Justice League (Sequel to Eli...

By JustForFunz_

Casper is on the loose. He's been on the loose for about 10 years, and nobody has been able to stop the havo... More

Prologue
Chapter Two~ Moving
Chapter Three~ Collins
Chapter Four~ We'll Find Them
Chapter Five~ Investigation
Chapter Six~ Pregnant Equals Vulnerable
Sorry... (Not Discontinued)
Chapter 7~ A Crumbled Cookie and A Caged Tigress
Chapter Eight~ Angel's Wings
Alright, Bear With Me
Chapter Nine~ Well, That Was Easy

Chapter One~ Powers

177 4 2
By JustForFunz_

"Goldy?!"

"I-*cough* I'm alright!"  Goldy starting to reach around the space, eventually grabbing Unicorn's hand.  He pulled her out of the machine and hooked her up to the scanner.

"If anything from that harmed you, I'll never forgive myself..."

"I'm alright!"  Goldy repeated.

"YOU SAY THAT EVERY TIME--"

"I mean it!"  She insisted.

"The data says otherwise."  He gestured at the data on his monitor.

"Wh-What?"

Subject: Goldy de los Ángeles McGoldface (My Love)

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Born: Healthy

Status: Abnormal

"See?  Your status is abnormal!"

"I'm more worried about the fact that you changed my file name to 'My Love.'"  Goldy giggled.

"I didn't even change it!  I added on to it!"

"Fine.  I want to see your data."  Unicorn sighed.

"And why?"

"You were exposed to the smoke, and you never know."  Unicorn hooked up the scanner to himself, and pressed the button.

Subject: UnicornMann

Gender: Male

Race: Super human

Born: Unknown

Status: Abnormally normal

"Abnormally normal?  Are you--"

"It means that I'm a super human.  Don't even."

"Then... what did that machine do to me?"

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out."

"I wish I--"  Goldy paused.  "I wish... I had a sandwich..."

"Why didn't you just tell--"  UnicornMann gawked at the now existing sandwich in his girlfriend's hands.  "me...?"

"Woah!  It gave me wish magic!"  Goldy giggled, taking a bite from the sandwich.

"What?!"

"Woahhhhh--"  Goldy started wishing multiple things into existence, however, they started to disappear if Goldy didn't interact with them in time.

"WHY DO YOUR THINGS STAY?!"

"I don't know!  But it's fun!"

~

Unicorn soon realized that anything Goldy interacted with became permanent, no matter a wish or surreal.  Goldy became his sidekick, Golden Girl, and the two began to fight crime, searching for Casper.  When Unicorn wished for something, Goldy could simply tap it and it'd stay for as long as needed.  However, Casper started to attack back, and the two of them couldn't handle him by themselves.

~

"Unicorn, what did you want to talk to us about?"

"I need a justice league."

"We are NOT going in that machine."

"Guys, come on.  Casper's on the loose, and we need help."  The machine had been fixed, once more, and reinforced as to not explode when the substance was in the content.

"Are you sure we won't die?"

"Goldy didn't, and the machine wasn't even meant to take that sort of tension at the time."  Unicorn assured them, loading the machine with the substance, the guilt still pricking his stomach.

"Yeah, come on, guys!"  Goldy encouraged them, waving her jazz hands wildly at the machine.

"That just made me realize that you're still short."  Tina laughed.

"Hey!  Shut uppppp--"

"Are you in, or not?"  Tina gave Ryan a determined look, in which he could not deny.

"Alright.  I'm in."

Stepping into the machine, Ryan and Tina locked hands, refusing to be turned separately, for if they went out, they'd got out together.

"You know, 23 years is a long life when Casper's on the loose."

"We're lucky."

"Alright.  Ready, guys?"

"Ready!"  Tina and Ryan exclaimed in sync.

"Three, two, one...!"  He flicked the lever, and there was a flash from within the machine.

"..."

"Guys, you good?"  Goldy called out.

"*cough* We good."  Ryan led Tina out of the machine, since it seemed to have opened by itself.  Wait-- it opened by itself?

Tina's POV

"Wh-What?"  Everyone turned to look at me.  In my eyes, everything and everyone seemed brighter, so vulnerable.

"How did the door open itself?"  Unicorn questioned us.

