Invincible

Jepnox2nd

Еще

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-480
481-500
501-520
521-540
541-560
561-580
581-600
601-620
621-640
641-660
661-680
681-700
701-720
721-740
741-760
761-780
781-800
801-820
821-840
841-860
861-880
881-900
901-920
921-940
941-980
961-980
981-1000
1001-1020
1021-1040
1041-1060
1061-1080
1081-1100
1101-1120

81-100

2.8K 77 2
Jepnox2nd

Chapter 81: Dad Was Wounded!

"Father!"

"Grandfather!"

Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei saw Huang Qide rushing over with Chen Ying, all three of them quickly greeted him.

The moment Huang Qide saw the injured Huang Peng lying on the floor, he roared at Huang Ming: "What is going on? Huang Peng is your younger brother, yet you actually struck him with such a heavy hand!"

On the way to the Eastern Courtyard, Chen Ying skipped over the matter of Huang Peng being wounded, so Huang Qide thought it must be Huang Ming who injured Huang Peng so badly.

Before Huang Ming could say anything, Huang Jun interrupted them by saying, "Grandfather, this is my Master, Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader!" He indicated with his hand towards Liu Wei next to him.

The angry Huang Qide went into a daze as he looked at the strangely dressed middle-aged man.... Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader?

"Grandfather, just now, Second Uncle was disrespectful towards our Big Sword Sect and offended Master. It was due to this reason that Master would..." Huang Jun let his words fade here, but his implied meaning was evident.

Liu Wei's cold eyes swept passed Huang Qide, "You are Huang Qide? These people were injured by me. What about it, you want to vent your anger on me?"

Huang Qide became awkward and embarrassed; then, his face cracked a cordial smile: "So it is the Sect Leader of Big Sword Sect, Senior Liu Wei. What is Senior Liu Wei saying? It was Huang Peng who offended Big Sword Sect and Senior Liu Wei in the first place. It is his honor to be taught a lesson by Senior Liu Wei; indeed, a lesson ought to be taught!"

Compared to the momentum when the two arrived, Huang Qide and Chen Ying seemed like another person.

Liu Wei snorted coldly, and 'advised' Huang Qide in a condescending tone, "Huang Qide, in my opinion, a son like this is not worth keeping. You won't know which day he would bring an annihilating catastrophe onto the Huang Clan Manor!"

Huang Qide's expression grew ugly, not knowing what to say.

When Su Yan, who was holding Huang Peng, heard that, she was scared and outraged at the same time.

However, Liu Wei flicked his sleeve and left after saying that, along with Huang Jun, Huang Ming and Huang Wei following closely behind.

Huang Qide opened his mouth, closed it, and then opened again a couple times yet no words came out as he watched the four silhouettes grow smaller. Standing there, his expression was dark and gloomy, and no one knew what he was thinking about.

"Manor Lord, you see, the Second Manor Lord...?" Minutes later, Chen Ying walked up to Huang Qide and asked cautiously, "Should we let the Second Manor Lord heal first?"

Huang Qide looked up to the sky and sighed; then he turned around and left after nodding to Chen Ying, indicating that he agreed with his suggestion.

After leaving the Eastern Courtyard, Liu Wei, Huang Jun, Huang Ming and Huang Wei (Sect Master and the father and two sons) returned to the Northern Courtyard. Huang Ming insisted that Liu Wei rest first and made the proper arrangements. When everything was arranged, the trio of father and sons left the yard and went to the main hall.

Seated in the main hall, Huang Wei boldly said to Huang Ming, "Dad, we should take this opportunity and persuade Grandfather to banish Huang Peng from Huang Clan Manor. As long as Huang Peng is out of the way, the future Manor Lord position is guaranteed to be taken over by Dad!"

"Banish Huang Peng from Huang Clan Manor?" Huang Ming frowned, "That's not very good, right?"

"Who cares if it's good or not." Huang Wei subsequently added, "Dad, you've said before, to be successful, one should not bother with trifling matters. If that Huang Peng remains here in Huang Clan Manor, he will always be a risk factor for Dad. Ever since the last Clan Assembly, Grandfather's attitude towards Huang Peng has changed a hundred and eighty degrees, and you are aware of it yourself. Not only that, many of the Manor Elders had leaned towards Huang Peng's side and tongues are already wagging around the manor that there is a high chance that Grandfather would pass the Manor Lord position to Huang Peng!"

At this time, Huang Jun supported Huang Wei, saying "What little brother said is reasonable. Dad, we can use Huang Peng offending my Master as an excuse to persuade Grandfather to banish Huang Peng from Huang Clan Manor!"

Huang Ming remained silent.

"Dad, there's nothing to worry about!" Huang Wei persuaded.

Huang Min's raised his head, looking at his two sons as he nodded.

Two days passed.

Today is now the First Day of New Year. Like many years of tradition, the Huang Clan Manor had a festive atmosphere and red New Year decorations were everywhere in the manor. The mood was especially high and festive in the Northern Courtyard, and the quiet Eastern Courtyard was a stark comparison.

While the Huang Clan Manor's guards and servants were busy with preparation, a few miles outside of Huang Clan Manor, several figures were braving the snow ladened road, heading closer to the Huang Clan Manor.

Seeing the outline of the Huang Clan Manor getting closer and closer, a sudden excitement rose in Xiaolong's heart.

Finally, he had returned to the Huang Clan Manor!

Dad, Mom, your son is back!

Soon, Huang Xiaolong reached the open space in front of Huang Clan Manor's main entrance and stood there, looking at the door.

He remembered the scene from one year ago when he left Huang Clan Manor with Fei Hou, and his parents stood on this exact spot, watching his departure.

At this time, snow floated down from above and some landed on Huang Xiaolong's body, exuding small bursts of coldness.

"It's snowing again," Huang Xiaolong muttered to himself– there was a big snowstorm at the end of last year too.

Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou stood a few steps behind Huang Xiaolong and neither said anything as they waited for Huang Xiaolong.

"Haa Haa Haa!" At this moment, the little violet monkey on Xiaolong's shoulder squeaked excitedly; on this trip back to the Huang Clan Manor, Huang Xiaolong of course brought the little violet monkey back with him.

The little violet monkey's squeaking seemed to pull Xiaolong back from his reminiscing. He glanced at the little guy bouncing on his shoulder and smiled; apparently, this little guy was urging him to go in quickly.

"Let's go home!" Huang Xiaolong chuckled, lifted his feet and stepped through the door.

Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou followed after Huang Xiaolong into Huang Clan Manor.

However, when Xiaolong walked into the Huang Clan Manor, he noticed the guards and servants avoided him from miles away with strange expressions on their faces. This raised doubt and suspicion in Huang Xiaolong.

When he was near the Eastern Courtyard, he spotted his little brother Huang Xiaohai squatting in one corner, hitting the snow on the ground with a little stick while crying.

"Xiaohai!" Huang Xiaolong called out.

Hearing the familiar voice, Huang Xiaohai jumped up abruptly and spun around, and his little legs ran towards Huang Xiaolong. Hugging Huang Xiaolong, Huang Xiaohai cried out loud: "Big Brother, you're finally back!"

"Woo woo woo! Woo woo woo!"

In an instant, Huang Xiaohai's tears had dampened Huang Xiaolong's robe.

"Xiaohai, tell Big Brother what happened? Did Huang Min bully you?" Huang Xiaolong asked gently, wiping away the tear stains from Huang Xiaohai's face.

Huang Xiaohai did not answer and kept crying pitifully.

"What is it? Xiaohai, what happened?" Huang Xiaolong had a bad premonition in his heart.

"Dad, Dad he, he!" Huang Xiaohai sobbed and choked out some almost unintelligible words from his mouth, "Dad, Dad was wounded, and Second Sister too!" Huang Xiaohai cried out while wiping his own tears.

"What?" Huang Xiaolong's expression did not look good as he bolted into the Easter Courtyard. Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou exchanged a look and hastened to catch up to Huang Xiaolong.

Hurrying to his father's room, the door was already open and Xiaolong dashed into the room: "Dad!" Stepping into the room, the first person he saw was his mother, Su Yan, sitting beside the bed; her head turned over to look at him, and Xiaolong saw her eyes were red from crying. And a person was laying on the bed – his father, Huang Peng!

"Dad!" Huang Xiaolong came to the bedside, leaned in close to Huang Peng and called out. His eyes were red-rimmed.

On the bed, a ghastly pale Huang Peng slowly opened his eyes; seeing Huang Xiaolong, he tried to smile and emitted a weak and croaky voice that was barely audible: "Xiaolong, you're back!"

"Dad, who was it? Tell me who was it that wounded you like this?" Huang Xiaolong's fists clenched tightly seeing his father's terrible complexion and his heart ached and filled with wrath.

Chapter 82: Roll Out Here!

When Huang Peng heard Huang Xiaolong's words, he smiled weakly and exerted great effort to talk and still his voice sounded small and weak, "Xiaolong, Dad is alright, really!"

Huang Peng's words only served to make Huang Xiaolong's heartache increase. Alright? Injured to this extent, yet Dad actually insisted that he is alright!

"Mom, who injured Dad? Who did it, tell me!" Huang Xiaolong turned to the side, demanding an answer from Su Yan.

Su Yan hesitated, her eyes still red and swollen from crying.

"Xiaolong, you must quickly leave! Leave Huang Clan Manor!" Huang Peng suddenly urged.

"Yes, ah, Xiaolong, quickly leave Huang Clan Manor, the faster the better!" Su Yan agreed, compelling her son.

Leave Huang Clan Manor?! Huang Xiaolong was stunned, and a possibility crossed his mind. He asked in an enraged tone, "Dad, was it Huang Ming?"

A trace of panic emerged in Huang Peng and Su Yan's eyes, both refusing to answer.

Huang Ming! Really, it was him!

Seeing his parents' reaction, Huang Xiaolong knew he had guessed correctly. A fiery fury burned in his heart and killing intent flashed across his pupils and disappeared just as fast. He turned around wanting to leave the room.

"Xiaolong!" Su Yan grabbed Huang Xiaolong's hand, and she shook her head while crying out, "Don't go! Don't go to the Northern Courtyard. Huang Wei's brother, Huang Jun, came back! Along with Huang Jun is his master, the Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader, Liu Wei!"

"Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader Liu Wei!" Huang Xiaolong's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Yes! In fact, your Dad was wounded by Liu Wei. That Liu Wei is a Xiantian realm expert!" Su Yan sobbed and choked as she told what happened, "Two days ago, Huang Jun came back and found out that you broke Huang Wei's hands and legs during last year's Clan Assembly, and that Senior Fei Hou wounded Huang Ming. That was why, the day before yesterday, Huang Jun, Huang Ming, and Huang Wei brought that Liu Wei over to the Eastern Courtyard!"

Su Yan stopped here but anyone could have guessed what took place after that.

"Huang Wei also kicked your little sister!" Su Yan cried even louder thinking of her daughter's tragic situation. "Huang Jun, Huang Ming, and Huang Wei even said, when you come back, they will clear the debt with you and Senior Fei Hou. Xiaolong, you must quickly leave Huang Clan Manor with Senior Fei Hou! Otherwise, when they know that you came back, it will be too late!"

"Huang Jun, Huang Ming, Huang Wei, Liu Wei!" A sharp, piercing light gleamed in Huang Xiaolong's eyes; turning around, he looked at Marshal Haotian behind him, "Do you know this Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader, Liu Wei?"

"Replying to Young Master, although that Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader Liu Wei is a Xiantian realm expert, he is only a Xiantian First Order. He has just advanced a few years ago."

The Big Sword Sect was a sect from the neighboring Baolong Kingdom; Liu Wei as the Sect Leader was, of course, something Marshal Haotian had knowledge of.

However, they had never met each other face to face.

"Xiantian First Order." Huang Xiaolong smirked.

It was at this moment that Huang Peng and Su Yan noticed Marshal Haotian's presence in the room.

Young Master? Could he be Xiaolong's new slave?

But neither of them did overthought this matter; Huang Peng looked anxiously at Fei Hou, "Senior Fei Hou, I beg you, protect Xiaolong and leave Huang Clan Manor quickly before it is too late!"

At the same time in the Northern Courtyard.

A Huang Clan Manor guard came to report Huang Xiaolong's return to the trio of father and sons, Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei.

After hearing the report, Huang Wei broke out in happy laughter, "Haha, that little doggie Huang Xiaolong and his dog slave Fei Hou really came back! This time, I want to see if they are so lucky and could escape this!" As he said this, he looked over at Huang Jun, "Big Brother, later, don't kill that dog slave Fei Hou; first, destroy his and Huang Xiaolong's cultivation, and then break every bone in their bodies ruthlessly!"

"As for that little doggie Huang Xiaolong, he actually dared to break my hands and legs, I want him to suffer ten times, a hundred times worse!" A bloodthirsty light burned in Huang Wei's eyes.

Huang Jun looked at his brother and replied, "Rest assured, I won't let that dog slave Fei Hou die so comfortably. At that time, Huang Xiaolong and that Fei Hou's cultivation will be destroyed; as for how to deal with them after that, I'll leave it to Dad and you to decide!" He stood up after reassuring Huang Wei: "I'm going to request Master over now!"

Huang Ming nodded his head. Thus, Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei left the main hall to 'invite' Liu Wei.

While the trio went to see Liu Wei, Huang Qide also got the news of Huang Xiaolong and Fei Hou's return. Seated on a chair, he sighed, and to Chen Ying he said, "Come, let's make a trip to the Eastern Courtyard."

Minutes later, Huang Qide and Chen Ying arrived in the Eastern Courtyard and coincidentally bumped into three people who just came out – Huang Xiaolong, Marshal Haotian, and Fei Hou.

Seeing Huang Qide, Huang Xiaolong's gaze was icy-cold.

Earlier, when Su Yan was retelling what happened; Su Yan said two days ago, when Huang Qide found out it was Liu Wei who injured his father, Huang Qide actually smiled cordially at Liu Wei and said his father ought to be taught a lesson!

Ought!

Huang Xiaolong's eyes were like knives falling on Huang Qide's body.

Having a guilty conscience, Huang Qide dared not meet Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

Suddenly, loud clamoring noises were heard outside the courtyard. "Little doggie Huang Xiaolong, I know you and that dog of a slave Fei Hou are back, roll out here!"

This was Huang Wei's voice.

The coldness in Huang Xiaolong's eyes grew stronger; he had planned to go over to the Northern Courtyard, but he didn't expect that they would rush over here first. This father and son trio truly can't wait to see him, ah!

But, it wasn't bad this way–saves him the effort to walk over there.

He turned towards Fei Hou saying, "Someone told us to roll out, let's go. Since some people can't wait to see us, we shouldn't let others down!"

"Yes, Young Master!" Fei Hou and Marshal Haotian agreed respectfully.

The three of them brushed past Huang Qide and Chen Ying, walking out from the courtyard.

While the ashamed Huang Qide said to Chen Ying, "Come on, we are also going out." Both of them followed behind Huang Xiaolong's group of three, exiting the yard.

Appearing on the outer perimeter of the Eastern Courtyard, Huang Xiaolong immediately saw Huang Ming, Huang Wei, and Huang Jun standing outside.

It had been close to three years since Huang Xiaolong last saw Huang Jun. Despite that, with just one look, Xiaolong could recognize him without difficulty; apart from his height and body, there weren't many changes to his facial features. Standing one step in front of the three was a strangely dressed middle-aged man.

This person should be Huang Jun's Master, Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader, Liu Wei!

When Huang Ming, Huang Wei, and Huang Jun saw Huang Xiaolong appear, Huang Wei instantly smirked, "Little doggie Huang Xiaolong, you didn't expect us to come over so fast right."

Listening to Huang Wei's callous and disrespectful words, Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou were about to rush out in anger to teach that brat a lesson but Huang Xiaolong lifted his hand and stopped both of them. He looked at Huang Wei and sneered, "I really didn't expect you all would rush here to die so anxiously!"

Huang Wei was furious, but Huang Jun spoke faster than him, "Huang Xiaolong, this is my Master Liu Wei. My Master Liu Wei is Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader, a Xiantian realm expert!" His eyes swept over Fei Hou behind Huang Xiaolong, he scoffed "He is that dog slave Fei Hou? You think with a tagalong peak late-Tenth Order warrior dog slave, you can be arrogant and invincible in this world? Let me tell you, in front of my Master, that dog slave servant of yours doesn't even qualify as a dog!"Just as Huang Jun finished saying his words, Huang Qide walked out from the Eastern Courtyard entrance with Chen Ying. Seeing Huang Qide, Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei were stunned; Huang Qide being here in the Eastern Courtyard at this time was truly out of their expectations.

Chapter 83: What Thingy is Big Sword Sect!

"Father!"

"Grandfather!"

Seeing Huang Qide, the trio of father and sons greeted him.

Huang Qide nodded while sighing in his heart. Although Huang Ming and his sons greeted him as usual, the respect was no longer there like previous times. Anyone could tell it was just a perfunctory greeting to a relative.

"Senior Liu Wei!" Huang Qide came in front of Liu Wei and greeted respectfully.

Liu Wei did not even bother to nod, only snorted 'mn' through his nostril and focused his attention on Huang Xiaolong, as well as Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou who were guarding him at his back.

When his gaze fell upon Fei Hou, he questioned: "You are Fei Hou? Peak late-Tenth Order? It wasn't easy for you to cultivate till the peak late-Tenth Order − we'll do it this way. If you kneel and surrender to me voluntarily, surrender to Big Sword Sect, I can spare your life and appoint you as our Big Sword Sect's Elder!"

Huang Jun, Huang Ming, and Huang Wei went into a daze.

Big Sword Sect Elder!

"Master, this...!" Huang Jun couldn't resist opening his mouth.

The expression on Liu Wei's face turned cold with dissatisfaction, "You are not yet qualified to intervene here, step back!"

Huang Jun's heart quivered and quickly said: "Yes Master!"

"Have you thought it over well?" Liu Wei turned back to Fei Hou.

At this time, Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou exchanged a look; both couldn't resist but to burst out laughing.

"What are you two laughing at?" Liu Wei darkened.

Fei Hou looked at the opposite site, sneered, "Big Sword Sect? What thingy is the Big Sword Sect?"

After Fei Hou's words 'landed', Huang Jun, Huang Ming, Huang Wei, even Huang Qide and Chen Ying were dumbfounded, looking at Fei Hou with disbelief. What nonsense is this dog slave spouting?!

They even doubted if they heard correctly.

"What did you say?!" Liu Wei was no exception; he also blanked for a moment.

"Your ears have problems?" Fei Hou 'generously' repeated in a cold voice, "I said, what thingy you think the Big Sword Sect is, for me to kneel down and submit to you? Wanting to give me an Elder position, hmph!"

"You!" Liu Wei's face turned red then purple due to fury; his aura shot up suddenly and a horrifying energy swept out from his body like a raging wave. The sharp killing intent made Huang Qide and the surrounding people lose their color and they staggered backward in fright.

"Courting death! Since you're the one who wished for it, I will first destroy your cultivation and then make you suffer a living death where dying is a luxury!" Liu Wei glared furiously; suddenly, his palm struck out towards Huang Xiaolong, Marshal Haotian, and Fei Hou at once.

"I'm going to let you experience my Big Sword Sect's masterpiece godly palm skill!"

"Dark Golden Big Palm!"

Three huge golden palm prints pierced through the air and reached Huang Xiaolong, Marshal Haotian, and Fei Hou in an instant. Coincidentally, Su Yan came out from the courtyard at this time and saw what was happening; scared, she cried out: "Xiaolong!"

On the other hand, Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei were secretly jumping with joy, especially Huang Wei. His eyes were gleaming with a feeling of schadenfreude; Huang Xiaolong, ah, Huang Xiaolong, I'll see how miserably you will die!

Watching the golden-colored palm nearly strike the three people, a silhouette flashed and deflected Liu Wei's attack with one hand.

