The Rookie (manxmen)**Hothous...

By ladydianna01

Young, fit, and fresh from the Fire Rescue Academy, Rookie Firefighter,Thaddeus Martin landed the newly opene... More

The Rookie (manxmen)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 29

127K 4K 458
By ladydianna01

Chapter 29

(Thad's Hospital room Shower--------->)

“Mr. Martin, it’s imperative that you take this medicine in order to heal and to be pain free.” The quirky little Nurse tried again to get me to take that God awful pill, the one that made me feel like I was high all the time. I didn’t want it, I didn’t need it, and I just wished everyone would leave me alone and let me go home. It’s been three weeks since I have been hold in within these four walls and I have done everything that they have asked of me. I took the meds, I have been up and walking with physical therapy, and the Doctor said he would make the decision today if he was going to finally discharge me to continue to be seen as an outpatient before clearing me to go back to work. In all honesty, I just wanted to go home sleep in my own bed, use my own toilet, and have the damn privacy to rub my poor neglected cock raw if I wanted to.

Even my inner twink was a disgruntled bitch breathing flames of fire at everyone and anyone brave enough to come close to us. I needed my man that was the plain and simple truth of it all. Lance has been here every day even when he was on duty to see me, to hold me and pet me and let me know that he was missing me too. This morning was almost torture when he showed up in his dress blues with his high shine dress shoes and all his badges across his sculpted chest. He had a meeting the top brass about his newly acquired position of Fire Commissioner. I am so proud of him, but I knew he was not thrilled about the responsibility that would come with the title, but if anyone can do it, he can.

It was going to be kind of weird going back to the station, by the time I am cleared for duty he will have moved his office to the Federal Plaza across town, and Xavier will have taken the helm as Battalion Chief. Lance said he had some news for me and he was going to tell me when he got back from his meeting.

“Mr. Martin…” The Nurse called my name and tried to get my attention again, and I just looked at her and stubbornly crossed my arms over my chest.

“Listen, I don’t want to take that, it makes me feel strange. Can’t you ask the Doctor for something a little less potent? I am not in that much pain.”

She sighed heavily. “Sure thing, if that is what you want. Give me a few minutes and let me see what he says.” And she left the room taking those foul pills with her.

I was sore, but at least the burning throb on my spine had long since stopped. I was able to get up and walk to the bathroom on my own, and the Surgeon removed my bandagers yesterday. My mom had blatantly refused for me to eat hospital food and dispatched Henri to bring me three meals a day which meant food enough for six people at each meal. So food wasn’t an issue, but I wanted a shower in the worse way and my Nurse kept telling me when she is free. If she thought she was going to wash my boy bits or tries to help me wash then she was in for a rude awakening. I was going to bathe and wash my hair today even if it crippled me. I could just imagine what I looked like.

My little gay boy has been dropping hints by walking around in a biohazard suit and spraying Pine Sol everywhere, the little bitch. But I knew for sure that I am tired of Lance coming here when I am flat on my back and looking weak. He has been so terrified for me; it breaks my heart when he barely brushes his fingers over my skin like I was going to fall apart or something. No matter how many times I have told him that I feel better. Damn Kelly and Shaun for doing this to us. I hope they rot in jail for a very long time. The Police and the Fire Marshall had come by to tell me what was happening and they got my side of what happened during the incident, what I could recall of it at least. And when they told me about Shaun’s involvement, I was shocked speechless for awhile. I never suspected that he was carrying a torch for Kelly or that he blamed Lance for Kelly’s not being able to return his feelings.

They said Shaun had rambled on about taking the love of the Chief’s life like Lance took Kelly away from him. His Lawyers were trying to work the insanity plea, but it doesn’t seem to be working since it looked like Shaun had plotted his revenge from day one. Kelly wasn’t going down by himself, and he confessed everything, the plots for the fire and the plans to harm me, all of which he says was Shaun’s idea. It was sad really, and I thanked the good Lord that there was a back draft blaze that caused us to hit the floor, otherwise my brains would have been scattered across that warehouse if I had remained upright. That bastard had meant to kill me and I shuddered all over again at the mere thought.

My bladder decided to make itself known and I blew out a frustrated breath and flipped the blankets off my legs. I know this Nurse was trying her best, but she wasn’t moving fast enough for me. These four walls were becoming claustrophobic and I wanted out. I rocked my upper body as I did an internal assessment and I gave myself the green light to head for the bathroom.

