Unbreakable Ties (book 1)

By twippu

When she goes against Neji in the chunin exams, she didn't expect to have it change her life and how she live... More

How It Began
Rum Money
A Hellhole of a Place
Training Corp
Cheating
Psychotic Love
Graduation and Suspision
An Unexpected Reunion
Dead
Treason
Gramps
Suspect
Female Titan
Trust No One
Back Home
Love has No Limits
Boundaries

She's Alive

2.5K 58 6
By twippu

No Pov:
The village of Konoha was mourning the loss of Hinata Hyuuga. "Why are they burying nothing?" Naruto boomed as Sakura punches him, "Are you that stupid! She fell in that pit!" Sakura growled.

Sasuke glanced at them, soon quickly walking away.

He sighs looking at the sunset by the cherry blossoms. "What are you doing here, sensei." he said as Kakashi appeared on a bench, "Sorry, just that funerals aren't really my thing." he shrugged.

Sasuke grunted, looking at the sky.

"Do you think she's dead, sensei." he finally says to Kakashi. He looked at Sasuke, "Not really sure. You?"

Sasuke smirked, "I know that she's not dead. That's not her." He blushed at his answer, continuing to walk back to his house. "I just know you are," he muttered to himself.

"I will find you someday, Hime-chan..."
                       ________________
Author the Baka: short chapter, srry........

Vote

Comment

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.1K 23
Y/n L/n is a Marleyan warrior, a nurse and the kindest person you would meet, coming across her starboy 'Kruger' changes so many to the story. Her a...
18.1K 298 23
After the War, Sakura is living her life with unexpected love, lust, and pain. Sasuke, Neji, Kakashi?? Though she tries to stay above it all, she fee...
12.3K 317 19
You are struggling to survive in the underground. Your dad died and your mom gets together with a horrible man which led to her death.... You try to...
14.4K 389 12
takes After the second half of the Chunin Exams Naruko is passed over by Kakashi to train Sasuke. Angry, she storms out and runs far away to an almos...