"Rumble~!"

A loud explosion thundered and the energy from the impact scattered in all four directions. The stones and pavements around were shattered into gravel and dust, swirling up and flying away in the air; Huang Ming, Huang Qide, and the rest ran away in panic.

And the Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader Liu Wei staggered back with unsteady steps from the rebound of energy. With every step back, the stone pavement underneath his foot cracked into pieces.

Liu Wei retreated to a corner before managing to balance himself. At this time, he finally saw clearly the person who made the move just now, and it was not Fei Hou. A shocked expression was plastered on Liu Wei's face, looking at Marshal Haotian: "You, you're a Xiantian!"

This person, like Fei Hou following behind Huang Xiaolong, was wearing a close-fitting robe and looked like an old man in his seventies, yet he was actually a Xiantian realm expert! That strength of his...!

Xiantian Second Order! Definitely a Second Order Xiantian!

After overcoming his shock, Liu Wei's face was ugly to the extreme. Despite being a Xiantian himself, he had just advanced not too long ago. It was a huge gap to fight against a Second Order Xiantian!

Huang Ming, Huang Jun, Huang Wei, Huang Qide and Chen Ying, as well as Su Yan, who just came out of the courtyard, stared stupidly at Marshal Haotian.

Xiantian, actually a Xiantian realm expert!

Same as Fei Hou, this old man, the Xiantian expert, called Huang Xiaolong 'Young Master'. Moreover, he was a higher order Xiantian realm compared to Liu Wei!

"This, this, how is this possible!" Huang Wei stammered.

Huang Ming and Huang Jun felt a strong sense of unease and fear after realizing what was happening.

"Who are you?!" Liu Wei looked at Marshal Haotian with an ugly expression; there were only so many Xiantian experts in the Luo Tong Kingdom. This seventy-year-old man cannot be a nameless person.

Marshal Haotian flew up in silence, ignoring Liu Wei, and a long halberd appeared in his hand out of nowhere. It cut down on Liu Wei without mercy.

"Heaven's Wrath!"

Countless halberd images rained down like falling meteors upon Liu Wei in a blink of an eye. Terrified, Liu Wei retreated to avoid them and suddenly, his hands grew bigger, turning into a golden color. At the same instant, a long sword appeared behind him. It was a very long sword as if it was composed of dozens of small swords creating a whip-like long sword.

Liu Wei's martial spirit was called Nine Joint Swords!

Nine Joint Swords was a top grade eleven martial spirit.

With his martial spirit out, Liu Wei waved his hands and the Nine Joint Swords became a sword as long as a dragon, constantly rotating around his body while lights of sword rays shot out clashing against Marshal Haotian's halberd attack.

"Zheng! Zheng! Zheng!"

A series of collision rang sharply in the air.

Every time it clashed, Liu Wei's body would tremble and stagger backward a step.

While Liu Wei was struggling below, up above in midair, a gigantic black lion emerged behind Marshal Haotian; a black lion with dark blue pupils. You could even see a terrifying breath break out from its mouth as black fog rolled like dark clouds.

Seeing the emergence of the black lion, Liu Wei's body quivered, and a thought flashed across his brain. In shock, Liu Wei blurted out, "You, you are Luo Tong Kingdom's Marshal Haotian!"

In the whole of Luo Tong Kingdom, only Marshal Haotian's martial spirit is a Dark Nether Lion.

"Marshal Haotian!" Huang Ming, Huang Jun, Huang Wei, Huang Qide and Su Yan felt like a lightning bolt struck their minds when they heard that, leaving an endless hum what would not go away. Their eyes practically popped out looking at the tight-fitting robe old man; this old man was the Marshal Haotian of the Luo Tong Kingdom. The Marshal Haotian that stands above thousands of soldiers and generals and under one king!

Ignoring the expressions around him, Marshal Haotian's silhouette flashed and reappeared in front of Liu Wei. The long halberd swung out and the Dark Nether Lion roared towards the sky as it moved above Liu Wei's head; two paws slamming down on Liu Wei, akin to two massive black pillars.

"Nine Joint Sword Array!" Liu Wei shouted in fear. The Nine Joint Sword martial spirit flew up to the sky, from one long sword turning into nine shorter swords to form a nine swords array against the Dark Nether Lion. Whereby his two fists punched at Marshal Haotian.

"Boom!" a loud explosion rang out.

And Liu Wei's screamed resounded as his body was thrown back, crashing into a wall far back, close to the Eastern Courtyard.

From the beginning, Marshal Haotian's strength was a level higher than him; his beast martial spirit's attack power was way higher than his Nine Joint Swords. How was Liu Wei Marshal Haotian's opponent?!

Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei looked at Liu Wei who was stuck into the wall and a cold shiver ran pass their hearts down to their toes.

Chapter 84: Eldest Uncle is Wrong

Liu Wei, who was buried under the wall rubble, suddenly flew out. The Nine Joint Sword regrouped once again before Liu Wei, turning into a dragon long sword. After breaking free from the rubble, he jumped onto the long-sword and the dragon longsword shot out. Liu Wei actually wanted to flee!

"Want to run?" Seeing his actions, Marshal Haotian sneered. His martial spirit, the Dark Nether Lion, returned to his side and he soul transformed in an instant, showing a dazzling dark light that glowed three meters wide as a strong energy whirled forth from Marshal Haotian.

Marshal Haotian looked at Liu Wei with cold eyes; suddenly, he opened his mouth and roared towards Liu Wei in midair.

"Nether Lion's Nine Roars!"

A dark, black giant of a lion appeared in the air out of nowhere and raised its head and roared mightily. A roar that shook the sky; Huang Ming, Huang Qide and the rest felt their eardrums buzz, temporarily losing their hearing.

This was Marshal Haotian's Dark Nether Lion martial spirit's supernatural ability.

Under the terrified eyes of the people below, the soundwaves of the roar continued to spread out further, one after another like a hurricane storm and quickly caught up to Liu Wei who was running away by flight on his long sword.

Liu Wei's head turned around, and what he saw made his pupils grow smaller with fear.

"Boom!"

The sound waves struck him; Liu Wei felt akin to being ripped by a hurricane, his body startled and thrown off ruthlessly down towards the ground. Coincidentally, Liu Wei fell on a fake mountain decoration in one of the small gardens and under his weight, the fake mountain crumbled and pieces of stone flew in all directions.

One roar to 'shoot' down Liu Wei. Marshal Haotian flashed and almost instantly reappeared in the small garden Liu Wei crashed into, and just when Liu Wei managed to crawl up, a halberd swung out. Liu Wei dodged the attack in a panic and although he successfully avoided getting hit in his vital points, the halberd still slashed through his shoulder.

Marshal Haotian pulled out his halberd and warm blood spurted out like a fountain from Liu Wei's shoulder. Liu Wei's body became unstable from the injury and his body wobbled as he staggered backward.

"You!" Liu Wei looked at Marshal Haotian full of fear in his eyes. He wanted to say more, but Marshal Haotian already closed in on him and a palm print struck on Liu Wei's chest.

Liu Wei felt as if his internal organs shattered within.

Both of Marshal Haotian's hands curled into claws that clasped on Liu Wei and flew towards Huang Xiaolong and Fei Hou's direction.

"Young Master, this Liu Wei, how should I handle him?" Marshal Haotian flung Liu Wei down, and Liu Wei's body rolled before Huang Xiaolong's feet.

Until now, Liu Wei's once clean robe was stained with patches of his own blood, dirt and messy hair. No longer was he the image of a proud and arrogant, almighty, overlooking Sect Leader.

Liu Wei wiped off the blood from his face, staring at Huang Xiaolong while sniggering in a belittling manner, "Punk, I am Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader, you dare to kill me?"

Huang Xiaolong sneered instead and said to Marshal Haotian: "First, waste his Qi Sea!"

Liu Wei's face became ugly to the extreme– to a Xiantian realm expert, the Qi Sea was where battle qi accumulates. If the Qi Sea was destroyed, it meant a person's cultivation was being destroyed!

Even if he wanted to repair his Qi Sea in the future, there were no methods that could do so.

"Punk, you dare!" Liu Wei roared furiously, glaring at Huang Xiaolong, "if you dare to destroy my Qi Sea, the experts of Big Sword Sect will surely come out in droves to annihilate your entire Huang Clan Manor!"

Huang Xiaolong remained indifferent to the threat and his eyes gaze fell on Marshal Haotian.

"Yes, Young Master!" Marshal Haotian understood Huang Xiaolong's meaning and acknowledged respectfully. One palm aimed at Liu Wei's heart and struck down; Xiantian experts' Qi Sea was located where the heart is.

"Bang!"

"Pa!"

A soft blast sound could be heard coming out from Liu Wei's heart area, akin to a burst balloon. Liu Wei let out an excruciating scream, his body rolling on the ground from the pain, banging against the garden marble stone table not far away.

Grabbing onto the table, Liu Wei struggled to stand up and he became crazy and shrieked at the top of his lungs, "My Qi Sea! You wasted my Qi Sea!" He howled towards the heavens, bloodshot eyes staring with insanity and venomous hatred at Huang Xiaolong and Marshal Haotian and he screamed: "You will regret this, you'll regret everything that you've done today!"

"Regret?" Huang Xiaolong came up to Liu Wei, his hands bent into claws of all of sudden and grasped onto Liu Wei's two arms, and twisted them forcefully. "Pa!" Sounds of bones breaking resounded as Huang Xiaolong broke both of Liu Wei's arms.

After Liu Wei's Qi Sea was destroyed, he no longer had a cultivation base. Thus, even in front a peak late-Sixth Order Huang Xiaolong, he had no power to resist.

The Big Sword Sect was one of Baolong Kingdom's powerful sects, and him, as Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader, when had he ever been humiliated in such a manner? He, a Xiantian realm expert's arms were actually twisted broken by a ten-year-old boy!

He was in pain, but it only increased the perniciousness in his eyes, wishing he could swallow Huang Xiaolong in one go, "I want to kill you, you little dog!" When he shouted that, Fei Hou's palm slapped his left cheek, directly slapping Liu Wei away. By the time Liu Wei landed on the ground again, his left face was swollen like a pig.

Huang Jun, Huang Ming, Huang Wei, Huang Qide, and Chen Ying dared not move; they watched Marshal Haotian waste Liu Wei's Qi Sea, watched both of Liu Wei's arms get miserably twisted and broken by Huang Xiaolong and their hearts were full of dread and shivering with fear. Especially Huang Jun, Huang Ming, and Huang Wei, this trio of father and sons. Each of their faces was deathly pale, cold like they had fallen into thousands of meters of an icy abyss, their bodies started shaking uncontrollably.

Liu Wei exerted the last effort to stand up, and this time, there was no longer viciousness in his eyes but dread.

"Huang Xiaolong, you, spare me... As long as you let me go, I can guarantee my Big Sword Sect will not pursue this matter, and will not exact revenge on Huang Clan Manor." Liu Wei begged, his voice hoarse.

"Will not exact revenge?" Huang Xiaolong stood before him and shook his head. The Blades of Asura were already in his hands.

Seeing the blades in Huang Xiaolong's hands, Liu Wei convulsed with fear: "I beg, beg you, don't kill me, don't kill me. Huang Xiaolong, don't kill me, whatever you want, I can promise you!!!!"

Huang Xiaolong's expression was cold, "Isn't it a little too late to be saying this now? You shouldn't have acted that way from the beginning. When you injured my father two days ago, you should have expected such an ending!"

"No, don't kill me, don't kill me!" Liu Wei could feel the killing intent exuding from Huang Xiaolong's body. In a moment of fear and panic, Liu Wei actually knelt down: "You cannot kill me, I, I am a Xiantian realm warrior, you can't kill me!"

Xiantian realm warrior?

The blades in Huang Xiaolong's hands swung horizontally, and two sharp blades lights slashed across space, drawing two red lines on Liu Wei's throat. Looking down, both of Liu Wei's hands were clutching at his own neck as he tumbled face down. Blood spilled from the neck through the gaps of his fingers and stained the ground dark red.

Big Sword Sect Sect's Leader, a Xiantian realm expert, Liu Wei, drew his last breath!

Liu Wei's corpse laid there with eyes wide-opened. Perhaps, he never thought this ordinary trip to the Luo Tong Kingdom would become a trip that ended his life. Even more ridiculous was the fact that he actually died in the hands of a ten-year-old little kid.

Huang Xiaolong glanced at the stiffening corpse on the ground, and then he turned around, his eyes on Huang Jun, Huang Ming, and Huang Wei not far away.

Noticing Huang Xiaolong had turned his attention on them, the trio of father and sons' hearts nearly jumped out of their mouths and their faces ashen.

"Xiaolong, Eldest Uncle was wrong, Eldest Uncle knows now!" Suddenly, Huang Ming got down on his knees and knelt before Huang Xiaolong, crying out "For your Dad's sake, spare us, let us three father and sons off this once!"

"Yes, ah, Xiaolong. We were confused for a moment!" Huang Jun followed his father and got down on his knees. "Please have mercy and let us go, we don't dare do this again in the future. As long as you agree to let us go, we will leave Huang Clan Manor immediately. The future position of Lord Manor is definitely your Dad's!"

Chapter 85: Gifted to Me

"Spare you all?" Huang Xiaolong repeatedly coldly.

However, at this moment, Huang Wei was looking at Huang Xiaolong full of burning hatred and said to Huang Ming and Huang Jun, "Dad, Big Brother, no need to beg this doggie, I don't believe this doggie to dares to do anything to us!"

Hearing this, Huang Ming and Huang Jun's face changed for the worse.

"Quickly kneel down and admit your faults to Xiaolong!" Huang Ming was exasperated and enraged at the same time; in fact, he was so anxious that when he jumped up, his palm already slapped Huang Wei's face on the right side.

And Huang Ming slapped so hard that it made Huang Wei dizzy and disoriented.

This animal, already in this kind of situation yet he doesn't know the severity of the moment. Till this point, still, he dares to oppose that 'doggie' Huang Xiaolong, isn't he tired of living?!

A cold light flashed across Huang Xiaolong's eyes as he watched Huang Wei.

Huang Qide who had been standing at one side chose to interject at this time. He looked pleadingly at Huang Xiaolong and said, "Xiaolong, Huang Wei is still young and naïve. Grandfather begs you, for your Father's sake, spare them! Grandfather guarantees, this kind of thing will never happen again in the future!"

Su Yan was standing close by and heard everything but she did not say anything.

Then, all of a sudden, sounds of weak footsteps could be heard coming from the inner courtyard and the heavily injured Huang Peng was exerting every effort for each step was seen coming out with the help of a servant.

Even inside, Huang Peng could hear the blasts from Liu Wei and Marshal Haotian's battle, and due to his worry about his son, he stubbornly insisted to go out of his room to look at the situation, disregarding his own damaged body.

The first thing he saw coming out was Liu Wei's body lying on the ground with blood still flowing out from his neck. However, there was no breath left.

Liu Wei, Big Sword Sect's Sect Leader, is already dead?!

Huang Peng was greatly shocked, finding it hard to believe.

Liu Wei was a Xiantian realm expert, yet in the end, he was killed. Who was the one who killed him?!

"Peng Ge, why did you come out?!" Seeing Huang Peng, Su Yan asked with worry as she quickly ran to his side and held his arms.

Huang Peng shook his head, insisting "I'm okay." Then, he came to Huang Xiaolong's side, watching his Big Brother Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei kneeling in front of Huang Xiaolong. Although he didn't know what exactly took place, he could guess more or less what happened.

"Huang Peng, you tell Xiaolong to spare them. Huang Ming and his sons know their mistakes!" Huang Qide quickly said when he saw Huang Peng coming over.

Huang Peng's head turns towards his son, saying "Xiaolong, why don't you spare them?"

To Huang Peng, Huang Xiaolong said, "Dad, you ask me to let them go, but two days ago, did they spare you? When Liu Wei injured you, did Grandfather tell Huang Ming to spare you?!" Huang Xiaolong pointed a finger at Huang Qide, at that time, Huang Qide did not speak up for Huang Peng, telling Huang Ming to spare his parents at all!

"Just now, when Liu Wei said he wanted to waste my cultivation, did Grandfather beg Huang Ming or anyone of them to spare me?" Huang Xiaolong continued, his cold eyes staring at Huang Qide.

If not for the coincidence that he brought Marshal Haotian back with him this time, then, the one who would have died would absolutely be Fei Hou!

And he would be turned into a waste and a cripple!

Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei would think of many means to torture him; like what Liu Wei stated earlier, death is better than living and death would be a luxury.

Listening to the questions coming from Huang Xiaolong, Huang Qide's head bowed down in shame and no words would come out from his mouth. Huang Ming and Huang Jun also looked down silence.

Huang Peng sighed, and said, "Xiaolong, even so, forgive them this time."

"Fine, I won't kill them." Since his Dad pleaded for them, he couldn't bear to let his father be disappointed. His cold gaze fell on the trio of father and sons; Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei. "Call for the Huang Clan's Elder council and we'll decide this matter according to the Huang Clan Manor's rules!"

Decide according to Huang Clan Manor's rules!

Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei were secretly relieved in their hearts. However, their faces also turned a shade paler at the same time.

According to the Huang Clan Manor's rules, colluding with outsiders to injure brothers of the clan would be punished by having their cultivation destroyed and being expelled out of the Huang Clan Manor!

Night arrived.

Snow continued to fall.

Huang Xiaolong stood in his small yard staring at the dark night sky, letting the snow to fall on his body.

Earlier in the afternoon, his Grandfather Huang Qide called for the Elder's Council, and as per the rules of Huang Clan Manor, dealt with Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei.

But, during the meeting, his Dad once again pleaded for his Eldest Uncle and in the end, only the three's cultivation were destroyed, but they still remained in the Huang Clan Manor.

It was Grandfather Huang Qide who instructed the Chief Steward, Chen Ying to do the act.

The council meeting, Huang Xiaolong did not join. He knew because just moments ago, Su Yan came over and told him the results.

At this point, Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou came behind Huang Xiaolong.

"Sovereign, this matter, please don't blame the Second Manor Lord. After all, that Huang Ming is your Eldest Uncle." Marshal Haotian comforted.

Huang Xiaolong nodded: "I understand." Despite Huang Ming treating Huang Peng that way, his father still pleaded for them. Huang Xiaolong did not blame his father in the slightest.

Minutes later, Huang Xiaolong left the small yard with Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou, and the three of them went to Huang Peng's room.

Both his father and mother were present in the room.

After undergoing the treatment from Huang Xiaolong using the Body Metamorphose Scripture's internal force, Huang Peng's injury had healed a lot, and he was no longer confined to the bed.

"Xiaolong!" Huang Peng and Su Yan seeing Huang Xiaolong walk in with Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou, both of them stood up in a haste.

"Greeting Lord Marshal!" Then, Huang Peng and Su Yan nodded in greeting at Marshal Haotian.

By this time, Huang Peng already knew Marshal Haotian's identity.

"No, no!" Seeing Huang Peng and Su Yan greeted him ceremoniously, Marshal Haotian was a little flustered and he hurried up to hold both Huang Peng and Su Yan. Looking at the two, he smiled bitterly, "In the future, just call me and Fei Hou by name. Both of us are Young Master's Subordinates, we dare not receive such big greetings from the Second Manor Lord and Madam!"

What Marshal Haotian said was the truth; although he was Luo Tong Kingdom's only Marshal, above thousands of soldiers and under one King, before Huang Xiaolong, he was but a Subordinate.

Despite Marshal Haotian's words, Huang Peng and Su Yan still dared not call Marshal Haotian by his name.

This was their Luo Tong Kingdom's one and only Marshal Haotian, ah!

If this was in the past, they would not even have the qualifications to greet Marshal Haotian.

Moments later, all of them were seated.

Before Huang Peng and Su Yan's eyes, Huang Xiaolong took out twenty cycad fruits.

"This, this is cycad fruit!" Two pairs of eyes were widened in surprise.

