong met her once, many years ago, at Duanren Imperial Palace on the reward ceremony day. The other three people, from the way of their dressing, were probably members of Cui Family.

The moment she entered the restaurant, as if she sensed something, Cui Li raised her head and looked up, her gaze precisely meeting with Huang Xiaolong's. Seeing Huang Xiaolong there, Cui Li's beautiful eyes contained surprise, followed by melancholy.

Cui Li's youngest aunt also noticed Huang Xiaolong and she was just as surprised.

"Li Li, you know that kid?" At this time, the young man beside Cui Li asked as he watched Huang Xiaolong with hostile eyes...

Cui Li recovered her thoughts, but she didn't answer the young man, merely shaking her head. The group then proceeded to an empty table in another side of the restaurant and sat down.

Ordering some dishes, the five people started eating quietly when their orders were served. Each had their own thoughts, especially Cui Li, the frown on her forehead was too obvious in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

A short while later, the five paid and left.

Though curious about Cui Li's presence in the Bedlam Lands, Huang Xiaolong didn't think too much about it, nor did he care.

A quiet night descended over the Saber Imperial City.

Huang Xiaolong sat cross-legged in his room and was about to start practicing when a noise came from outside his room and he focused to listen.

"Our Young Lord has spoken. In any case, tonight, those two Cui Family women must be sent to his bed."

Chapter 284: Poison Saint Sect

Two Cui Family women? This sentence caught Huang Xiaolong's attention.

"Hehe, our Young Lord has lady luck smiling on him tonight, one young and one old, a pair of beauties, and I can tell the young one is still a virgin, it's going to be a lot of fun playing with her!" The voice added with a tinge of excitement.

Two muffled voices ringing with filthy laughter sounded in the night, gradually drifting far away.

A light gleamed in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

The two Cui Family women, without a doubt, referred to Cui Li and her young aunt. The world was so vast, with many people having the same surname, but Huang Xiaolong believed this was too much of a coincidence.

Listening to the two men's conversation for a while, Huang Xiaolong disappeared from his room in a flicker. Though it was not his principle to be nosy, it also wasn't in his character to ignore something happening right in front of him either.

Trailing behind the two people, Huang Xiaolong reached an abandoned little courtyard located in one of the more secluded corners of Imperial Saber City. Both men were seen entering the small courtyard.

Hesitating briefly, Huang Xiaolong followed in quietly, attaching himself to the roof when angry noises and sounds of battle rang out up ahead. Huang Xiaolong looked down.

In the yard below, four people were fighting, two of them were the people he followed over, whereas the other two were Cui Li and her young aunt. However, the three other people with Cui Li and her young aunt during the day were nowhere to be seen.

Huang Xiaolong watched the two men waving their hands and two black shadows flew out, in the next instant, Cui Li and the other woman fainted and fell to the floor. It happened too suddenly and Huang Xiaolong was too late to stop it. After that small surprise, Huang Xiaolong focused on the black shadows, watching them fly back to the men's hands. Underneath the moonlight, two small black worm-like insects were revealed, with ink-black carapaces that reflected the moonlight and small beady green eyes.

Black Poison Beetles! Huang Xiaolong was astonished.

The Black Poison Beetles were a variant of toxic beetles. If bitten, the entire body would succumb to a numbing paralysis, dizziness, and even fainting, lasting an hour. Without the antidote, the victim's flesh would decay and rot, with pain so excruciating assaulting the body that death felt like mercy. He didn't expect that these two men actually bred this kind of Black Poison Beetles.

On the other side, the two men kept the poisonous beetles and approached the two women on the floor, snickering wickedly, with eyes roaming all over their bodies.

Beneath the soft moonlight, the two women appeared more alluring and beautiful. The high rise of their fair-skin curves exuded an inexplicable temptation, rousing a yearning in the hearts of the seer.

"No wonder Young Lord ordered us not to kill these two women." One of the men spoke lecherously, "Even I do not have the heart to hurt these two dainty little beauties."

The other man squatted down beside Cui Li's young aunt, his hands crudely brushed against her breast before kneading them with a vengeance, commenting: "Quite big, nice texture too, very comfortable." his hands slid down as he said that, planning to explore the lower region.

"That's enough, the Young Lord wants these two women, we need to bring them to him as soon as possible. Otherwise, if Young Lord finds out about this, you know his methods."

Only then did the man stop his actions.

"Rest assured, once Young Lord grows tired of them, he will reward them to us, you can play to your heart's content at that time." Both of them moved to carry both women, wanting to leave the courtyard.

Just as they prepared to carry them away, a shadow shifted and there was an additional person standing in front of them.

"Who?!" Seeing an unexpected person suddenly appearing right in front of them, both men were alarmed, both barked threateningly at the same time.

Huang Xiaolong stared at both men coldly: "Take out the antidote."

The men exchanged a glance in silence. One of them broke out in mocking snicker, "Kid, you're being too nosy in others' affairs. You must know, nosy people come to no good ending."

"Really?" Huang Xiaolong's eyes turned icy.

Both men moved suddenly, waving their hands out, and two tiny black shadows shot out in Huang Xiaolong's direction.

Seeing this, Huang Xiaolong sneered, the Blades of Asura appeared in his hand and slashed out cleanly. Both blades cut across the air and metal-like sounds were heard as two tiny sparks burned, issuing high-pitched shrieks. Two Black Poison Beetles fell, landing inches from Huang Xiaolong's feet, both black beetles were halved by his blades.

"You!!" Watching their Black Poison Beetle split into two, both men were enraged and startled.

"Kid, you actually dared to kill our Poison Saint Sect's Black Poison Beetles!" One man bellowed, whereas his comrade's silhouette flickered into a blur, his hand holding a long sword aimed at Huang Xiaolong's eyes. Underneath the pale moonlight, the edge of the sword shone with an opaque green, it was evident that it was smeared with toxic poison.

Huang Xiaolong stood unmoving as he watched the sword tip coming at him. When the attacker was inches from him, Huang Xiaolong's figure swayed to the side, leaving the sword barely grazing his skin while the Blades of Asura in his hands turned, slitting the man's throat.

All actions stopped. The long sword fell to the ground as the man's hands clutched at his own neck, filled with horror and despair feeling warm blood spurting out, seeping through his fingers. Moments later, he tumbled to the ground.

These two men were no weaklings, both were Xiantian Fourth Orders, one of them was even a late-Xiantian Fourth Order. Still, before Huang Xiaolong, all were but smoke.

"You, you...!" Watching Huang Xiaolong killed his comrade in the blink of an eye, he looked at Huang Xiaolong in horror, his feet moving back, voice stammering: "I beg you, don't kill me, I'm..." his voice was cut off here as a cold blade light gleamed across his neck, leaving behind a bloody hole in his throat.

Huang Xiaolong coldly watched the man fall to the ground. Releasing the Blades of Asura, he searched both bodies and found two jade bottles. Opening them. Huang Xiaolong took a sniff and determined they contained the antidote required.

Other than the antidotes, Huang Xiaolong found two secret technique manuals. A quick flip through them told Huang Xiaolong that one was the method of breeding the Black Poison Beetles and the other was a poison attack battle skill.

Everything was placed into the Asura Ring by Huang Xiaolong. Only when these were done did he approach the two women, prying open their mouths and pouring the antidote inside. The antidote worked almost immediately, it didn't take long for both women to regain consciousness.

"Huang, Xiaolong!" When Cui Li opened her eyes, Huang Xiaolong's face entered her vision, apart from surprise, there was a hint of happiness in her voice.

"Li Li!" Exactly at this time, an angry shout rang out. In the next moment, a figure launched an attack on Huang Xiaolong, a sharp double-edged sword swinging down on Huang Xiaolong's back: "Let go of Li Li!"

Huang Xiaolong frowned, a displeased expression on his face but he did not dodge, releasing a sphere of vigor qi around himself, bouncing off the attack and the attacker who was none other than one of three men in Cui Li's group during the day. It was clear he misunderstood that Huang Xiaolong wanted to do something unseemly towards both women, judging upon the scene he arrived on.

The other two men also entered the courtyard moments later.

"Wait, Big bro Duojie, he rescued us!" Cui Li shouted when that young man wanted to launch a second attack on Huang Xiaolong. The young man was stunned and sought Cui Li's young aunt for confirmation. She nodded her head.

"Hmph!" Cui Duojie snorted disdainfully, "Although this kid saved both of you, who knows for sure if he wasn't in cahoots with those Poison Saint Sect people from the beginning!"

Cui Li stood up facing Huang Xiaolong, "Xiaolong, I'm sorry, Brother Duojie he..."

Before Cui Li could finish her words, Huang Xiaolong merely glanced at the young man, turned around and left.

Watching Huang Xiaolong's leaving silhouette, her eyes became red. A teardrop fell...

Chapter 285: Great Demonic Yin Sound

Cui Duojie sneered coldly watching Huang Xiaolong's leaving figure.

"Huang Xiaolong, is it?" A cold gleamed flashed quickly across his eyes.

Cui Li and the others were watching Huang Xiaolong as he left, no one noticed Cui Duojie's odd behavior.

At this point, Cui Duojie moved closer to Cui Li, "Li Li, this person has devious eyes, he must be one with a cunning and sly character, it's best you don't come in contact with him often."

Cui Li looked over at Cui Duojie. Hearing her words, she staring fixedly at him with undisguised anger. Sensing the anger beneath, Cui Duojie clamped his mouth shut.

On the other side, Huang Xiaolong returned to the inn. Back in his room, Huang Xiaolong swallowed a drop of Geocentric Buddha Elixir and started practicing the Godly Xumi Art.

While Huang Xiaolong concentrated on the Godly Xumi Art, in a secret underground chamber beneath a city, not far away from the Saber Imperial City, a young man clad in the darkest black robe, with eyebrows tinged with faint green, was observing the middle-aged man kneeling before him with an icy gaze.

On the young man's black robe was sewn a conspicuous 'poison ' character.

"You're saying, not only did Ma Lai fail to bring back the two Cui Family's girls, they were all killed?!" The young man questioned in an icy tone.

Catching the killing intent laced within the young man's voice, the middle-aged man trembled with fear as he hastened to reply, "Young Lord, it was an accident. We didn't expect someone would appear out of nowhere to save that two Cui Family girls."

"Who is that person?" The young man revealed a cold sneer.

"A little rascal called Huang Xiaolong." The middle-aged man's voice held respect as he answered, "This person knows Cui Li, he should be someone that came from the Snow Wind Continent."

"From the Snow Wind Continent..." The young man had a disdainful sneer on hanging on his lips, "No wonder he's so zealous, he even dared to kill my Poison Saint Sect's disciples." An aggressive aura suddenly rose in the chamber, ice formed on the floor's surface, exuding a frigid coldness, ice that was black in color.

This young man was Poison Saint Sect's Young Lord, Hu Er, whereas the middle-aged man kneeling on the floor was Poison Saint Sect's Elder, Qiao Liang.

Hu Er looked at Qiao Liang, "You know what to do next, without me saying so."

"Yes, this subordinate understands," Qiao Liang answered. "This subordinate will definitely capture that Huang Xiaolong and the two Cui Sisters and bring them in front of Young Lord!"

"Go now."

"Yes, Young Lord!"

The night passed quickly.

Huang Xiaolong spent some thing practicing in the Godly Mt. Xumi, and by the time he came out, the sky was already bright. In recent days, Huang Xiaolong persisted in practicing the Ancient Puppetry Art and Absolute Soul Pearl's Soul Mandate every day and he could feel an improvement at the end of each practice.

Huang Xiaolong believed that at this rate, it wouldn't take long before he advanced into the third level of the Ancient Puppetry Art.

Coming out from the Xumi Temple, four people were already waiting for Huang XiaolongーQin Yang, Li Fei, Jie Dong, and Fan Encheng. Settling the payment for the inn, they continued to journey on towards the City of Myriad Gods. No doubt, before leaving Huang Xiaolong's Asura Ring was well stocked with good wines.

Exiting the Saber Imperial City, the five of them chose to travel through mountain passes. As they rushed to make good time, Huang Xiaolong did not summon his martial spirits, but even so, his speed was faster than most, so much that Qin Yang and the rest could barely keep up with Huang Xiaolong.

"Looks like I should take some time out to refine a flying sword." A thought came to Huang Xiaolong's mind.

Huang Xiaolong's Body Metamorphose Scripture had advanced into Stage Twelve: Hanging Tail Form and his internal force became ten times richer and more abundant, being able to sustain his sword flight within a certain time limit. When Huang Xiaolong reached the small perfection stage, a trace of true core energy would form in his dantian. At that time, using sword flight, he could cover several li in one breath's time.

In the next moment, Huang Xiaolong stopped abruptly. Seeing Huang Xiaolong suddenly stop, although feeling it was strange, Qin Yang and the other three also reduced their speed and came to a stop.

Just when Qin Yang was about to step up and ask, Huang Xiaolong suddenly turned around, fixing a deadly stare on a fallow slope: "How long is Sir planning to follow us, aren't you going to show yourself?"

The four people with Huang Xiaolong were stunned.

Moments later, a loud noise sounded as a figure emerged from the fallow slope, wearing a black robe that had a conspicuous 'poison' character sewn on it.

"Poison Saint Sect!" Qin Yang exclaimed the moment he saw the other side's robe style, tensing up. It seems, he had knowledge about Poison Saint Sect.

That person seemed very satisfied with Qin Yang's reaction, issuing another burst of strange chuckles, low, yet sharp to the ears. Qin Yang and the rest felt as if their eardrums were pierced with many sharp needles.

"This is the Great Demonic Yin Sound!" Huang Xiaolong's voice sounded. At the same time, an invisible Buddha energy burst out from his body, enveloping Qin Yang and the rest. The piercing pain in their ears instantly vanished.

"Great Demonic Yin Sound!" Qin Yang, Lifei, and the rest turned whiter than sheet at the name.

In the Martial Spirit World, there existed some horrendous battle skills that made one's heart palpitate just by listening to their names and the Great Demonic Yin Sound was one of them.

The Great Demonic Yin Sound was a sound type battle skill. In the beginning, the victim's eardrums would feel pain as if they were pierced with sharp needles. Next, the victim's brain became enlarged, swollen, and bloated, and in the end, the victim would bleed to death from the seven orifices. At the point of death, the victim would suffer a torturous end, feeling like their brain was being pierced with thousands of needles continuously.

The other side was stunned seeing Huang Xiaolong countering his Great Demonic Yin Sound. He looked at Huang Xiaolong with obvious surprise, "This is Buddhism energy?"

In general, only people who practicing Buddhism related battle skills until a very high level would be acknowledged by the Buddha World, and only by receiving acknowledgment could one possess Buddhism energy within their bodies. In the whole of Martial Spirit World, those kind of people were scarce.

"Hehe, how was it Elder Jin? Didn't I tell you this kid is not so easy to deal with." At this time, another voice sounded and the owner gradually emerged from his hiding place. This person was none other than the person who was instructed by Poison Saint Sect's Young Lord to come capture Huang Xiaolong, Poison Saint Sect's Elder Qiao Liang.

The other Poison Saint Sect Elder, Elder Jin, looked ugly.

Qiao Liang's attention shifted onto Huang Xiaolong, in truth, he was shocked that Huang Xiaolong could counter Elder Jin's Great Demonic Yin Sound attack.

"No wonder this young man dared to kill my Poison Saint Sect disciples, you've got some skills." Qiao Liang's eyes turned sharp, "However, for hundreds of years, those who killed my Poison Saint Sect disciples died without any exception under thousands poisons piercing their intestines, gnawed on by thousands of poisonous insects!"

Huang Xiaolong approached them with an air of nonchalance, "People who want to kill me are no less than thousands in number, but in the end, all of them died in my hand."

What Huang Xiaolong said was the truth. All these years, there had been too many people who wanted to take his life, instead, their lives ended under Huang Xiaolong's Blades of Asura.

"Arrogant!" Elder Jin screeched. A frosty blue gleam flickered in his eyes.

Qiao Liang clapped his hands once and several shadows nearby moved, as a group of Poison Saint Sect disciples clad in black emerged, surrounding Huang Xiaolong's group of five in the middle. At a quick glance, there were fifty to sixty people.

Watching the mob closing in on them, Qin Yang and the other three turned a ghastly shade of white. It was obvious to them that each of these Poison Saint Sect disciples was no weakling. Although in a one on one fight, none of these disciples was qualified to be their opponent, but en masse, enemies ten times their number made them feel somewhat helpless. Moreover, Poison Saint Sect disciples' bodies were known to be smeared with poison, a little negligence and they would be poisoned. The result could be imagined.

