The Deal (Billdip one shot)

By brandnewusername

Bill was summoned for an interesting and rather perverted reason... ___________________ Yaoi, smut, pics aren... More

The Deal (Rewritten)
Bonus!
Bonus 3!
Extra!
Hi
Art
Different Behavior (Willdip)
Dreams (Willdip)
Supposed Anonymity
Topic of Moving in
Pretty boy (Willdip)
Just Say My Name

Bonus 2!

10.8K 170 64
By brandnewusername

Oh well, I made another one.

This time, I'm trying out the Reverse Falls, Willdip. I hope it's good, and that you like it.

Btw, Dipper is a young adult.

__________________________________

Dipper let out a hiss of frustration, slamming the book and started to pace, and summoned his demon.

"Y yes sir?" Will asked, focusing on his tie, unable to meet the other's eyes.

"Get me something to get rid of this stress." Dipper ordered, glaring at the stuttering mess annoyedly. "Now!"

Will got out a, "Yes sir!" And promptly teleported.

Not three seconds later, he returned with a bottle of whatever the hell it was.

"Is this what you think I meant and is it strong?" Dipper snapped, grabbing the bottle.

"I it's a normal w way for h humans. A and yes." Will stuttered, eyes glued to the floor.

"And you take me for a 'normal' human." Dipper sneered, opening the bottle, still unnamed, and got a glass.

Will didn't reply, staring at the shiny leather of his shoes, quite expensive, and turned to leave.

"Did I say you can leave, you pathetic excuse for a demon?" Dipper snapped, making him freeze and shake his head. "Useless thing. Leave then."

Will teleported with no hesitance to his 'room.'

What a room. He lived in the dungeons under the mansion.

He took a shaky breath and relaxed, leaning on the wall and slid down.

Then violently flinched when he had another call, this time Mabel, and he silenced his pitiful whine and obeyed.

"Do I look better with silver or gold, Will?" Mabel asked, holding two different earrings up. She was dressed beautifully, with a deep blue dress adorned with sapphires and her handy headband with her gemstone.

The half of the gemstone that allowed them to control him.

"S silver." Will said, not meeting her eyes as well.

Her hypnotizing gaze and bewitching smile were never to be trusted. Her beautiful facade hid cruel and manipulative intentions. She loved to get him into trouble and never shown genuine kindness to him.

"Wonderful, I thought so as well." She said, removing her other jewel earrings. "Is my Brother not getting what what he wants?"

He shook his head, wanting to retreat to his room.

"Hmm, I should return the page he wants soon."

His head snapped up, looking at the mistress with confusion.

"Keep your lips zipped." She said, her eyes playful. "You won't tell him a thing even if he beats you till you're unable to move. Got it?"

Reluctantly, he nods, feeling miserable as she left, allowing him to leave.

Back to his cell, he banged the back of his head to the wall, keeping his screams of frustration muffled with his gloved hand.

After a few moments, his eyelids were getting droopy and he closed them, preparing for a needed sleep.

But the master Gleeful never cared if he was sleep deprived to call him.

He appeared before the slightly drunken man, stumbling as his feet hit the floor.

"Pathetic." Dipper scoffed, his speech not slurred by the strong liquid Will had gotten from a friend.

"'M sorry, sir." He said, deciding to float as his shaky legs were not to be trusted.

"Where's Mabel off to? I've seen the car off." He demanded, his eyes to the window.

"On a date, I believe." He said, remembering the call earlier when he was passing by her to answer Dipper's call.

"To see Northwest?" Dipper tutted. "Her newest obsession after the Pines?"

"Might be." Will said.

"What did she talk to you about before leaving?"

Will tensed, the immediate words were on the tip of his tongue, but the order kept them from leaving his lips. His lips seemed glued shut.

"Well?"

"A about wh which earrings would l look better." He finally choked out, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"That's not the whole truth, Will." Dipper said, his voice dangerously low.

He didn't say anything, the unwilling disobedience beginning to piss off Dipper.

"Must I make you talk, William?" Dipper growled, walking to him.

"I'm o ordered n not to." He choked out, an immediate, painful shock going through his spine.

"I'm the one you're to obey first, only me." Dipper snarled, his hand twitching. "Even if you're burning alive, you're to answer me truthfully and immediate." He struck out, his fist catching his jaw and he flew to the wall from the force.

He didn't say anything and he prepared for the pain to come. He shut his eyes and waited.

Dipper let out a sound of disapproval and disgust as his hands began to glow.

Screams filled the mansion.

After the whole punishment, he was left lying on the floor, a black liquid flowing out of every wound on Will's body. Splotches of the demon blood covering Dipper's cheek and his sleeves and shirt.

"This," Dipper said, walking to the shaking demon. "Was much more fun than getting drunk." He knelt down on one leg and reached for the demon, who flinched in response.

He pat him, enveloping him in a blue glow and walked to the bed, floating the injured demon along and set him on the bed.