Huang Xiaolong smiled and nodded, "Yes, these twenty cycad fruits were something I found by luck. Dad, Mom, both of you take these cycad fruits and cultivate."

Both Huang Peng and Su Yan were about to open their mouth to decline, but Huang Xiaolong was a second faster than them. Shaking his head, Huang Xiaolong said "No need to say anything, I have taken quite a number of cycad fruits. Furthermore, I still have some more of them."

Therefore, Huang Peng and Su Yan could only keep the cycad fruits.

Just when both of them were elated by the cycad fruits, Huang Xiaolong took out two small bottles and to Huang Peng and Su Yan, he said the following: "Dad, Mom, this one is a high grade Grade Four Spirit Dan, Xingyao Dan, whereas this one is a high Grade Five Spirit Dan, Qi Sea Dan. Take it."

High Grade Four Spirit Dan, Xingyao Dan!

High Grade Five Spirit Dan, Qi Sea Dan!

Huang Peng and Su Yan trembled, looking at their son with an inconceivable expression.

"Xiao, Xiaolong, you, you say, inside these two bottles are...?" Huang Peng was tongue-tied, stammering as he tried to try to ask Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong chuckled, "That's right. Actually, I am a Cosmic Star Academy's student. This time in the Academy's competition I won the First Year category and was rewarded with this Xingyao Dan. As for this Qi Sea Dan, it was gifted to me by Principal Sun Zhang and Vice-Principal Xiong Chu."

Chapter 86: Huang Ming and Sons, Killed

Cosmic Star Academy Student!

First Year Champion!

The Principal gifted a high Grade Five Spirit Dan to him!

Huang Peng and Su Yan felt as if their heads were spinning, feeling dizzy.

Cosmic Star Academy student, ah! Where the entire Luo Tong Kingdom's most talented juniors gathered! Their son was actually a Cosmic Star Academy student; not only that, Xiaolong was the First Year Champion and was given a high Grade Five Spirit Dan from the Principal. What did this mean? Both of them were well aware; this news, however, came too suddenly, and it was too shocking and too unbelievable to the point that both of them weren't able to accept it all at the same time.

After what seemed like a very long time, Huang Peng and Su Yan gradually recovered from their shock and excitement; exchanging a look between themselves, Huang Peng shook his head mentally: this son, neither of them could see through him anymore.

In the beginning, it was a peak late-Tenth Order Fei Hou following his son, calling him Young Master, and now, even more shocking, the Luo Tong Kingdom's Marshal Haotian was also following his son, becoming their son's subordinate.

On top of that, he had become a student of the Cosmic Star Academy, and he was the First Year's number one student, and he was gifted a high Grade Five Spirit Dan for no reason and at no cost!

Everything that happened made them unable to see through the mysteries surrounding their son.

At last, they could only accept the two bottles containing Xingyao Dan and Qi Sea Dan.

Holding the one dan each in their hands, they didn't know whether they should be excited or happy.

However, after they had calmed down and accepted the two dans, Huang Xiaolong once again took out two sets of manual, saying "This is a set of an Earth rank cultivation technique and a battle skill."

"What? Earth rank cultivation technique and battle skill!" The newly recovered Huang Peng and Su Yan were once again struck dizzy.

Earth rank!

A buzz continued to resound in their brains.

A long time later, they gradually calmed down.

Taking the Earth rank cultivation technique and battle skill, both were already speechless.

"Dad, Mom, after the New Year two days later, move to the Luo Tong Royal City with me." Huang Xiaolong's voice was serious and low.

"To the Luo Tong Royal City? This..." Huang Peng and Su Yan were surprised at their son's abrupt suggestion and hesitated.

"Due to Liu Wei's death, the Huang Clan Manor is no longer safe. Moreover, I have bought a mansion in the Royal City." Huang Xiaolong said. Very soon, the Big Sword Sect will know that Liu Wei was killed by him; if his parents and siblings remained in Huang Clan Manor, it is certainly not safe.

Both Huang Peng and Su Yan knew the seriousness of the matter, and they had no conflict in moving to the Royal City; it's just that they had been living in Huang Clan Manor for so long, especially Huang Peng– from the moment he was born, he had always been here.

"Then, your Grandfather?" When Huang Peng mentioned this, Huang Xiaolong decisively shook his head: "Not possible, Dad. There is no need to bring this matter up anymore."

Huang Peng sighed in his heart; initially, he had wanted to ask his son to bring his father together with them.

But he knew it was impossible for his son to bring Grandfather Huang Qide along. Although his son did not kill Huang Ming and his sons, it didn't mean that Xiaolong had forgiven them. It was because he pleaded for mercy that Xiaolong let the matter be handled according to Huang Clan Manor's rules.

Father Huang Qide had always been partial towards Huang Ming's side, and Huang Peng was aware that is was not possible for his son to forgive his father, Huang Qide.

Huang Peng could already imagine the scene after they left for the Royal City.

The arrival of Big Sword Sect's experts descending onto Huang Clan Manor; Liu Wei died in the Huang Clan Manor and that meant the Huang Clan Manor would not be able to escape the Big Sword Sect's wrath. From top to bottom, the manor would be....!!

Huang Peng was struggling in his heart.

Two days came and went.

The New Year is here.

Cold snow was falling outside while the Eastern Courtyard was in a lively mood; his little sister, Huang Min, and his little brother, Huang Xiaohai, were pestering Huang Xiaolong to play with them.

Even though Huang Min suffered a kick from Huang Wei, her injury was lighter than Huang Peng's. And after the treatment from Huang Xiaolong, she was almost completely healed.

This New Year was one of the happiest New Years ever for the two little guys.

The warmth and liveliness in the Eastern Courtyard were completely opposite from the rest of Huang Clan Manor that was drowned in an eerie silence, especially the Northern Courtyard, as if it was cursed with a dead atmosphere.

The New Year ended quickly.

On the Third Day of New Year, Huang Xiaolong brought his parents and siblings away from Huang Clan Manor, heading to the Luo Tong Royal City.

When they were leaving, Huang Peng brought along seven to eight guards and servants; these guards and servants followed Huang Peng since he was little, and all of them were undoubtedly loyal.

Towards this, Huang Xiaolong had no objections.

"Big Brother, are there really a lot a lot of fun places in the Royal City?" On the road, Huang Min asked Huang Xiaolong. When the two little guys found out that they were going to the Royal City, both were jumping with joy. All the way, both were chattering nonstop.

"The Royal City is a fun place." Huang Xiaolong smiled and said.

"Big Brother, do we need to go back to the Huang Clan Manor in the future?" Huang Xiaohai asked.

This year, Huang Xiaohai reached the age of seven and had already gone through the martial spirit awakening ceremony. His talent was good, possessing a top grade eight martial spirit.

"What about you, do you want to go back to Huang Clan Manor?" Instead of answering, Huang Xiaolong asked smilingly.

"I never want to go back to Huang Clan Manor!" Huang Xiaohai shook his head vigorously: "I don't want to see that jerk Huang Wei again!"

Huang Peng and Su Yan kept silent on this topic.

Because this time Huang Xiaolong was traveling with his family, the speed of their journey was quite slow, using six days to travel out of Canglan County.

At the speed they were moving, it would take at least a month for them to reach Luo Tong Royal City.

As they left Canglan County, Marshal Haotian informed Huang Xiaolong; Huang Qide, Huang Ming, and the clan moved away from the manor, leaving the Huang Clan Manor behind.

Huang Xiaolong nodded.

This was within his expectation.

Huang Qide was afraid the Big Sword Sect would vent their wrath on the Huang Clan Manor, so he would surely move the Huang Clan away to a safer place.

Very quickly, twenty days had passed in the journey.

In the entire journey, no one felt dull with Huang Min and Huang Xiaohai 'twittering' all the way; due to the many days spent together, Huang Min, Huang Xiaohai, and the little violet monkey grew familiar, the three often horsed around together.

One day, deep into the quiet night.

Huang Xiaolong was resting in a spot of open place near a forest.

Everyone gathered around the bonfire, and hanging above the bonfire was the Sandyfern Beast and its fragrant smell wafted around from roasting the meat. Huang Min, Huang Xiaohai, and the little violet monkey were very well-behaved, waiting obediently at the side with saliva drooling from their mouths as big, round eyes stared fixedly on the piece of roasting meat. Fire glow cast an orangey-red shadow over his parents' silhouette.

Watching this scene, a burst of warmth filled Huang Xiaolong's heart.

At this time, Marshal Haotian suddenly came behind Huang Xiaolong, and in a low voice whispered: "Young Master, this Subordinate has something to report about the Huang Clan Manor."

Huang Xiaolong stood up and walked some distance away from the bonfire, more than a dozen meters away to be exact.

"What is it?" Huang Xiaolong asked.

"Young Master, this Subordinate just received a report saying the Big Sword Sect has found Huang Qide and the rest." Marshal Haotian relayed honestly, "Huang Qide is dead, Huang Ming, Huang Jun, and Huang Wei were also killed off by people from Big Sword Sect."

Huang Xiaolong was silent for a moment, and then nodded: "I know." After saying that, he turned around, returning to the bonfire.

"Xiaolong, what is it?" Huang Peng asked as if already he already guessed the outcome.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, "Haotian just reported that the people of the Huang Clan Manor were found by the Big Sword Sect." Regarding this matter, Huang Xiaolong did not want to hide it from his father.

Chapter 87: Let Them Eat At The Floor Below

Hearing this, Huang Peng's body stiffened on the spot, and like him, Su Yan was also stupefied; only the two little guys, Huang Min and Huang Xiaohai were staring at the roast meat with shining eyes. Neither of them understood the real meaning of Huang Xiaolong's words when he said the Big Sword Sect had found the Huang Clan Manor's people.

The group of guards and servants who followed Huang Peng from Huang Clan Manor were also looking sad.

"Xiaolong, promise Father, you must destroy the Big Sword Sect!" A long time later, Huang Peng spoke and his voice choked and sounded a little hoarse.

"Don't worry Dad. I will." Huang Xiaolong nodded his head in promise, not for Huang Ming and his sons, but for his parents and little siblings.

He absolutely would not allow the existence of Big Sword Sect to threaten his parents' and siblings' safety.

"Big Brother, is the roast meat ready? Can we eat?" At this point, little Huang Xiaohai inquired, breaking the stuffy atmosphere; his stomach obediently collaborated him, issuing a 'gululu' rumbling sound, "My stomach is already flat from hunger!"

Huang Xiaolong chuckled, "Okay, let's eat!"

"Yaaaaay!" When the two little guys heard their Big Brother's permission, both jumped with joy.

The night gradually became brighter. Huang Xiaolong and his group had started their journey for the day.

And two days later, they arrived at the Luo Tong Royal City's big gates.

Standing before the big gates leading to the Royal City, Huang Peng, Su Yan, the two little guys and the rest of the group were in a daze. The big city gates gave the new arrivals' a strong visual impact.

"Big Brother, this is our Luo Tong Kingdom's Royal City? Very, very, very big, ah!" A long time later, little brother Huang Xiaohai chirped exaggeratedly, using three 'very' in a sentence.

Very big?!

Watching his younger brother's cute reaction, Huang Xiaolong smiled.

"Let's go, let's enter the city." Huang Xiaolong laughed and said.

Hearing this, the two little guys rushed in front of everyone else towards the city gates, competing with each other to see who would enter the city first.

At first, the city guards wanted to block Huang Min and Huang Xiaohai's path, however, when they noticed Huang Xiaolong and Marshal Haotian coming up behind the two little brats, the guards instantly retreated to the side and knelt down on one knee.

"Greeting, Lord Marshal Haotian!"

These guards, of course, recognized Marshal Haotian.

"Rise." Marshal Haotian nodded his head, allowing the city gate guards to stand up. The guards hastened to stand up and retreated to the side respectfully.

Huang Xiaolong and his parents walked at the front, followed by Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou behind them, passing the city gates into the Royal City.

Huang Min and Huang Xiaohai cheered, rushing through the gates and in the end, Huang Min won the race. Although Huang Xiaohai's talent was higher than Huang Min's, his martial spirit had just awakened not too long ago– how could he surpass Huang Min who had been cultivating battle qi for more than a year?

The two little guys were panting heavily, wiping beads of sweat from their foreheads.

And while the two little guys were wiping off sweats from their little running competition, the city guards were wiping off cold sweat from their own foreheads from the ordeal.

"Who is that kid? To actually have Marshal Haotian walking behind him?"

"You surely don't know this since you just arrived in the Royal City a few days ago. It's normal that you don't know– he is Huang Xiaolong!"

"Huang Xiaolong? Who is Huang Xiaolong?"

"....................."

In the time the city guards were gossiping among themselves, Huang Xiaolong and his group disappeared from view.

Entering the Royal City, strolling in the bustling, wide city streets, Huang Min and Huang Xiaohai ran all around. Sometimes looking at some stalls on the right, and then to the left, they were extremely excited and happy.

Even the little violet monkey on Huang Xiaolong's shoulder ran down to join the two little guys, running here and there, laughing happily.

Watching his little sister and brother playing, Huang Xiaolong also felt happy.

After strolling for an hour or so, when they passed by the Delicious Restaurant, Huang Xiaolong suddenly stopped. Turning around to Huang Peng and Su Yan, he inquired, "Dad, Mom, how about we go in and eat something?"

Huang Xiaolong remembered the first time he came to the Royal City, when he was here with Fei Hou. The dishes and the Snow Moon Wine of this restaurant were quite good.

Before Huang Peng or Su Yan could answer, the little violet monkey was already clapping and squeaking in agreement, greedily smacking his lips as if its saliva was about to fly out. Obviously, it still remembered the taste of the Snow Moon Wine.

Seeing this, Huang Peng and Su Yan nodded and everyone broke out in laughter due to the little violet monkey's antics.

Thus, they went into the restaurant. The one attending to Xiaolong was the same server as last time. Seeing Huang Xiaolong, the little server's eyes lit up and hurried to welcome Huang Xiaolong, full of respect.

Though it has been a year, the little server's memory of Huang Xiaolong and Fei Hou was very deep.

At that time, the Delicious Restaurant was nearly demolished, how could he forget them?

With respectful bows and pleasing smiles, the little server led Huang Xiaolong and his group up to the first floor of the restaurant.

Soon after, Huang Xiaolong and the rest were seated, and the restaurant's boss came over, still short of breath as if he ran over from some distance away, sweat was pouring from his face.

Quickly tidying his appearance, he came to Huang Xiaolong's table, and the boss saluted Marshal Haotian and personally arranged the dishes and wine for the two tables Huang Xiaolong's and his companions. The boss even took out the Snow Moon Wine that had been kept for more than a decade to serve them.

The moment the Snow Moon Wine was placed on the table and before anyone could make a move, the little violet monkey had already jumped onto one of the wine urns, lifted it up, and started to drink greedily. It let out a loud burp after it was satisfied, making people break out in laughter all around.

As the food and wine were served up, a tantalizing fragrance weaved in the air, causing the two little guys to drool. Chopsticks shot out frequently as sounds of utensils and cups moved.

When everyone was enjoying the meal, a pair consisting of a young man and a young woman came up the first floor. Judging from their attitude, they were regular patrons of the Delicious Restaurant.

Huang Xiaolong took a glance at them from the corner of his eyes, noting that both of them looked familiar. Then he remembered when he first arrived in the Royal City with Fei Hou, they were the Young Master and Young Miss Lin of the Marquis Mansion.

He remembered at that time, this so-called Young Master Lin and Young Miss Lin were riding on Stage Four Flame Beasts entering the city. Of course, they need not pay entry fees at the city gates.

Reaching the first floor of the restaurant, Lin Ke looked around and saw Huang Xiaolong's group occupying two large tables with two little kids that were eating noisily. Lin Ke frowned. She threw a bag of gold coins to the server behind her and pointed towards Huang Xiaolong's direction, and in a commanding tone, she said, "The entire first floor, I'm reserving it. Drive out these lowly commoners, tell them to eat below."

Lowly commoners!

People eating at the two tables, including Huang Xiaolong, stopped turned around.

That server was dumbfounded.

Lin Ke noticed the little server was in a daze and she snapped: "Didn't you hear what I've said? We are reserving this entire floor, drive these lowly-commoners down and tell them to eat on the floor below! Otherwise, they will affect our appetite!"

Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou's expression changed. Yet, when Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou wanted to stand up, Huang Xiaolong raised his hand to stop them.

Huang Xiaolong waved at the little server, saying "You, come over."

Despite being a different server than the one who welcomed Huang Xiaolong, and was not aware of Huang Xiaolong's identity, earlier the boss had instructed each of them to serve these two tables respectfully, and not show the slightest neglect. So, when the server heard Huang Xiaolong calling him, he scurried over without the slightest delay to Huang Xiaolong's side, inquiring "Young Noble, what are your orders?"

Like the other side, Huang Xiaolong threw out a big bag of gold coins to the server, and pointed at the two surnamed Lin, "I don't want to see them in the Delicious Restaurant, drive them away from the restaurant to avoid them influencing my appetite!"

Chapter 88: Are There So Many Coincidences?

"What did you, a lowly commoner, say?" Lin Ke raged, and she pointed a finger at Huang Xiaolong. This lowly commoner dared to say that to her?!

"Did you not hear what I said clearly?" Huang Xiaolong had an indifferent expression on his calm face.

All of a sudden, loud footsteps were heard coming up the staircase and several guards appeared on the first floor.

"Miss, what is the matter?" One of the guards walked up to Lin Ke and asked.

These Marquis Mansion guards were initially waiting below and all of them rushed up quickly hearing their Young Miss's voice.

"This lowly commoner actually dared to insult me! Go and slap him, hard!" Lin Ke pointed at Huang Xiaolong and a cruel gleam flashed across her eyes: "Hit until all the teeth in his dog mouth fall out!"

"If anyone dares to interfere, they will be dealt with the same punishment!"

"Yes, Miss!"

The dozen Marquis Mansion guards spread out and surrounded the two tables; one of them walked out, raising his hand and swept it down hard at Huang Xiaolong's face.

The ex-Huang Clan Manor guards were ruffled seeing this and wanted to dash out, but a silhouette was faster than them, and moved before them. The Marquis Mansion guard that was about to slap Huang Xiaolong suddenly screamed– his body inverted outwards as if he was hit by a big boulder and tumbled heavily on the floor before rolling down the stairs to the floor below.

A short silence invaded the first floor space.

The silhouette who made the move was Fei Hou.

After a brief moment of surprised silence, all the Marquis Mansion guards were angered. All of them unsheathed the swords they were carrying and it was at this time Fei Hou snorted: "Scram!" His voice rolled out like waves, and zigzag lightning materialized out of nowhere like a net. This was Fei Hou's Sound of Lightning Fall, a high grade Mysterious rank battle skill.

The strongest amongst these Marquis Mansion Guards was a peak late-Seventh Order, and their abilities were insufficient to escape these lightning strikes. After these guards' bodies were struck, shaking and then inverting them out. By the time they fell to the floor, these guards were no longer recognizable; their bodies were charred soot black with gray smoke rising from them like burning charcoal.

"You!!!" Watching all the guards they brought being defeated, the expression on Lin Ke and Lin Guo's face was extremely ugly.

"Slap!" Huang Xiaolong's cold voice sounded.

"Yes, Young Master!" Just as Fei Hou's voice ended, the right side of Lin Ke's face was printed with a five fingers red mark.

"Do you lowly commoners knows who I am? Actually daring to touch me!" Lin Ke was afraid yet furious too. One of her hands was covering the right side of her face as she glared hatefully at Huang Xiaolong and Fei Hou, roaring at the top of her lungs.

"Again!" Huang Xiaolong's voice sounded once more.

A deeper red five finger print appeared on Lin Ke's right cheek. Blood trickled from her mouth as she spat out a tooth.