Huang Xiaolong surveyed the large group of Poison Saint Sect disciples surrounding them with no changes to his expression. When Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang saw Huang Xiaolong remain unperturbed, both of them exchanged a look, for they could clearly tell that Huang Xiaolong wasn't putting on an act... could Huang Xiaolong have a trump card up his sleeve?

Chapter 286: Summoning the Giant Puppets

Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang were doubtful watching Huang Xiaolong's calm demeanor, neither gave the Poison Saint Sect disciples the order to attack.

But seconds later, Jin Zhong suddenly jeered, saying "Little brat, you can really put on an act, I'll see how long you can maintain that calm facade!" Jin Zhong waved his hand, signaling the disciples: "Get him!"

Hearing Jin Zhong's command, the surrounding Poison Saint Sect disciples swarmed towards Huang Xiaolong's group of five.

Overwhelmed by the numbers, Qin Yang, Lifei, and the rest couldn't help but panic a little.

Just when the horde attacks were about to strike them, a blinding golden flash appeared above Huang Xiaolong. When it disappeared, it revealed six giant 'humans' floating in midair.

After the six giant 'humans' appeared, stalwart fists punched down onto the swarm of Poison Saint Sect disciples. A dozen booming blasts rang out in their midst almost simultaneously.

The disciples that were struck and affected by the shockwaves were sent flying, miserable screams rendered the air, however, all was quiet when they crashed into the soil several hundred meters away, no longer breathing.

The abrupt turn of events was out of everyone's expectations.

Qin Yang and the others stared dumbly at the six giant 'humans' guarding in front of them. Even Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang were dumbfounded watching this, staring blankly in shock at the six giant 'people' that seemed to be coated with a layer of golden paint.

"This, this is the ancient Golden, Golden Giant Tribe?!" Something flashed in Jin Zhong's mind and he couldn't help blurting out in extreme shock.

Ancient times' Golden Giant Tribe?

Qiao Liang's eyes were rounded in shock as well, he dared not believe the scene in front of him. He stammered, "Anㅡancient era's Golden, Golden Giant Tribe?! Didn't the Golden Giant Tribe go extinct?"

Of the many big tribes of the ancient era, now there were only the elf and dwarf race left, the others had gone extinct.

What were they seeing in front of them?

Their shocked eyes trailed towards Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong coolly admitted, "Correct, the ancient Golden Giant Tribe. More accurately, it's Golden Giant Tribe puppets."

"Ancient Golden Giant Tribe puppets!" Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang shouted in unison. At this moment,they finally realized what Huang Xiaolong's trump card was.

Those six ancient Golden Giant Tribe puppets were exactly the giant puppets found on the third layer of the Linglong Treasure Pagoda. In the recent months, as Huang Xiaolong's Ancient Puppetry Art and Soul Mandate continued to advance, he had increased the number of puppets under his control to six.

Six supreme giant puppets, the weakest one was at the early Xiantian Sixth Order, while the strongest puppet's strength was at mid-Xiantian Seventh Order. A mid-Xiantian Seventh Order puppet possessed battle power comparable to a peak early-Xiantian Eighth Order. Moreover, the giant puppets were immune to poison. That was why Huang Xiaolong didn't put these Poison Saint Sect disciples in his eyes.

The strongest amongst these Poison Saint Sect disciples were Xiantian Sixth Order, more than half of them consisted of Xiantian Fourth Order and Fifth Order, not many disciples were above these levels.

In a mere few breaths' time, the six ancient Golden Giant Tribe puppets sent another batch of Poison Saint Sect disciples flying. A sharp gleam flickered in their eyes, with a body twirl, they deployed another attack into the midst of disciples.

A wave of panic hit the remaining Poison Saint Sect disciples, they were all thumbs and toes as they tried to defend and counter at the same time, some used poison and some drew their swords.

Sharp swords slashed onto these puppets and loud clashes reverberated in the air, but to the horror of these Poison Saint Sect disciples, they discovered that their full force sword attacks merely left harsh white lines on these puppets' bodies. The poisonous insects' bites felt no different than a gentle tickle to these puppets. Completely ineffective.

This result scared the Poison Saint Sect disciples even more, each of them was at a loss of what to do.

Although the size of these puppets was enormous, they were by no means slow. At lightning speed, another dozen of Poison Saint Sect disciples were sent flying off.

The giant puppets' bodies were extremely tough, their fists were harder than steel. Being struck by these fists, most of the Poison Saint Sect disciples' internal organs shattered from the impact.

Watching this happen before their eyes, Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang were shocked and enraged.

Shocked due to these giant puppets' defense, power, and toughness, angry because their disciples were so vulnerable and weak before these giant puppets.

"Forget about the giant puppets, go kill them!" Qiao Liang raged, pointing at Huang Xiaolong's group.

The Poison Saint Sect disciples reacted one by one, avoiding the puppets, all aiming their attacks at Qin Yang, Lifei, Jie Dong, and Fan Encheng.

Still, no more than half of the initial fifty to sixty disciples were left, for Qin Yang's group, this much did not constitute a threat.

This time around, Qin Yang, Lifei, and the other two dashed into the midst of Poison Saint Sect's disciples.

Seeing this, Huang Xiaolong controlled four puppets to continue attacking the Poison Saint Sect disciples, while the two strongest puppets at Xiantian Seventh Order rushed towards Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang. As Elders of Poison Saint Sect, Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang's strength weren't weak, respectively at mid-Xiantian Eighth Order and peak mid-Xiantian Eighth Order.

Although their strength was marginally higher than the puppets', their every attack being capable of pushing the puppets back, it still failed to cause any actual damage. Both giant puppets were impervious to pain, if they were pushed back, they would just charge again and again. The longer Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang fought the puppets, the angrier and frustrated they became.

A short while later, Jin Zhong struck a palm against the puppet he was fighting. Seizing the window, he sprinted forward, targeting Huang Xiaolong with another palm, "Qiao Liang, you delay the giant puppets, I'll kill that brat!"

Jin Zhong finally realized these puppets were controlled by Huang Xiaolong, kill him and the biggest part of their problem would be eliminated. Qiao Liang too noticed the same issue.

Huang Xiaolong stood on the same spot, the corners of his mouth suddenly curved up watching the Poison Saint Sect Elder Jin Zhong coming at him with a palm attack, full of sarcasm and a taunting flavor.

Judging from the expression on this Poison Saint Sect Elder's face, did he think he could easily deal with him?

On the surface, Huang Xiaolong was but a mid-Xiantian Seventh Order.

When Elder Jin Zhong was a little more than an arm's length away from Huang Xiaolong, rolling demonic black fog enshrouded Huang Xiaolong, a terrifying aura of slaughter flooded out in all directions.

The abrupt rush of terrifying slaughter aura made Jin Zhong's heart palpitate with unease, quickly anchoring his attack. In the next instant, he saw wings as black as ebony erupting from Huang Xiaolong's back, with dark red runic patterns adorning their surface. The dark red runes contained a mysterious power that made hearts recoil in fear.

Huang Xiaolong's hair defied gravity and turned white, as his eyes turned crimson red.

"This is...?!" When Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang not far away saw Huang Xiaolong's transformation, the word 'shock' couldn't describe what they were feeling.

Before the blow receded, a dragon's roar resounded in their ears. In the split second they were stupefied, a giant black dragon materialized behind Huang Xiaolong.

"Black Dragon... martial spirit!" Jin Zhong, and Qiao Liang shook.

The giant black dragon's emergence also attracted the attention of nearby Poison Saint Sect disciples.

Summoning out the black dragon, Huang Xiaolong soul transformed immediately, layers upon layers of shiny black dragon scales covered his arms, chest, legs, and the rest of his body, his arms bulked up, with ten fingers akin dragon claws. Dragon's might soared towards the sky.

Before Jin Zhong recovered from his stupefied shock, Huang Xiaolong moved. A palm struck out―Earthen Buddha Palm!

Buddha statues covered the heavens, filling four corners of the world in Buddha luminescence.

Jin Zhong was jolted back to his senses, desperately trying to retreat while calling out his martial spirit at the same time. A giant figure emerged behind Jin Zhong, covered entirely in crystal ice that reflected a ghostly green glow.

This was Jin Zhong's martial spirit, Soul Glacier Green Demon.

Chapter 287: Godly Xumi Art Resurfaced!

Soul Glacier Green Demon!

Looking at the Poison Saint Sect Elder Jin Zhong's martial spirit, Huang Xiaolong was a little surprised. Jin Zhong's Soul Glacier Green Demon was the most tyrannical among the ice element martial spiritㅡa top grade eleven superb martial spirits, and most of all, it was rare for top grade eleven martial spirit to appear!

Huang Xiaolong did not expect this Poison Saint Sect Elder's talent to be so high. A person's martial spirit grade indicated their future achievements in battle qi cultivation, if there were no mishaps, this Poison Saint Sect Elder could breakthrough until the peak late-Xiantian Tenth Order. That is to say, an existence infinitely close to a Saint realm expert.

Unfortunately, this person came across him!

Poison Saint Sect Elder Jin Zhong summoned his Soul Glacier Green Demon and instantly soul transformed. An armor made of crystallized ice covered Jin Zhong's body, reflecting an eerie green glow underneath the sunlight, while in his immediate proximity floated wisps of frigid white air.

About a hundred meters away, Qin Yang, Li Fei, and the others felt the chilling cold despite the distance between them.

"Ten Thousand Li Glacial Storm!" At this time, Poison Saint Sect Elder Jin Zhong's icy voice cut through the air. The green glow on his body shone like the sun, covering the four directions. Where the light spread, from the ground up, everything was frozen into ice; pieces of rock, dust and sand were all covered with a layer of glacial ice.

Under this cold assault, Huang Xiaolong's worldly Buddha luminescence and and Earthen Buddha Palm were affected, its attack power reduced significantly by the time it reached the Poison Saint Sect Elder.

"Truly unexpected that you martial spirit is actually a Primordial Divine Black Dragon!" After breaking Huang Xiaolong's Earthen Buddha Palm, Jin Zhong hovered in mid-air, glowering at Huang Xiaolong with surging killing intent. In his several hundred years of cultivation, this was his first time he came across someone who possessed a higher grade martial spirit than his own.

"Dai~!" Jin Zhong suddenly shouted; invisible soundwave rushed toward Huang Xiaolong, and he followed up with a punch.

Perceiving the violent energy fluctuations, Huang Xiaolong remained indifferent. He then wrapped the Buddhism energy around his body and projected it out, disrupting the opponent's Great Demonic Yin Soundwave attack easily. Simultaneously, Huang Xiaolong raised both arms, countering with the second wave of attack.

Bang! A thunderous explosion resounded. The explosion shook the eardrums of Qin Yang's group with pain, causing them to look over at Huang Xiaolong's side with concern. What they saw was Huang Xiaolong and the Poison Saint Sect Elder Jin Zhong both staggered backward at the same time.

Jin Zhong looked at his arms to find the glacial armor covering his body was actually shattered by Huang Xiaolong's fist in the arm area. Multiple crack lines traveled up to his upper arms from his fists. This result both shocked and angered him, he hurried to look over at Huang Xiaolong's side. Seeing that Huang Xiaolong's black dragon scale armor was tainted with a green glacial ice, Jin Zhong became ecstatic. He sneered, "Punk, you've been poisoned with my extreme cold poison, very soon, you'll be turned into an ice sculpture, hehe."

Extreme Cold Poison, this was Jin Zhong's Soul Glacial Green Demon martial spirit's innate ability. His Soul Glacial Green Demon was the strongest amongst ice element martial spirits and its extreme cold poison was no doubt one of the most tyrannical cold poisons in existence, even deadlier than an ice element martial spirit one grade above. Not even a Xiantian Ninth Order expert could easily resolve being poisoned with his extreme cold poison.

"Ice sculpture." Huang Xiaolong glanced nonchalantly at the green glacial ice dotted his fists keep spreading. One breath, two breaths, the green glacial ice had covered Huang Xiaolong's arms entirely and was spreading to other parts of Huang Xiaolong's body at rapid speed.

Qin Yang and the others were anxious and fretful.

"Young Lord, quick, cut your arm off!" Qin Yang even cried out in agitation.

Qin Yang was aware how horrible the extreme cold poison's effect was, only by chopping off his arm could Huang Xiaolong be saved. Otherwise it would be too late once the poison spread to his body.

Yet, Huang Xiaolong doesn't seem affected as he studied the green glacial ice calmly, and in the blink of an eye, the green glacial ice already spread to Huang Xiaolong's chest, head, both legs, until his whole body was covered.

In less than a dozen breaths' time, Huang Xiaolong was turned into an ice sculpture.

Seeing this, Poison Saint Sect Elder Jin Zhong heavily breathed out in relieved. In the next second, he laughed heartily as he approached the green ice sculpture that was Huang Xiaolong.

"Hehe, top grade twelve martial spirit, Divine Black Dragon is only this much!" Jin Zhong was vainglorious, "The way I see it, this Black Dragon's grading should be switched with my Soul Glacier Green Demon!"

Watching this result, the other Poison Saint Sect Elder, Qiao Liang, sighed in relieved.

However, before Qiao Liang's breath of relief ended, the two giant puppets that he was fighting abruptly attacked, scaring Qiao Liang in a flustered retreat. His face was ashen realizing something; logically, with Huang Xiaolong's death, these giant puppets controlled by him should not be moving, but why were they...?!

His head snapped around toward where Huang Xiaolong was, frozen in green colored glacial ice, and cried out: "Jin Zhong, careful!" Just as his voice fell, the green ice sculpture exploded. Pieces of green glacial ice ricocheted all around, Huang Xiaolong's figure was seen shooting straight up to the air, and with a sway, he vanished from sight.

Jin Zhong retreated in alarm. Watching Huang Xiaolong vanished right before his eyes, Jin Zhong was stunned again. His face tightened the next moment, but it was too late when he wanted to dodge.

Huang Xiaolong reappeared, printing a palm directly on Jin Zhong's chest.

Jin Zhong grunted from the force, half flying half stumbling backward, as far as several meters. When he finally managed to steady himself, Qiao Liang saw that Jin Zhong's chest was imprinted with a black palm print. Black demonic qi spread rapidly, covering Jin Zhong's entire body, melting the layer of green glacial ice armor while Jin Zhong wailed miserably.

"Elder Jin!" Qiao Liang and the Poison Saint Sect disciples cried out.

Huang Xiaolong moved again, this time, his body shrouded brightly in holy Buddha luminescence; in front of an astounded Qiao Liang and Poison Saint Sect disciples, more than a dozen arms 'grew' from Huang Xiaolong's back! A dozen arms formed a fist simultaneously, punching onto Elder Jin Zhong's chest in a torrent of fist, all at the same time.

Bang! A loud rumbling sound rang out as the layer of green glacial ice shattered and Elder Jin Zhong was seen sprawled on the ground.

All of a sudden, the noisy fighting scene quieted.

A brief moment later, Poison Saint Sect Elder Jin Zhong tottered as he tried to get up from the ground, spewing out blood.

"You, what battle skill was that just now?!" Jin Zhong's voice sounded hoarse, unable to conceal the fear in his eyes.

Huang Xiaolong glanced at Jin Zhong, ever indifferent: "Godly Xumi Art."

Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang blanked, before the shock set in as if they saw a ghost in broad daylight; their entire bodies trembled even as they pointed a finger at Huang Xiaolong.

"Xu, Xu, Godㅡ, Godly Xumi Art?!!"

"No, no, not possible, Godly Xumi Art! How could it be the Godly Xumi Art!!" Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang were stammered like people with a severe stutter.

Godly Xumi Art!

The number one battle skill in this heaven and earth! After more than several tens of thousands of years, it finally resurfaced again! Furthermore, it happened right in front of them!

When the words left Jin Zhong's mouth, muffled blasts came from his body. Qiao Liang looked over and saw one after another golden fist imprint hovered close to Jin Zhong as he screamed. Moments later, Jin Zhong disappeared from the world.

Chapter 288: Arriving in the City of Myriad Gods

Qiao Liang looked as Jin Zhong's body turned into a golden light, vanishing right in front of his eyes, he was stupefied and frozen on the spot. Jin Zhong, a Xiantian Eighth Order died just like that?

Dead!

