Exit Only ✔︎

By softsloth

"Earth has been different for awhile, but I don't think we've ever had a beautiful, muscular alien dude falli... More

prologue
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
epilogue
Book 2: Your Protector

|05|

120K 5.3K 1.3K
By softsloth

Posy

     My face continued to be lashed at by thin twigs as I rushed past tree after tree. I didn't look back, didn't hold back. I just ran.

     My mind continued to reel at what had just happened. An alien. An alien man had fallen from the sky, right into my backyard.

     How was this possible? Why did it have to happen to me?

     I was a bit scared when I first saw him. He was ridiculously enormous with thick muscles covered in perfect, golden skin. He was intimidating, but I didn't feel as if I was in any immediate danger being near the guy.

     That was until he cornered me against a tree and groped me, speaking in a rough language that sounded like Latin mixed with an animal growling.

     I'd never been touched like that, his scorching hand invading my personal space and heating me up inside like I'd never felt. There was no time to inspect the emotion or whatever it was, because the terror that filled me in that moment was overpowering.

     The amazement in his eyes, the clear disregard for personal space, no care for what he was doing to me. I thought he would rape me.

     The amount of times my father and mother have told me about what went on during the war, I knew what men were capable of.

     They did awful things, hurting people to get what they want. And the size of that guy told me he could do anything he wanted to me without any trouble.

     I suddenly recall the look in his eyes when I started crying. He seemed surprised and... angry. So angry I thought he might strike me. But then it turned soft and gentle. The alien man used his strange words to try and soothe me, dropping his weapon to the forest floor and raising his arms in peace.

     Distress still had a hold of me, and I bolted.

     I thought my sense of self preservation was gone completely, but apparently not. As soon as that threat was in front of me, I knew I didn't want to suffer, I didn't care to die just yet.

     So I did the only thing I could think of, I got out of there as fast as I could.

     Thankfully, my mind was working at least a little bit in the spur of the moment. I was smart enough to go around the hill facing the scene that I walked down towards the crash site.

     I knew I would be out of breath as soon as I made it to the top, he would catch me without a doubt if I made that mistake.

     So, I took a different route. I pushed myself as hard as I could, my breath trying to catch up. Air came and went from my lungs at an alarming rate.

     I was not in great shape. Even though I walked everyday, I never ran, especially not like this. I was running for my life right now.

     My only hope was that the beautiful alien was in the same shape as me, but somehow I seriously doubted it.

     He looked like he worked out all day everyday.

     My legs were jelly under me, barely holding me up as they shook with exercerion. They begged me to slow down, to stop, take a break to catch my breath and rest my body. But I couldn't, I needed to keep going and get away from the danger.

     I knew I was close. I would be home soon, I could lock my door and hide in the basement until he left. It was the best idea I had at the time, I wasn't prepared for anything like this.

     The safety was so close I could taste it, but it was wrenched away the second the giant alien caught up to me. I heard him approaching from behind. His heavy footfalls the only sound other than my labored, desperate breathing.

     "No, no, no, no!" I say, in denial that this was actually happening.

    But it was happening, because before I knew it the giant was in front of me, blocking my path. His vibrant mint green eyes stare at me, shock still evident in his entrapping gaze.

     "Ragratrica garcratifloe" He murmurs and I have no clue what he's saying. I take a few quick, skittish steps back, trying to put some distance between us.

     I end up tripping on a rock and landing on my butt. Crab walking backwards, I shake my head over and over again.

     "Please! Don't hurt me, please! You can have anything you want. I have food! Books! Uh... clothes! Though I doubt they'll fit you." His eyebrows raise and he gives me a look of understanding.

     Even though I had no idea what was coming out of his mouth, he could somehow interpret my language.

     Great, a one sided conversation.

     "Vallark miatusa relinkas." He says, and I shake my head.

     "I don't know what you're saying! Just get it over with, whatever it is you plan on doing to me."  I squeeze my eyes shut, they're closed tightly for awhile, but nothing happens.

     I peek one of my eyes open, staring up at the monster of a man above me. Well, I guess he wasn't a man, since he was clearly an alien.

      The spaceship and bizarre uniform were enough to tell me that.

     He shakes his head, raising his hands trying to show me he won't touch me. I don't know if he's telling me the truth, so I stay on the ground a few feet away. The distance made me feel a lot better.

     His raised arms draw my attention to a bloody spot on his shoulder, dark purple blood seeping out of a white web stuck to the wound.

     "You're hurt." The statement flies from my mouth without warning, without consent from me.

     He glances down at the dark spot, frowning then looking back to me, giving me a short nod. So he did understand.

     "Are you okay? Do you need help?" I can't believe a sexy alien groped me, chased me through the woods like a maniac, and now I'm trying to help him out?

     Maybe I'm the crazy one.

     He nods his head slowly, still holding his hands up on either side of his head. I sigh, knowing I was taking a big risk in what I was about to do.

     Carefully, I stand up. My heart is still beating a mile a minute. I ignore it. My hands go to my butt, brushing off the first that was probably stuck there.

     "Ok. You can follow me to my home." I say, measuring his reaction, he still had a gleam of amazement in his gaze. "No more touching me like that, okay? You uh... scared me. I don't know you, you're big and strong and strange, but I want to help you out."

     He gives me another nod since it was our only form of communication. His robust arms lower gently to his side. It was obvious to me that he didn't want to make any sudden movements out of fear of startling me.

     I sigh. This was dangerous. This was risky. I didn't know why I was doing this, but something about it felt overwhelming right, like I was destined to do this. I was literally gambling with my life trusting this guy even a little bit.

     A big part of me wanted this change, even if it meant a little risk.

     "Alright, lets go."

     So glad I could finish up this chapter and post it! I love writing this story so much, and I wish I had more time to write.

     Alas, with two chapters a week for my other book, Klepto, I won't update very frequently, probably only once every two weeks, give or take. Sorry it's not a lot, but it's the best I can do.

     Thank you for all your love and support!❤️ Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 181K 58
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒐�...
1.1K 60 34
This story is a work of pure fiction. Some concepts may have been modified to fit the plot of the story. Contains SOFT INTIMACY | VIOLENCE | LANGUAG...
130K 5.4K 24
In the last few centuries, humans have pushed themselves almost to the brink of extinction with wars, famine, and disease. But we have managed to sur...
1.1M 58.3K 28
"I've been taught that girls have no value, and he's the only one who assures me that I do." Soleil is a girl. A young woman. A female. She couldn't...