Lin Ke stared at the tooth rolling on the floor and went blanked for a moment. She let out a hair-raising shriek towards Huang Xiaolong and Fei Hou, "You, you dared to hit me? You actually dared to hit me! You know who I am? I am the Marquis Mansion's Miss! My father is Marquis Lin Xian! I want to kill you lowly commoners, kill off every lowly dog commoners that you are!"

"Again!" Huang Xiaolong paid no attention.

"Pa!! Pa!!" Two sounds of slapping resounded in the quiet restaurant. This time, Lin Ke's body wobbled as both sides of her face had a burning red five finger mark; blood and a few teeth flew out from her mouth.

"Younger Sis, don't say anymore. Let's first return to the Marquis Mansion!" Lin Guo who watched everything from the side was troubled and irked at the same time. He walked up and pulled Lin Ke away while trying to persuade. He had seen Huang Xiaolong's intentions; if his Little Sister continued her tirade, she probably would be leaving all her teeth here.

Without waiting for Lin Ke's response, Lin Guo already pulled Lin Ke towards the staircase, fleeing as fast as he could.

Watching Lin Guo dragging Lin Ke fleeing in panic, Huang Xiaolong sneered.

Before Lin Ke disappeared, her face was full of dissatisfaction and hatred, and he trusted that this matter will not end here. If things happened within his expectations, after returning to the Marquis Mansion, the two would return here with a group of experts.

The little server looked at Lin Guo and Lin Ke running away in a hurry, and then looked down at the floor that was littered with Marquis Mansion guards, his soul had flown away in shock. His reason returned after a while and he scurried off to report the matter to his boss.

After Lin Guo and Lin Ke ran off, Huang Xiaolong and the others continued with their meal as if nothing happened.

As for Lin Guo and Lin Ke, they returned to the Marquis Mansion soon after leaving the Delicious Restaurant.

Lin Ke wailed all the way back to the Marquis Mansion, and both Lin Ke and Lin Guo stepped into the main hall. Marquis Lin Xian was in a good mood, chatting with a middle-aged man. This middle-aged man was wearing army-issued armor, and there were a few shiny badges on his shoulder. This middle-aged man was one of Luo Tong Kingdom's generals, General Hong Desheng.

Lin Ke was crying as she walked into the main hall, and this startled Lin Xian and Hong Desheng, causing them to stop their discussions.

When the two saw Hong Desheng in the main hall, they went up and greeted: "Uncle Hong."

"Ke'er, what happened? Who hurt you?" Lin Xian saw the blood on his daughter's face and his face darkened.

"Dad, Uncle Hong, you must seek justice for me!" Lin Ke covered her face while crying, "Just now in the Delicious Restaurant, a group of lowly dog commoners slapped my face! Even my tooth fell out!"

"Wuu...wuuuu.....wuu!"

"What?!" Lin Xian's face grew darker, a chilling light flashed across his eyes.

"Was there anything out of ordinary in that group of people?" At this time, Hong Desheng suddenly asked.

The three in the hall with him were flabbergasted at the question.

"Brother Hong, what are you trying to say?" Lin Xian inquired.

Hong Desheng explained, "Do you still remember last year what happened in the Delicious Restaurant?"

Lin Xian quivered from head to toe; last year, Duke Meng Chen and his son, Meng Xia, hurt Marshal Haotian's Junior Brother since they were relying on having more people. Later, Marshal Haotian rushed over to the restaurant and killed Meng Chen and Meng Xia to vent out his wrath. Although the incident was a year ago, how could Lin Xian forget? And the place where Meng Chen and Meng Xia were killed was at the Delicious Restaurant!

Lin Ke and Lin Guo also remembered this incident and both turned a sickly shade of green and then they turned white.

"Brother Hong, such coincidences doesn't happen right?" Lin Xian hesitated for a second before asking.

"It is better to be safe than sorry." Hong Desheng said. He turned around towards Lin Ke and asked, "What does the person who hurt you look like?"

Lin Ke and Lin Guo described Fei Hou's facial features from memory one by one. Lin Xian and Hong Desheng's face became gloomier by the second, and when Lin Ke and Lin Guo finished, Hong Desheng sounded somber as he stated, "I'm afraid this person is Marshal Haotian's Junior Brother, Fei Hou!"

Marshal Haotian's Junior Brother, Fei Hou!

Lin Ke and Lin Guo's faces lost all their color instantly.

Suddenly, Hong Desheng thought of a question, asking "Besides that Fei Hou, was there a man in his seventies?" He even described how Marshal Haotian looked like to them.

Lin Ke and Lin Guo tried to remember.

But, at that time, Marshal Haotian sat with his back facing stairway, so it was inevitable they did not get a good look at everyone there.

"We did not pay attention." Lin Ke added, "There was about fourteen, fifteen of them in total. Oh right, there was a kid about ten years old, but Fei Hou listened to his command, calling him Young Master, could he be....?!"

"Huang Xiaolong!!" Lin Xian and Hong Desheng blurted out the name in unison.

Huang Xiaolong!

Lin Ke and Lin Guo's bodies trembled, nearly stumbling down.

Cosmic Star Academy's First Year champion, this name had long spread to every corner of the Royal City – Huang Xiaolong, possessing the Primordial Divine Black Dragon martial spirit. This was no longer a secret, and he was lauded to be the number one talent in Luo Tong Kingdom's history.

If that kid was Huang Xiaolong, then...? The image where she was trashing Huang Xiaolong as a lowly dog commoner, even ordering her guards to slap Huang Xiaolong's mouth, her body couldn't stop shaking as if having an episode of epilepsy.

Chapter 89: Back to Tianxuan Mansion

" Then Dad, what, what do we do now?" Lin Ke's face grew paler and paler– the arrogance and despotic manner from before vanished without a trace.

Lin Xian and Hong Desheng were silent.

A heavy atmosphere blanketed the entire big hall.

"Dad, say something, ah!" Lin Ke became anxious.

"Impudent!" Suddenly, the silent Lin Xian stood up in rage, roaring at Lin Ke, "All this trouble was caused by you! You think I don't know your personality?! If you were not in the wrong, you think that Fei Hou would act?!" A palm flew across Lin Ke's face and another five finger palm print burned glaringly on her face.

Lin Ke clutched at her face, looking dazedly at her father. Tears started to fall abruptly from her eyes. Since she was little, her father had always indulged her requests, as he was afraid to disappoint his daughter. But today, her father actually hit her!

The more Lin Ke thought about it, the more wronged she felt, and the louder her wails rang out in the hall.

"You!" Lin Xian raised his hand once more in anger, but in the end, the hand dropped back down.

"Brother Lin, now is not the time to teach Ke'er. Lin Guo, tell me exactly what happened." At this time, Hong Desheng advised Lin Xian, trying to salvage the situation.

"Yes, Uncle Hong." Lin Guo replied respectfully and told his father and Uncle Hong what happened from the beginning to the end without the slightest intention to conceal anything. He didn't dare to.

Lin Xian heard his son say that his daughter, Lin Ke, ordered the restaurant server to drive out Huang Xiaolong, Fei Hou and the people with them the moment she stepped onto the first floor. Every sentence she said started and ended with 'lowly dog commoner', and he could no longer remain as calm as he wished.

After Lin Guo finished describing the incident, Lin Xian's face was darker than muddy water.

"Let's do it like this, Brother Lin– make a trip to the Delicious Restaurant to apologize to that Huang Xiaolong and Fei Hou. I will accompany you there." Hong Desheng persuaded.

The two of them were old buddies; since he was here, he couldn't just sit and watch without doing anything to help.

Lin Xian's expression did not look better: "It seems this is the only way!"

Moments later, Lin Xian and Hong Desheng brought Lin Ke and Lin Guo to the Delicious Restaurant.

And soon, the four of them came to the Delicious Restaurant's first floor where Huang Xiaolong's group was at. Lin Xian and Hong Desheng were about to speak when both of them noticed the figure sitting next to Huang Xiaolong; both of them stiffened and their footsteps halted abruptly. Their eyes bulged out.

"Mar– Lord Marshal Haotian!"

At this point of time, Marshal Haotian turned around hearing at their voices.

When they saw Marshal Haotian's face, Lin Xian and Hong Desheng felt their minds go blank with fear; both were turning pale in a heartbeat.

Behind them were Lin Ke and Lin Guo. When both of them heard the words their father exclaimed out loud, their legs wobbled and went limp, nearly falling to the floor. No matter how they suppressed the fear, they couldn't stand properly.

Initially, before they came over, Lin Xian and Hong Desheng were wishing for some good fortune– that Marshal Haotian was not present during that time. But now!!

......

One hour later, Huang Xiaolong, Marshal Haotian and the rest of the group left the Delicious Restaurant. After Huang Xiaolong left, Lin Xian, his children, and Hong Desheng also walked out of the restaurant looking dissolute and spiritless.

No one knew what took place in that one hour's time.

However, the next day morning, Lin Xian's Marquis title was rescinded and it was a Royal Edict made by King Lu Zhe himself.

On Huang Xiaolong's side, after they left the restaurant, the group headed to Tianxuan Mansion. As they got nearer, Boli and the servants were waiting outside.

"Big Brother, this Tianxuan Mansion is our home from now on?" Standing before the entrance of Tianxuan Mansion, little sister Huang Min asked with anticipation.

Huang Xiaolong nodded and smiled, "Mn, Tianxuan Mansion is our home from now on."

Huang Min and Huang Xiaohai bounced with delight at Huang Xiaolong's answer, racing each other inside.

This made everyone break out in laughter.

"Dad, Mom, let's go in." Huang Xiaolong said to Huang Peng and Su Yan.

Both of them nodded, feeling comforted and pleased in their hearts.

A while later, everyone went to the main hall and sat down.

Huang Xiaolong requested Fei Hou to arrange the accommodation for his parents, siblings, and the servant-guards that followed Huang Peng from the Huang Clan Manor. Before going back to the Huang Clan Manor for the New Year, Xiaolong gave Fei Hou a million gold coins to buy off the neighboring mansions. Thus, the current Tianxuan Mansion's lands had expanded by a factor of four and there were plenty of rooms.

Due to fatigue from traveling for more than twenty days, Huang Xiaolong sent his parents and little siblings to rest.

And only three people remained in the main hall: Huang Xiaolong, Marshal Haotian, and Fei Hou.

"What is the result of your investigation?" Huang Xiaolong asked Marshal Haotian. A few days ago, he had requested Marshal Haotian to look into the Big Sword Sect's situation.

Marshal Haotian stood up and answered respectfully, "Replying to Sovereign, the matter was already investigated clearly. At the moment, Big Sword Sect has around thirty thousand disciples, and apart from the dead Liu Wei, there is another Xiantian realm expert, and that is Liu Wei's Master, Yu Chen. Yu Chen is the previous Sect Leader; his strength should be mid-Second Order Xiantian."

Liu Wei's Master, Yu Chen: a mid-Second Order Xiantian!

Huang Xiaolong nodded; that meant Yu Chen's strength was on par with Marshal Haotian.

Then, Marshal Haotian continued to report the findings related to Big Sword Sect: the number of Tenth Order disciples, Ninth Order disciples, and so on.

Listening to the end of Marshal Haotian's report, Huang Xiaolong's brows creased deeply. It seems, to destroy the Big Sword Sect was not as easy as he first thought. Although Big Sword Sect only had one remaining Xiantian expert, Yu Chen, as one of the prominent sects of Baolong Kingdom, the number of Tenth Order and Ninth Order disciples was not insignificant.

Moreover, he couldn't let Marshal Haotian call up the army for this. If the army was used, it meant war between two kingdoms!

If Yu Ming was around, with his Xiantian Tenth Order strength, it would be as easy as snapping his fingers to get rid of Big Sword Sect.

Nonetheless, Yu Ming had returned to the Asura's Gate headquarters, and to rush back here from Starcloud Continent, it would take at least a year's time.

Judging from the situation, he needed to wait until Yu Ming returns before deciding the next step.

Now, his parents and siblings were with him in the Royal City and as long as that Yu Chen did not run over here, his parents and siblings would be safe with Marshal Haotian's protection.

Some time later, Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou left the main hall.

I must break through to the Seventh Order as soon as possible! Huang Xiaolong thought to himself.

Once he advanced to the Seventh Order, he could open the Linglong Pagoda's first layer and get the heritage physique cultivation technique, Golden Linglong Body. In addition to his martial spirits' abilities, he could fight against an Eighth Order warrior. Not only that, after opening the first layer of Linglong Treasure Pagoda, he could give the Fire Dragon Pearl to his parents.

The stronger his parents became, the better they could protect themselves.

Lastly, after he stepped into the Seventh Order, his martial spirits would evolve a second time, and Xiaolong looked forward to his twin dragons' transformation.

In general, after advancing to the Seventh Order and after the martial spirit evolved a second time, its innate ability would also be strengthened. In some cases, martial spirits could gain new abilities after undergoing the second transformation!s

Although the probability for this to happen was very low, the higher the grade of martial spirits, the higher the probability for it to happen.

Going back to his room, Xiaolong climbed onto the cold jade bed, and called out the twin dragons and started to practice.Using the month travel time to get to the Royal City, Huang Xiaolong had persevered with his practice. On top of that, the Linglong Treasure Pagoda inside his body emitted fire dragon qi at all times, tempering his physique and improving his battle qi. This made Xiaolong grow stronger every day and the barrier to the Seventh Order became thinner every second. He had a feeling that within one month's time, he could advance to the Seventh Order.

Chapter 90: Wrath of the Nether King

Night arrived.

By the time Huang Xiaolong stopped running Asura Tactics, it was already late into the night. Moonlight shone down and created a hazy screen on the land, and occasionally, thin clouds veiled the moon.

Huang Xiaolong came out to the small yard from his room. Standing in the middle of the yard, he bent his knees and lowered his body, his right hand forming a fist and punched forward slowly, while his left hand circled behind his back and adjusted his breathing according to the Fifth Stage of the Body Metamorphosis Scripture. Spiritual energy from the surrounding started to surge towards Huang Xiaolong instantly.

Since he left the Huang Clan Manor one year ago, Xiaolong's practice of the Body Metamorphosis Scripture had advanced to the Fifth Stage with the Power to Pull Nine Bulls as One and he had reached the peak form that could advance into the Sixth Stage at any moment.

Now, Xiaolong's internal force was sturdy and continued to improve every day. While he breathed, white mist could be seen going in and out of his nostrils. If he was still on Earth in his previous life, the current Huang Xiaolong could be called an internal force master.

The darkness of the night was gradually replaced by the impending dawn, and Huang Xiaolong finally stopped the Body Metamorphosis Scripture.

After that, he called out the Blades of Asura. He leaped up into the air and swung the Blades of Asura; instantly, countless blade lights flew out, turning into tiny drops of rain, condensing into a violent rainstorm that enveloped all directions. But, at this moment, the violent rainstorm suddenly changed into a drizzle, tender and gentle, barely discernable.

From within the minuscule rain blades came the sounds of cries and wails that lasted for a long time.

A while later, Huang Xiaolong stopped and took a deep breath; it had taken more than a year's time, and now, he finally reached major completion in the Asura Sword Skill's second style, Tears of Asura.

He had perfect comprehension for the mood and intent of this move, but the only lacking point was how long his battle qi could support it. In the future, this move would grow more powerful as his battle qi became stronger.

"Then, the next step is the third style!" Huang Xiaolong thought in his mind and took out the diagrams from the Asura Ring, fully concentrating of the third move.

Asura Sword Skill Third Move: Wrath of the Nether King.

Studying the illustrated movements and the route of running his battle qi, he etched them into his mind before returning the diagram back to the ring. He stood in the same spot for some time, when all of a sudden, his body shot forward a few meters like a burning meteor as the Blades of Asura slashed in front of him.

Two fire red blade lights materialized in the air, rushing forward without any signs of stopping just like the wrath of the Nether King, crushing everything before it.

After the first try, Huang Xiaolong stood still a few meters away, recalling his launching of the attack with the feelings and the movements before comparing them to what was written on the diagrams.

Thirty minutes later, Xiaolong moved again. His body shot forward like a meteor as he slashed to the front with the blades. Two angry, fire-red lights broke out like a volcanic eruption, swirling forward with the fixation of destroying everything in its path. The attack lost its momentum and vanished one hundred meters away.

After the second try, he stood still again, repeating the previous process.

Another thirty minutes passed and Huang Xiaolong made his third attempt.

Huang Xiaolong repeated the same process again and again, like when he practiced Tempest of Hell and Tears of Asura for the first time. Continuous attempts as he tried to comprehend the intent of the move.

Written along with the third move's illustration, when the Wrath of the Nether King reaches major completion, a swing of the blades is like the eruption of a millennium volcano, like the stampede of a million demonic beasts. And its momentum broke out in an instant at an unbelievable speed, giving the enemy no time to react and to only die under the Wrath of the Nether King.

Three days passed quickly in practice.

During these three days, other than the usual practice of Asura Tactics, and the Body Metamorphosis Scripture, he concentrated on Wrath of the Nether King.

Occasionally, Huang Xiaolong would spend some time on the Earth rank battle skill he was rewarded with from the Cosmic Star Academy competition, Collapsing Fist.

With Huang Xiaolong's current battle qi energy, his Collapsing Fist attack could shatter a ten-meter boulder a dozen meters away into a pile of gravel.

Another three days passed.

Huang Xiaolong came out from his courtyard.

It was the beginning of a new term in Cosmic Star Academy, and Xiaolong planned to go over and have a look.

When he came to the main hall, his Dad, Mom and two younger siblings were already there.

"Big Brother!" Huang Min and Huang Xiaohai encircled Huang Xiaolong as soon as they saw him, calling out cheerfully. The two little guys were each hanging on one side of his arms.

"Did you have fun these past few days?" Huang Xiaolong smiled and asked.

"Big Brother, the Royal City is much too fun! There are many, many nice places!" Right after Huang Xiaolong's question ended, Huang Xiaohai rushed to answer as if someone was competing with him, happily, he added: "I like it here very much!"

Huang Xiaolong smiled kindly; although he was training hard for the past three days, he still knew that these two little guys went out to play every day and from the amount of outings they had, perhaps these two little guys who went to many places in the Royal City in just a few days' time. They already knew more than him, who had been on the Royal City for one year so far.

"Playing around is okay, but you must also remember to practice hard." Huang Xiaolong said.

Two little heads nodded obediently.

"Don't worry Big Brother. I definitely will practice hard so I can beat Huang Wei until he lies death on the floor!" Huang Min said with a serious expression on her face.

Huang Xiaolong nodded.

Until this moment, his little sister was not aware that Huang Wei, his father, and his elder brother were already dead under the sword of experts from the Big Sword Sect. However, Xiaolong did not say this out loud– but having a target as a motivator is a good thing.

"Dad, Mom," Huang Xiaolong came up to his parents and inquired if their days are well and comfortable in Tianxuan Mansion.

Huang Peng laughed: "Nothing is uncomfortable."

Huang Xiaolong nodded gladly.

His father, Huang Peng, had taken the high Grade Four Spirit Dan, Xingyao Dan, whereas his mother, Su Yan, swallowed the high Grade Five Spirit Dan, the Qi Sea Dan; both of their cultivations had advanced by one order.

Huang Peng was now a Seventh Order, close to peak early-Seventh Order, and Su Yan reached mid-Sixth Order.

"Oh right, Xiaolong, Miss Li Lu came to look for you yesterday." At this time, Su Yan suddenly laughed and said, "But you were practicing at that time and Miss Li Lu was here for an hour and then she left."

"Li Lu." Huang Xiaolong was a little surprised.

Today was the Academy's new term, so it was not surprising that Li Lu had returned to the Royal City from the Li Residence.

"Xiaolong, Li Lu is a good girl," Su Yan added, "I think..."

"Mom, no need to say more." Huang Xiaolong smiled bitterly with a trace of helplessness. He knew what his mother wanted to say even though the two of them, him and Li Lu, were not even eleven.