At this time, in mid-air, a ring dropped to the ground: Jin Zhong's spatial ring.

Watching Jin Zhong's spatial ring falling down, the stupefied Qiao Liang woke up from his daze. His eyes lit up, hand reaching out, preparing to snatch the ring, but when he was about to move, a strong suction force came from Huang Xiaolong's palm, the spatial ring fell into Huang Xiaolong's hands.

Qiao Liang was dumbfounded for a second before staring at Huang Xiaolong with jealousy and fear.

Godly Xumi Art!

This black-haired young man in front of him actually possesses the number one battle skill on this piece of heaven and earth, the Godly Xumi Art!

Without wasting any time to think, Qiao Liang jumped back, and in the next moment, he turned around to escape. But, right after he twirled around, a silhouette flickered in front of him, and Huang Xiaolong was already blocking in front.

"You, Little brother, no, Senior!" Qiao Liang cried out in fear, but just as he opened his mouth to plead, several dozen arms once again appeared on Huang Xiaolong's back; claws, palms, fingers, all struck out simultaneously.

Demonic air soared to the sky, ten thousand demons shadowing heaven and earth, Asura Demon Claw!

One after another, golden rings of light spread out, piercing through the air. Wherever they passed, all living beings stopped, the God Binding Palm!

Gray fog rolled and black strange creatures were shrieking, the Absolute Soul Finger!

Qiao Liang watched helplessly as the Asura Demon Claw engulfed him. Feeling the terrifying power of the God Binding Ring and Absolute Soul Finger, he lost all will to resist. The only thought was to escape, to run, but it was too late; the God Binding Palm and Absolute Soul Finger already reached him. Despair filled his eyes.

In these last moments of his life, Qiao Liang suddenly thought of his Young Lord, wondering if it was a fortune or a disaster that their Young Lord provoked someone this terrifying.

It was said that the person who has the Godly Xumi Art has the power to change the entire Martial Spirit World!

Asura Demon Claw, God Binding Palm, and the Absolute Soul Finger struck Qiao Liang's chest, pushing him back like a broken kite. Crashing to the ground, like Jin Zhong before him, bright lights of claw, palm, and finger imprints shone from inside Qiao Liang's body. He then vanished forever into thin air.

Huang Xiaolong's expression remained the same from the beginning until the end, with a small suction force from his palm, Qiao Liang's spatial ring flew to Huang Xiaolong's hand. His spiritual sense probing inside the rings, Huang Xiaolong found heaps of gold coins, spirit stones, spirit pellets, and also two secret techniques, one being the Great Demonic Yin Sound and the other Great Void Divine Fist.

Great Demonic Yin Sound? Although Huang Xiaolong practiced many different types of skills, he had yet to learn one that used sound to attack, thus he was delighted to find the manual for the Great Demonic Yin Sound in Poison Saint Sect Elder Jin Zhong's spatial ring.

In fact, this Great Demonic Yin Sound was not a weak battle skill, combining it with his extreme Yin and frigid Asura qi, executing the Great Demonic Yin Sound would have twice the power of what Jin Zhong displayed. But what kind of battle skill was this Great Void Divine Fist? Huang Xiaolong took out the skill manual from spatial ring and started to scan through the pages on the spot, and the more he read the more shocked he became.

This Great Void Divine Fist was actually a battle skill from the Great Void Divine World!

Grade wise, the Great Void Divine World was perhaps lower ranked compared to the Asura Netherworld or Buddha World, but it was still one of the Divine Worlds. How did this Great Void Divine Fist manual fall into a Poison Saint Sect Elder's hand?! The spatial ring belonged to Elder Qiao Liang.

Furthermore, why did that Qiao Liang not use this skill just now? If he did, Huang Xiaolong probably wouldn't have been able to kill him so easily. However, when he flipped to the last page of the Great Void Divine Fist manual, only then did Huang Xiaolong understand, to practice this Great Void Divine Fist one must possess at least a grade twelve martial spirit.

No wonder... it seems Qiao Liang's martial spirit grade failed to meet the prerequisite condition, thus he couldn't practice it. Still, where did this Qiao Liang get his hands on this manual?

At this time, tragic screams rendered the air, causing Huang Xiaolong to turn around. With the six giant puppets' assistance, Qin Yang, Li Fei, and the other two dealt the remaining Poison Saint Sect disciples cleanly.

Thus, Huang Xiaolong kept the Great Void Divine Fist into the Asura Ring and went over to join Qin Yang's group.

When Qin Yang and the rest saw Huang Xiaolong approaching, there were changes in the way they looked at him, there was trepidation and hot fanaticism. They witnessed clearly the scene where Huang Xiaolong used the Godly Xumi Art to exterminate Elders Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang.

The Godly Xumi Art! Thinking of these three words, all four couldn't help shaking with hard to contain excitement.

Stopping his steps not far from the four people, Huang Xiaolong waved his hand, a bright light flashed as all six giant puppets returned to the Linglong Treasure Pagoda. Glancing at the Poison Saint Sect disciples' bodies around, he said: "Clean up, we'll continue forward."

"Yes, Young Lord!" All four answered in sonorous voices.

It didn't take long for the four of them to deal with the corpses around, then the group of five moved on. As for the spatial rings on those Poison Saint Sect disciples' bodies, they were all taken away by Huang Xiaolong. These Poison Saint Sect disciples were all mid-levels Xiantian and above, there were quite a lot of good things inside their spatial rings.

Half a day later.

In an underground secret chamber in Knife Imperial City, Poison Saint Sect's Young Lord, Hu Er, was looking gloomy, one of his subordinates just reported that they lost contact with Jin Zhong and Qiao Liang. Dubious lights flickered in his eyes.

Ten days passed quickly.

After ten days, Huang Xiaolong's group of five was currently standing before the giant gates of a city. From the distance, this massive city was like a godly mountain supporting the heavens! This was one of ten largest cities in the Bedlam Lands, ranked at number two, the City of Myriad Gods!

Standing in front of the gates, an ancient and mysterious atmosphere blew against their faces, that was greatly different with the Knife Imperial City. The atmosphere around Knife Imperial City surged with an overbearing dominance and vigor, whereas City of Myriad Gods was akin to a vast ocean that stretched endlessly.

"This is the City of Myriad Gods." Huang Xiaolong studied the four ancient texts on top of the city gates. Rumor has it, those four ancient texts were carved out by an ancient God Tribe King using the power of his eyes.

The ancient God Tribes had six famous Kings.

"Let's go in." Moments later, Huang Xiaolong retrieved his gaze as he spoke to Qin Yang and the others. The four answered respectfully, following behind Huang Xiaolong as the group entered the city.

The City of Myriad Gods was Bedlam Lands' second largest city, naturally, it was bustling and lively. On top of that, with the time for the start of the auction nearing, the number of people in the city was more than usual. Fortunately, the streets in the City of Myriad Gods were wide and spacious, so it didn't feel crowded.

Huang Xiaolong strolled along the streets while scanning the shops and the surroundings. Busy pedestrians moving up and down the streets wore different styles of clothes, the shops were like mushrooms after the rain, with most of them selling cultivation techniques and battle skills.

An hour later, it was close to midday, Huang Xiaolong's group found a restaurant and went inside.

The restaurant was big and business was booming, guests came in and out constantly and there were loud noises of discussions that perked Huang Xiaolong's interest.

"I heard that the final item in this time's auction isn't Big Thousand Temple's Wind Breaking Finger!"

"Oh, then was is it?"

"It's a piece of jade! A piece of jade left behind by the ancient God Tribes!"

Chapter 289: The Ancient Herculean King

"A piece of jade left behind by the ancient God Tribes!?" Huang Xiaolong was slightly astonished. Why were relics related to the ancient God Tribes surfacing one after another lately?!

"Moreover, I heard this piece of jade was left behind by the ancient Herculean King!" At this time, the discussion at the table nearly continued.

"Ancient Herculean King! This, how can it be!" The friend exclaimed in awe.

Huang Xiaolong too found it incredible and hard to believeㅡthere were six great kings during the ancient times, and the Herculean King was one of the stronger ones amongst the six kings. Thus, a piece of jade left behind by the ancient Herculean King was priceless, but someone actually brought it out to be auctioned?!

"Perhaps the auction house is deliberately fabricating fake news to heat up the auction? Who would take out the Herculean King's jade to auction? Unless that person is a fool!" Another person interjected full of doubt.

"No one is clear about this, rumor says that the auction house was bequeathed by a masked person to auction the jade. All three high-level City of Myriad Gods senior appraisers have examined the jade and agreed unanimously that the jade is the same one the Herculean King had with him at all times, called the Herculean King Jade."

"A jade that the Herculean King had with him at all times, Herculean King Jade?!" Shock washed over everyone. The Herculean King Jade was noted in some ancient text manuals claiming that the Herculean King Jade contained the Herculean King's cultivation technique, whoever could comprehend it would have the power to flip mountains and overturn seas.

Qin Yang, Lifei, and the rest were just as shocked that the Herculean King Jade appeared in this time's auction.

"Young Lord, it is truly a pleasant and unexpected surprise that we would come across the Herculean King Jade in the auction!" Qin Yang said excitedly, and went on with respect, "If Young Lord could obtain that Herculean King Jade, at that time..."

At this point, Huang Xiaolong waved his hand at Qin Yang, Qin Yang immediately stopped what he was saying seeing Huang Xiaolong shaking his head. Though the rumor was extremely tempting, claiming that the jade recorded the cultivation technique of the Herculean King, despite that, for someone like Huang Xiaolong that had the Asura Sword Skill, Godly Xumi Art, and Body Metamorphose Scripture, the allure failed to stoke his interest.

Furthermore, being auctioned, the piece of jade was sure to garner tough competition from many strong and powerful experts, even if Huang Xiaolong successfully bid for it, he lacked the power to protect the jade.

A short while later, the dishes were served. Finishing quickly, Huang Xiaolong and his group paid and left the restaurant.

Next, Huang Xiaolong went inside a shop and spent a hundred thousand gold coins to procure a detailed map of the Bedlam Lands. Studying the map, Huang Xiaolong was surprised to find that even this detailed map did not pinpoint the location of Four Seas Mountain. Left with no option, Huang Xiaolong visited a bookstore and bought several books related to the Bedlam Lands, returning to his room to study.

There were three more days until the auction, thus other than practicing, Huang Xiaolong spent all his time pouring over the books. After going through more than a dozen books, as well as his own study, Huang Xiaolong deduced that the mountain called Broken Tiger Rift somewhere close to the City of Myriad Gods was once the Four Seas Mountains he was searching for.

"Broken Tiger Rift." Huang Xiaolong said aloud.

Having a target location in mind, Huang Xiaolong exited the City of Myriad Gods, speeding in the direction of Broken Tiger Rift. Broken Tiger Rift was not far from the city, thus Huang Xiaolong could leave and return in half a day's time. But, he went to scout alone, leaving the four others in the city.

Three hours later, Huang Xiaolong stopped in front of a tall mountain that bore a close resemblance to the shape of a tiger. Taking out the map, he checked the surroundings to confirm that it was indeed the Broken Tiger Rift. In the middle of the mountain, there was a large rift that made it look like a tiger that was cut into halves from afar, thus the name Broken Tiger Rift.

With a quick flicker, he landed atop of Broken Tiger Rift's peak, spreading his spiritual sense out to survey the area. But after one hour of practically searching every inch of the mountain, there was no harvest.

"Did I make a mistake in my deduction?" Huang Xiaolong doubted.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes searched around, in the end, his gaze fell on the large rift separating the mountain into two sections. Other than going down this rift, he had nearly flipped the mountain over. Coming to one side of the rift's edge, he looked down. Even relying on Huang Xiaolong's keen eyesight, he only managed to see as far as twenty meters down, further down was nothing but a stretch of darkness.

Extending one of his hands out, he sucked a several meter tall boulder nearby over, throwing it down into the rift. Despite waiting for a long time, Huang Xiaolong did not hear the echoes of the boulder crashing.

"This?!" Huang Xiaolong was dumbstruck, eyes flickering.

Judging from afar, this Broken Tiger Rift was at most several hundred meters tall. Under normal circumstances, it wouldn't take long for a stone to reach the bottom after being thrown from such a height, issuing echoes of a crash, but now, there was actually no echo!

Did the rift connect to the underground? Otherwise, it was illogical for the boulder to not reach the bottom by now. Huang Xiaolong stood there pondering for some time, in the end, he still decided to go down the rift.

Thus, Huang Xiaolong leaped off the edge, diving into the rift, initiating battle qi and internal force to control his falling speed. Passing a hundred meters down, Huang Xiaolong's range of view only extended ten meters around him. He continued to drop when a sudden chilly wind rose from the bottom of the rift, striking his skin, Huang Xiaolong felt as if he was slashed by a cold sword and his flesh was slightly stinging from the pain.

Huang Xiaolong was truly shocked. Since he had broken through the Xiantian realm, especially after entering high-level Xiantian, his skin was extremely tough, even surpassing most average Xiantian Eighth Orders' toughness, and had no fear towards the general swords and spears. Not forgetting that the Asura qi flowing inside his body was of extreme Yin and extreme cold, but he felt pain from a cold wind that came from the bottom of a rift? What kind of cold wind was this?!

While Huang Xiaolong was immersed in his thoughts, another gust of cold wind blew up and he quickly twisted his body away, barely dodging the cold wind. Controlling his speed, his vigilance peaked. The lower he got, the presence of the cold wind became more common, frequent, and bigger.

In the beginning, it was one or two gusts, as he fell lower, it rapidly increased to ten, then twenty, so much that Huang Xiaolong had no choice but to project out his Asura battle qi to create a protective Vigor Qi barrier that wrapped around his body. Nevertheless, strands of cold wind eroded through the barrier, causing Huang Xiaolong much discomfort.

Passing six hundred meters, Huang Xiaolong had no choice but transform into the Asura Physique, at the same time summoning the black dragon, fusing as one. At one thousand meters, Huang Xiaolong summoned the blue dragon and soul transformed. Despite all these, Huang Xiaolong felt like the blood in his body was frozen stiff, unable to flow.

One thousand two hundred meters later, Huang Xiaolong was forced to stop to catch his breath. Raising one hand, he struck a side of the rift wall and drilled into the cave mouth, using more than an hour's time, he finally made it back to the rift top with great relief. Broken pieces of ice fell off his body with a small shudder.

It seems I can only check this place out after the auction. Huang Xiaolong looked downward at the bottomless rift, thinking to himself.

The sky was already dark and tomorrow was the day of the auction, he needed to rush back to the city.

He had a feeling, at the bottom of the rift, there should be a different world.

Chapter 290: Meeting Yao Fei Again

Three hours later, Huang Xiaolong made it back to the City of Myriad Gods from Broken Tiger Mountain, it was already midnight.

"Young Lord!" Qin Yang, Lifei, and the rest waited in front of a small courtyard for quite some time, when they spotted Huang Xiaolong, all of them hurried up to greet him.

Huang Xiaolong nodded and entered the courtyard.

Taking into consideration the time needed to explore the Four Seas Mountain's dwelling, they would be spending quite a few days in the City of Myriad Gods, hence Huang Xiaolong decided to purchase a courtyard. The courtyard wasn't large, but the price reached millions in units, although gold coins were the thing that Huang Xiaolong lacked the least of all.

Huang Xiaolong had lost count of the amount of gold coins the Nine Tripod Commerce earned these years, adding the riches acquired from the spatial rings of the Xiantian realm experts he killed on the way, these built up to a substantial wealth. Especially the band of exterminated Poison Saint Sect Elders and disciples.

Entering the yard, Huang Xiaolong excused Qin Yang and the other three people, reappearing in the Xumi Temple in a muted flash. Once there, he took out the two manuals, Great Void Divine Fist and Great Demonic Yin Sound, and started practicing. In recent days, ever since he had gotten these two manuals, Huang Xiaolong allocated some time to practice both skills and managed to achieve favorable results.

Within the Xumi Temple, Huang Xiaolong's silhouette was seen constantly jumping and shifting positions, both hands forming firm fists as they punched out many times over, creating a series of intangible and surreal giant fist imprints that pierced through the air, striking onto the void. Intangible one moment and solid the next, mystical and strange. This was the Great Void Divine Fist.

Time elapsed, then Huang Xiaolong flicked his wrists, changing the energy circulation in his body as his pupils suddenly glowed dark, his mouth opened and soundwaves burst forth from Huang Xiaolong's mouth like surging tidal waves, hitting the walls of Xumi Temple and bouncing out in all directions. The echoes lasted for a long time in the Xumi Temple hall.