"Wait, you didn't--"

"Ryan, you can see I'm all the way over here."  Ryan was obviously confused, it seemed a small, curious flame was flickering in his eyes, scanning him for any lies.  (Man I wonder what powers Ryan has) (Totally not a Life reference) (Ha)

"I... I think it was me."  I spoke up, and everyone turned to me.  "I think I have telepathy..."  I looked around, lifting Goldy in the air.

"Woah!"

"Oh, oops!"  I put her down, genuinely not meaning to pick her up in the first place.

"Hm.  I want to try something."

"What's that?"  Ryan asked.  Unicorn whispered something to Ryan.

"Alrighty."  Unicorn punched Ryan square in the face.

"WHAT!?  HOW DARE YOU?!"  I pulled out my old lightsaber, but instead of swinging it myself, I forced it to fly over to him.  Or did I?  It was really just impulse.

I ran over to Ryan, placing a hand on his chest.  A green aura spilt out (Tina is pretty much crazy, higher-voiced, looks-different Tori soooo) and the mark on Ryan's face had disappeared.

"Wow, thanks Tina!  I feel so much better!"  He sat up, kissing me quickly.

"Test success!"  Unicorn cheered, restraining my lightsaber with his magic.  "Here, take it back."  He put it down, gesturing at Ryan.  "What's your power?"

"Uhhh, I feel hot."

"That's because you are."  I stated.

"Aren't I your Cutie?"

"You're my everything, you should know that."  He smiled, and I smiled back.

"Geez, I'm in a relationship, mah boi is right there and I still feel like a third wheel."  Goldy gestured towards UnicornMann, and then at the ceiling.  "I guess, you're married?  Is that how cheesiness works?  Are you even actually married?  We were the only guests, everyone else left."

"Shut up Goldy."

"Ohhhh nostalgia."

"DEJA VUUUU--"

"Alright, Justice League!"  Unicorn clapped his hands, gathering our attention.  "First mission, training!"

"NOOOOOOOO--"

"I wish this was a video of some sort so there could be a montage."

"It's almost like the author wanted to animate but can't draw."

"Hm."

Take Two

"NOOOOOOOO--"

"Training isn't that bad, relax."  Goldy reassured us.  And we all know, when Goldy doesn't get bored learning, it's fun.

"Anyways, Ryan, you said you feel a heat inside you, right?"  Ryan nodded, clenching his heart.

"Let out any anger you may have onto..."  He rustled through his things.  "This paper towel roll!"  Actually it was toilet paper, but okay.

"Okay.  One word.  ACE!"  I saw Ryan's hands lift up, almost involuntarily, and fire rushed through his veins, setting the roll ablaze.

"Amazing!  Geez, Ryan, still?  The guy's dead permanently, you know."

"He deserved it."  I giggled, knowing exactly why Ryan didn't like Ace.

"Alright, time to start training."

~

"Goldy, you said it wasn't that bad..."  Ryan was on the floor, dying, and I was attempting to heal him.  As a former athlete, I was almost unfazed by the harsh exercise, Ryan, however, spent all of his time in front of a video game.  And/or me.

"I HATE EXCERCISE!"

"Ryan, if you continue, I'll buy you a bunch of tea."  Goldy offered.

"I'm going again."  He attempted to sit up.

"Wait, no!  Not now, Cutie, you might hurt yourself!"  I pushed him back down, now on top of him.

"Okay, I feel like a mega third wheel now, I'm leaving."  Goldy teleported out of the room, and Unicorn did as well, snapping a quick picture first.

"Tina?"

"Yeah, Cutie?"

"I love you."  Then, something began to ring.

"UnicornMann?  This is the president.  It's an emergency, about the supervillain, Casper."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 280 36
A bunch of Ryguyrocky Oneshots. ⚠️This book has a lot topics that may trigger some people⚠️ *Also, don't ask why I make Ryan suffer alot*
12.6K 387 18
Tina starts to have these weird feelings for Goldy. Why? Why did she have to lover her of all people. On top of that she meets this kid who she start...
5.6K 69 15
This story was NOT written by me, my friend is not able to get a Wattpad account so I am writing this for him.
44.1K 1.7K 43
The team has to disable a bomb and take out the Injustice league. Simple right? Okay not really but you get the gist. But what happens when suddenly...