"The Academy's new term starts today so I'm going to have a look." He quickly stood up before Su Yan could open her mouth to speak and ran away from the main hall as if he was fleeing for his life.

Leaving the main hall, Huang Xiaolong did not stop until he came out of Tianxuan Mansion and headed in the direction of Cosmic Star Academy.

Reaching the Academy, when the students saw Xiaolong they all retreated to give way; their eyes filled awe and admiration, some had elevated to idolization.

Xiaolong ignored the whispers along the way and walked all the way to this classroom. The moment he stepped into the room, the noisy classroom became quiet immediately, and all the students stood up straight.

Including that Jiang Teng. As Huang Xiaolong continued to walk in, Jiang Teng jumped out from his seat and retreated to the back of the classroom, trembling in fright. "Huang Xiaolong, what do you want to do?" Very obvious, he ate enough fists from Huang Xiaolong that he developed a traumatic fear towards Huang Xiaolong.

Chapter 91: Breakthrough to the Seventh Order

Huang Xiaolong saw Jiang Teng's reaction, and he couldn't help but shake his head in a helpless smile; was he that horrible? Ignoring Jiang Teng, Huang Xiaolong came to his seat and sat down.

Although Huang Xiaolong rarely attended class in the last term, no one dared to occupy his place and it remained reserved.

"Xiaolong!" Li Lu was very happy seeing Huang Xiaolong, and two lovely dimples appeared on her face as she called out.

Huang Xiaolong nodded in greeting; Li Lu seemed to have lost some weight in these two months, but the cute dimples on her face remained the same.

Even after a long time Xiaolong had sat down, Jiang Teng was still too frightened to return to his own seat until Xiong Meiqi arrived.

Noticing Huang Xiaolong in the classroom, Xiong Meiqi was a little surprised and a little awkward. During the class's lecture, she was absent-minded throughout and frequently stopped in mid-sentences, forgetting what she was saying numerous times.

Huang Xiaolong left the classroom after one lesson and went to the library.

Since he found out the Asura's Gate headquarters was in Starcloud Continent, he wanted to search more information about it.

The day passed quickly while Huang Xiaolong spent the time in the library.

When Huang Xiaolong came out, it was already midday. It had been slightly over a month since the New Year, but the sunlight was stronger and it was warm as it fell on the skin.

Returning to Tianxuan Mansion, he assumed the two little guys had gone out to play yet again since there was no shadow of the two around the mansion.

Even the little violet monkey was not around. The little violet monkey would run to the Silvermoon Forest to kill demonic beasts and eat their beast cores for cultivation, showing up in the mansion from time to time.

The three little guys were not in, but his parents were; going into their courtyard, Huang Xiaolong passed an internal force cultivation technique to them and reminded them to practice diligently.

His parents' cultivation achievements were limited by the strength of their martial spirits and the chances of them breaking into Xiantian realm were slim. However, things were different with the support of internal force cultivation as this largely increases their chances of entering the Xiantian realm.

For example, Huang Xiaolong. When his Body Metamorphoses Scripture reached the Tenth Stage, he could be considered a Xiantian expert in terms of internal force.

Xiaolong estimated an internal force Xiantian expert possessed a similar level of strength to this world's Xiantian experts.

Huang Peng and Su Yan were ecstatic when they heard Huang Xiaolong say that practicing the internal force cultivation technique that he gave them would allow them to advance into the Xiantian realm.

After passing the cultivation technique to his parents, Xiaolong described in detail the situation that may arise while cultivating and the more difficult parts that were harder to comprehend.

It was more than two hours later when Huang Xiaolong left his parents' courtyard to return to his own yard where he continued with his own practice of Asura Tactics and Wrath of the Nether King.

Time flowed fast as another month had passed.

Basically, in this one month's time, Xiaolong did not step out the door of his courtyard, as every moment was spent either on the Asura Tactics, the Body Metamorphosis Scripture, or theWrath of the Nether King.

On this night, like usual, Xiaolong was sitting on the cold jade bed practicing the Asura Tactics. The hazy moonlight shone into the room onto a black dragon and a blue dragon that were floating behind Huang Xiaolong, greedily devouring the netherworld spiritual energy rushing down from the space above. The battle qi in Xiaolong's body had started to roar and surge in his meridians.

The Linglong Treasure Pagoda was also floating right above Huang Xiaolong's head.

Again and again, as Xiaolong continued to run the Asura Tactics, the battle qi coursed through his meridians faster and faster, rolling continuously and crashing against the ever-thinning Seventh Order barrier.

Xiaolong didn't know how long this went on, when his body suddenly shuddered. A tiny crack sounded that only he could hear: the Seventh Order Barrier was finally broken! The netherworld battle qi rushed joyfully forward into the Seventh Order meridians' route, and in Huang Xiaolong's heart position, a Qi Sea was formed. The netherworld battle qi rushed endlessly into the Seventh Order meridians and gathered in the newly formed Qi Sea in his heart.

By breaking through to the Seventh Order and forming the Qi Sea, there was an abundant amount of battle qi within the body. If the battle qi in the meridians was like a small river, now, the battle qi in the Qi Sea was like a vast ocean.

The moment the barrier was broken, the black dragon and the blue dragon behind Huang Xiaolong evolved in a heartbeat. The twin dragons' bodies grew bigger, the black and blue scales became denser and the most amazing thing was another claw grew out from the initial four, and they both turned into five-clawed dragons. Two dragon heads roared towards the heavens as the dragons' terrifying oppressive aura swept out from the room.

Xiaolong's body was shrouded in the flickering glow for a long time, like a light barrier around him.

Huang Xiaolong was thrilled; finally, he broke through the Seventh Order!

Houtian Seventh Order. Many were stuck at either one of the two dividing lines: one was the Fourth Order and the other was the Seventh Order. The majority of the people cultivated for decades to break through to the Seventh Order, and some had remained stuck forever below the Seventh Order.

In the kingdoms' small towns, a Seventh Order like Xiaolong could be considered as the 'king'.

But at this moment in time, Xiaolong had yet to reach eleven years old.

According to what he knew, the person who built Duanren Empire, the Duanren Emperor, had advanced to the Seventh Order at age thirteen.

Suppressing his happiness, he continued to run Asura's Tactics, refining the netherworld spiritual energy in his body. After the black and blue dragons evolved, their speed of absorbing the netherworld spiritual energy had become three times faster compared to when he was at peak late-Sixth Order!

At first, when Xiaolong advanced, his Qi Sea was an empty ocean during the drought season. As he pushed forward, refining the netherworld spiritual energy, his battle qi reserve in the Qi Sea gradually increased.

At the same time, the netherworld battle qi was refining his muscles, flesh, tendons and skin.

Before the Seventh Order, the battle qi wasn't able to strengthen the outer layer of the body. This was something possible after someone had broken through to the Seventh Order.

When the morning sunlight graced the great earth, Huang Xiaolong ended his practice and got up from the cold jade bed. He let out a loud shout towards the sky to express the joy in his heart for advancing to the Seventh Order.

After one night of practice and battle qi tempering, he could feel the difference on his skin; this was something new, not only that, all his muscles and even his flesh was firmer while his tendons became stronger.

It was said that a Tenth Order warrior's outer layer was stronger than a cow leather, muscles harder than steel stone, tendons having the explosive power of a spring, extremely fierce sounding.

"Hmm, already a Seventh Order, I wonder what I look like after a soul transformation?' Huang Xiaolong thought and walked out from his room to the yard. Calling out both the black and blue dragons, Huang Xiaolong initiated the soul transformation process. Instantly, black and blue lights broke out and disappeared in a less than a second, wrapping themselves over Huang Xiaolong's body, beginning the fusion.

It began with his arms: a fine layer of dragon scales covered over Huang Xiaolong's skin; on the left hand, there were black-colored dragon scales, and on his right hand were glittering blue dragon scales, spreading to his whole body apart from the face area. Huang Xiaolong didn't feel the slightest discomfort, even when his whole body was covered in a layer of dragon scales as if they had always been one entity and he could obviously feel his outer defense had reached a new threshold.

Very strong!

This was the first word that jumped into Huang Xiaolong's mind during his first soul transformation with his twin martial spirits. And he liked this feeling very much.

After the soul transformation, the two dragons' heads looked like they were tattooed on his back, exuding a majestic aura.

At the same time, there were changes to Xiaolong's pupils; his left eye was entirely black and his right pupil was blue.

Huang Xiaolong's fist suddenly struck out, and whistling wind sounded as it cut across space swiftly and the result was a shattered false mountain dozen meters away, leaving a pile of broken pieces of small rocks and gravel.

Chapter 92: Opening the First Layer of Linglong Treasure Pagoda

A brief moment later, Xiaolong canceled the soul transformation. Both the blue and black dragon scales on his arms as well as the two tattooed-like dragon heads on his back disappeared. Exhaustion hit him all of a sudden.

Although soul transformation increased his power and strength by many folds, it also consumed a large amount of battle qi; moreover, he had just advanced to the Seventh Order.

After Huang Xiaolong returned to his normal self, tiny blue dots of lights shimmered around his body, and as they shone, the exhaustion Huang Xiaolong felt due to the soul transformation vanished instantly. His battle qi along his meridians recovered in a short few seconds.

This was Huang Xiaolong martial spirit's third ability after breaking through to the Seventh Order: Instant Recovery!

Instant Recovery!

Roughly a few breaths' time, Huang Xiaolong had fully recovered the depleted battle qi!

Although it needed ten seconds' time to fully recover his battle qi, it was already a heaven-defying level ability. From a certain aspect, this Instant Recovery was stronger than Space Concealment and Phantom Shadow.

Combining Instant Recovery with Space Concealment, Huang Xiaolong needn't worry about the side effect of depleted battle qi.

Well, the only 'misfortune' for this ability was it can only recover battle qi and not heal injuries.

Ten seconds later, Xiaolong's battle qi had fully recovered; he vanished right on the spot and vanishing along with him was the chair next to him. Ten breaths' time later, he reappeared from the space.

Coming out from the space concealment, Huang Xiaolong continued to test the ability, appearing and disappearing meters away, and in the blink of an eye, he was more than ten meters from the original spot.

After the second evolution, other than awakening a third ability, the previous two abilities were strengthened.

Before, entering the concealment space, he could only go in alone whereas now, he could bring another person. And with Phantom Shadow ability, he could actually shift his position with his will within a ten meters range, teleportation. His speed was twice as fast the one Lu Kai possessed with his Sky Peng martial spirit!

Huang Xiaolong inhaled deeply while his heart was rejoicing. He didn't expect he would have a new ability after his martial spirits evolved a second time and the first two had such an improvement.

Then, he called out the Linglong Treasure Pagoda.

According to what Yu Ming had said, he could open the first layer once he broke through to the Seventh Order.

Huang Xiaolong initiated the netherworld battle qi on both palms and as per Yu Ming's instruction, sent his battle qi into the pagoda. When the netherworld battle qi entered the Linglong Treasure Pagoda, it shone brightly and absorbed Huang Xiaolong's battle qi. He was somewhat taken aback by the reaction, and without warning, his eyes blurred as he appeared in a different space.

This space was not big, merely several hundred square meters with a height of ten meters. In the four directions were walls that were made of unknown material.

"This is the first floor space inside the Linglong Treasure Pagoda?" Huang Xiaolong surveyed around wide-eyed; this situation was not consistent with Yu Ming's description.

This Linglong Treasure Pagoda's space actually allows the owner to enter inside?

Doesn't this mean....!

Getting over his shock, he was more than thrilled because he noticed the spiritual aura within the Linglong Treasure Pagoda was thicker and much purer than the outside. Furthermore, up above the space, scuds of fire dragon qi flowed upwards, forming groups of thick fire dragon qi clouds. If he cultivated inside this space, absorbing the fire dragon qi clouds, it would be far more effective than cultivating in the Dragon Flame Valley.

Floating above these clouds were thumb-sized red beads, and they were shiny as they reflected the light like the twinkling stars in the night sky. However, the stars were white, and these beads glittered a fiery-red.

"Fire Dragon Pearl!" A thought flashed across Huang Xiaolong's brain.

This must be the Fire Dragon Pearl that Yu Ming talked about!

One, two, three!

Huang Xiaolong slowly counted one by one and came up to a hundred and eight!

His eyes lit up, one hundred and eight Fire Dragon Pearl!

This number was greatly out of his expectation. This amount of Fire Dragon Pearls was enough for himself to cultivate with for some time and even distribute some to his parents and little siblings.

Suddenly at this point, a coruscating fire-red glow fell on Huang Xiaolong and shrouded over him before he could react. Subsequently, in Xiaolong's mind, a physique cultivation technique appeared with information about the Golden Linglong Body.

The Golden Linglong Body had a total of nine layers and every layer brought about a mythical effect, and when one reached the ninth layer to achieve the Linglong Treasure Body, the person's body would be as resilient as the Linglong Treasure Pagoda, nearing invincible.

Huang Xiaolong repeated the mantra once in his mind and seconds later, he sat down cross-legged and started practicing. In the blink of an eye, a layer of fiery-red golden light similar to the Linglong Treasure Pagoda burst out from Huang Xiaolong's body.

A few hours later, Huang Xiaolong finally stopped. During these few hours of practice, Huang Xiaolong observed that there was a mystical force strengthening his muscles, bones, tendons, and the surface of his skin, improving his overall defense.

After stopping his practice, Huang Xiaolong turned his attention to the glittering red pearls hanging above the thick red clouds. With a thought, his right hand teleported one of the Fire Dragon Pearls.

On his palm, the Fire Dragon Pearl felt a little hot, like a fire pearl burning at fifty to sixty degrees celsius.

Hang Xiaolong opened his mouth and threw the fire-red pearl into his mouth– the moment the Fire Dragon Pearl reached his stomach, it turned into a hot stream of energy that rushed into every corner of his body.

Sensing this, Xiaolong quickly calmed down again and ran the Asura Tactics to refine the stream of hot energy. The netherworld battle qi in his meridians became active, surging and crashing the entire time while the dark gray color started to change slowly to a light gray.

The same thing process emerged again, just like the time he was cultivating in the Dragon Flame Valley. Black imprities mixed with blood formed a layer over his skin, and these impurities were hidden deep down inside of his body instead of the normal ones.

Another few hours passed.

A layer of hardened blood and waste covered Huang Xiaolong.

One day passed and the layer of impurities fell off as a new layer of waste was dispelled again, and the process repeated itself once more.

After five days, it stopped.

Huang Xiaolong took one day's time to fully refine one Fire Dragon Pearl and each time he finished one, he would take another pearl down from the clouds as he continued to swallow and cultivate. In ten days' time, he had refined ten Fire Dragon Pearls. He stopped when he finished the tenth pearl and stood up, feeling immensely relaxed and comfortable from head to toe, akin to throwing away a hundred jin burden.

Ten days of practice resulted in Huang Xiaolong's strength improving again, nearing peak early-Seventh Order.

According to Xiaolong's estimation, if he continued to stay and practice in the Linglong Treasure Pagoda space while swallowing the Fire Dragon Pearls, in another two weeks' time, he could reach peak early-Seventh Order, and given two months' time – mid-Seventh Order.

However, with this cultivation speed, even if he monopolized all one hundred and eight Fire Dragon pearls, it could only last him three to four months.

That, and the speed at which the Linglong Treasure Pagoda condensed one pearl, even ten days were not sufficient to complete one. Thus, Huang Xiaolong had to think of a method that would speed up the process.

Chapter 93: Class Advancement Test

Huang Xiaolong stared up at the litter of Fire Dragon Pearls and a thought suddenly flashed across his mind– he took out a cycad fruit from the Asura Ring.

Without warning, a suction force came from the pagoda, and streams of spiritual energy drilled out from the cycad fruit. Before Huang Xiaolong's eyes, the cycad fruit dried up, wrinkled and deflated in front of his eyes, before finally vanishing into thin air.

And above him, after the spiritual energy from the cycad fruit was absorbed, fire dragon qi swirled rapidly, showing signs of condensing a new Fire Dragon Pearl.

Watching this phenomenon, Huang Xiaolong's heart was delighted: sure enough, this method works.

Following that, Huang Xiaolong took out another cycad fruit. Just like what happened previously, the cycad fruit was sucked empty of the spiritual energy within it and vanished, swallowed by the pagoda. Huang Xiaolong continued to take out one cycad fruit after another, and after the number had surpassed ten, a new Fire Dragon Pearl was successfully formed, hanging above the clouds.

Staring at the newly condensed Fire Dragon Pearl, Huang Xiaolong felt like crying. Now, he knew that cycad fruits and possibly other elixirs could speed up the time of condensing a Fire Dragon Pearl, but the expense was too big.

More than ten cycad fruits!

Xiaolong only had less than twenty cycad fruits left in his spatial Asura Ring.

Although these types of herb and fruit elixirs could be bought from auctions and trading houses, the prices were somewhat scary. Not to mention Huang Xiaolong, probably not even the kingdom's ruler, King Lu Zhe could afford it on a long term basis.

Next, Xiaolong took out over a hundred Battle Qi Dan, and after absorbing all of them, the pagoda finally condensed out one Fire Dragon Pearl.

More than one hundred Battle Qi Dan was equivalent to one Fire Dragon Pearl; this amount was more or less the same of the ten cycad fruits.

I wonder if a demonic beast's beast core has an effect. Suddenly, Huang Xiaolong thought of a possibility and wondered to himself.

However, there was no beast core in his ring.

A short while later, Huang Xiaolong came out from the Linglong Treasure Pagoda space and headed to the main hall. Calling Fei Hou, he gave Fei Hou one hundred thousand gold coins tasking him to purchase beast cores from auction and trading houses.

Even though Fei Hou was puzzled with Huang Xiaolong's request of buying so many beast cores, he dared not ask too many questions.

Roughly one hour later Fei Hou returned to the mansion and as per Huang Xiaolong's order, he procured more than forty pieces of Stage Seven beast cores.

Huang Xiaolong was looking forward to testing out his theory; after he got the items from Fei Hou, Huang Xiaolong hurried back to his room and entered the Linglong Treasure Pagoda space, taking out all the Stage Seven beast cores.

Just like what Huang Xiaolong guessed earlier, the pagoda could also absorb the violent demonic energy inside beast cores, and very soon, the pagoda space had sucked out all the energy from the forty plus beast cores that Fei Hou brought back. These beast cores turned into dull, gray ash, and disappeared.

And the space that had absorbed more than forty demonic beast cores' energy and condensed out two new Fire Dragon Pearls.

Seeing this result, Xiaolong breathed out in relief. This result was still acceptable to him, less than fifty beast cores in exchange for two Fire Dragon Pearls, meaning fifty thousand gold coins for one Fire Dragon Pearl

This was way more cost effective than using cycad fruits or spirit dans.

Still, fifty thousand gold coins was no a small sum, and he decided to enter the Silvermoon Forest himself to hunt for Stage Seven demonic beasts.

And this time, the duration spent inside the Silvermoon Forest would be longer than the last time, Huang Xiaolong decided before he headed towards the Silvermoon Forest to kill demonic beasts, he would make a trip to the Academy first. He wanted to request for a class advancement test into the Second Year class since he had a breakthrough to Seventh Order.

Early next morning, Huang Xiaolong came to the Cosmic Star Academy and went directly to the Principal's room. Actually, the matter regarding class advancements usually belonged to the class teachers, but by the time it was approved, six months would have gone by; if he went through Sun Zhang or Xiong Cu directly, it would save him a lot of time and trouble.

When Huang Xiaolong arrived at the Principal's room, coincidentally, both Sun Zhang and Xiong Chu were inside.

Both were a little surprised seeing Huang Xiaolong, and then both stood up with smiling faces.

"Xiaolong, how come you have the free time to come over and look for us two old fellows?" Sun Zhang grinned and asked, "Did you come across some problems in your practice?"

Xiong Chu was also smiling, "Whatever problems you have, be at ease and tell us."