Compared to that Poison Saint Sect Elder Jin Zhong's display of the skill, the power of Huang Xiaolong's attack had doubled the damage. By the time he was done with practicing these two skills, the sky already started to brighten, Huang Xiaolong stopped and exited the Godly Mt. Xumi.

When he came out of the Godly Mt. Xumi, Qin Yang, Lifei, Jie Dong, and Liu Chong were already waiting for him in a humble manner. Not wasting more time, the group of five headed to the auction house.

Due to the auction's attraction this time around, people rushed from all over to the City of Myriad Gods, the crowd heading towards the auction house was like an endless river of people flowing in one common direction.

Although the distance wasn't far, Huang Xiaolong's group still used no less than half an hour to pass through the crowded doors. The message related to the Great Thousand Technique mid-grade Heaven rank cultivation technique, Peerless Wind Breaking Finger battle skill, and also the Herculean King's jade had spread far and wide in the Bedlam Lands. Experts of different forces were rushing into the city to attend the auction.

"Look, that is Sin City's Young Noble, Zhao Chen!" A sudden ruckus swept the crowd.

Attracted by the noisy crowd, Huang Xiaolong turned over to look, following the gazes of the crowd. A small path opened by itself between the initially crowd packed entrance, where a handsome young man dressed in a rich brocade robe walked in, escorted by a team of bodyguards.

"I didn't expect that even Young Noble Zhao Chen would come here! I heard the Sin City's Castellan has thirteen children, Young Noble Zhao Chen possesses the highest talent and is most favored by the Sin City's Castellan!"

"I wonder what Young Noble Zhao Chen's strength is, there were rumors about him breaking through the Saint realm as early as thirty years ago!" Boisterous discussions happened all at once amongst the crowd, many disciples of families and sects were looking at Zhao Chen with burning eyes full of worship.

Huang Xiaolong was a little surprise hearing the surrounding peoples' discussions; the handsome young man in black brocade robe was actually one of the Sin City Castellan's children?

Sin City, one of the top ten hegemony forces in the Bedlam Lands, in fact, it stood at the top of the list.

At this moment, protected by his guards, Zhao Chen was passing in front of Huang Xiaolong. Unsure whether it was intentional or not, when Zhao Chen was passing by Huang Xiaolong, he glanced at Huang Xiaolong from the corner of his eyes. Their eyes met, and at the same time, an invisible pressure swiftly enveloped Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong's soul shuddered, but it was only for the briefest moment, and he managed to recover almost instantly. When he did, Zhao Chen and his guards had already entered into the auction hall.

"Young Lord?" Qin Yang moved closer to Huang Xiaolong, venturing cautiously.

Huang Xiaolong looked unblinkingly at Zhao Chen's back: "Let us go in too." Although it was only a split second collision, it was enough for Huang Xiaolong to have an estimate of Zhao Chen's strength: without a doubt, Zhao Chen was genuine Saint realm expert, that kind of momentum couldn't lie.

Not only that, Huang Xiaolong could see it in Zhao Chen's eyes: he knew who he was?

Arriving at the auction house's entrance, Huang Xiaolong paid a million gold coins and entered the auction hall with Qin Yang and the rest. Going up to the first floor, Huang Xiaolong scanned around, choosing a slightly secluded corner, and sat down.

There were a total of three floors in this City of Myriad Gods auction house, the second and third floor were reserved private rooms, which were specifically built for Saint realm experts. Thus, Huang Xiaolong could only stay on the first floor, like most of the other guests.

In the private room number nine, on the third floor, Zhao Chen sat down. Through the special crystallized walls of the room, he noted Huang Xiaolong taking a seat on a more secluded corner on the first floor below.

"He's Huang Xiaolong?" He questioned a guard beside him.

A silver-haired old man that was standing to the left of Zhao Chen's back stepped forward: "Yes, Young Lord."

Zhao Chen nodded, eyes twinkling, but no one knew what was on his mind. Whereas on Huang Xiaolong's side, noisy chatters sounded next to him just as he took a seat.

"This time's auction, even Millennium City's Senior He Yunxiong is here!"

"Senior He Yunxiong is here?!"

That's right, it was said that Senior He Yunxiong's ancestor was the Herculean King, one of the six ancient kings. Surely, the Herculean King Jade has attracted Senior He Yunxiong over. In my opinion, Senior He Yunxiong is determined to get his hands on the piece of jade!"

"I heard that Young Noble Zhao Chen is also here this time, he must also be aiming for that Herculean King Jade, Senior He Yunxiong might not be able to have his wish come true so smoothly."

He Yunxiong? Listening in to the small talk taking place beside him, Huang Xiaolong was surprised. He didn't expect even He Yunxiong would attend this time's auction, all because of that piece of jade.

Millennium City was one of the ten largest cities of the Bedlam Lands, but it ranked slightly to the bottom, and He Yunxiong was the Castellan of Millennium Cityㅡalso one of Bedlam Lands' top ten experts.

Any one of Bedlam Lands' top ten experts rarely showed their faces in public in dozens of years, everyone was excited to see He Yunxiong attending the auction in person.

At this time, Huang Xiaolong's eyes suddenly narrowed as he stared fixedly at a figure seated in one the auction hall's corners. This person was actually Yao Fei! Huang Xiaolong's eyes turned icy, Yao Fei appearing here in the Bedlam Lands was probably not a coincidence.

As if he had a feeling, Yao Fei turned his head around, his sight collided with Huang Xiaolong's. At first, Yao Fei was stunned, then it was replaced with the wonderful joy of a hunter locking onto its prey, the desire to kill shone through his eyes.

Fixing a dead stare at Huang Xiaolong, Yao Fei mouthed soundlessly: Huang Xiaolong, you're dead now!

Huang Xiaolong's lips pulled back into a cold sneer.

Chapter 291: Life Soul Grass

Huang Xiaolong's and Yao Fei's eyes met briefly and then both looked away.

Since this Yao Fei came here, to the Bedlam Lands, then he should stay here forever. A flash of killing intent flitted in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

A short while later, the doors to the auction firm hall closed, signaling the start of the auction. The auction was presided by an old man with spirited dark pupils and a full crown of white hair, the only high-grade auctioneer in the City of Myriad Gods, named Fang Dong.

Standing on the stage, Fang Dong explained some auction rules and things to note in a candid manner, then swiftly proceeded with the first auction item. The first auction item wasn't an elixir of any type nor was it spirit pellets or spirit stones, it was a sharp cutlass named Demon Blood.

The cutlass was short in length, with a dark maroon-black body, as if it was smeared with a layer of black-colored blood.

According to Fang Dong's introduction, this Blood Demon cutlass was a weapon left behind by a Saint realm warrior called Chen Fei from a thousand years ago. The cutlass was extremely sharp and it's most terrifying ability was that it could suck blood! Sucking the enemy's blood. The victims that fell under this cutlass, when they died, all the blood in their bodies would be sucked dry, akin to a mummified corpse.

When the warriors present in the auction hall heard that Demon Blood had the terrifying ability to suck the blood of the enemies, their eyes lit up noticeably. For them, who lived in the Bedlams where killings happened every day, a good weapon was essential for a higher chance of survival.

However, when Fang Dong revealed the bidding price for the cutlass, the majority of the warriors below drew a sharp intake of breath.

Fifty million!

Fifty million gold coins, and it was only the starting price!

Although for some big forces and families the sum of fifty million wasn't a lot, it still wasn't like pebbles on the mountains.

Just as Fang Dong's voice stopped, there were already people bidding: "Sixty million!"

Sixty million!

An increase of ten million in an instant, the warriors turned to look at private room six.

"Sixty-one million!" While everyone was still in shock, another voice rang out.

"Seventy million!" Private room six again.

The price continued to go up and soon it broke one hundred million! Regardless what price others bid, the guest in private room six increased it by ten million each time.

The entire time, Huang Xiaolong sat calmly. Although the Blood Demon Cutlass seemed like a good weapon, to him, who possessed the Blades of Asura, bidding for Demon Blood was redundant.

In the end, the Demon Blood cutlass was bought by the private room number six for one hundred and ten million.

The second auction item after the Demon Blood cutlass was a jade box containing three stalks of spirit herbsㅡLife Soul Grass, an extremely rare spirit herb. Every single one of those stalks of Life Soul Grass was above one thousand years old. The value of a stalk of Life Soul Herb older than one thousand years was immeasurable.

Watching the three stalks of Life Soul Grass of the stage, Huang Xiaolong's eyes brightened. If he took these three stalks of Life Soul Grass, his Ancient Puppetry Art and Soul Mandate cultivation could definitely have another breakthrough, doubling his spiritual force power, perhaps triple it or even more!

"For these three stalks of Life Soul Grass, the starting price is thirty million each, all three are auctioned together at the starting price of ninety million." Auctioneer Fang Dong briefly described the many uses of Life Soul Grass, at last stating that all three stalks of Life Soul Grass would be auctioned together.

This time, unlike the previous time, the hall was silent. No one made any quick bid.

Although the Life Soul Grass was a spirit herb greatly beneficial for the soul, one needed to complement its dosage with a spiritual force cultivation technique to reap any actual benefits. Otherwise, its effect would barely reach the minimum, moreover, there weren't many spiritual force cultivation techniques available. Therefore, not many people had any interest towards Life Soul Grass.

"One hundred million." After a short silence, someone finally made a bid. Everyone in the hall turned to look, once again it was private room number six.

"One hundred and ten million." came a raise from the private room number seven.

"One hundred fifty million." private room number six.

One hundred fifty million! Private room number six spiked the price forty million higher, scaring everyone in the hall below. Shocked voices erupted in the hall.

Huang Xiaolong remained taciturn, not showing any impatience to join in. However, at one hundred fifty million, private room number seven quieted down. It was clear that the expert within did not feel the three stalks of Life Soul Grass were worth one hundred and fifty million, despite their rarity.

"Anyone else wishes to offer a higher price?" A short silence lapsed, auctioneer Fang Dong scanned the crowd and asked.

All Fang Dong received was silence.

"One hundred fifty million, once." Seeing that no one was responded, Fang Dong declared.

"One hundred fifty million, twice."

When the people present thought there won't be anyone bidding, a voice suddenly rang out: "One hundred sixty million."

Stunned, the people turned over to look at the source. Huang Xiaolong, who wanted to bid, was also surprised, for that person was Yao Fei!

Huang Xiaolong sneered coldly, he didn't expect that Yao Fei would also be interested in these three stalks of Life Soul Grass.

"One hundred seventy million!" Huang Xiaolong's voice sounded.

Hearing Huang Xiaolong's voice, Yao Fei turned around, two pairs of eyes locked with ill-will.

"One hundred eighty million." Yao Fei made a bid, his eyes filled with frost glaring opposite him.

"One hundred ninety million."

"Two hundred million."

Huang Xiaolong and Yao Fei's voice sounded in the auction hall tit for tat, each increasing the bid by ten million every time, quickly hiking the price to two hundred million. By this time, private room six had stopped bidding.

The people in the hall were left dumbstruck as each expert tried to guess Huang Xiaolong and Yao Fei's identities. After all, most big forces couldn't simply chuck out two hundred million just to bid for three stalks of Life Soul Grass.

"Two hundred and ten million!" Hearing Yao Fei increased the bid price to two hundred million, Huang Xiaolong called out, unperturbed.

Strong killing intent flickered across Yao Fei's eyes, his fingers dug into his palm, but they gradually relaxed.

Surprisingly, Yao Fei did not continue to bid, thus, in the end, Huang Xiaolong got the three stalks of Life Soul Grass for two hundred and ten million gold coins.

Huang Xiaolong kept the Life Soul Grass in the Asura Ring after he paid for them. His eyes looked at Yao Fei's without much expression, he could naturally guess what Yao Fei was scheming. Most likely, Yao Fei planned to kill him after the auction, grabbing the Life Soul Grass at that time was just the same.

After the Life Soul Grass, roughly twenty items were auctioned. Every item was rare and precious and bidding voices rang out endlessly in the auction hall, but despite that, neither Huang Xiaolong nor Yao Fei bid for anything else.

"Next, our auction item is grade one spirit stones." After sealing the deal for some spirit wood, Fang Dong introduced the next item.

Grade one spirit stones!

Huang Xiaolong's eyes lit up. Finally, they have brought up the grade one spirit stones, this was Huang Xiaolong's main objective in attending this City of Myriad of Gods auction.

"Grade one spirit stones' value and usage, I believe everyone here already knows and I don't need to explain; this time, there is a total of fifty-nine pieces of grade one spirit stones, the bidding price starts at five hundred million." Fang Dong's voice rang out in the hall.

Five hundred million! Many experts in the auction hall couldn't help but shudder when the amount was mentioned.

Five hundred million was considered a sky high price in the Bedlam Lands.

"Six hundred million." At this time, Zhao Chen's voice came from private room number nine.

Six hundred million! The auction hall fell into immediate silence hearing Zhao Chen's voice.

Chapter 292: Our Young Lord Wants to See You!

Six hundred million!

Hearing this figure made the hearts of many experts in the auction hall jump... The starting bid price was horrifying enough, they didn't expect there would be someone who would increase the price by a hundred million at the first go!

"This sounds like Young Noble Zhao Chen's voice!"

"Sin City's Young Noble Zhao Chen?" The auction hall boiled up with whispers.

Because Zhao Chen did not disguise his voice in any way, the people in the auction hall guessed the owner of the voice almost immediately.

Zhao Chen? Huang Xiaolong frowned, he didn't expect this Zhao Chen would be interested in this batch of grade one spirit stones. The other experts that were interested in this batch of grade one spirit stones hesitated hearing Zhao Chen's voice, the majority of people had misgivings about Zhao Chen's identity.

"Private room number nine offered six hundred million, is there anyone else with a higher offer?" Seconds later, Auctioneer Fang Dong surveyed the crowd and asked.

"Seven hundred million." When everyone thought there wouldn't be anyone increasing the bid, a sonorous voice sounded from private room number twelve, raising another commotion in the auction hall.

"Seven hundred million! I wonder who this person is, daring to challenge Young Noble Zhao Chen?!"

Many suspected that this person might be Millennium City's Senior He Yunxiong. Knowing full well that it was Zhao Chen, there were only a handful of people who still dared to bid. Undoubtedly, that person must be one of ten strongest experts in the Bedlam Lands, Senior He Yunxiong.

Inside private room nine, a tiny crease appeared on Zhao Chen's brows, others perhaps couldn't recognize He Yunxiong's voice, but he could. Years ago, He Yunxiong once visited the Sin Palace. At the same time, the silver-haired old man standing on the left side behind Zhao Chen approached, saying, "Young Lord, since it is Senior He, do we...?"

Zhao Chen snorted dismissively, "Senior He? So what, are we afraid of him?"

Hearing this, the silver-haired old man dared not persuade further and retreated to his position.

"Eight hundred million!" Zhao Chen waved his hand and ruthlessly increased another hundred million.

Eight hundred million! His voice echoed like the crashing waves, hitting the auction hall below.

"Nine hundred million." The moment Zhao Chen's voice sounded, He Yunxiong's voice followed.

"One billion!"

"One billion one hundred!"

The rest of the auction hall was quiet, only Zhao Chen and He Yunxiong's voices reverberated. The experts below shuddered every time Zhao Chen and He Yunxiong called out.

One billion one hundred! What kind of concept was that? One billion one hundred gold coins pooled together was probably higher than a hundred zhang tall mountain. In fact, that many gold coins were enough to reclaim a river.

Listening to Zhao Chen and He Yunxiong's price war, even Huang Xiaolong was shaking his head inside.

He could afford the price of one billion one hundred, but He Yunxiong being interested in this batch of grade one spirit stones was something Huang Xiaolong didn't expect. Thus, he could only give up, it was unnecessary to form a conflict with He Yunxiong for these spirit stones. Moreover, he wasn't in any rush to have these grade one spirit stones.

Huang Xiaolong looked around and once again his sight fell on Yao Fei's silhouette. From Huang Xiaolong's seat, he has a clear view of Yao Fei profile, watching Yao Fei sitting there unmoving in a pensive manner. After the Life Soul Grass, like Huang Xiaolong, Yao Fei didn't bid for anything else.

In the end, the batch of grade one spirit stones was bought by He Yunxiong with two billion two hundred.

