Markings(tododeku soulmate au...

By Bitch_thats_my_name

When you're born you have a mark on the back of your hand. The more detailed the mark the more pain your soul... More

The mark begins forming
And so they met
What do the marks mean
What if he was
Views
Meeting(all Todoriki's POV)
What happened(all Izuku's POV)
I'll name it later (lies)
Not a chapter but still please do read
Moving
Talking
Home
A/N (Really important)
Wedding

Waking up(todoroki's pov)

4.8K 123 58
By Bitch_thats_my_name

I wake up with a throbbing headache. Ugh what happened. Where am I. Where is Izu? "I see you're awake." An unknown voice says.

"Who are you? Where am I." I ask confused?

"I'm Dr.Snickleburg(Friend came up with it). You're in the hospital." They replied.

"Alright. Can I get something to help with my headache?" I ask hoping that I can get some kind of medicine.

"Yes, I will be right back with that."

Time skip to five minutes later

Dr.Snickleburg is back with medicine. "You have visitors. Do you want to see them?" Dr.Snickleburg askes me.

"Yes please." I say politely.

After a few moments, Izu and Inko walk in I can feel my headache get better by just being around Izu. I love my boyfriend. He's so cute.

"Sho are you alright you look upset." I hear my soulmate say.

(A/N) So sorry for the extremely short chapter. And the long wait. I have absolutely no excuse for it. I really am sorry. If you want any different books please tell me so I can try to make one. If you ask for lemons or smut. I can NOT write those because I have very big issues with just reading them. So writing one would be impossible. Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 741 20
I walk over to her to see a baby, a hybrid, in her arms. "Hello ma'am. What's the problem?" I ask politely. She sighs and looks at the baby. "I've be...
4.4K 265 21
"Solving problems without being serious is an amazing art," ~Author Subhadra, the princess of Dwarka was enjoying the last days of her stay at Kanya...
105K 4.2K 21
"Bangtan! Bangtan! Bangtan! Let's go!!! You are the best!!! Let's play and win!!" "We are going to celebrate our win later. I wanted to ask if you w...
10.1M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...