The two of them thought Huang Xiaolong's abrupt visit was due him coming across come cultivation problems. Thus, he came over to ask them for guidance.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head, clarifying "I came because I wanted to request for the class advancement test."

"Request for the Second Year class advancement test?!" Both old fellows blanked for a moment; Sun Zhang and Xiong Chu exchanged a glance, resulting in four widened eyes staring back at each other in shock.

"You...you're saying you have broken through to the Seventh Order?!" Sun Zhang blurted out; not half a year had passed since the Academy competition ended– even if Huang Xiaolong had taken the Xingyao Dan and Qi Sea Dan, it was impossible for him to advance in such a short time! According to their secret estimate, Huang Xiaolong needed at least one year to do so.

Xiong Chu also had an inconceivable expression on his face as he stared at Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, reaffirming what he had just said, "That is correct." And he released his battle qi energy outward.

"Seventh Order! It really is the Seventh Order!" When Huang Xiaolong released his battle qi outside his body, Sun Zhang and Xiong Chu who found it hard to believe initially and they broke out in excitement.

It was quite sometime later before the two old fellows recovered their dignified image.

Still, both of them scrutinized Huang Xiaolong with weird looks on their faces.

They didn't expect that in less than four months, just slightly over three, Xiaolong would them another wonderful surprise.

If this was Huang Xiaolong's cultivation speed, he could probably win the Academy's overall champion before ten years' time and represent Cosmic Star Academy in the Duanren Empire's Battle of the Imperial City.

"Then, my request on the class advance test...?" Seeing that Sun Zhang and Xiong Chu just stood there and stared at him without an answer, Huang Xiaolong's brows creased and prodded them.

Hearing Huang Xiaolong speak, Sun Zhang and Xiong Chu realized their gaffe, coming to their senses.

"Xiaolong ah, I didn't expect you would breakthrough Seventh Order so soon!" Sun Zhang was smiling as if spring had arrived as he looked at Huang Xiaolong, "Your request for class advancement test, we approve. Let's do it this way, tomorrow, the Second Year Class Six is going near the border to kill some bandits, you follow along with the Second Year Class Six. As long as you can kill ten bandits, you pass the test."

"Prince Lu Kai also requested for the class advancement test two days ago," At this time, Xiong Chu informed Huang Xiaolong, "Tomorrow, like you, he would be joining the Second Year Class Six to kill bandits at the kingdom's border."

Lu Kai is also going? Huang Xiaolong was taken aback by the news, but he just nodded and bid farewell to the two old fellows.

After Huang Xiaolong had left Sun Zhang's room, they sent Huang Xiaolong out personally; watching Huang Xiaolong's back as he walked away until he vanished from view did the two look away.

"Now, I'll eagerly anticipate what the little guy will achieve in ten years!" Sun Zhang exclaimed.

Xiong Chu agreed, "Perhaps a hundred years later, our Cosmic Star Academy would need this little guy's care."

Sun Zhang nodded his head, thinking about this matter pensively.

Huang Xiaolong headed straight back to Tianxuan Mansion, not bothering to attend class after he left the Principal's room. Entering the Linglong Treasure Pagoda space, he continued to practice using the Fire Dragon Pearls.

One day passed.

On the second morning, Xiaolong once again came to the Academy and waited at the square. He noted the Second Year Class Six students were already gathered, and he could recognize one of them, the student who won the Class Six battle, Ye Yong. Ye Yong was one of the people who entered the Dragon Flame Valley.

Chapter 94: Strange Little Town

As Huang Xiaolong walked towards the group, all the students turned their heads, looking over to his direction with complex emotions evident in their eyes. After all, Huang Xiaolong had advanced to the Seventh Order and requested for a class advancement test. Yesterday, not long after Huang Xiaolong returned to Tianxuan Mansion, the news had spread throughout the Cosmic Star Academy.

Once again, Huang Xiaolong had become the center of attention in Cosmic Star Academy.

Ye Yong walked out from the group of students towards Huang Xiaolong, and laughed when he came before Huang Xiaolong, "Xiaolong, I didn't expect since we last meet, not even three months had passed and you have already broken through to the Seventh Order!"

"I was lucky." Huang Xiaolong said.

Lucky? Ye Yong shook his head. If being lucky could allow one to advance into the Seventh Order, then the majority of people in the Martial Spirit World would not be stuck in the Fourth Order, Fifth Order, or the Sixth Order for their entire lives.

Breaking through to the Seventh Order required more than luck.

At this time, from some distance away, Lu Kai arrived, accompanied by a team of palace guards.

Arriving at the square, Lu Kai did not feel it was strange seeing Xiaolong's presence; apparently, he too had heard about Huang Xiaolong's breakthrough and his request for the assessment.

Looking at Huang Xiaolong, Lu Kai felt complicated.

Once both of them passed this class advancement test, they would be promoted to the Second Year's Class Six, becoming classmates.

"Let's compete again in this assessment, what do you think?" Lu Kai looked at Huang Xiaolong, and baited, "A bet of three hundred thousand gold coins!"

"Three hundred thousand? Very well, what are we competing in?" Somebody wanted to gift him three hundred thousand gold coins, so of course Huang Xiaolong would not refuse.

"Since the assessment this time is to kill bandits, then we shall compete and see who kills the most bandits." Lu Kai said in a sullen voice. He lost to Huang Xiaolong during the Academy competition; however, killing bandits did not solely rely on strength, and Lu Kai did not think he would lose to Xiaolong in killing more bandits.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, indicating he agreed with Lu Kai's proposal.

Shortly after that, all students were gathered and the Second Year Class Six's teacher was also a beautiful female teacher called Chen Feirong. Chen Feirong was a different type compared to Xiong Meiqi; while the latter was cold with an arrogant bearing, Chen Feirong was like a fresh, gentle white lily. Her every move was soft and gentle and a smile graced her face as she spoke, giving a calm feeling.

This time, the task of killing bandits near the border was led by her.

Chen Feirong smiled at Huang Xiaolong and Lu Kai when she came to the square. Both Huang Xiaolong and Lu Kai were 'celebrities' of the Academy, and of course she could recognize them both.

Yesterday, Principal Sun Zhang and Xiong Chu called her over to the Principal's room and with a deadpan, somber face, they emphasized that no matter what, she must ensure the safety of Huang Xiaolong and Lu Kai during this trip.

And due to this very reason, other than her leading the team, there were two other Tenth Order teachers accompanying them.

"Since everyone is here, let's depart!" Chen Feirong ordered.

A little over one hour later, the group had left the Royal City area, heading in the direction of one of the borders area.

Half a month had passed.

"Everyone be alert. The small towns in this area are frequent places the bandits appear. Although these bandits' strength is not very high, they always come out in large numbers amassing close to a hundred people at a time and they are extremely cruel. When you come across them, all of you must not display any mercy!" Standing before the desolate entrance of a small town, Chen Feirong reminded the students of this warning.

After traveling for two weeks, they finally reached the destination point– the junction between the Luo Tong Kingdom and the Baolong Kingdom.

According to Chen Feirong, these bandits came from the Baolong Kingdom, sneaking past to the Luo Tong Kingdom's army patrol to the Luo Tong Kingdom's border towns, killing, robbing, and kidnapping people. Once these bandits had robbed a place, they would quickly retreat back into the Baolong Kingdom's territory, causing a huge headache for the border soldiers.

After Chen Feirong warned the students, she led them into the desolate looking little town.

In the quiet little town, the streets were empty with not even the shadow of a person; the doors of every store and house were shut tightly as the silence became eery in the students' minds. Occasionally, black smoke could be seen rising from some random buildings.

A while later, Chen Feirong split the students into three teams led by her and the other two teachers. Each group had roughly twenty-something students. Each team would act separately and regroup at the town entrance; whichever group found the bandits was to release the signal to inform the others of their position.

Both Lu Kai and Huang Xiaolong were arranged into the same team led by Chen Feirong.

The students followed Chen Feirong from behind as they continued onward along the streets. One hour later, they still had yet to see any bandits. The whole town was blanketed in an atmosphere of desolation, hopelessness, and something else, something strange.

"Strange, where did the people in this small town go? Why can't we find even one person?" Ye Yong who was on the same team as Huang Xiaolong frowned and asked out loud.

"Could everyone have died? If that is the case, where are the bodies?" Lu Kai interjected.

Not only there were people, there weren't any corpses either. There were no traces of fighting or blood splatters as if all the people in the small town had vanished into thin air.

Huang Xiaolong's brows creased into a furrow.

However, the group continued onward, and when the team came to the north side of the small town, suddenly, Xiaolong stopped. This is...? The smell of blood! Yes, this is the smell of blood!

The smell of blood was extremely light, but Huang Xiaolong could clearly smell it and he was not wrong in his judgment. Ever since he broke through to the Seventh Order and his martial spirits evolved for the second time, his hearing ability and sense of smell had improved exponentially.

Lu Kai and Ye Yong noticed Huang Xiaolong's sudden reaction and were doubtful in their hearts. And at this point, without warning, Huang Xiaolong's silhouette dashed forward, shocking the rest of the team.

"Huang Xiaolong!!" Chen Feirong cried out. She, Lu Kai, and everyone else also sped up.

Not long after Huang Xiaolong's abrupt sprint, up ahead on the same street, he saw two middle-aged men in peculiar clothing. The two middle-aged men looked up when they saw Huang Xiaolong as well as Chen Feirong, and twenty over people at the back and they panicked. Turning around, they wanted to run.

Prior to this, Chen Feirong had described the characteristics of the bandits' clothing to them; from the way these two middle-aged men were dressed and their hasty retreat, there was no doubt they are part of the Baolong Kingdom's bandits that came across the border.

"Want to escape?" Watching their actions, Huang Xiaolong let out a cold smirk. In an instant, his martial spirit's Phantom Shadow ability was initiated, and in a flash, he had crossed the ten-meter distance between him and the two men. Close to him, Huang Xiaolong swung his blades, and a cold, sharp light slit across one of the men's throat. Huang Xiaolong also punched the other man, sending him flying, but keeping him alive.

Huang Xiaolong came to the spot where the man landed, and his voice was filled with iciness as he questioned him: "Talk. Where are the town's people?"

That middle-aged man was terribly frightened and he cried out, "Don't kill me! I'll talk! The town's people were herded to the square up ahead!" He pointed to a direction in front.

However, just as he finished speaking, Huang Xiaolong pointed a finger at his forehead, and it pierced through the temple.

Huang Xiaolong's silhouette flashed again in the direction the man had pointed.

And at this point, Chen Feirong and the students arrived and seeing the two lifeless bodies, she ordered to Ye Yong: "Quick, release the signal to notify the other two teams!"

"Yes, Teacher!" Ye Yong answered, quickly taking out a smoke ball and crushing it towards the sky. In less than a second, a blue colored light shot up the sky.

Moments later, Huang Xiaolong had rushed to the aforementioned square and came before an open space that could accommodate a few thousand people, and bodies were strewn everywhere. Some of these bodies had all four limbs cut off, some were headless, and some had their intestines dug out.

These bodies were what used to be the town's people.

The smell of blood curdled in the air.

And on the square, some hundreds of bandits were gripping sharp blades in the midst of their massacre of the town's people. Mournful wails resounded in the square. This group of bandits actually numbered close to three hundred!

Chapter 95: The Martial Ning Family

Xiaolong rushed to the square and saw this bloody scene– a strong fury erupted in his heart, and both of his fists clenched tightly as a sharp killing intent broke out from his eyes.

Subsequently, Chen Feirong, Lu Kai, Ye Yong, and the rest of the students arrived at the square, and all of them were equally furious at the picture before them.

When the big group arrived, the bandits on the other side that were immersed in the joy of slaughter suddenly stopped and turned around and looked at the new guests.

"The Cosmic Star Academy?" A middle-aged bandit that wore an elongated black hat covering half his face walked out from the group; his eyes swept over the other side and when his gaze fell on Chen Feirong's curvaceous body, the middle-aged bandit chuckled lecherously, "I just said there isn't one decent woman in this little town, yet I didn't expect they would send one here now!"

"Brothers, after this we can enjoy ourselves! After I am done, then it is your turn!"

"Thanks, Head!"

In an instant, excited cheers broke out from the three hundred over bandits.

Chen Feirong delicate face was angered, turning green and red, and her beautiful eyes glowered at the other side.

Seeing this, the Bandit Head middle-aged man wearing the elongated black hat smiled even wider, "Little slut, in a moment, us brothers will surely pleasure you, don't look so anxious!" Finished saying that, two hands waved and the three hundred over bandits spread out and surrounded the small twenty people in the middle.

Huang Xiaolong's cold gaze swept over the surrounding bandits.

At this time, the Bandit Head's cold voice rang out, "Leave the women alive, kill all the men!" As the other side instructed, Huang Xiaolong's silhouette moved at the same instant while gripping the Blades of Asura in his hands.

Screams sounded from the opposite side with a swing of his blades.

And Lu Kai, Ye Yong, as well as the others also started to attack.

Chen Feirong killed several bandits that rushed over with a hand print; she leaped up and her palm aimed to strike the Bandit Head.

Watching Chen Feirong coming at him, the Bandit Head snickered; one of his hand signaled his cronies: "Capture the little slut; remember, don't hurt her. Otherwise, I won't be able to play to my heart's content later."

The bandit cronies acknowledged him in loud voices and swarmed towards Chen Feirong.

Although Chen Feirong was a Ninth Order warrior, a late-Ninth Order at that, the number of bandits besieging her was too many despite having no Ninth Order warrior amongst them. Most of them were of the Seventh Order and a few were Eighth Order warriors. These Eighth Order bandits attacked Chen Feirong together, making her flustered in confusion.

Chen Feirong had an ugly expression on her delicate face as she had not expected to run into such a big group of bandits that had such strength. In previous incidents, these kind of bandits that crossed the border from the Baolong Kingdom consisted of no more than a hundred men and at most, maybe one or two Eighth Order. Sometimes, even Seventh Order bandits were rare and the average strength were just Sixth Orders.

Her silhouette dodged swiftly like a floating cloud, avoiding the dozen Eight Order bandits' attacks. Taking a quick glance around, she saw Lu Kai and Ye Yong. In fact, all the students were sieged by a large number of bandits, and each of them was in an extremely dangerous situation.

But when her eyes found Huang Xiaolong, she was stunned as she saw Huang Xiaolong's shadow flickering randomly amongst the bandits whilst swinging a pair of cold looking blades. With every swing, there surely would have been two bandits screaming and falling to the ground, and every attack targeted a vital point, taking lives without needing a second attack. There was no exception, even if the opponent was a mid or late-Seventh Order bandit.

Huang Xiaolong's speed had reached a degree that dumbfounded people.

Chen Feirong looked wide-eyed at Huang Xiaolong with unspeakable shock in her heart; she could tell Huang Xiaolong's speed far surpassed the average peak late-Seventh Order.

However, this was not the time for shock and she did not have the luxury of time to ponder why Huang Xiaolong had such an amazing speed. She shouted, "Everyon,e release your martial spirits! Spare no effort and hold on for another five minutes!"

Hold on five minutes and the other two teams will arrive; five minutes and they would be safe!

Chen Feirong's order reverberated and the students including Lu Kai and Ye Yong called out their martial spirits and soul transformed without delay. However, the surrounding bandits followed their actions, calling out their martial spirits and soul transformed.

The Bandit Head sneered as he stood at one side watching the scene, and then, his sight focused on Huang Xiaolong.

He had noticed the situation around Huang Xiaolong, watching bandits fall one by one under Huang Xiaolong's blades, and a sharp cruel light shone in his eyes. Suddenly, the Bandit Head leaped out, aiming a palm print at Huang Xiaolong's back.

"Destruction Qi Palm!"

"Little bastard, go die for me!"

A big palm print whistled across space; in the middle of the palm print was a concentration of violent destructive qi like the eye of a hurricane.

"Xiaolong, watch out!" Noticing this, Lu Kai, Ye Yong, and some of the students shouted in warning.

Chen Feirong's expression worsened seeing this. She was well aware of Huang Xiaolong's importance; it could be said, in this task to kill bandits, mishaps are allowed to happen to all of them except for Huang Xiaolong.

"Roll away!" Chen Feirong was blocked by ten or so Eighth Order bandits, and seeing that violent palm print that was about to hit Huang Xiaolong, she roared with fury. A white coruscating light flashed and at the same time, something like pillows of cloud appeared, but its color was an icy transparent blue.

When the pillow of clouds emerged, the surrounding temperature dropped to freezing, akin to an arctic winter.

This was Chen Feirong's martial spirit, Ice Cloud!

It fell into the same category as Fei Hou's martial spirit, one that derived from nature.

Calling out her martial spirit, Chen Feirong's palms struck the void in four directions.

"Ice-Sealed World!"

Where the palm hit, the airflow actually froze and condensed into numerous icicles; the dozen Eighth Order bandits that were ganging up on her immediately retreated in haste.

Even though Chen Feirong successfully forced these bandits to retreat, there wasn't enough time for her to rescue Huang Xiaolong; watching as the Bandit Head's palm print was about to hit Huang Xiaolong's back, Lu Kai, Chen Feirong, and the other students' heart tightened, but Huang Xiaolong suddenly vanished. The attack fell on empty air, flipping the little town residents' corpses off the square ground.

The smile on the Bandit Head stiffened.

While everyone was stupefied at the result, a sudden anguish scream pulled everyone back. Turning towards the direction of the scream, they saw Huang Xiaolong ten meters away from his original spot and another two bandits fell under Huang Xiaolong's blades.

Ignoring the surprised expression directed at him, Xiaolong's blades continued to draw blood without calling out his martial spirit.

"Kill! Kill that punk!" After a few more bandits died, the Bandit Head finally regained his focus, and his face ugly as he pointed a finger at Huang Xiaolong while thundering his orders. He flashed and disappeared, once again targeting Huang Xiaolong with a second palm strike. Unfortunately, when he got close enough to Huang Xiaolong, a silhouette rushed out of nowhere and hit the Bandit Head, causing him to tumble away and crash severely on the ground.

That person was one of the Tenth Order Cosmic Star Academy teachers who rushed over after seeing the signal Ye Yong released to the sky.

Seeing that reinforcement had arrived, Chen Feirong finally relaxed a little.

At this point, the rest of the other teams' students and the other Tenth Order teacher had also reached the square.

With the two Tenth Order warriors entering the scene, the Eighth Order bandits laying siege on Chen Feirong were easily dealt with, and a short while later, over three hundred bandits were 'solved' by Huang Xiaolong and the students.

In the end, only the Bandit Head remained.

Chen Feirong slowly stepped towards the Bandit Head with her sword in her hand and an icy expression on her face.

"I am from the Baolong Kingdom's Martial Ning Family and my Big Brother is Martial Ning Family's Patriarch; little slut, you dare to kill me?" The Bandit Head howled when he saw Chen Feirong coming towards him with a sword in hand.

Martial Ning Family? Everyone present was startled.

This Martial Ning Family was the first family of the Baolong Empire; this group of bandits was actually supported by the Martial Ning Family? No wonder their average strength was so high, incomparable to those previous bandit groups.

Before anyone could react, the Blades of Asura in Huang Xiaolong's hands slashed across his throat, and the Bandit Head grasped at his own throat while looking at Huang Xiaolong with disbelief.

"I am Cosmic Star Academy's Huang Xiaolong." Huang Xiaolong 'introduced' himself.

Baolong Kingdom's Martial Ning Family? So what?

Chapter 96: Arrest Him

Moments after Huang Xiaolong slit the throat of the Bandit Head, the ground started to shake and within seconds came the sounds of soldiers and of neighing horses. It seems like the Luo Tong Kingdom's border garrison army arrived.

Just like how it was on Earth in his previous life, the police always comes after problems were solved.

A short while later, about a thousand soldiers from two brigades surrounded Huang Xiaolong and the rest. These soldiers arrived at the square and saw the mountain of corpses from the townspeople and the bandits, and the expressions on their faces changed.