Inside private room nine, Zhao Chen's eyes turned a chilling cold.

The next auction item was a large blade, a large blade that was broken by an unknown entity. The remaining body of the broken large blade was filled with dense ancient language writings and diagrams.

"This large broken sword was determined to be an ancient relic after it was inspected by our expert." Auctioneer Fang Dong explained. "Although we cannot determine what materials this large blade is made from, it cuts through steel as if it were mud. Furthermore, engraved on the body of the large blade is an ancient sword skill. It may be incomplete, but our expert has confirmed it to be at least a Heaven rank battle skill."

A Heaven rank or above sword skill! Regardless of it being an incomplete one, it was enough to stir the interest of many experts in the auction hall.

Huang Xiaolong directed his spiritual sense, wrapping around the broken large blade. Finding nothing special about it, he lost interest immediately. A Heaven rank sword skill was tempting, too bad it was incomplete, not to mention he wasn't lacking in battle skills.

This large broken sword was bought by the guest in private room two.

"Next up is the Great Thousand Technique and Peerless Wind Breaking Finger." Auctioneer Fang Dong's voice resounded once again.

Great Thousand Technique!

Peerless Wind Breaking Finger!

The whole auction hall erupted with excitement. Most of the people present at the auction this time had set their sights on these two items.

"Both Great Thousand Technique and Peerless Wind Breaking Finger are Heaven rank skills," Auctioneer Fang Dong continued, "I'm sure everyone is aware of what a Heaven rank cultivation technique or battle skill is, thus I shall not waste any more time."

"According to the owner's requirements, both Great Thousand Technique and Peerless Wind Breaking Finger will be auctioned together, and their bidding price starts at twenty billion."

Twenty billion! The noisy auction hall fell into a dead silence that they could hear their own heartbeats drumming in their ears.

Twenty billion! Some experts almost stopped breathing on the spot, they already knew the Great Thousand Technique and Peerless Wind Breaking Finger would fetch an exorbitant price, but twenty billion was too horrifying.

Who even had the capability to take out twenty billion in one go? In the Bedlam Lands, only a scarce number of people had that background.

Yao Fei's brows scrunched together tightly, more than twenty billion wasn't much for his Yao Family, but the gold coins he currently had on him would barely suffice.

"Twenty billion and one hundred!" Zhao Chen's voice rang out in the silent hall. After Zhao Chen, He Yunxiong's voice trailed behind, just like the scene earlier, when both were fighting for the batch of grade one spirit stones, Zhao Chen and He Yunxiong's voices called out one after another.

Huang Xiaolong sat calmly, watching things unfold. To him, it was inconsequential whether it was Zhao Chen or He Yunxiong who got the Great Thousand Technique and the Peerless Wind Breaking Finger.

In the end, both Heaven rank cultivation technique and battle skill were bought by Zhao Chen for thirty billion. The next item was the Herculean King Jade, also the final item the auction, and this piece of ancient Herculean King Jade was bought by He Yunxiong for a steep price slightly over thirty billion.

With that, the auction ended.

This time, although Huang Xiaolong failed to get any grade one spirit stones, he didn't leave empty handed, with three stalks of Life Soul Grass over one thousand years old.

Huang Xiaolong led Qin Yang, Lifei, Jie Dong, and Fan Encheng out from the auction hall. When Yao Fei spotted him, his figure flickered, blocking right in front of Huang Xiaolong, "Huang Xiaolong, hehe, you never thought you would run into me here, right?" As he said that, a dark energy fluctuated around Yao Fei.

"What, you want to fight here?" Huang Xiaolong faced the other side, an unconcerned expression on his face.

Fights and killings were the norm in the Bedlam Lands, but even so, it was forbidden to fight within the ten main cities. Not even a Saint realm expert would dare to break this rule, fighting inside the city.

Yao Fei glared icily at Huang Xiaolong, "Don't worry, I won't do anything inside this City of Myriad Gods. Hopefully, you can hide here forever and never take half a step outside the city." Yao Fei disappeared amongst the crowd with a sway after throwing the sentence to Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong stared at Yao Fei's silhouette, a cold sneer appeared on his face as he turned around to leave. However, when Huang Xiaolong turned, two young men came towards him. Huang Xiaolong recognized them at first glance, these two young men were part of Zhao Chen's guards.

The two young men stopped in front of Huang Xiaolong, obstructing his path.

"Little rascal, our Young Lord wants to meet you, come with us for a little trip." Halting Huang Xiaolong's steps, one of them stated with a disparaging tone as he grinned widely.

Chapter 293: So, It Was Like This...

"Your Young Lord wants to see me?" Huang Xiaolong took a quick glance at the two pompous young man, "What if I decline...?"

Ideally, Huang Xiaolong preferred not to have any conflict with this Zhao Chen, but he was not a soft persimmon that everyone could pinch or squash as they liked.

"Decline?" Chen Cheng and Zhang Chu exchanged a look between them before laughing in a brazen manner.

Still laughing, Chen Cheng said, "Little rascal, perhaps you don't know who our Young Lord is? Our Young Lord is Young Noble Zhao Chen. In the Bedlam Lands, there is yet anyone who dared to defy our Young Lord's words!"

"Our Young Lord orders you to go meet him, that is your greatest honor," Zhang Chu snickered, "Little rascal, I advise you to follow us obediently, otherwise, hehe..." an undisguised antagonistic spark shone in his eyes.

Huang Xiaolong remained nonchalant, "If your Young Lord wants to see me, tell him to roll over himself." Not waiting to see the two young men's reaction, Huang Xiaolong looked over to Qin Yang and the other three, saying "Let's go."

"Yes, Young Lord."

Roll over?! Chen Cheng and Zhang Chu were enraged hearing Huang Xiaolong actually dared to tell their Young Lord to roll over even after knowing his identity.

"Bastard, you're courting death!" Chen Cheng struck his fist out in rage towards Huang Xiaolong. Trailing the powerful punch was a surreal shadow of a tiger's wide opened jaw.

Feeling the strong energy fluctuation coming at him, Huang Xiaolong dared not underestimate the enemy, his feet swiftly retreated as his hands formed a fist and punched outㅡthe Great Void Divine Fist!

The Great Void Divine Fist, ethereal, yet tangible the next moment, reality and illusion overlapped, collided head-on with the tiger fist.

A booming explosion resounded, raising a curtain of sand and dust.

Huang Xiaolong's body shook, retreating more than ten meters back, however, Chen Cheng also retreated more ten meters back.

"You!" Chen Cheng was astounded as he stared at Huang Xiaolong, he was a peak late-Xiantian Eighth Order expert and he could see that Huang Xiaolong hadn't even broken through to the early Eighth Order.

Zhang Chu was no exception.

"Brat, no wonder you're so arrogant, relying on these few points of strength." Zhang Chu smirked derisively, "Do you think with only this much strength you can defy our Young Lord's order?! Let me enlighten you, even if you were a Saint realm expert, there's only death in defying our Young Lord!" A dark teal light burst out from Zhang Chu's body, both hands formed into claws, slashing down towards Huang Xiaolong.

More than a dozen dark teal lights transformed into dozens of snakes that were as thick as an adult's arm, flaring out in Huang Xiaolong's direction.

Zhang Chu was an early-Xiantian Ninth Order, a mere difference of a small order, but his attack was many times more powerful than Chen Cheng.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes narrowed, his expression turning grim. Both his hands struck out and glowing golden rings pierced the air. Where the golden rings passed, all attacks slowed down and gradually stopped in midair.

Zhang Chu was dumbfounded: what kind of battle skill was this?!

At this time, Qin Yang, Lifei, and the rest moved, blasting off the dozens of teal green snakes.

"Who is it? So audacious as to fight inside the City of Myriad Gods!" From afar, a voice thundered, echoes reverberated in the street, even building structures seemed to shake. In less than a breath's time, a team city guards clad in shiny black armors appeared riding on Earth Tiger mounts, galloping into the scene.

Seeing this, Chen Cheng and Zhang Chu had no choice but to stop.

Moments later, the team of city guards arrived. A seemingly captain-like middle-aged man of the team nudged his Earth Tiger mount closer, stopping in front of Huang Xiaolong and the others.

"Captain Wang." Seeing the middle-aged man, Zhang Chu cupped his fist and greeted with a smile.

Wang Hai was surprised, seeing it was Chen Cheng and Zhang Chu both, he laughed and said, "So it was Brother Zhang Chu and Chen Cheng." Wang Hai dismounted from the tiger beast's back as he did so.

Huang Xiaolong stood where he was, watching. It was surprising to see that Chen Cheng and Zhang Chu were familiar with City of Myriad God's city guards captain. Judging from their greetings, they seemed to be on good terms too. He waited expectantly to see how this captain would handle the matter.

At this time, Zhang Chu proceeded to 'explain' the situation with a smile, "Captain Wang, you truly arrive at the right time," with one finger pointing at Huang Xiaolong, Zhang Chu continued, "We have some previous grudges with this punk, we didn't expect him to ambush us while we weren't paying attention."

Wang Hai nodded, "So it was like this..." then, his expression became cold as he turned to look at Huang Xiaolong, "Brat, don't you know it's prohibited to fight inside the City of Myriad Gods?" Without waiting for Huang Xiaolong to explain, Wang Hai waved at his subordinates at the back, "Arrest all of them first, throw into the dungeon."

"Yes, Captain."

The team of city guards quickly surrounded Huang Xiaolong's group of five.

This result raised a mocking sneer on Huang Xiaolong's face; since this was the way they wanted to play, he didn't mind slaughtering his way out.

Just as Huang Xiaolong was about to call out the Blades of Asura, preparing to let blood flow, suddenly a voice sounded from the void above: "Stop!" The voice wasn't loud but it contained a strong deterrence force that crushed any objection. Everyone turned to look.

A gray haired old man in mulberry robe strode over, on the chest of his robe was embroidered a double-headed celestial beast emblem, and surrounding the beast were extremely life-like dark, fiery red flames.

Noticing this person's arrival, Chen Cheng and Zhang Chu's face tightened, ashen a little. In the next moment, Wang Hai hastened forward to greet the old man, "Greeting Senior He!"

Senior He? The name struck Huang Xiaolong's mind: He Yunxiong! This old man was none other than Millennium City's He Yunxiong, one of the top ten experts of Bedlam Landsㅡthat He Yunxiong.

He Yunxiong ignored Wang Hai, walking straight towards Huang Xiaolong as his eyes observed him up and down. There was praise in his eyes, rubbing his barely-exist beard in an appreciative gesture, He Yunxiong smiled, "Not a bad brat, are you interested in worshipping me as your Master?"

Worship He Yunxiong as master?

People who gathered closeby was dumbfounded hearing He Yunxiong's words, especially Wang Hai, Chen Cheng, and Zhang Chu, their mouths agape.

Huang Xiaolong sweated quietly, if he didn't know that this old man in front of him was He Yunxiong, he'd definitely suspect whether this old man was crazy. Before Huang Xiaolong could answer, Zhang Chu stepped forward, venturing with caution, "Senior He, this kid is someone our Young Lord..."

However, his sentence has yet to finish when He Yunxiong flick his robe sleeve and Zhang Chu felt as if he slammed into a tall mountain. His entire body shot away in a tragic holler until he reached the end of the street. Crashing onto the street pavement, not even a grunt came.

"I, He Yunxiong, am talking, it is not a place where a slave like you can interrupt." He Yunxiong scoffed, not even turning around to look.

Chen Cheng looked over at the end of the street where Zhang Chu's corpse laid, he was so terrified that even his bones were shivering, falling butt first to the ground. Wang Hai and the team of city guards sweated profusely, looking pale as white sheets.

He Yunxiong pointed a finger at Chen Cheng, and he was thrown back several hundred meters away, blood spurting from his mouth as he landed.

"Return and tell that brat Zhao Chen that I like this kid." He Yunxiong's light, fleeting voice sounded.

"Yes, yes, yes, many thanks for Senior He's mercy in sparing my life!" Chen Cheng fled for his life in panic after a series of kowtows, in a mere few seconds, his figure disappeared in the crowd.

Wang Hai felt an itching thirst in his throat, standing there and not daring to move.

"Why aren't you scramming away?" He Yunxiong snapped at Wang Hai.

"Yes, yes, Senior He." Immediately, not even climbing onto his mount, he led his subordinates and ran away on foot.

Chapter 294: Back to Explore Broken Tiger Rift

As Wang Hai and the city guards fled further away, Huang Xiaolong retrieved his gaze, looking at He Yunxiong, he really couldn't figure out what about him He Yunxiong liked enough to receive him as a disciple.

He Yunxiong was one of top ten experts in the Bedlam Lands, as long as he said the words, the people who wanted to be his disciples could line a hundred miles long!

As though He Yunxiong saw through Huang Xiaolong's doubts, he laughed lightly, "Brat, you must be puzzled about the reason I want to accept you as my disciple? To be frank with you, I practice a kind of secret law that could roughly estimate a person's talent, moreover, your character matches well with mine."

Huang Xiaolong was nonplussed; that simple? However, He Yunxiong's secret law that could estimate a person's talent astounded Huang Xiaolong, such techniques, admittedly, were a little terrifying. Even if it was only a rough estimation.

He Yunxiong went on, "Brat, up to now, you haven't cultivated over a hundred years, right? Less than a hundred years and you can already defeat a peak late-Xiantian Eighth Order, this level of talent, amongst the geniuses I've come across, you can be considered one of the top three."

A hundred years? Huang Xiaolong smiled, if He Yunxiong knew he was only twenty-something, how would he react? Most people in general, once they entered the Xiantian realm, would use some secret techniques or take certain elixirs that made them look younger than their real age. Hence, it was difficult to guess a person's actual age just by judging from appearances.

"How about it? My words are accurate." Seeing that Huang Xiaolong kept silent the entire time, He Yunxiong thought Huang Xiaolong acquiescence to his evaluation, smiling, he said, "Brat, for now, let's make it a simple kowtow acceptance ceremony. Once we return to Millennium City, I will send out the invitations for the official ceremony with top experts as witnesses, we'll do the proper master-disciple ceremony at that time."

When He Yunxiong assumed Huang Xiaolong would kowtow with joy, Huang Xiaolong shook his head instead, "Many thanks for Senior He's assistance earlier, however, I have a Master." In Huang Xiaolong's mind, he only had one Masterㅡthe previous Asura's Gate Sovereign, Ren Wokuang!

Though he acknowledged Shi Tianfu as Senior Brother in that trip to the Blessed Buddha Empire, those were unexpected circumstances and it was merely a title.

He Yunxiong looked stupefied for a moment, this brat actually refused him?! Then he broke into a grin, he had been explaining without introducing himself to the little brat, this brat surely wasn't aware of his identity.

"Little brat, I think you don't know who I am, right?" He Yunxiong smiled amiably, "I am He Yunxiong, Millennium City's Castellan." Fearing that Huang Xiaolong might still be lost, he added another sentence at the end, "One of Bedlam Lands' top ten experts."

Huang Xiaolong smiled helplessly at his words, "Senior He, I'm aware of this."

It was He Yunxiong's turn to be bewildered, frowning, he stared fixedly at Huang Xiaolong. This little brat knew who he was, yet he still refused to worship him as Master?

"Why?" He Yunxiong's voice was solemn.

Huang Xiaolong replied, "In my heart, I only have one Master."

He Yunxiong paused, "In Martial Spirit World, most of the Saint realm experts have more than one Master in their lifetime, I myself worshipped four different Masters."

What He Yunxiong said was the general truth, in Martial Spirit World, the majority of Saint realm experts had more than one Master. Despite that, Huang Xiaolong still shook his head and declined.

He Yunxiong looked at Huang Xiaolong, suddenly an intangible pressure burst forth from He Yunxiong's body, enveloping Huang Xiaolong, causing the other four, Qin Yang, Lifei, Jie Dong, and Fan Encheng to pale visibly.

But, facing the pressure from He Yunxiong, Huang Xiaolong appeared calm, even as He Yunxiong gradually increased the pressure. In the next moment, the solidified pressure from He Yunxiong retreated like the tide, vanishing.

He stared at Huang Xiaolong like a defeated rooster in a match as he smiled, saying "Little brat, since it's like that, I shall not force you, if you ever change your mind, come look for me in Millennium City. This is a Millennium Medallion." Fishing out a small pendant-size medallion, he gave it to Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong received the grayish medallion inscribed with a double-headed celestial beast. The same celestial beast on He Yunxiong's robe.