He took out a vial, after removing his clothes, and poured a small amount on his hands and started to rub it into the many wounds, whip wounds, and a small smile formed on his lips as the demon violently jerked away from the stinging, healing substance.

"Hush, Will." He said, unpleasantly soothing.

After the painful ordeal, Will had no more wounds, just added scars, and he laid on the blood stained bed.

"You're so alluring when you're defeated, William." Dipper chuckled, stroking his cheek with one finger.

He ran a hand across the newly scarred chest, pleased at his work as he leaned closer to the demon's face. He nipped his jaw and pressed a little too hard at one sensitive spot and loved the pained whimper emitted by his demon.

Dipper pulled away and removed his dress shirt, positioning himself between the demon's legs and placing his hand beside Will's head. He traced each of the scars, pressing his nails into some and hovered his lips above the demon's own, his breath smelling of sharp mint.

"Who do you belong to, William?" Dipper asked, grinding against his crotch, making the demon groan.

"Y you." Will said, moving to look away, but Dipper's hand grabbed his chin, keeping him looking at him, or his eyes went to his ear.

"Don't look away, William." Dipper growled, slamming his lips to the other's, digging his nails into that one sensitive scar.

Will obediently opened his mouth, allowing the invading tongue to slither in and explore its territory.

"Do you listen to me," He said, pulling away and leaned to his ear. "Or to Mabel?"

"You." Will said, relaxing more as he wasn't looking into Dipper's cold eyes.

"Good boy." He chuckled, nipping his ear once before pulling away and removed the demon's last bits of clothing. Then opened a nearby drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube, taking out his cock and lathering it.

Will kept his eyes shut, biting his lip as his legs were lifted and chains appeared, catching his wrists and keeping them above his head. Other chains came from the ceiling and his Master lifted his hips along with his legs to keep them up.

Dipper stared at the trembling demon and his eyes softened a bit, then filled with voyeur as he positioned his cock to his hole and pushed in, watching him tense and bite in his moan of pain.

Will continuously tried to relax as the intruding object in his ass continued to push in, silently cursing himself. He should be used to this.

Dipper grew impatient and simply thrusted the last remaining inches into the tight heat and muffled his groan, leaning over and placing his hand beside the demon's head once more.

He waited a minute, then pulled back, till only the tip was left in, and slammed back in, pleased when the demon let out a moan of pained pleasure. He buried his face into Will's neck, teeth latching on and sucking as he started at a slow pace.

Will panted breathily, gripping on the chains right as Dipper started to thrust faster and harder, moaning when he bit into the junction where his neck and shoulder met. He both liked and disliked this activity. Where he gained pleasure after a beating. But of being so uncomfortably close to his Master.

He cried out when his cock brushed against the little bundle of nerves. His Master pausing, then adjusting his position to aim at that spot, resuming his fast pace.

Dipper pulled his head back to watch Will, one of the things he liked to do, during this activity and outside of this activity. Always watching. Studying.

Will threw his head back as he suddenly came, his walls clamping tightly on the cock inside of him and his cum on his and Dipper's chest.

Dipper bit his lip when this happened, nearly stopping, but continued, his own end nearing.

Will let out his moans, too weak to muffle them as his oversensitive body received the pangs of pleasure as his prostate was mercilessly pounded into.

Then, Dipper suddenly caught his lips, swallowing his moans as he came, deep into him and bit down ln his lip.

He rode off the high with his thrusts and then stopped, deep inside him, panting into Will's neck.

Eventually, he pulled out, staring down at the sleeping demon, with both annoyance and another unknown emotion.

He scoffed and went to the bathroom, staring at his cum stained chest with irritation. Showered, then brushed his teeth.

He walked back into his room to find the sheets replaced and his demon gone, likely to his dungeon to sleep.

He frowned, huffing a sigh and fell on his bed. After a moment, he blinked and found he was disgusted with himself. For what?

For feeling clingy, wanting to cuddle with a warm body. He really should stop with this, he's getting soft.

________________________

Hehe, I told myself that the first bonus was going to be the last.

And then I read a comment that wanted more and I gave in to the little me that wants to please everyone.

I hope you liked this one. I'm starting to like a dominant Dipper, or at least Reverse Dipper.

This might as well be the last one (unless there's another commenter who wants even more).

I'm weak to temptation 😆😝😅
(I find I might, just might, make a short story with this, intrigued about this. Short tho)

Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.7K 42
Do you like BillDip and WillDip? Well, this book fills your BillDip/WillDip needs! This book is a bunch of Oneshots that are suggested or my own idea...
289K 4.4K 18
I really like billdip so yea... fight me.
58K 1K 25
[Warning ⚠️ Mature content] I am not happy with the amount of Cross x Epic on Wattpad! So here is my book! THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER OPEN
265K 9.6K 22
Dipper and Mabel are back for their annual summer trip and are ready for new adventures. Dipper, however, has been hiding some secrets he isn't too p...