Foreign

De acussed

the ruination and redemption of a girl that realizes her worth before it was too late. dedicated to the women... Mais

00.
1
2
3m
4
5
6
7
8
9
10m
11
12
13
14
15
16m
17
18
19m
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29m
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38m
39
40
42
43
44
REDEMPTION
45

41

822 46 29
De acussed

I had decided it was best for me to begin helping at Florence's office. I had become her assistant, helping her take calls, filing away things. And taking her out to lunch.

It was now well into the middle of October, the leaves had turned into a beautiful auburn color. A nice chill in the air.

I wore a beige long sleeve sweater that dropped down to the start of my thigh, and a brown slip dress underneath that stopped inches above my ankle. And...some ankle boots. I was all covered up today because I've been unusually cold.

I take a seat at my desk, that was a few feet away from Florence's office. I yawned, feeling exhausted, I shook my head lightly. Pushing back my hair with my fingers.

I started up the computer in front of me, watching as the Dell logo popped up lighting up the screen. I was busy zoning out, that I didn't hear the clearing of a throat. It was until a hand was placed on my shoulder that I snapped out of my daze.

"Oh!" I said, shocked to see Jonatan Moreau. The handsome man smiled down at me. "Good morning, Mr. Moreau." It was different to see how Florence and Jonatan continue to be with each other. I've actually never seen them together in the same room talking with one another.

But, usually four times a day someone calls and Florence answers and closes the door to her office and they talk for hours.

"Good morning to you too, Miss Sanchez." He greeted back, I was still wary of him. And I would rather not be near him, or talk with him ever. "How have you been, darling?" There was a sinister smirk on his lips. "You've been handling this lifestyle..." He suddenly trails off, his smirk dropping as he looked down at my finger with the blood red ruby that was wrapped around the ring finger.

I felt myself getting scared. "I've been well, thank you. Um, Florence should be getting here soon enough. Would you like me to set you up in her office?" I rambled, putting my hand behind my back. Jonatan's eyes narrowed on me, he clicked his tongue and his smile reappeared.

"Sure." He answered shortly, I nodded my head smiling. I stood up and walked him towards the door I was sure he knew well enough.

I opened it for him, "Would you like some coffee?" I offered, a nervous turn in my stomach causing me to shift on my feet.

"I'm fine, thank you dear." With that I closed the door behind me and walked back to my desk. I start putting together cases for Florence, answering the one or two calls that came in.

"Good morning, Ava." A double chocolate frappe was put in front of me on my desk. I stood up and grinned at Florence, we leaned into each other and kissed cheeks.

"Morning thank you, I got a few calls from some clients. But more importantly, Jonatan is here. I set him up in your office." I watched as Flo's tan cheeks went pink.

"Well then, um-" She started to fix her hair, and I giggled shaking my head.

"You look amazing. I'll make sure to handle everything until you two are finished." I assured her, she smiled at me thankfully. She squeezed my hands.

"Thank you, I'll see you later." Florence walked off, her short heeled shoes, clicking along the hard tile floor. God, Florence still dressed so amazing. I take note of the white bellbottom pant with the silk black button up that was tucked in.

I winced, my boobs that had bounced as I took a seat, were killing me. I whimper, trying to massage them but it was thrown in my face. A bigger pain erupting.

I guess my period is coming soon. I silently guessed in my head. I stretch my back a little, trying to release the tension I was feeling in my lower back.

Another month has passed since Dante had went away. He said the longest he should be away for is three months. But now I had something to worry about.

I paced around my bedroom. My hands shaking. "Something isn't right." I mumbled. I stop my nervous walking and squat down, only in my underwear and a thin spaghetti strap. Kona walks over to me, letting out a cute small meow as she brushes against me.

I smile at her nervously. "Kona." I whine as I pick her up and bury my face in her small body.

I had spotted, but after that nothing came. There was no full period of that makes sense. Tears start to form in my eyes as I start to connect the dots. I quickly stand up, I would get this over with. I doubt that what I was thinking was true but it's best to get tested anyways.

I grab a pair of pants and slip them on my long legs. I grabbed my backpack and bent down, pressing a kiss to Kona's head. "I'll be back baby." I told her as I rushed downstairs. I kicked on some shoes and I was out the door.

I sat in the lobby of the clinic, finishing the documents they gave me to fill out. Once I did I simply returned it to the lady in the booth. I sat back down and looked to the lady with a small toddler in her arms. The boy must've been about three years old. I smiled at him, noticing he was looking back at me. His big brown eyes lit up and he returned my smile with a huge cheeky grin of his own. A dimple popping out on his cute little chubby cheeks.

I chuckled, and I suddenly felt a good sort of anxiousness. If I were pregnant...I'd be happy. It's been a dream of mine to have a family. Have a close knit family, be it one child or more. I'd love them all unconditionally and care for them with all my might.

I wanted to prove my own crazy family wrong. I wanted to prove Dante's family wrong as well.

"Miss Sanchez?" I looked up, a nurse was looking around the group.

I quickly stood up, "Here." I said meekly, suddenly feeling a wave of jitteriness.

"This way please." I followed the man into door which led to the actual hospital part of the building. He walked me to a room, speaking to me in French and telling me the doctor would be in any second.

I sat on the bed, playing with my ring as my lips trembled. Why was I this happy? I'd put this baby in a bad predicament. The baby would be loved by me and only me, perhaps.

But God, Would I love that baby. I would do anything, anything for that baby.

"Miss Sanchez?" I looked up, the doctor coming in. She smiled at me through her glasses.

"It says here you'd like a pregnancy test done?" I nod my head.

"Y-yes please." I stuttered like a fool. She chuckled at me.

"No need to be nervous. This is a safe space here, okay? Now, I'm Doctor Avet..."

I played with the ends of my hair, they told me it would take about fifteen minutes to get the test back. But it's felt like all eternity. I tap my foot, trying to find away out of this loophole of anxiety.

I freeze as I hear the door open, Doctor Avet was smiling at me. As she said the four words that changed my life, I couldn't help but start bawling. "Congratulations. You're a mother."

The kind woman left me alone, I pressed my hand against my stomach. "Oh my goodness," I sniffled. I let out a breathy chuckle. "Oh my gosh. Hello, hello little baby." I said aloud to my stomach.

"Take these, these are prenatal vitamins. You are already two months along so it's kind of a late start but don't worry over that...and, sorry to pry but is the father still in your life." Doctor Avet asked, I felt my happiness dip a little.

"Yes, he is. I'll make sure to tell him today. Thank you so much Doctor Avet." I almost skip out of the door.

I let out a loud squeal, my hands still touching my stomach that barely showed anything. "Oh, I love you so so much. Baby, you're an absolute blessing."

hey sweethearts! So, before the groans and yells at me!!!! I need you to comment an answer that I'm asking PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO it's very important and I need to get an insight with you guys.

So, should something really really reallyyyyy bad happen.

Or something bad, but not crushing to the fact imma have all of you crying and I'll be crying to.

Please comment on those slots above.

REMEMBER-really bad!!!! Or bad!!!! It's up to you (kinda I just want to save your emotions lol) so please help me

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.9K 173 24
A dengerous, cold and ruthless Mafia x A soft, cute and innocent girl Enjoy!! 🐨
18.5K 638 43
When an independent girl moves to the big city, unknowing of whose city she's just stepped into. - Mafia romance - Employee and boss - Possessive
50.9K 2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
71.4K 6.9K 43
Rosemary Roland was stuck between a rock and a hard place. As much as she wanted to live the lavish life that she was accustomed to, she wasn't too s...