Without another word, He Yunxiong's hand reached out, tearing space, his body entered and disappeared from the spot in a flicker.

Keeping the Millennium Medallion into the Asura Ring, Huang Xiaolong returned to the small courtyard residence they bought with Qin Yang and the rest.

On another side, in the south section of the city, within an exquisitely decorated grand mansion, Zhao Chen was extremely sullen as he glowered at Chen Chen, who was kneeling before him.

"Garbage!" Zhao Chen kicked Chen Cheng, who was kneeling on the floor, without mercy. A woeful scream came from Chen Cheng as he was sent tumbling to a corner of the yard.

Zhao Chen's hands grasped at the chairs beside him, turning them into powder. An intense sharp light glinted in Zhao Chen's eyes, "This He Yunxiong, acting against me every time, one of these days I'm going to crush Millennium City and toy with his wives and concubines to their death!"

All the guards behind Zhao Chen lowered their heads, none dared to utter a sound.

Crush Millennium City? Not even Sin City's Castellan dared to speak of crushing Millennium City lightly. Millennium City had existed for thousands of years, the forces within were deeply rooted, would it be so easily destroyed?

Zhao Chen swirled around towards the silver-haired old man behind him, "Steward Feng, keep a tail on that Huang Xiaolong kid, once they leave the City of Myriad Gods, come report to me immediately."

"Yes, Young Lord." The silver-haired old man answered respectfully.

Zhao Chen nodded as a light gleamed in his eyes. 'Little punk, as long as you come out from the City of Myriad Gods, I'll let you know the consequences of defying my, Zhao Chen's orders! Don't assume just because there is He Yunxiong, that old fogey, shielding you that I won't dare to kill you!'

As for Huang Xiaolong, he entered the Godly Mt. Xumi upon arriving back to the courtyard. Swallowing all three stalks of Life Soul Grass in the Xumi Temple hall, he concentrated on practicing the Ancient Puppetry Art and Soul Mandate.

Due to He Yunxiong's intervention, Huang Xiaolong believed that Zhao Chen wouldn't act against him in public, at least not while he was still inside the city.

Sitting cross-legged in the center of the Xumi Temple, Huang Xiaolong distinctively felt waves spreading out from his soul sea as his spiritual force gathered into a twister of energy, rotating like a violently howling storm, with strands of azure energy multiplying constantly. Sensing this, Huang Xiaolong quickly ran the Ancient Puppetry Art and Soul Mandate to absorb this energy.

Ten days passed.

Under constant refinement, the energy inside all three stalks of Life Soul Grass was absorbed by Huang Xiaolong. Finally, his soul sea returned to its prior calm, while in the space above his soul sea, the black and blue dragons hovered, dragons roars echoed endlessly, exuding dragon might in every direction.

At the same time Huang Xiaolong opened his eyes, the Eye of Hell of the center of his forehead opened as well and two beams of deep scarlet glow materialized like a thunderstorm.

After refining the three stalks of Life Soul Grass, Huang Xiaolong's Ancient Puppetry Art finally broke through to the third level, greatly enhancing his spiritual force, and combined with his Eye of Hell, his spiritual attack was even more powerful than before. Huang Xiaolong astutely felt that after this time's practice, even his battle qi and internal force benefited.

'It's time to visit the Broken Tiger Rift again.' Huang Xiaolong decided.

Huang Xiaolong had a strong feeling that the Broken Tiger Rift was the said Four Seas Mountain. In the depth of that rift was where that Ancient God Tribe master's dwelling was, he was as sure as he could be.

Despite his rapid increase in strength over these years, Huang Xiaolong still felt that he was too weak. Disregarding experts like He Yunxiong, merely facing Yao Fei or Zhao Chen at his current level of strength, it would be a tough battle to fight. Therefore, he had to break through to the Saint realm as soon as possible.

Chapter 295: Beneath the Rift

Exiting the Xumi Temple, Huang Xiaolong summoned Qin Yang, Lifei, Jie Dong, and Fan Encheng, telling them that he would be absent for the next few days, and in that period, they should stay and wait for him in the residence. After giving them certain tasks, Huang Xiaolong took out Godly Mt. Xumi, controlling it to fly in the direction of Broken Tiger Rift, he stealthily left the City of Myriad Gods.

Leaving the city using the Godly Mt. Xumi, Huang Xiaolong needn't worry about being found by Zhao Chen. Very soon, Huang Xiaolong arrived at Broken Tiger Rift, standing at the edge of the same sharp rift, looking down.

Staring down at the dark, endless bottom, Huang Xiaolong initiated his battle qi and internal force, cautiously adjusting his speed as his body fell. Due to the previous experience, this time, his speed was much faster than before.

However, six hundred meters down, Huang Xiaolong was forced to transform into the Asura Physique and soul transformed with the black dragon martial spirit simultaneously, and by one thousand meters, he summoned his blue dragon martial spirit and fused with it as well.

Soul transforming with the twin dragon martial spirits, layers of black and blue dragon scales covered Huang Xiaolong like an armor, yet he still felt the frigid cold wind blowing up, invading his body through the dragon scales.

Regardless of the spherical barrier of vigor qi around him, the wind still affected him, its effect was minimum.

The frigid cold energy gradually spread through Huang Xiaolong's body, freezing the blood in his veins, even the battle qi within his Qi Sea showed signs of solidifying.

There's actually such terrible ice energy in this Martial Spirit World! Huang Xiaolong made every effort to control his speed of falling, feeling shocked in his heart. The Asura Tactics required him to absorb the netherworld's spiritual energy, and the netherworld's spiritual energy was deemed the coldest and most yin energy in this heaven and earth, but now, this unknown cold wind actually surpassed the netherworld's spiritual energy by at least ten times.

I cannot continue like this, otherwise I'd turn into an icicle before reaching the bottom! Huang Xiaolong thought to himself.

Now, he was one thousand and three hundred meters down, yet there was still no sign of the bottom. Perhaps he might not see it even after another two or three hundred meters further down. Relying on Huang Xiaolong's current level of strength, he had no hope of succeeding.

What do I do?!

Leave...? Come back when he breaks through to Xiantian Eighth Order?

But, how long will it take for him to breakthrough to Xiantian Eighth Order? It might be half a year, or even longer. Ever since he broke through to Xiantian Seventh Order, Huang Xiaolong clearly felt his cultivation speed slowing down drastically.

Huang Xiaolong's feet landed on a protruded boulder on the rift wall, his brows furrowed deeply in thought as he stared downward. There were less than three years until the next Deities Templar disciple selection, he didn't have much time to waste. Furthermore, Yao Fei came searching for him in the Bedlam Lands and found him, this would very likely lead more people belonging to Deities Templar over here.

Therefore, no matter what, he had to find that ancient God Tribe master's dwelling. But, how could he resist this unknown cold wind?! Then, a thought flashed in Huang Xiaolong's mind―Godly Mt. Xumi!

Godly Mt. Xumi was the Buddhist World's heavenly treasure, as terrifying as this cold wind was, it shouldn't be able to penetrate into Godly Mt. Xumi's space... right? Immediately, Huang Xiaolong brought out the Godly Mt. Xumi and went inside the Xumi Temple hall in a flicker.

Stepping into the center of the Ten Buddha Formation, Huang Xiaolong initiated his battle qi and guided it to fly down slowly. Several gusts of cold wind blew up, wrapping over the Godly Mt. Xumi, and moments later, Huang Xiaolong confirmed that this cold wind could not penetrate into the Godly Mt. Xumi's space. This finding greatly relieved him.

At last, he found something that could block this damn nameless cold wind. Nevertheless, Huang Xiaolong was still shocked, although the cold wind failed to penetrate into the Godly Mt. Xumi space, it formed a layer of crystallized dark azure-colored ice around the outer exterior! And this layer of dark azure ice actually affected the speed of Godly Mt. Xumi.

Huang Xiaolong immediately pushed the Ten Buddha Formation, Buddhism energy poured down from the void above, spreading out inside the temple hall and outwards, slowly melting away the dark azure ice enveloping the Godly Mt. Xumi. When all is done, Huang Xiaolong continued to travel down further, ever more cautious as he tried to avoid the increasing number of nameless cold winds blowing up, covering the Godly Mt. Xumi with another layer of ice.

Further and further down, reaching two thousand meters down, Huang Xiaolong finally caught a glimpse of the ground.

The sand and stones at the bottom of the rift were a brownish azure, barren as far as the eyes could see, not even a leaf of grass growing, it gave a desolate and gloomy atmosphere.

Huang Xiaolong surveyed the spacious surroundings. On both sides, the rock walls were thickly layered with crystallized dark azure-colored ice, and above, a dark azure blue twister rotated in a never-ending cycle, with howling winds that left the hearts of those who heard it full of apprehension.

Not only that, this dark azure wind twister's form was ever changing, sometimes it was a dragon, next it was a serpent, a tiger, and other times it was shaped like a phoenix.

This cold wind actually gave birth to intelligence! Huang Xiaolong was shocked. And his first thought was impossible!

Between Heaven and Earth, it was not easy for living beings like trees and flowers to grow intelligence, something that cannot be achieved without tens of thousands of years, and that required fulfilling strict conditions. As for elements like wind, it was even harder compared to trees or flowers.

Like this wind, in another few thousand years or even a few hundred years, it could evolve into a real solid entity of existence, such as an ice element dragon or phoenix.

A short while later, Huang Xiaolong calmed down, his eyes gradually brightened as he studied the ever-changing azure wind.

'This is some good stuff, ah!' Although this azure wind hadn't fully evolved and taken shape into dragon or phoenix, if he could absorb it, someone practicing the Asura Tactics like Huang Xiaolong would definitely reap an unimaginable harvest. But... this azure cold wind that had given birth to intelligence was no doubt extremely frigid, with Huang Xiaolong's current strength, merely coming in close contact was enough to turn him into an ice sculpture.

Lights flickered in his eyes when he thought about the Thousand Beast Cauldron on the second layer of the Linglong Treasure Pagoda.

"I wonder if the Thousand Beast Cauldron could absorb this cold azure wind that has intelligence, if it's possible, then I can absorb it!" Instantly, with a single thought, the Linglong Treasure Pagoda that was combined into the Godly Mt. Xumi flew out into midair, guided by Huang Xiaolong, it slowly approached the gales of the azure cold wind.

However, the closer the Linglong Treasure Pagoda got, the more terrifying the frigid coldness became, the surrounding space turned into a domain of ice.

The battle qi and internal force within Huang Xiaolong's body spurred madly to support the Linglong Treasure Pagoda getting closer to the azure cold wind until it was within a ten meters range. Then, he initiated the array inside the Thousand Beast Cauldron to absorb the azure cold wind.

Huang Xiaolong dared not devour the azure cold wind all at once, bidding his time, slowly absorbing tiny strands, but even at this rate, the Linglong Treasure Pagoda was covered by a layer of ice on the outside. Seeing this, he had no choice but to divide a portion of battle qi and internal force to initiate the Ten Buddha Formation, using Buddism energy to melt the layer of ice away.

In this manner, Huang Xiaolong stayed there for more than two hours, absorbing the azure cold wind until he felt it was enough and retrieved the Linglong Treasure Pagoda. He then concentrated his battle qi and internal force on the Thousand Demon Engulfing Destruction Array to refine the azure cold wind, expelling the extreme cold element.

Chapter 296: Fish of Natural Spiritual Energy

One hour passed and Huang Xiaolong was delighted, the extreme cold element of the dark azure wind was gradually dispelled by the Thousand Demon Engulfing Destruction Array inside the Thousand Beast Cauldron.

The refinement process went on for ten long hours before all the extreme cold element was expelled. When it finally ended, Huang Xiaolong was ecstatic and relieved at the same time, his eyes sparkled staring at the cloud of refined azure green wind inside the Thousand Beast Cauldron. Although the cold element had been separated, it did not affect the spiritual benefits it would bring.

Then, Huang Xiaolong opened the lid of the Thousand Beast Cauldron, revealing within an azure snake about ten meters long and thick as an adult's arm that flew out, trying to escape. Dazzling azure energy flashed in midair, filling up an area of a hundred zhang in azure light, emanating a pulsating vibrant spiritual energy.

Such a dense natural spiritual energy!

Huang Xiaolong's eyes lit up as he quickly sat down in a meditative pose, running the Asura Tactics. He opened his mouth and sucked in akin to a whale drinking water, swallowing the cold azure energy flow into his body.

Not only did Huang Xiaolong not feel cold when the azure energy entered his body, instead, he felt extremely warm and comfortable, to the point of almost groaning aloud. Huang Xiaolong made every effort to run the Asura Tactics, controlling it to refine the azure natural spiritual energy. Instantly, Huang Xiaolong felt the fog pool of battle qi accumulated within his Qi Sea rumble violently.

Above his Qi Sea, the three mandate shapes―golden Primordial Divine Dragon, Archdemon, and the Golden Buddha shone brightly, while battle qi roared inside every inch of his meridians and veins.

Further down, Huang Xiaolong's dantian glowed a hazy aureate as the internal force in his dantian increased rapidly.

One hour, two hours...

In a mere two hours, Huang Xiaolong's battle qi cultivation broke through a small order. Gold, azure, midnight ink, and ember colored glows whirled endlessly around him.

Three days and three nights passed.

Huang Xiaolong, who had been sitting in a meditative pose, suddenly opened his eyes, a dark azure light flashed and disappeared in midair as the four-colored lights of gold, midnight ink, azure, and ember dissipated.

Huang Xiaolong immersed his spiritual sense internally to check the situation inside his body and cultivation and was delighted to discover that after three days of refining and absorbing the azure energy, his cultivation broke through from mid-Xiantian Seventh Order to peak mid-Xiantian Seventh Order.

Moreover, the internal force in his dantian was more abundant, with signs of transforming into a liquid state. This was the precursor to internal force evolving into true essence force! This made Huang Xiaolong unable to calm down for a long time.

If his internal force could evolve into true essence force, it meant that he could successfully step into a stage where generations of Huang Family ancestors had failed, becoming 'Immortal' as civilization on Earth would term it.

An atmosphere of strong confidence burst forth from Huang Xiaolong's body.

Huang Xiaolong turned to look at the remaining azure cold wind hovering in the space above. Previously, the Thousand Beast Cauldron only sucked and refined in a tenth of the extreme cold wind. Once again Huang Xiaolong guided the Linglong Treasure Pagoda to approach the hovering azure cold wind and initiated the Thousand Demon Engulfing Destruction Array inside the Thousand Beast Cauldron to expel the cold element within.

Once the cold element was eliminated, Huang Xiaolong absorbed and refined the Xiantian spiritual energy within, time and again, repeating the same steps.

It was slightly over a month later that Huang Xiaolong finally finished refining the azure cold wind, propelling him to break through to Xiantian Eighth Order, reaching peak early-Xiantian Eighth Order at the end.

If word got out that someone broke through to peak early-Xiantian Eighth Order from a peak mid-Xiantian Seventh Order in slightly over a month's time, it would be hard to imagine the stir it would cause in the cultivation world.

Before arriving at the bottom of the rift, even Huang Xiaolong would find it hard to believe it himself.

Not only his battle qi, even his internal force took a great leap forward, the fog-like internal force in his dantian turned dense and viscous, floating above his dantian.

This was definitely a sign that his internal force was on the verge of turning into liquid form! Just a little bit more was needed to succeed.

Nourished by the half-formed true origin force in his dantian, Huang Xiaolong felt that with every breath he took, his flesh and body grew stronger visibly. Once the force in his dantian was fully turned into true origin force, his flesh and body would continue to be nourished at all times, every minute, every second, being strengthened. This was more beneficial and effective to Huang Xiaolong than taking grade eight or grade nine spirit pellets that enhanced physical strength.

'Now that I've advanced to Xiantian Eighth Order, I wonder how many giant puppets I can control now.' Huang Xiaolong mused. Not wasting time, he disappeared from the spot, entering the third layer of the Linglong Treasure Pagoda. Running the Ancient Puppetry Art, he started gathering spiritual force to brand the seventh giant puppet's mind. It didn't take long for him to succeed.

He then moved on to the eighth puppet. When Huang Xiaolong finished branding the tenth puppet and wanted to control the eleventh puppet, his spiritual force was unable to support him and the attempt failed. Only then was Huang Xiaolong willing to stop, but he was still satisfied with the result.

