BOSS BITCH QUOTES ND TIPS

Von SherekeMorrow

Quotes to get you through your day!!!! Mehr

BOSS BITCH QUOTES ND TIPS
A LITTLE MORE TIPS
MORE Tips
More nd More
More ND more ND More
Almost Finished
LOTS ND LOTS MORE
LOTS ND LOTS ND LOTS
SUM LOTS ND LOTS MORE
FINALLY THE LAST OF THE QUOTES
Attention

LOTS MORE

273 2 0
Von SherekeMorrow

168..* Not everyone is cheering for you. Some just want a front row seat so they can either watch the fall. or weep when you win.

169..* Whether I win or lose I'm gonna floss like a boss tonight.

170..* The secret of getting ahead is getting started!

171..* A bitch will only attack if she senses Fear.

172..* It seems that it's much easier for people to judge & gossip about other peoples business & lives rather than improve their own.

173..* If you trying win Stop looking over at the next bitch's plate. All that energy alone is setting you up to lose.

174..* The love B & Jay have for each other gives every lonely bitch hope lol

175..* Smart enough to make these Millions. Strong enough to bear the Children. Then get back to Business.

176..* She's not HEARTLESS, she just chooses to use her HEART LESS.

177..* You either elevating, or you depreciating.

178..* It's okay to trust, but never get too comfortable to where you can't see the obvious.

179..* Never place your happiness in the hands of man. Because once he's gone, so is your happiness.

180..* Most bitches smile for the camera, but someone who's truly happy finds herself smiling when no one is even around.

181..* If he's not contributing to your happiness, let him go.

182..* If his presence didn't make an Impact, then his absence won't make a Difference.

183..* Its okay to forgive a few mistakes, but to forgive the same mistake over and over again is just plain foolery.

184..* Don't expect a man without a vision to be able to see yours.

185..* Learn to give your absence to those who don't appreciate your presence.

186..* Men who are too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

187..* Never slow down for a man that can't keep up...slow niggas get left.

188..* Sometimes you gotta to kiss a few Frogs before you find your Prince.

189..* Never apologize for having high standards, you are choosey for a reason.

190..* Without standards, you'll settle for anything.

191..* The higher the heels. The higher her standards.

192..* Getting over it will get you a lot further than getting even.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

164K 8K 52
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
Riptide Von V

Jugendliteratur

318K 8.1K 115
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
4.6K 213 25
I was role playing and I met this guy that totally blew away my mind - Mina I just tried doing dummy accounts to have an escape but this girl I chat...
76.7K 2.9K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.