Although none of them knew what took place, each of them could guess roughly what happened.

"General Qin, look. That one looks like the Martial Ning Family's Ning Fei; the Martial Ning Family Patriarch's brother." A Lieutenant General suddenly pointed at the Bandit Head's corpse while talking to General Qin Shi.

General Qin Shi's gaze followed the direction of the finger, and when he saw the Bandit Head's body, he frowned– yes, it was Ning Fei. This Ning Fei had crossed the border and did some crimes, but he escaped the last time, and this was the reason Qin Shi recognized Ning Fei.

"General Qin, with Ning Fei's death, this matter will be difficult to handle. Ning Wang would definitely pressure us through the Baolong Kingdom's King to make us handover the murderer." That Lieutenant General said, and he added: "You see?"

Qin Shi nodded. If it was someone with no background then it was fine, but the one who died was Ning Fei, so it was bound to bring problems.

"Who killed him?" Qin Shi pointed at the Bandit Head and snapped.

"I killed him." Huang Xiaolong replied indifferently.

"Go capture him!" Qin Shi signaled the soldiers to him.

"Yes, General!"

And several soldiers surrounded Huang Xiaolong.

"Stop! You dare?!" Chen Feirong snapped angrily, and came up with the students and teachers from the Cosmic Star Academy, glaring with wrath at Qin Shi and the soldiers.

There was a faint cold smile on Huang Xiaolong as he watched Qin Shi, and his calm-voiced sounded, "According to the kingdom's law, killing border bandits is a meritorious deed that will be awarded. So, I would like to ask, why would you not follow the kingdom's law and want to capture me instead?"

Qin Shi choked on Huang Xiaolong's words.

"Presumptuous! Little brat, you committed a cruel murder, yet you're still dreaming of meritorious award?" Qin Shi had yet to speak before the Lieutenant General next to him had already flared up: "Come, arrest that little brat!"

However, before they could get close to Huang Xiaolong, those soldiers were slapped away by Chen Feirong and the two Tenth Order teachers.

"You actually dare to rebel?!" That Lieutenant General saw the three people obstructing his soldiers, and questioned them aloud, accusing Chen Feirong and the two teachers of a capital crime.

"What an audacious accusation!" At this point, a voice sounded.

"Who? Roll out here!" That Lieutenant General barked.

A path opened amongst the students as a person walked out to the front, and it was Prince Lu Kai. When Qin Shi saw Lu Kai, the skin of his face was taut with tension. However, the Lieutenant General did not recognize Lu Kai, "Go and arrest him together!"

"Stop!"Qin Shi quickly roared, and before the shocked eyes of the Lieutenant General and the soldiers, Qin Shi jumped down from his horse and arrived in front of Lu Kai in hurried steps. He knelt down on one knee and saluted: "Qin Shi greets His Highness Prince Lu Kai!"

His Royal Highness!

That Lieutenant General and the soldiers were shocked into a daze; recovering, each quickly alighted their horses and knelt down: "Saluting His Prince Highness!"

That Lieutenant General bowed so low he was practically kissing the ground in salute, and cold sweat trickled down the side of his face.

"All of you rise, but as for you, continue kneeling!" Lu Kai permitted Qin Shi and all the other soldiers to stand up except for that one Lieutenant General that was told to continue kneeling on the ground.

Qin Shi stood up and came up beside Lu Kai whereas Lu Kai observed the Lieutenant General with cold eyes, "You ordered to have me arrested?"

The beads of cold sweat on the Lieutenant General's face grew bigger, and kowtowing ruthlessly, he pleaded, "I did not realize it was Your Royal Highness! I hope Your Royal Highness forgives this one's mistake!"

Lu Kai continued, "You said we wanted to rebel?"

That Lieutenant General ashen instantly, not knowing how to answer; in his heart, he was already prepared to die.

Then, Lu Kai turned around and looked at Qin Shi, a look that made Qin Shi's hair stand up in fear.

"You wanted to arrest him. Do you know who he is?" Lu Kai asked Qin Shi as his eyes indicated towards Huang Xiaolong. Qin Shi obediently looked towards Huang Xiaolong.

"He is Huang Xiaolong!" Lu Kai stated.

"What? Huang Xiaolong!"

"He is that Huang Xiaolong?!"

Qin Shi, the Lieutenant General, and the many soldiers' heads made an abrupt turn in Huang Xiaolong's direction and without a doubt, each and every one of them was greatly shocked.

Huang Xiaolong, top grade twelve martial spirit, the Primordial Divine Black Dragon! The Luo Tong Kingdom's first talent!

This message had spread far and wide throughout the Luo Tong Kingdom, from the commoners below to the Generals and nobles above– who did not know about him? Even some of the prominent forces in the neighboring kingdoms knew a talented monster of a youth had appeared in the Luo Tong Kingdom.

It was Qin Shi's turn to break out in a cold sweat.

Huang Xiaolong had deep connections with Marshal Haotian, this, he already knew. Hearing Huang Xiaolong's name, that Lieutenant General lost all color in his face. Earlier, he was prepared to die, but now, he wasn't sure if he could die in peace.

"This matter, I will report to my Royal Father!" Lu Kai added.

Qin Shi and his little Lieutenant General quivered.

The two of them were still rooted to the spot even after the team from Cosmic Star Academy left.

And after leaving the little town, they did not return to the Royal City, and instead, they moved on to other small towns to kill bandits.

Two months later, the team headed back to the Royal City from the border.

As for the bet between Huang Xiaolong and Lu Kai, needless to say, Huang Xiaolong won.

Some months later, the team returned, due to meritorious deeds for annihilating bandits at the border, the rewards from the Luo Tong Kingdom were quickly awarded. According to law, the rate of one bandit was one hundred gold coins, and Huang Xiaolong received more than ten thousand gold coins in reward.

Not long after that, Qin Shi was demoted to Lieutenant General and the Lieutenant General was removed from the military with a notice.

When Huang Xiaolong returned to Tianxuan Mansion, his parents and little siblings were there with Li Lu too. On that same night, Tianxuan Mansion held a banquet to celebrate Huang Xiaolong's success in passing the class advancement test.

The banquet was very lively, especially with the two little ones, Huang Min and Huang Xiaohai.

After the banquet ended, and everyone went back to their rooms to rest, Huang Xiaolong, Marshal Haotian, and Fei Hou sat in the main hall.

"During these past two months, did the Big Sword Sect's people appear nearby?" Huang Xiaolong asked.

'Replying Sovereign, no." Marshal Haotian answered, "But, Subordinate found out that next month, Big Sword Sect will hold a Sect Leader Election Ceremony."

"Sect Leader Election Ceremony?" Huang Xiaolong's voice was sullen, "Who is Big Sword Sect's next Sect Leader?"

"It's Liu Wei's Junior Brother named Lin Zhiren, a peak late-Tenth Order. However, Lin Zhiren's talent is quite good, and it is estimated that within ten years' time, he will probably breakthrough to Xiantian realm." This time, it was Fei Hou who replied.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, and then he requested Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou to watch the Big Sword Sect's movement closely.

"Please rest assured, Sovereign." Both of them replied respectfully.

Huang Xiaolong withdrew twenty Fire Dragon Pearls from the Linglong Treasure Pagoda space and gave Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou ten each so they could use it for their cultivation. When the two of them realized that Huang Xiaolong gave them the Fire Dragon Pearls from the Linglong Treasure Pagoda, objects born from the natural spiritual energy, both of them were endlessly grateful.

When Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou retired, Huang Xiaolong came to his parents' courtyard, informing them he will be training in the Silvermoon Forest in two days and he left sixty Fire Dragon Pearls with them.

Back in his own room, Huang Xiaolong started his daily practice of Asura Tactics; in the two months of killing bandits, he had advanced to mid-Seventh Order.

Xiaolong entered the Linglong Treasure Pagoda space, swallowed Fire Dragon Pearls, and practiced his cultivation technique. The twin dragons martial spirits floated behind him, greedily devouring the netherworld spiritual energy.

Chapter 97: Four Years Passed

Two days passed.

Like the previous time, Huang Xiaolong had all the necessities prepared and departed Tianxuan Mansion for the Silvermoon Forest; similarly, he brought the little violet monkey with him as well.

...

Three months later, at a lake somewhere in the Silvermoon Forest, a Stage Seven Raging Flames Rhinoceros was heading to the lake. Suddenly, two sharp rays of blade light flashed and that Stage Seven Raging Flames Rhinoceros let out a dismal howl as its blood spurted out and it fell to the ground.

When the huge rhinoceros fell, Huang Xiaolong's silhouette emerged and he came beside the beast corpse. With a wave of the Blades of Asura, the beast core was dug out.

Holding the beast core in his hands, Huang Xiaolong subsequently sent it into the Linglong Treasure Pagoda's space so it could absorb the demonic energy inside.

After absorbing that beast core, there were signs that a new Fire Dragon Pearl would be condensed soon.

This method is still too slow. Huang Xiaolong thought in his mind.

During these past three months, Huang Xiaolong averaged five Stage Seven demonic beasts every day, and up to now, he has killed more than four hundred demonic beasts. Still, this number only birthed twenty-something Fire Dragon Pearls.

Over ninety days of work, and it only resulted in twenty-something Fire Dragon Pearls!

This result made Huang Xiaolong shake his head.

Progressing at this speed, the Fire Dragon Pearls could not keep up with his need. Furthermore, before he came to the Silvermoon Forest, he gave out a total of eighty Fire Dragon Pearls to his parents, Marshal Haotian, and Fei Hou. The number of Fire Dragon Pearls in the Linglong Pagoda space was scarce to begin with, and now, three months later, all of it were already used up for his cultivation.

But, this was something out of his power.

One more year and I can break through the Eighth Order! Huang Xiaolong estimated.

Advancing to the Eighth Order meant he could hunt Stage Eight demonic beasts, and the demonic energy inside a Stage Eight beast core was several times more concentrated than a Stage Seven beast core. At that time, perhaps the Linglong Treasure Pagoda could condense out one Fire Dragon Pearl on a daily basis.

"Hoo Hoo Hoo!" At this point of time, the little violet monkey came running from some distance away. Seeing the Raging Flame Rhinoceros beast corpse at the side, it started squeaking with dissatisfaction at Huang Xiaolong.

Due to the Linglong Treasure Pagoda's need for beast cores, thus the need for this trip into the Silvermoon Forest, Huang Xiaolong turned into the little monkey's 'competitor' for beast cores. Thus it was decided between them the one who first killed the demonic beast would own the beast core.

And every time, Xiaolong's actions were always faster than the little monkey's.

So, it was no wonder that the little guy was dissatisfied.

.........

The passage of time flowed by.

Months passed one after another and soon, nine months had passed, almost reaching the end of the year.

At the end of the year, Huang Xiaolong and the little violet monkey journeyed back to Tianxuan Mansion. On the first day of the New Year, Xiaolong had a warm, loving reunion with his family; and of course, he participated in the Cosmic Star Academy's annual competition.

Needless to say, the Second Year Class champion title was brought home by Xiaolong, as both Lu Kai and Ye Yong were defeated one after the other.

Although Huang Xiaolong was the class champion, the Second Year overall champion was not him. With his current strength, he was not able to win over the strongest person in the Second Year, a peak late-Eighth Order.

Not long after spending the New Year with his family, he packed up and took the little violet monkey back to the Silvermoon Forest for another bout of training.

Spring ended and autumn was on its way.

One year passed after another like the seasons.

At the end of every year, Xiaolong would return to Tianxuan Mansion and take part in the Academy competition.

Four years had passed.

Scorching sunlight shone down on the great earth, and a young man looking around fifteen to sixteen years old with a little monkey on his shoulder was seen dashing through the forest speedily, akin to a fleeting phantom shadow.

While running, the young man suddenly stopped and leaped upward. Just as the young man leaped away, a huge demonic bear's attack landed on the spot where the young man stood previously.

Successfully dodging the demonic bear's attack, the young man turned back and a Collapse Fist punched onto the huge demonic bear's body. The power of that fist was heavy and strong, directly sinking into the demonic bear's chest and it came out from its back, penetrating through its entire body.

The huge demonic bear tumbled to the forest floor.

This young man was none other than Huang Xiaolong. Four years had passed, and he had grown into a handsome looking youth; five feet six inches tall, close to five foot seven, with a lean muscular body, star-like eyes, a tall nose, and red lips.

Four years had passed and Xiaolong not only advanced to the Eighth Order, but his current strength was at the peak of late-Eighth Order, and anytime soon, he could break through to the next order.

However, the demonic bear on the floor that was just killed by Huang Xiaolong was not a Stage Eight beast, but a Stage Nine demonic beast.

Although only a peak late-Eighth Order, his strength could easily kill a demonic beast of the early Stage Nine.

Huang Xiaolong came to the huge bear corpse and he dug out the beast core and threw it into the Linglong Treasure Pagoda space. Instantly, all the demonic energy inside the beast core was absorbed, turning it into a new Fire Dragon Pearl.

The energy inside a Stage Nine beast core was higher than a Stage Seven beast, about ten times or more, and one Stage Nine beast core was enough for the Linglong Treasure Pagoda to condense out one Fire Dragon Pearl in exchange.

This is the twentieth! Huang Xiaolong muttered to himself.

This month he had killed a total of twenty Stage Nine demonic beasts; unfortunately, compared to Stage Seven and Eight demonic beasts, Stage Nine demonic beasts were hard to find. On average, Xiaolong could probably hunt one in a day.

"Hoo Hoo Hoo!" At this time, the little monkey jumped down, and approached the corpse; its sharp claws slashed across and it took out a bear gallbladder.

Even after four years, the little violet monkey's appearance had no changes to it– it was still the same half-a-meter tall little monkey. The only difference was that its fur became shinier and softer and its pupils were a sharp piercing blue.

Its strength growth was no slower than Huang Xiaolong who possessed the Linglong Treasure Pagoda and their strength could be said to be equal.

After killing the huge demonic bear, Xiaolong and the little violet monkey left in search of the next target.

Two more months passed.

The time of the end of the year once again neared; thus, Huang Xiaolong and the little violet monkey left the Silvermoon Forest, heading back to the Royal City.

Half a month later, Xiaolong and the little monkey were back at the Luo Tong Royal City.

"Big Brother!" Just as he stepped into the Tianxuan Mansion, a young girl about fourteen to fifteen years old hurried out from inside and cried out happily.

This pretty young girl happened to be Huang Min, Huang Xiaolong's little sister; four years had turned a little girl into a young woman.

Coming out, Huang Min dragged her big brother into the yards of Tianxuan Mansion.

Huang Xiaolong laughed at her actions, "Little girl, why are you so happy?"

Huang Min pursed her lips and protested, "Big Brother you are so mean. I have grown up. Don't call me little girl anymore." Them, her eyeballs rolled naughtily, asking "Wanna guess who came?"

"Li Lu." Huang Xiaolong laughed.

These past few years, Huang Xiaolong spent most of the time training in the Silvermoon Forest and would only return to Tianxuan Mansion at the end of each year; knowing this, Li Lu would come to visit Tianxuan Mansion every year around this time, waiting for Huang Xiaolong.

"Boring." Huang Min's little mouth curled, but her expression changed quickly, "Elder Sister Li Lu has been here for five days already. If she knows you're back, she will be very happy!"

Huang Xiaolong just smiled, allowing his sister Huang Min to pull him to Tianxuan Mansion's main hall.

Chapter 98: Wings of Demon

Walking into the main hall, his parents, Huang Peng and Su Yan, were there. Other than the two of them, in the main hall sat a young woman wearing a long pastel green dress. The young woman has creamy white skin, soft cherry blossom lips, and bright eyes that held a trace of mischief and naughtiness and she had two lovely dimples on her cheeks, akin to an immortal fairy unstained by the mortal realm.

This was Li Lu.

Four years had passed and Li Lu was now fifteen. Proving what Su Yan had said years ago, Li Lu grew up to be a beautiful woman, and now, every time Li Lu stepped out, it was enough to stun the whole street.

The current Cosmic Star Academy had three big beauties and Li Lu was one of them.

"Xiaolong!"

Seeing Huang Xiaolong come back, the three people in the main hall bloomed into wide smiles and called out in delight, whereas Li Lu straightforwardly jumped up and ran towards Huang Xiaolong.

However, less than a meter before she reached Huang Xiaolong and wanted to hug him like she used to do, she stopped abruptly; a pink blush crept up her face and her demeanor turned shy. The long pastel green dress that she wore showed off her tiny waist and two proud peaks, painting a pretty picture that complimented her shy look.

Watching her actions, Huang Xiaolong laughed, "I heard Huang Min said you have been here for five days."

Li Lu nodded her head shyly.

"Okay, don't stand here and talk, let's go back to the main hall." Su Yan teased and laughed, "The two of you still have many opportunities to chat."

Huang Xiaolong was still fine, but when Li Lu heard that, she turned even redder.

In these four years, Huang Peng and Su Yan's strength had grown by a large degree.

Huang Peng was now a peak late-Seventh Order whereas Su Yan had just advanced to the Seventh Order. These years, both of them had been cultivating using the Fire Dragon Pearls Xiaolong gave them, and after undergoing the cleansing of marrows effect due to the Fire Dragon Pearls, both of them looked younger every day.

Their initial forty-something appearance became thirty-something. If Su Yan stood next to Li Lu, people would surely think they were sisters.

Back in the main hall, everyone sat down.

"Xiaolong, this time you came back, don't rush to leave so fast." After taking a seat, Su Yan laughed and said, "This year Li Lu will stay here and celebrate the New Year with us."

"Not going back to Canglan County?" Huang Xiaolong was a little surprised, looked at Li Lu and asked.

Li Lu felt embarrassed with Huang Xiaolong focusing on her, and she nodded, quietly saying, "I already mentioned it to my Father and Grandfather that I'm not going back this year. I will stay here for the New Year."

"Good ah, if Sister Li Lu stays here for the New Year, it would be even livelier!" Huang Min clapped her hands in delight, "Wait another two years, and when Sister Li Lu marries over, then she will spend every New Year here!"

Marry? The moment these words were spoken out, Li Lu's delicate face went red faster than cooking a lobster.

Huang Xiaolong widened his eyes and directed a stern stare at Huang Min but she acted as if she did not see Huang Xiaolong's reaction and continued to smile complacently.

"Xiaolong, your little sister is right." At this time, Su Yan quickly followed up, "In my opinion, in another two years you should marry Miss Li Lu. I tell you ah, I want Miss Li Lu this daughter-in-law, and a few years later, I want to hold my grandchildren!"

Grandchildren?

Cold sweat appeared on Huang Xiaolong's forehead, what is this and that.

Li Lu's face was basically bright red at this point and there wasn't any temper due to embarrassment. Instead, in her clear bright eyes, there was happiness as she stole glances at Huang Xiaolong.

Instead, it was Huang Xiaolong was felt awkward at this moment, and he directed a pleading look towards his father Huang Peng, but Huang Peng only shrugged his shoulders indicating he had no two ways about it.

In fact, in this Martial Spirit World, marrying in in the teen years was not something out of ordinary; two years later, Huang Xiaolong and Li Li would both be seventeen.

The awkward atmosphere in the main hall did not last long as Huang Xiaohai ran in from outside. When he saw Huang Xiaolong present, he cried loudly: "Big Brother! Big Brother!"

Huang Xiaohai's shouts broke the awkward atmosphere.

Huang Xiaohai came back and started saying that there was a martial stage competition on the south side of the city and that it was very lively and he wanted to pull Huang Xiaolong along to go with him.

Thus, Huang Xiaolong used it as an excuse and fled from the main hall.

Deep into the night, silence was all around.

The moonlight stretched Huang Xiaolong's shadow on the ground.

Standing in the middle of his yard, Huang Xiaolong's left leg stepped out to the left, and he lowered his body into a squat while his upper body was straight up; both hands at his waist and his lower arms were balanced as if they were holding heavy objects. Adjusting his breathing as the spiritual energy gathered around him.

Four years and Huang Xiaolong's Body Metamorphosis Scripture had broken through to the Sixth Stage – Claw Slashing Out like Wings; the Seventh Stage –Nine Ghosts Pulling Sabers; and he had finally reached the Eighth Stage, the Three Diagrams on the Terrain. Now, he was aiming to break through the Ninth Stage soon: the Azure Dragon Stretching Out Claws.

White mist came out from Xiaolong's nostrils while, at the same time, a white mist cloud swirled above his head, looking surreal.

On Earth, they said that an internal force expert, when adjusting their breaths, would have three flowers that would bloom above their heads, just like Huang Xiaolong now.

Night gradually gave way to daybreak.

When the morning sun came out, Huang Xiaolong finally stopped.

After he stopped, Xiaolong leaped up into the air and called out the Blades of Asura. With a swing, countless blade lights streaked out like a sea of lightning. At the same time, his body was somersaulting in midair as the lightning streaked, akin to a dragon swimming in the vast sea and the oppressive aura covered all four corners.

Four years... not only had Xiaolong practiced the Wrath of the Nether King until major completion, the fourth move, State of Abundant Lightning, had also achieved a minor completion.

The move Xiaolong had displayed just now was the State of Abundant Lightning.

In regards to the Asura Sword Skill, the moves he had practiced so far were Tempest of Hell, Tears of Asura, Wrath of the Nether King, and the fourth being State of Abundant Lightning. Each attack skill was deeply profound and had unfathomable power, and every attack was more powerful than the previous one.

This fourth move at major completion looked as if the attack transformed into countless lightning streaks, possessing the power to destroy heaven and earth.

Huang Xiaolong turned in the sky and after a dozen breaths' time or so, he landed lightly on the ground.

When Huang Xiaolong started to learn this move, he could only stay up in the air for four breaths' time.

With this attack of State of Abundant Lightning, the turning he made in the air was not some simple somersaults as it followed a certain rule which made it much harder.

Landing on the ground, Huang Xiaolong did not display the same move again, but he ran the Asura Tactics and his entire body was enveloped in a dark light, and a black murderous aura spread out as his hair slowly turned white and defied gravity. At this time, Huang Xiaolong's back actually grew a pair of dark black wings!

After four years, Huang Xiaolong's Asura Tactics had reached the fourth level and could transform into an Asura's physique. The pair of black wings behind him was the Wings of Demon that grew after the transformation.

Spreading out, the wings could expand a width of six meters out on each side; with a flap, Huang Xiaolong flew up, reaching the average speed of a mid-Ninth Order.

Huang Xiaolong's speed had always been on the faster side, and with the Wings of Demon, he could achieve a speed no less than a mid-Ninth Order.

Huang Xiaolong turned a few laps around the small yard: one second he was at a corner and the next moment he was up high in the air. The Wings of Demon coupled with his Phantom Shadow ability allowed Huang Xiaolong to reach a terrifying speed.

Moments later, Xiaolong ended his practice and came out from the Asura mode.

"Tomorrow is the annual competition." Huang Xiaolong said to himself.

After he had advanced into the Second Year Class, even though he was the winner in the class competition, he had never won the year category. But, from this day onwards, he would rule the Second Years.

Chapter 99: This Freak of a Man!

The next day's weather was bright and sunny.

Huang Xiaolong and Fei Hou left Tianxuan Mansion and headed in the direction of the Cosmic Star Academy.

In the past four years, Fei Hou had worked hard practicing the 'Liquid Thunder Arts' that Huang Xiaolong taught him and not too long ago, it finally paid off when he stepped into the Xiantian realm.

Xiantian realm!

In the entire the Luo Tong Kingdom, the number of Xiantian experts probably could be counted on one hand.

Needless to say, this had something to do with Fei Hou swallowing the Fire Dragon Pearls that Huang Xiaolong gave him throughout these past four years, helping Fei Hou to temper and strengthen his physique as well as enhancing the quality of his battle qi. Thus, in comparison, Fei Hou was much stronger than the average same level Xiantian experts.

By the time Fei Hou and Huang Xiaolong arrived at the Academy's Holy Hall, there were already many people crowding the area.

Huang Xiaolong's arrival turned him into one of the centers of attention.

These past few years, although Huang Xiaolong practically never attended any of the classes and rarely appeared in the Academy, thereby keeping a low-profile, he still couldn't escape being a popular topic of discussion in the Academy.

Also, ever since he was promoted to the Second Year, he held the winner title for the Second Year Class Six for four consecutive years by using only one move to defeat his opponent in every match.

Quite a huge commotion swept through the crowd when they spotted Huang Xiaolong. Some die-hard fangirls shrieked excitedly, unable to control their emotions.

"Huang Xiaolong, you're so handsome!"

"Huang Xiaolong, I love you!"

Huang Xiaolong was known for his talent and strength, but his looks weren't bad either, so it wasn't strange that many female students considered him as their knight in shining armor. In fact, this was not limited to the boundaries of the Academy– Huang Xiaolong's fame had reached the daughters of nobles in the Royal City and other counties too, as well as the commoners.

Hearing the high-pitched shrieks of confessions Huang Xiaolong smiled helplessly in his heart while he walked towards the Second Years' seating area.

Lu Kai had arrived earlier could not resist teasing,"Xiaolong, now your influence in the Academy has surpassed even Principal Sun Zhang!"

Although Lu Kai lost to Huang Xiaolong every time he challenged him, it helped build their sense of camaraderie and they had become good friends.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head and laughed, "Don't laugh at me, I think your influence is even bigger than mine!"

Lu Kai being the Luo Tong Kingdom's Prince and the successor to the throne meant that his influence truly was not weak. After all, he was an actual Prince in many young girls' hearts.

Hearing this, Lu Kai smiled and said, "Are you aiming for the Second Year's champion? I heard that Chen Caixiu has broken through to the Ninth Order– she is not an easy opponent!

Chen Caixiu was the Second Year champion for two consecutive years back to back.

"Ninth Order already?" Although a little surprised, Huang Xiaolong was not perturbed by the news.

Noticing Huang Xiaolong's calm expression, Lu Kai continued to add, "I advise you not to provoke that chick; her moves have always been ruthless, especially towards men. I'm not sure how, but I heard how several foolish guys provoked her and in the end, their lower parts were nearly crippled!" When Lu Kai said this, his legs involuntarily tightened in the middle.

Huang Xiaolong smiled faintly, "Don't worry."

A short while later, Sun Zhang and Xiong Chu arrived at the Holy Hall, said some encouraging words, and proceeded to announce the starting of the competition.

Like every year, the competition was divided into three large areas.

Every class had a student nominated by the class teacher and those who disagreed could issue a challenge on the stage.

In the Second Year Class Six, Huang Xiaolong was the strongest and this was something recognized by the whole class, while the second was Lu Kai instead of Ye Yong. In the past four years, Lu Kai also trained hard and his strength has surpassed the original number one, Ye Yong.

Huang Xiaolong and Lu Kai stood on the stage.

"I don't believe that this time I still can't take one move from you!" Lu Kai looked at Huang Xiaolong and said.

Ever since the two of them were promoted into the Second Year, he was defeated with just one move every year.

Huang Xiaolong smiled, keeping silent.

At this time, a dazzling light shrouded Lu Kai's body and his Sky Peng martial spirit was called out. Strong, violent battle qi towered to the sky as Lu Kai instantly soul transformed, not wasting a second; a layer of feather-like armor covered Lu Kai and four powerful wings could be seen emerging from his back, spreading out, causing the surrounding air flow to become turbulent.

"Colossal Decimation Fist!"

The moment after Lu Kai soul transformed, he already moved and appeared inches away from Huang Xiaolong with his fist punched out, whistling across the air. The huge fist print swooped down on Huang Xiaolong, drowning the stage area in an eerie silence of decimation.

This Colossal Decimation Fist was a battle skill Lu Kai had spent these past few years practicing, and he had finally succeeded two months ago. Although he knew that even with the Colossal Decimation Fist he would not be able to defeat Xiaolong, Lu Kai believed he could block one attack of Huang Xiaolong's.

Watching an enormous fist print blanketing him, Xiaolong remained standing on the same spot looking like he had no intention to dodge. Instead, he attacked. His fist struck out, meeting Lu Kai's head on.

The two fists collided, and a thunderous 'boom' resounded.

The Colossal Decimation Fist shattered in the blink of an eye, and Lu Kai was seen wobbling back, falling out of the stage before steadying himself.

When Lu Kai steadied himself, he was dazed for a moment, and then he shook his head and smiled wryly as he looked at Huang Xiaolong, "It seems I would need a miracle to win against you in my lifetime!"

He still remembered the first time the two of them fought in the First Year competition. At that time, Huang Xiaolong needed to exert his full effort to defeat him, but when they advanced to the Second Year Class, he lost to Huang Xiaolong in just one move. Now, he barely had the courage to challenge Huang Xiaolong anymore.

After Lu Kai was defeated, no one from the same class dared to challenge Huang Xiaolong. Thus, without any suspense, Xiaolong was the Second Year Class Six winner once again.

Next was the year competition.

The Second Year had a total of six classes– to determine the final winner, there were three stages of competition.

Among the six students, three came from the following classes − Class One, Five and Six and they were chosen to draw sticks. However, when everyone saw Huang Xiaolong draw the number one stick, a soft commotion rippled through the crowd.

Number one!

It was actually the number one stick!

Looking at the number stated on the stick, Huang Xiaolong could not resist shaking his head with a wry smile.

Number one stick represented Chen Caixiu, the same person Lu Kai had mentioned earlier. The woman that was merciless towards men.

Gazes followed Huang Xiaolong and Chen Caixiu as the both of them went up to the stage.

Chen Caixiu wore a soft lavender dress, pretty yet she had the bearings of a noble. Not only was Chen Caixiu recognized as the Second Year's number one person, like Li Lu, she was one of the three famous beauties of the Cosmic Star Academy. But one should be warned, she was a rose full of deadly thorns; her decisiveness was just as well-known as her beauty.

"Huang Xiaolong, for Li Lu's sake, I will be gentler later." Chen Caixiu's eyes scrutinized Huang Xiaolong from top to bottom and said.

Gentler?

A woman saying such words to a man would definitely cause a misunderstanding. Subsequently, weird looks were directed towards the stage with the two of them from the crowd.

Huang Xiaolong cast a glance at Li Lu; he knew Li Lu and Chen Caixiu were good friends. When Li Lu noticed Huang Xiaolong's sight on her, she grinned playfully at Huang Xiaolong, revealing two cute dimples.

Huang Xiaolong relaxed his shoulders and returned his attention on Chen Caixiu, saying "If you want it this way, then start!" Battle qi rushed out from Huang Xiaolong's body, and the strong momentum vibrated in the air.

"Peak late-Eighth Order!"

All around, shock eyes fixed their stares at Huang Xiaolong.

After experiencing a moment of blankness due to shock from Huang Xiaolong's revelation, Lu Kai smiled wryly inside – at the moment, he was only at peak late-Seventh Order whereas Huang Xiaolong had reached the peak of late-Eighth Order! At this moment, he truly understood the gap between them.

Chen Caixiu was also staring at Huang Xiaolong with a surprised expression – peak late-Eighth Order! Huang Xiaolong will be fifteen after the coming New Year, right....?

A fifteen-year-old peak late-Eighth Order?!

Although she herself was an early Ninth Order, she was already twenty!

According to Huang Xiaolong's cultivation speed, what level would he reach by the time he's twenty years old? Peak late-Tenth Order? It was truly possible!

"This freak of a man!" Chen Caixiu could not help muttering to herself.

Chapter 100: Yu Ming Missing

Freak of a man? Although Chen Caixiu's voice was very low, Huang Xiaolong still caught her words. Helplessly, he smiled– must this Chen Caixiu be this direct

"If it was six months ago, perhaps you could have won against me, but now, just relying on your peak late-Eighth Order's strength, it will be impossible to defeat me." At this time, Chen Caixiu spoke while shaking her head and she fully released her battle qi. A battle qi energy stronger than Huang Xiaolong's by many folds spread out.

"Ninth Order!"

A flurry of surprised exclamations came from the crowd.

Still, Huang Xiaolong maintained his calm; this Chen Caixiu really did break through to the Ninth Order.

On the main platform.

Sun Zhang's attention was on Huang Xiaolong and he was smiling as he spoke to Xiong Chu, "This little guy is giving us another surprise– he actually reached peak late-Eighth Order in such a short time!"

"Yes ah, we initially thought he would need at least another year to reach this stage." Xiong Chu agreed, "But, Chen Caixiu is a Ninth Order, I'm afraid the little guy won't be able to win this year!"

Sun Zhang chuckled, "Not necessarily– did you forget during his first year, at that time Lu Kai was already a Seventh Order, in the end, Xiaolong still won?"

Xiong Chu hesitated, "Still, Chen Caixiu is a Ninth Order ah."

"Whether he wins or not, we will know soon enough." Sun Zhang said: "Let's wait for the result."

At this time on the stage, Chen Caixiu called out her martial spirit: an embroidery needle!

A golden embroidery needle that was decorated densely with silver flowers.

The Silver-Flowered Golden Needle was a type of grade seven martial spirit; even the appearance was no different than the usual sewing needle. However, to many people, it was a scary martial spirit because these types of martial spirit had terrifying attack power. The needle's size could be changed, from small to big, making it hard to defend against them.

Chen Caixiu instantly soul transformed after calling out her Silver-Flowered Golden Needle, making her body glitter in silver and gold.

Suddenly, Chen Caixiu swung both of her arms.

"Rain of Flowers!"

After that, countless gold and silver needles emerged out of thin air that rotated at high speed as since they were flowers of gold and silver blooming in the sky, and it was truly a fascinating picture. In a heartbeat, Huang Xiaolong was surrounded.

"Xiaolong, careful!" Li Lu exclaimed anxiously.

As Li Lu's voice stopped, Huang Xiaolong was already gripping the Blades of Asura in his hands. Both hands swung out and a wave of bladed lights swept out and 'dang' sounds echoed endlessly. Those countless gold and silver needles were deflected by him.

"Wrath of the Nether King!" Huang Xiaolong suddenly swung out again, and crashing sounds vibrated in the air as the crowd watched two groups of bladed lights surge out like raging magma, like tens of thousands of beasts stampeding towards Chen Caixiu. The entire hall shook when Huang Xiaolong attacked using the Wrath of Nether King. The crowd was dumbstruck.

"Gold Needle Silver Armor!" Shocked, Chen Caixiu quickly waved her hands and the blooms of gold and silver flowers separated, returning to a sea of gold needles that formed into layers of armor on her body.

A deafening crash filled the hall.

The large force of the impact pushed Chen Caixiu back again and again.

While Chen Caixiu was trying to gain a foothold, Huang Xiaolong's silhouette flickered past like a shadow.

Martial spirit ability: Phantom Shadow.

In a split second, Huang Xiaolong appeared in front of Chen Caixiu, and his fist punched out without hesitation.

Collapse Fist!

The effect overlapped and increases the power of the punch.

In that situation, Chen Caixiu was flustered and in a haste, her palm shot out to block the attack.

A fist against a palm; both shook from the impact but it was Chen Caixiu who was push back again. Chen Caixiu was in shock; she was a Ninth Order!

Moreover, she had soul transformed! In this physique, her battle qi power was actually weaker compared to a yet-to-soul transform Huang Xiaolong.

What kind of cultivation technique does this Huang Xiaolong practice?!

"No Shadow, No Form!" Being forced by Huang Xiaolong until she reached the edge of the stage, Chen Caixiu was angry after getting over her shock. Again, her arms stretched out and countless numbers of gold needles pierced towards Huang Xiaolong. But these gold needles suddenly disappeared halfway, and the surrounding air returned to its calmness without the slightest fluctuations.

This was the Silver-Flowered Golden Needle's strongest attack – No Shadow No Form, making it hard to defend against.

"I wonder how this little guy will counter Chen Caixiu's attack. If he can't, then the result is obvious!" Xiong Chu mused aloud on the main platform.

Sun Zhang was also focusing on Huang Xiaolong's figure on the stage, and like Xiong Chu, he was also very curious how Huang Xiaolong would break this attack from Chen Caixiu.

Below the stage, Li Lu's heart tightened with worry. Including Lu Kai, Chen Feirong and the rest of the class were staring fixedly at Huang Xiaolong.

While everyone waited in suspense, Xiaolong suddenly leaped up, his body turning nonstop and his blades slashed out. The crowd saw numerous bladed lights turn into lightning streaks; as Huang Xiaolong continued turning in midair, the lightning streaks became angrier.

In the lightning flashes, the supposedly shadowless and formless gold needles became visible before the eyes and they were scattered away by the lightning.

At the same time, the area of lightning expanded, covering the entire stage; unable to dodge, Chen Caixiu was struck by lightning and fell off the stage.

Only after Chen Caixiu fell off did Huang Xiaolong gradually stop turning and landed on the stage, and the many flashes of lightning dissipated.

Witnessing this result, the people around were stunned.

This turn of events was too big that even Sun Zhang and Xiong Chu on the main platform had difficulty reacting in a timely manner. In the blink of an eye, Chen Caixiu actually lost!

"That move that little guy used just now, did you recognize what battle skill it was?" Moments later, Sun Zhang asked Xiong Chu after he recovered.

Xiong Chu shook his head, "I have cultivated for almost a hundred years and have never seen such a battle skill, but that move is probably a succedent to the battle skill he used to defeat Lu Kai."

Sun Zhang nodded in agreement and then said, "This kid didn't need to call out his Primordial Divine Black Dragon martial spirit to defeat Chen Caixiu. I think, if he calls out his Black Dragon martial spirit, he probably could defeat a mid-Ninth Order expert!"

At this point, the students and teachers in the huge hall broke out in thunderous cheers and applause, especially Li Lu who was clapping with all her might, her beautiful eyes shining while looking extremely charming.

Falling out from the stage, Chen Caixiu did not look devastated or upset; instead, it seemed like she was thinking of something as she looked at Huang Xiaolong.

Chen Caixiu came beside Li Lu, smiled and said, "Little Sis, I really envy you. In another two years, when the two of you get married, remember to tell me."

Hearing this, Li Lu's lovely face blushed, "Sis, what are you saying~"

Chen Caixiu laughed seeing Li Lu's shy expression.

Soon, the First Year, Second Year, the Third Year and the Academy overall results came out.

Huang Xiaolong was rewarded with an early Grade Five Spirit Dan.

When the event ended and everyone dispersed, Sun Zhang and Xiong Chu held Huang Xiaolong back and gave him another high Grade Five Spirit Dan.

This had become a routine. Every year after the annual competition, other than the usual reward, Sun Zhang, and Xiong Chu would give Huang Xiaolong another high Grade Five Spirit Dan.

Of course, the two of them assumed the reason why Huang Xiaolong's cultivation advanced at such speed was due to this gift every year.

In fact, they did not know that these Spirit Dans Huang Xiaolong was given were distributed to either his parents or siblings.

After the Academy annual competition ended, Huang Xiaolong and Fei Hou returned to Tianxuan Mansion.

When they came back, Marshal Haotian was waiting for them in the main hall.

"Still no news of your Master Yu Ming?" Huang Xiaolong asked. Four years has passed since Yu Ming departed to the Star Cloud Continent, returning to Asura's Gate headquarters. However, there was no news of him and since then, it was if he disappeared into thin air. In the last two years, Huang Xiaolong had asked Marshal Haotian and Fei Hou to look into news regarding Yu Ming.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5K 181 48
wangxian love
315 52 5
「 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎」 ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎, 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 ━━ ━ (𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵)「 ☆★ 」 「𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 �...
52.1K 1.3K 74
The title tells everything. [starts: 20180422 || ends: 20180511]
... SauceMaster64

Приключения

158K 6K 95