He realized that to fully control all nineteen giant puppets, he had to break through to the Saint realm. After branding the tenth giant puppet, Huang Xiaolong appeared inside the rift, exploring the ground by flying with Godly Mt. Xumi.

After flying slowly for half an hour, all he could see was barren ground the entire way. Not a single leaf of green grass. In an environment dominated by the azure cold wind, not to mention plants, even a Saint realm expert could not survive in such conditions for long. Still, the path stretched further, the end had yet to be seen even after an hour of flight.

Although Huang Xiaolong had refined the azure cold wind, the frigid cold air remained, thus he continued to explore using the Godly Mt. Xumi. What baffled Huang Xiaolong was, the deeper he went, the stronger the cold atmosphere seemed to grow.

Another half an hour passed before Huang Xiaolong detected a small lake, perhaps a cold spring would be more accurate. The water bubbling up from the spring was dark green in color, whereas above the spring were flows of azure cold air that formed endlessly.

"This, could it be...?!" Huang Xiaolong was stunned. Did the azure cold wind at the bottom of this rift originate from this cold spring?!

What was this cold spring exactly! There was a hundred zhang distance between them and he was inside the Godly Mt. Xumi, yet Huang Xiaolong felt the terrifying extreme frigid air coming from the cold spring.

However, just as terrifying the extreme frigid air was, it also contained abundant spiritual energy. Huang Xiaolong activated the Eye of Hell to search within the small lake and saw that there were actually fish swimming within!

Fish!

But these weren't normal fish, they were something transformed from the natural spiritual energy in the air. Fish born from natural spiritual energy!

Huang Xiaolong was overjoyed, this was a treasure even a Saint realm expert would go crazy for, ah. Taking one could not only enhance one's strength, it also tempered one's flesh, muscles, and bones, akin to being reborn from the soul to every inch of the physical body, including internal organs, even to the ends of the hair. Removing the body's impurities, when one cultivates later on, it brings unimaginable benefits, especially in terms of absorbing spiritual energy.

Chapter 297: Tree of the Divine World

He would never have expected that at the bottom of this rift would exist such a treasure! Even with Huang Xiaolong's calm demeanor, he couldn't help getting excited, moreover, in this small cold spring pond, he detected two natural spiritual energy fish, not one!

Two natural spiritual energy fish! It took Huang Xiaolong some time before he could calm down...

It was fortunate that he had Heavenly Treasures like Godly Mt. Xumi, otherwise, not even Saint realm experts could reach this far in the rift. 'Even the top of the Heavenly Treasures List, Godly Mt. Xumi, was covered with a layer of crystallized ice due to the cold azure wind, as strong as a Saint realm expert's flesh is, it cannot compare to the Godly Mt. Xumi.' Huang Xiaolong thought to himself.

Then, the next step he needed to think of was how to refine those two fish.

The truth is, although Huang Xiaolong had broken through to Xiantian Eighth Order, his strength was still lacking in order to refine these natural spiritual energy fish, even taking into consideration the existence of the Thousand Beast Cauldron in the Linglong Treasure Pagoda, it was a trying task.

In the end, Huang Xiaolong observed the spiritual energy gathering around the cold spring like fog and decided to first refine it, increasing his strength. If he could advance to Xiantian Ninth Order after refining the spiritual energy around, he would have a chance to absorb and refine the two spiritual energy fish.

Although the spiritual energy around the cold spring could not compare to the two fish, it was sufficiently dense, the spiritual energy contained here was ten times stronger than the azure cold wind Huang Xiaolong had refined earlier.

Immediately, Huang Xiaolong brought out the Linglong Treasure Pagoda and started the Thousand Beast Cauldron array. Slowly but steadily, he absorbed and refined the spiritual energy with the Thousand Demon Engulfing Destruction Array, only stopping when he sensed that it was nearing the limit. Then, he initiated the Heaven and Earth Origin Reverting Array to dispel the cold element within, before swallowing and refining the pure spiritual energy in his body.

One day after another passed.

As Huang Xiaolong refined the spiritual energy around day in and day out, his battle qi cultivation enhanced rapidly, advancing into late-Xiantian Eighth Order before long.

One month later, he stepped into late-Xiantian Eighth Order.

The spiritual energy here was ten times or more abundant and rich than the azure cold wind he first came across. As Huang Xiaolong's strength continued to climb higher, the time required to refine the spiritual energy shortened as his speed increased. Two months later, he fully refined every shred of spiritual energy around, successfully advancing into peak late-Xiantian Eighth Order.

Peak late-Xiantian Eighth Order!

Half a step more to breakthrough to Xiantian Ninth Order.

Huang Xiaolong's enthusiasm dampened slightly. According to his original plan, if he could advance to Xiantian Ninth Order, there was a bigger chance he could refine and absorb the two spiritual energy fish, but now...

Huang Xiaolong hesitated a little as he stared at the two spiritual energy fish inside the pond. If he forcefully refined them, there was a possibility for the frigid cold element to enter his body. At that time, not only would his cultivation not increase, he would bring upon damaging consequences upon himself, the gains wouldn't make up for the loss.

He pondered for a moment and decided to first explore the place. After all, the two fish were in the pond, they couldn't fly away. With that in mind, Huang Xiaolong guided the Godly Mt. Xumi deeper in.

Flying using the Godly Mt. Xumi for a short while, suddenly the scenery up ahead changed, the barren and dry environment was replaced by lush greenery full of vitality, the soil was covered with a luxurious green coat. Furthermore, the rock walls on both sides, which were supposed to be hidden underneath a layer of ice, had plants and foliage covering the rocky surface.

They were like two different worlds.

What is happening?! Huang Xiaolong was stunned. Quickly guiding Godly Mt. Xumi to the edge of the greenery, Huang Xiaolong exited the Xumi Temple and appeared outside. The moment he was out, he felt a gentle warm breeze blowing, just like the summer wind, extremely comfortable, whereas taking a step back, biting cold wind seemed to penetrate bone-deep, as if his internal organs would freeze solid any moment.

This was like a two-layer world of ice and fire. Merely the distance of one step, yet two very distinct sensations.

A short while later, Huang Xiaolong returned to his senses. Looking in front, he was sure there was something strange, hence, he flew forward.

Half an hour later, Huang Xiaolong was standing in front of a tree!

A tree ten zhang tall, with flowing red energy at its trunk that looked like flames! In fact, this tree, from the trunk, branches, leaves, was entirely flaming red in color! Growing among the branches were a dozen or so fist-sized fiery red fruits. These pieces of fiery-red fruit exuded vast spiritual energy no weaker than the spiritual energy around the cold spring.

The only difference was that the spiritual energy from the cold spring contained extreme frigid energy within, tyrannical at the same time, while these pieces of fiery red fruit contained a gentle fire element. Standing beneath the tree was like standing in the sunlight, warm and cozy, serene and content.

"A tree like this could actually grow in this deep rift." Huang Xiaolong muttered as he studied the red tree.

Back when he was still in the Duanren Institute, he had gone through many books that introduced Martial Spirit World's odd wonders, but none of them mentioned about this particular tree or that cold spring.

Huang Xiaolong circled the tree as he pondered; could it be that this tree did not belong to the Martial Spirit World? A thought suddenly struck Huang Xiaolong's mind.

Godly Mt. Xumi was a treasure hailed from the divine Buddhist World, the Asura Tactics was the Netherworld's top cultivation technique... if things from Buddhist World and Netherworld could exist here in the Martial Spirit World, then there was a chance that this tree came from the Divine World!

"No matter, eat first, talk later." Seconds later, Huang Xiaolong shook his head for thinking too much. Converging these nonsensical thoughts, he sat down cross-legged on the ground and opened his mouth. A suction force pulled one of the fiery red fruits straight into his mouth as he started to run the Asura Tactics to absorb the spiritual energy within.

The instant the fiery-red fruit melt into his body, a warm energy traveled to his four limbs and every part of his body. The same situation when he refined the cold spring spiritual energy, the battle qi in his Qi Sea rolled and rumbled.

...

Again and again, battle qi crashed against the Ninth Order barrier. Two days later, Huang Xiaolong finally refined a piece of the fire-red fruit. Though he had yet to break through, he was closer than before. Huang Xiaolong continued without stopping, sucking in a second fruit into his body and started refining.

By the time he finished refining the second fruit, he finally broke into Xiantian Ninth Order. Despite that, Huang Xiaolong did not stop. He continued to refine the fiery-red fruits one by one.

Sitting cross-legged underneath the big tree, the twin dragon martial spirits hovered above Huang Xiaolong's head, the atmosphere of dragon might flooded the entire rift as glows of midnight black, gold, dark ember, and fiery-red swirled around Huang Xiaolong.

Breaking through Xiantian Ninth Order, the black and blue dragons reached the size of a hundred zhang in length, seemingly covering heaven and earth. Ancient True Dragon qi poured from the void above.

One month later, Huang Xiaolong, who was sitting underneath the tree, stopped at last. Getting up slowly, the ground shook beneath his feet. After refining all the fiery-red fruits, his cultivation reached peak mid-Xiantian Ninth Order!

Peak mid-Xiantian Ninth Order!

Feeling the abundant power inside his body, Huang Xiaolong couldn't help roaring towards the sky like a dragon. His roar reverberated through the rift, piercing the sky, reaching as far as a hundred miles around the Broken Tiger Rift area.

Running his battle qi, Huang Xiaolong stomped his feet on the ground, raising a cloud of sand. With Huang Xiaolong as the center, deep fissures lined the ground surface. Stones and rocks rolled down from both sides of the rift walls and the entire rift area seemed to be shaking.

This was Huang Xiaolong's current strengthㅡearth shattering might, enough to collapse a mountain.

Chapter 298: Refining the Spiritual Energy Fish

Huang Xiaolong recalled the blue and black dragons back into his body, the powerful atmosphere surging around him slowly converged.

A short while later, rocks and stones stopped rolling down from the rift walls.

Huang Xiaolong looked at the tree in front of him. A thought came to him and he suddenly struck a palm out at the trunk, but the tree didn't even shake! With Huang Xiaolong's current strength at peak mid-Xiantian Ninth Order, striking the flame tree actually didn't even make a single piece of tree bark fall. Not to mention, the branches and leaves remained still, unaffected.

Huang Xiaolong was amazed. Running his battle qi, increasing his power, he used both palms this time to strike on the tree trunk, 'Bang!' A loud blast rendered the air, yet the flaming tree didn't even shake.

In the end, Huang Xiaolong soul transformed with both black and blue dragon martial spirits, striking out at full force at the tree trunk. However, the three merely shook for a moment, just for a moment. Neither leaves of branches fell. Furthermore, at full force, Huang Xiaolong's palm didn't even manage to leave a print in the trunk. Forget palm print, there wasn't even a scratch at all.

Huang Xiaolong was greatly astonished. The sturdiness of this tree was a tad too terrifying. At his current level, the force from one of his palm was enough to blast an average Xiantian Seventh Order, even a Xiantian Eight Order into pieces without even soul transforming with his twin dragon martial spirits.

Yet, landing a full force attack on the tree trunk after soul transformation failed to damage this nameless fire tree in the slightest.

With a quick leap, Huang Xiaolong landed on one of the branches on top of the fire tree. Sitting down in a meditative pose, he ran the Asura Tactics and found that cultivating on the fire tree was much faster than sitting underneath it.

While Huang Xiaolong absorbed spiritual energy, the fire tree branches, leaves, and trunk would absorb the fire element energy from the air. As the fire element energy enveloped the tree, it also enveloped Huang Xiaolong wholly, giving him inexplicable comfort.

One day passed and Huang Xiaolong felt as if he was reborn from his soul to his flesh.

'This fire spiritual energy shouldn't be some average kind of spiritual energy.' Huang Xiaolong was delighted with the finding as the thought crossed his mind. Could the spiritual fire energy absorbed by this tree come from the Divine World?! Huang Xiaolong looked at the nameless fire tree, eyes twinkling.

Undoubtedly, this nameless fire tree was a great treasure, he had to think of a way to take it away with him. However, divine trees such as this one couldn't be placed into a spatial ring. Including the Asura Ring.

Still, Huang Xiaolong wanted to try. With a thought, the Asura Ring emerged on his finger and he infused it with battle qi as he tried to move the fire tree into the ring. The fiery red of the tree seemingly came alive, exuding a force that repelled Huang Xiaolong. Huang Xiaolong was sent staggering backward, his blood roared violently in his veins before it calmed down some time later.

Seeing this result, Huang Xiaolong shook his head and let the Asura Ring submerge again.

Huang Xiaolong's brows furrowed deeply staring at the fire tree. Then, an idea struck him! Swiftly calling out Godly Mt. Xumi. The Asura Ring may have failed, but what about Godly Mt. Xumi?

Under Huang Xiaolong's control, Godly Mt. Xumi flew up, hovering right above the fire tree. Huang Xiaolong waved his hands, sending multiple streams of battle qi into the Ten Buddha Formation at the center, initiating the array formation. Instantly, a blinding light burst forth from the Godly Mt. Xumi, reaching the sky, Buddhism energy spread out akin to the morning sunlight. Golden light sprinkled over the fire tree, enveloping the entire tree.

When the Buddhism energy enveloped the fire tree, Huang Xiaolong was delighted to find out that the fire tree didn't put up a resistance like it did before, it only emitted a gentle fiery glow.

The fiery flow blended in with Buddhism energy, glowing brighter, lighting up the entire rift like it was a surreal fantasy.

A moment later, the fire tree shook as its roots gradually left the ground, flying into the Godly Mt. Xumi, disappearing in an instant into the Godly Mt. Xumi's space.

Huang Xiaolong jumped with joy. He expected to exert some effort to move the tree into Godly Mt. Xumi, but the tree actually went in so easily.

He finally got the fire tree!

In a flicker, Huang Xiaolong appeared inside the Xumi Temple and saw that the fire tree was rooted next to the Ten Buddha Formation and the entire Xumi Temple felt warm and comfortable as a fire element spiritual energy flowed to every corner of the Xumi Temple.

Looking at the fire tree, Huang Xiaolong was in an extremely good mood. With the fire tree within the Ten Buddha Formation, he had the confidence to breakthrough to Saint realm and higherㅡGod Realm!

A while later Huang Xiaolong gradually calmed down and exited the Xumi Temple. Since he had broken through to Xiantian Ninth Order, reaching peak mid-Xiantian Ninth Order, it was time to refine the two spiritual energy fish.

Although the fire tree was taken away by Huang Xiaolong, that area of the rift was just as warm as spring, and the cold energy from the other side did not encroach over, despite the absence of the tree.

Huang Xiaolong traced his path back to the cold spring, and before long, he was standing at the edge of the small cold spring lake.

Observing the two spiritual energy fish swimming merrily in the water, Huang Xiaolong called out the Linglong Treasure Pagoda and initiated the Thousand Demon Engulfing Destruction Array. A powerful suction force swallowed the two fish into the cauldron.

The instant the two fish entered the Thousand Beast Cauldron, a layer of ice formed on the surface of the Linglong Treasure Pagoda. Huang Xiaolong swiftly infused his battle qi into the Heaven and Earth Origin Reverting Array within the Thousand Beast Cauldron to refine the two fish, expelling the cold element within. At the same time, a small part of his battle qi was sent into the Ten Buddha Formation, using the Buddhism energy to melt away the layer of azure ice on the Linglong Treasure Pagoda's surface.

But Huang Xiaolong was shocked when the layer of azure ice melted by the Buddhism energy formed again over the Linglong Treasure Pagoda. As if the two fish contained endless amounts of cold element, the layer of azure ice recurred time and again.

Even with Huang Xiaolong's peak mid-Xiantian Ninth Order strength, maintaining both sides' requirements of battle qi was onerous. Later, Huang Xiaolong needed to use the internal force in his dantian as support.

Now that Huang Xiaolong's internal force had almost fully transformed into true essence energy, he noticed that the Buddhism energy coming from the Ten Buddha Formation was denser and purer when internal force was used compared to his battle qi.

One hour passed.

Finally, the layer of azure ice covering the Linglong Treasure Pagoda's surface slowly melted and thinned, and three hours later, the layer of azure ice did not form again.

Seeing this, Huang Xiaolong was able to breathe out in relief at last, still, he dared not proceed carelessly, persevering in pushing the array inside the Thousand Beast Cauldron to refine the two fish, expelling the remaining cold elements.

Five days and five nights later, the Thousand Beast Cauldron trembled, shining brightly, the last shreds of the cold element were expelled from the two spiritual energy fish. When the lid was opened, both spiritual energy fish flew out from the cauldron in sparkling splendor.

