Kougyoku Ren

Від LillianLark

It somehow shocks me that people don't know my side of the story. My name... Is Kougyoku Ren.... Більше

Author's Note
Prologue
A New Vistor (Part 1)
A New Visitor (Part 2)
Author's Note
Author's Note
READ
NEW CHAPTER!
A Prince in Revolt

ANNOUNCEMENT

82 1 5
Від LillianLark

So I know I haven't added chapters to this story, but it was because I wasn't really motivated to complete this book.

HOWEVER.

I have been working on something special for the past year. I am almost done developing an amazing story that I believe fans of this book will love.

My plan is to actually complete the book so I can release it on a quick schedule.

No more waiting for updates because the book will be finished!

I am planning on 20 chapters for this new story and I love, love, love, the protagonist! She is spunky and proud to go against the trends - a complete badass.

It's also an interesting plot because there are two murder mysteries, two killers, a supernatural world, spies, and surviving high school!

I hope you guys are as excited for this as I am!

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me!

If you are interested in my upcoming story and want to show me that you are, vote and comment! That way I can get more motivation to finish this awesome idea!

- Lillian Lark

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...