“Don’t even think about it, you little shit. If you fall and break your ass, I don’t know who would burn this place to the ground first, Mama or your man.” Nate’s deep voice had me snapping my head around towards the entrance to my room.

I could feel my bottom lip push put into a pout as I shot him the finger and stood on wobbly knees while I held onto the bed. He rushed to my side and I held my hand up to stop him in his tracks. I was alright; I just needed to find my land legs after lying in bed all night. “Despite what all of you may think, I am not some delicate little flower that is going to shatter at any given moment. I need to strengthen my legs. I need to piss and I needed to bathe dammit, so if you want to help. Help me with that.”

Nate must have seen the determination on my face, because he set the satchel of aromatic food on the bed; he must have been Mommy’s gofer today. Poor Henri, he needed a day off from my mother’s worrying over me. Nate was just about to guide me into the en-suite restroom when Lance came walking through the door.

“You are being naughty again, I see.” He said as he leaned that delicious body of his against the door frame and crossed his arms over his wide barrel chest. The action caused the material of his jacket to stretch and strain across the width of those broad mouth watering shoulders. I couldn’t be sure but from the way Nate’s head snapped up and the flush of color across his cheeks, I am pretty sure that he heard the needy little whimper that bubbled up and out of my throat.

“Alrighty then, your lunch is there. I am going to leave you in the capable hands of your man. See you later Bro.” Nate stated and he didn’t even wait around for my answer before he scuttled around my man and out the door.

I was tittering by the bed when Lance pushed his heavenly body away from the door and sauntered his way across the room and to my side. “Baby, you got to be patient.” He said as he wrapped those long muscular arms around my waist but I tried to ease away from him, three weeks of sponge baths were not my idea of being snuggled up to this heavenly creature.

“I really want a shower; I think the Nurse just gets a kick of trying to see my bits.”I said as he hauled me back against his chest and my poor long neglected prick perked up at the object of its interest standing so close. In my mind’s eye, the little slut was already pulling out those red fuck me heels and stripping out of his clothes.

Lance just kept me tucked under his chin and rubbed his chin in my hair. “Baby, you smell like you and nothing else. There is nothing that would make me not want to lick this delectable little body of yours from head to toe. But if you would feel much more comfortable with a shower let’s see about getting you one.”

My knees wobbled this time, but it wasn’t because of my injuries, it was because of the most wonderful man in the world, and lucky me, he just happens to be mine. He sat me back down on the bed and stripped his jacket off; followed by his dress shirt and tie, and he placed them carefully on the back of the chair.

“Wha...what are you doing?” I asked wide eyed as he took off his watch and placed it in his pants pocket.

“You wanted to bathe and you don’t want the Nurse molesting you, so I am going to help you to the bathroom and shower.” He explained as he walked back over to me and pulled me to my feet. My half hard erection immediately went to from zero to sixty in just seconds.

Groaning out loud, I shuffled behind him and I had to say it. “Lance, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to go into that bathroom with me.”

He ignored my words or it looked like he did when he turned me around so my back was facing his chest and began to untie my gown. I stood there as my entire body flushed bright red. Lance either felt the heat of my skin or he saw me flush because he turned me around and I desperately tried to hide my erection by placing my hands in front of my groin.

“What’s the matter, baby?” He whispered and I hung my head too embarrassed and too turned on to meet his gaze. I felt his big hand slide up my arm and his finger pushed under my chin and I had no choice but to look at him. I was practically panting with desire as my eyes met his glittering emerald gaze. He raised an eyebrow at me and I just let my hands drop to my sides.

“It’s been a while, I know I can’t do anything physical like have sex, but tell that to my cock.” I whispered and watched as Lance’s gaze immediately dropped to my groin. My little hooker was already strutting around buck ass naked except for them fuck me pumps as he twirled and enticingly wiggled his perfectly rounded ass at our man.

Lance’s intensely smoking hot gaze slowly traveled back up to my face. He licked his lips and dropped my gown from my shoulders. The rush of cool air hit my heated flesh and I couldn’t do anything but look at my man looking back at me like I was a precious piece of art. 

“You are simply exquisite. If I could, I wound bend you over right here and relieve you of some of this delicious sexual tension, but like I said patience, my love. Let’s get you showered and fed. Don’t ever feel shy around me, I am your man, yours. And I will be there for you in sickness as well as in health. I know you would be there for me, now into the shower with you.” Lance lips brushed over mine and my fingers dug into his massive shoulders. I just wanted to take a page out of my inner twink’s book and rub myself all over this man like the horny little puppy that I felt like.

My lust addled brain didn’t even register when he had turned on the taps for the shower, but when I stepped in and the warm water cascaded over my body it felt so good that I pushed my head under the spray and groaned out loud. Lance just chuckled as he stood at the entrance to the shower and let me soak myself before calling me over. I stepped close to him and he proceeded to wash me from head to toe. He rubbed shampoo into my hair and damn, I almost started tapping my foot on the tile with pleasure as those long strong fingers massaged my scalp.

He nudged me to rinse the shampoo out before calling me back to wash the rest of my body. He turned me around again, and I cock stood straight out from my body it was so hard. The tip was constantly leaking pre-cum as Lance washed my balls and my ass. I could help but rock my hips, unconsciously seeking friction were there wasn’t any. A frustrated mewl left my lips when Lance’s hands left his ass cheeks.

He stepped closer oblivious of the soap and the water as he pressed against my back. “It’s going to be a while before I can fuck you, baby. But I hate to see you in this state of arousal and not do anything about it, if we are careful, and you don’t make any sudden movements. How about you let me take care of you, my love?”

A needy whimper escaped from me as his long arm reached around my wet body, and he turned the shower head so that warm water washed down my chest and rivulets of warm water coursed its way over my heated groin. His fingers wrapped around my shaft and his other hand splayed across my hip holding me firmly in place.

“Just relax baby, your only job is to feel what I am doing to you. Let me do all the work.” He purred against my ear and a jolt of electricity raced over my extra sensitive flesh. “That’s it my love, yes…I love to feel this pretty prick sliding through my fist. You are so fucking beautiful, I just want to worship every mouth watering inch of your body.” He growled in my ear seconds before he flicked the fleshy lobe with the tip of his hot tongue.

His fist picked up speed as he pumped my primed shaft in his fist. The sinful glide of that hand had me babbling nonsense as my balls quivered with my impending release and drew up tight into my body.

“You are almost there baby, I can feel you trembling so sweetly for me, come on sexy, and give it to me. I want to see this sweet cock explode. I want to lick your cum from my fingers. Come on love, give me what I want. Let me taste you.” He continued to lick and nibble on that sensitive spot behind my ear. “Now baby, come for me.” He commanded as my cock just did what he wanted and erupted all over his hand, some of the thick white come hit the wall and slid down into the drain as my world spun away from me. He continued to milk my cock until I fell back against his broad chest.

“Hmm…so sweet.” He purred as he licked his fingers, making sure that I watched as he lapped up my juices. Sweet Jesus, this man was going to be the death of me. He rinsed me off and wrapped me in a warm fluffy towel, and turned off the water as he held my dazed but sated body against his. I could feel his erection poking me in my hip and I leaned back and looked up in his beautiful face.

“What about you, baby?” I mumbled the words, my tongue felt heavy in my mouth as I struggled to blink up at him. I was exhausted but I wanted to make sure he was okay too.

“I am fine precious, let’s get you dressed and back to bed. Are you feeling any pain?” He asked and I happily shook my head as he led me from the bathroom. I was feeling so euphoric that I didn’t even give the blushing Nurse a second glance as she quickly finished refreshing my sheets and handing Lance a fresh hospital gown. She informed me that the Doctor will be in later and that he changed my pain medicine, she asked me if I wanted it now and I just shook my head at her. My man took care of all my immediate needs and he was continuing to take care of me as he sat me on the bed and began spreading lotion on my limbs.

She smiled and hurried from the room as Lance’s hands massaged every inch of my body as he rubbed the skin softener in. A sigh of pure contentment left my lips as he dressed me and eased me back onto the bed and covered me with a light blanket. I turned my head and watched as he opened the food containers and asked me if I wanted to eat and again I just shook my head. My eyes were getting droopy but I managed to focus on his words as he told me about his meeting. He sat next to my bed and held my hand making me feel like the most cherished person in the world. God, what did I ever do to get so lucky?

I drifted off with a smile on my face as I felt his warm lips brush against my cheek. Now all that I needed to make my world even better was to get out of the hospital and back to my life with my man at my side. Yes, that would be just the thing for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.1K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
204K 7.2K 27
When Remy's roommate suggests that he should try to be a Sugar Baby, Remy is appalled... until he realizes he's buried in student loans. He hates the...
109K 7.8K 43
Ethan Wright knows what's right and what's wrong. Homosexuality is wrong to him, but then, given the background he's coming (or, more precisely, runn...
392K 12.3K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...