Huang Xiaolong opened his mouth and a suction force drew both fish into his body. In that instant, spiritual energy akin to a boundless ancient sea roared to every inch of Huang Xiaolong's body. Terrified, Huang Xiaolong hurried to run the Asura Tactics, fervently absorbing and suppressing the spiritual energy, not letting it run amok.

While Huang Xiaolong was refining the spiritual energy fish, two figures were rushing towards the Broken Tiger Rift, stopping at the same rift edge above.

The new arrivals consisted of an elderly and a young man. Both men were clad in dark violet brocade robes, on the chest of their robes was embroidered the pattern of a six-horned devil scorpion.

"Are you sure that dragon's roar came from the bottom of this rift?" The old man Fenggong questioned.

Dai Li hurried to answer, "Yes, Master. At that time I was nearby this area, I heard it clearly."

Fenggong nodded as he stared down at the bottomless rift.

Chapter 299: At the Bottom of the Cold Spring

"Stand guard here, I'm going down to have a look." Fenggong solemnly said.

"Yes, Master." Dai Li answered respectfully.

Not delaying further, Fenggong's silhouette disappeared in a flicker, running his battle qi, he controlled his body to descend down the rift at a slow pace.

Similar to Huang Xiaolong's experience, the deeper down he went, the stronger the gusts of azure cold wind blew, at a higher frequency too. Several hundred meters down, Fenggong was forced to summon his martial spirit, the Six-horned Devil Scorpion, and soul transformed.

However, passing the one thousand five hundred meters mark, Fenggong couldn't withstand the frigid cold and had to return above.

Seeing his Master return, Dai Li quickly went up, inquiring cautiously, "Master, how was it?"

Fenggong shook his head saying, "The cold wind coming from the bottom of the rift is too strong, there's no way to reach the bottom." His body shuddered, expelling the frigid air that had entered into his body. Fenggong quickly took out a pellet and swallowed it down, circulating his battle qi. Only then did he manage to suppress the effects the azure cold wind.

Dai Li was evidently shocked at his Master's words, for he was well aware that his Master was a peak late-Xiantian Tenth Order expert, half a step into the Saint realm! Someone that was half a step into the Saint realm like his Master actually couldn't reach the bottom of the rift!

Noticing his disciple's expression, Fenggong explained, "In fact, many Saint realm experts had tried to go down this Broken Tiger Rift, but despite that, in the last twenty thousand years, I've yet to hear about anyone succeeding."

"Even Saint realm experts failed to reach the bottom?!" Dai Li was flabbergasted, this was his first time hearing this matter.

Fenggong nodded, "I didn't believe it either, but after that attempt just now, that rumor should be true."

"But Master, that dragon's roar at the bottom...?" Dai Li inquired.

Fenggong's tone was solemn, "These tens of thousands of years, in our Martial Spirit World, the Primordial Divine Dragon has been an extinct existence. That dragon roar was not made by a real dragon, more likely than not it was issued by a certain treasure. We'll stay here for the time being, to confirm if there's really a treasure being born."

Whereas at the bottom of the rift, Huang Xiaolong sat cross-legged beside the cold spring, refining the spiritual energy from the spiritual energy fish. Although five days had passed, the amount of spiritual energy inside his body remained abundant. The airflow around Huang Xiaolong gathered into a giant energy vortex, and in the eye of the vortex, aureate, ember, azure, and a black light glimmered endlessly.

The vortex grew bigger as time passed.

On the surface of Huang Xiaolong's skin, plumes of black soot appeared, they were impurities that had built up in his body being cleansed out.

Half a month passed.

The energy vortex around Huang Xiaolong reached the height of ten zhang, with howling cries as it rotated at high speed, hiding Huang Xiaolong's silhouette in the center as a stalwart force surged out.

After more than twenty days, close to a month's time, the energy vortex around Huang Xiaolong suddenly stopped, bursting in the air like a giant bubble and dissipating, revealing Huang Xiaolong's muscular physique at its center.

By this time, the robe he wore was shredded and pieces of cloth scattered in the surrounding. Huang Xiaolong's muscles looked as if they were sculpted, masculine and perfect with a face that was carved out of an artist's knife, eyes that resembled the vast galaxy framed by thick sword-like brows.

More than twenty days passed, Huang Xiaolong fully refined the spiritual energy fish. Checking his body's condition with his spiritual sense, Huang Xiaolong found that his battle qi cultivation had reached peak late-Xiantian Ninth Order, with signs of advancing to Xiantian Tenth Order any time.

Furthermore, his meridians and veins were tougher and larger; the blood running through his veins, his marrow, and flesh seemed to pulsate with a faint golden halo. He felt much lighter, and his soul, much clearer.

'The benefits of these spiritual energy fish are amazing!' Huang Xiaolong exclaimed in his heart. After undergoing the cleansing from the spiritual energy fish, Huang Xiaolong's body burst with power and vitality, his soul was also greatly enhanced, becoming stronger, so powerful that he felt hints of breaking through the fourth level of the Ancient Puppetry Art.

Suppressing the joy in his heart, Huang Xiaolong took out a new robe from the Asura Ring and put it on. Then, he brought out the Linglong Treasure Pagoda, sucking in the second spiritual energy fish into the Thousand Beast Cauldron, initiating the Heaven and Earth Origin Reverting Array to expel the cold element.

Twenty days came and went.

As the days passed, Huang Xiaolong managed to refine the remaining spiritual energy fish, finally entering Xiantian Tenth Order.

Xiantian Tenth Order!

Though it may be early Xiantian Tenth Order, Huang Xiaolong's strength had always been higher than the average warrior's. Even without soul transformation, a peak late-Xiantian Tenth Order would suffer gravely from Huang Xiaolong's punch.

Before entering the rift, Huang Xiaolong was still a Xiantian Seventh order, but now, several months later, he advanced into Xiantian Tenth Order. He couldn't help but marvel at the changes.

Huang Xiaolong stood up, eyes scanning around the rift, spreading out his spiritual sense. Being here for so many months, Huang Xiaolong had seen most of the places, but he did not find the so-called dwelling of that ancient God Tribe master.

Could that master's cultivation place not in this rift?

As Huang Xiaolong's spiritual senses spread out, a weak energy fluctuation rippled from the bottom of the cold spring lake. Weak as it may be, Huang Xiaolong detected it the moment the energy rippled.

His eyes were attracted towards the cold spring. Was there something hidden beneath the cold spring?

Pondering over the matter, Huang Xiaolong decided to enter the cold spring and check it out. He immediately brought out the Godly Mt. Xumi and disappeared within, guiding the Godly Mt. Xumi from the Ten Buddha Formation to enter the cold spring lake.

Submerged within, as far as the eyes could see was an endless blue.

And nothing else.

Going further down, he already reached the bottom of the cold spring, but other than sand and mud, there was only more sand and mud. Huang Xiaolong frowned, he was certain that the weak energy fluctuation earlier originated under the cold spring, how could there be nothing around.

As Huang Xiaolong controlled the Godly Mt. Xumi to explore further, a turbulent force struck, causing Godly Mt. Xumi to shake.

What's happening?! The scenery in front of Huang Xiaolong shifted as he entered another space.

The view before him was a lush green space with fragrant flowers and cheerful birdsongs ringing in the air, all kinds of spiritual herbs and elixirs filled the ground, and a waterfall up ahead. This was paradise.

"This... could it be that ancient God Tribe master's cultivation space?!" Huang Xiaolong's eyes sparkled.

He must have guessed it right! That ancient God Tribe master's cultivation dwelling was actually built beneath the cold spring, it if weren't because of the Linglong Treasure Pagoda allowing him to refine the cold element within the cold spring, if it weren't for the Godly Mt. Xumi, if it weren't for that weak fluctuation earlier, he may have never located this place.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes looked around, falling onto the many herbs and elixirs on the ground.

"Seven Colors Spirit Mushroom!"

"Nine Leaves Purple Grass!"

"Fervid Yang Fruit!"

Huang Xiaolong was exclaiming the names of each one.

The herbs and elixirs spread casually over the space were all rare materials, and judging from their appearance, each and every one of them was over ten thousand years.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes shone with ecstasy; all these are treasures, ah! Not only that, there were also many that he couldn't name.

It was quite a while before Huang Xiaolong managed to tear his eyes away from these elixirs towards the several small straw huts nearby the waterfall.

'This is where that ancient God Tribe master cultivated? Isn't this a little too humble?'

Chapter 300: Divine Grade Spirit Pellet

Huang Xiaolong flickered into a blur, landing close to the several straw huts...

There were a total of six straw huts, picturesque in their disorder, as if they were part of nature, carrying with them a charm from an ancient past.

He opted for the hut in the center and went in.

Inside the straw hut, a messy room welcomed Huang Xiaolong, odd things strewn over here and there. Catching sight of something in a corner, Huang Xiaolong walked over and blew the dust away with a flick of his sleeve, revealing a stack of books.

It was unknown what materials were used to make these books. They were pale yellow in colour and even after several thousands of years, they were still in good condition.

Huang Xiaolong's hand formed a suction force and one of the books flew to his hand. Looking at the cover, the four characters title was written in ancient text. Taking a moment to interpret the words, he read softly: "Fiendgod Treasured Reflection." He opened the book, reading page to page.

This book, Fiendgod Treasured Reflection, depicted events of ancient times related to the God Tribes and Devil Race.

After he finished reading the book, Huang Xiaolong moved on to the other books from the stack. Most of the contents in these books were records related to ancient tribes and races in that era, no cultivation techniques nor battle skills.

Huang Xiaolong was disappointed. To him, these books weren't of much use. What he needed most at the moment were things that could aid him in enhancing his cultivation.

Still, regardless of these books' usefulness, Huang Xiaolong moved all the books into the Asura Ring one by one as he read through them. These books weren't useful to him, but if put out for auction, he would probably get some good stuff in exchange.

Having dealt with the books, his eyes wandered to another section of the hut and walked over.

In this corner, piled up high, were different ores and metals that were also covered in dust. Huang Xiaolong swept the layer of dust away with a simple wave of his hand.

"This is Purpleblood Silver Crystal!"

His gaze were attracted by a palm-sized, translucent red ore nestled amongst the pile of ores when the dust lifted and exclaimed out loud. This Purpleblood Silver Crystal was extremely rare, it was born from hard to find bloody mine veins. If taken out for auction, it would likely fetch a much higher price than ten pieces of grade one spirit stones.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes swept over the other dozens of ores and metals.

"Fire Flame Black Iron!"

"Ash-gray Blood Magnetite!"

"Moontide Stone!"

The other dozens of ores and metals were all materials hard to find in Martial Spirit World. Some of them even disappeared more than one thousand years back.

Eyes shining brightly, Huang Xiaolong moved all of them into his Asura Ring.

Moments later Huang Xiaolong came out from the central straw hut and entered the hut beside it. The inside of this straw hut was slightly smaller compared the one in the center. Placed at the center of the hut was a pill furnace. Again, Huang Xiaolong didn't know what materials the pill furnace was made of, the furnace body was a mass of matte black. There was a jade drawer placed at a corner of the hut. On top of the flat surface, there were several small jade bottles.

'It seems like this is a pill refining room.' Huang Xiaolong thought to himself. Taking another look around the hut, his eyes once again fell onto the jade drawer. More accurately, on the several small jade bottles on top.

A suction force came from his hand and one of the jade bottles fell into his palm. The jade bottle was pure light red in color and felt warm to the touch, making him wonder what kind of jade it was made of.

Even more curious was what kind of medicinal pellet it held inside!

Carefully, Huang Xiaolong opened the lid and an alluring medicinal fragrance immediately filled the hut, spreading to every corner, actually forming into something that looked like a little elf.

Watching the scene in front of him, Huang Xiaolong's eyes were the size of fists due to shock.

This, could this be divine grade spirit pellet!

Divine grade! Only a divine grade spirit pellet could cause such a manifestation!

Huang Xiaolong peered inside the jade bottle excitedly and saw an amiable, floating little Daoist man in cross-legged position! The little Daoist man was shrouded in a hazy gray halo.

He was honestly stunned, then understanding set in. This little Daoist man was likely a transformation of the divine grade spirit pellet. Some high-grade divine spirit pellet like the spiritual energy fish could take shape in another form.

While Huang Xiaolong's thoughts were turning at rapid speed, the little Daoist man opened his eyes, taking a glance at Huang Xiaolong. A streak of lightning flashed in his eyes and Huang Xiaolong felt something collide with his mind with great momentum, causing him to lose focus, however, he managed to recover in the blink of an eye.

Watching Huang Xiaolong recover so fast shocked the little Daoist. He purely focuses on soul force cultivation, warriors under the Saint realm shouldn't be able to break his soul attack. This brat in front of him was probably not a Saint realm expert, yet this young man wasn't overwhelmed by his soul force attack.

Whereas Huang Xiaolong, who nearly fell into the little Daoist man's plot of being controlled, was also taken aback. He didn't expect a little Daoist man evolved from a divine grade pellet knew method of soul control!

Judging from the attack earlier, this little Daoist man's cultivation wasn't weak at all, close to a human Saint realm expert!

"Young man, it's surprising that you managed to enter this Eminent Holiness space." At this point the Daoist spoke, "How about we discuss a deal?"

"A deal?" Huang Xiaolong remained calm on the surface while sneering inwardly. He wanted to see what this little Daoist was playing at.

The Daoist continued, "This Eminent Holiness space was opened by Supreme Eminent Holiness during the ancient era. Left inside here is an Eminent Holiness Technique that only I know how to get, as long as you let me go I will tell you where this godly Eminent Holiness Technique is."

"Oh~, really?" Huang Xiaolong remained calm on the surface but he was sneering inside. With a wave of his hand, a bright light flickered and the Linglong Treasure Pagoda materialized above his head.

What so-called Eminent Holiness Supreme Technique? Huang Xiaolong obviously didn't believe one word. Even if what the little Daoist man said was really true, Huang Xiaolong held no interest, it was enough that he had the Asura Tactics and Godly Xumi Art, as for battle skills, he had them in abundance and was definitely not lacking.

What Huang Xiaolong truly lacked were miraculous pellets and elixirs that could help him enhance his battle qi cultivation, and this little Daoist man in front of him was exactly the panacea he was looking for!

This little Daoist man's cultivation was quite formidable, however, Huang Xiaolong has the Linglong Treasure Pagoda, wanting to refine 'it' wouldn't be difficult.

"This! A heavenly treasure, the Linglong Treasure Pagoda!" When the little Daoist saw the Linglong Treasure Pagoda Huang Xiaolong called out, he couldn't help exclaiming.

Huang Xiaolong paused briefly, this little Daoist recognized the Linglong Treasure Pagoda...

"Correct, this is the Linglong Treasure Pagoda." Huang Xiaolong smirked smugly.

"Not so fast!" How could the little Daoist not realize what Huang Xiaolong planned by this point, hastily shouted: "Young man, don't you desire the Eminent Holiness Technique?! That is a high-grade Heaven rank cultivation technique, even during the ancient era it was a much coveted high-grade cultivation technique. After cultivating it, you would possess a godly holy power."

"Refining me will only enhance your cultivation by a tiny level, it's a vast difference if you get the Eminent Holiness Technique!"

While the little Daoist was busy persuading Huang Xiaolong, a great suction force descended over it from the Linglong Treasure Pagoda, pulling both the little Daoist and the red jade bottle into the Thousand Beast Cauldron. Then, the Heaven and Earth Origin Reverting Array initiated, pressuring the jade bottle from all directions.

"You punk, let me out!"

"You think you can refine me by relying on the Linglong Treasure Pagoda?!"

...

"I'm going to kill you!"

The divine grade pellet Daoist's raging wrath rang out endlessly from the Thousand Beast Cauldron.

Huang Xiaolong remained unperturbed as he continued to infuse the Thousand Beast Cauldron with battle qi, slowly melting away the hazy gray halo of protective vigor qi around the little Daoist.

Although this little Daoist was the manifestation of the divine grade pellet and a tough nut to crack, compared to refining the spiritual energy fish, this was by far easier many times over.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.7K 32
Just wangxian oneshots.
2.6K 29 12
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 ? 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧�...
3.2K 198 12
≫ 「 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 」 - ❝ 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺...
12.2K 509 16
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚒 𝚠𝚞𝚡𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜? 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎? 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍? �...