Crenshaw Nights

By TerrestrialParadise

Ermias Asghedom community in Crenshaw came first even if that meant he put his own needs last, while he focus... More

#LONGLIVENIPSEY
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Twenty

10.4K 731 338
By TerrestrialParadise

Nipsey|Ermias

"Where ya momma at Killa?" Kam pointed inside the house keeping his eyes on his cards while playing with Rambo.

"She got somebody in there?"

"Dat girl been up since three in da morning doing hair" Rambo slammed down a card making Kam suck his teeth

London had been hustling since she had renewed her cosmetology license doing hair from out of Nanny and Rambo crib sometimes even at the local parks for homeless women free of charge, to say I was proud was an understatement.

"Hey babe" She kissed my lips braiding the little girl's hair sitting in the salon chair I had gotten her so she could gain more clients.

" Shit look good Boog"

"Really? or you just saying it as a supportive boyfriend?"

London clearly had a God given talent, the way she cared for people hair and she could shampoo ya ass straight to sleep with her gentle ass hands.

"You know I don't lie to protect ya little feelings, you got anybody else after her?"

"No, why?" She raised her eyebrow smirking at me because she already knew what it was.

" You see I got my braids out, I want my hair washed and rebraided"

"It's no fun doing your hair Hussle you always fall asleep"

I shrugged sitting on her bed kicking my shoes off to wait on her to finish, it was Friday and I needed my shit crisp for a club appearance I was doing.

"I got some shit to do at da club tonight so my shit need to be done, I'll pay you double"

"You know I don't take ya money and I'm going to this little club witcho friendly ass" I chuckled laying back on her bed to watch the television.

" First off ain't nobody friendly second off ain't nobody invite ya ass out"

London turned around throwing a light punch into my leg I grabbed her arms playfully making her giggle.

"Don't play with me Hussle, I'm going tonight and if you don't let me you gonna have hell to pay"

"It's just gonna be me and da homies"

"Okay and I can hang with the homies" She got up to finish the girls hair.

"You gonna be da only girl in da crew, you gonna get bored"

"I'll call Sam up and I'll come with her"

" Oh hell no, you and Sam can't party together"

My sister and London together where liquor was being served was a set up for a long ass night.

" And why the hell not ?" London put her hands on her hips.

" You and Sam get too crazy when y'all together and drinking dis shit I'm doing is business and I can't have all dat extra shit going on around me"

" We'll keep our distance then, I'm going out I deserve to have fun"

She got me there, for weeks she had been going hard working and she did deserve to go out and do what women do.

" Aight I'm telling you if you mess shit up you gonna see another side of me"

" We not gonna mess shit up we gonna fuck shit up" London stuck her tongue out throwing her hair to the side and twerking.

" No you gonna sit ya ass down somewhere and be da God fearing woman dat you are enjoying da music with a glass of water"

London straight up ignored me finishing the rest of her young clients hair, I stayed back in her room while she took the little girl to her mother who was waiting out front.

Sammi (3:03P.M.) Popping out tonight better have my tequila shots on deck

Damn London ain't waste no time hitting up Sam to join in on the festivities for the evening and when Tequila was involved shit got crazy.

" You couldn't wait to hit Sam up to get shit started"

" I promise Hussle it will be fine if we want to have fun we will stay from around you"

I sighed I just ain't have too good of a feeling about this but I knew my woman and my sister weren't going to take no for an answer.

" This my last warning, if you or Sam show y'all asses tonight shit not gonna be good wit me"

" Damn you act like we don't know how to control ourselves, we will be fine"

" Whatever Boog"

" Bitch you drunk as fuck"

" No bitch you drunk"

London and Samantha laughed high-fiving each other while Nipsey sat off to the side talking with his business partner in the VIP section.

" Bitch we not drunk enough"

" Then hop back on the tequila boat" Samantha held up the bottle of Patron while London held her head back to take the shot.

" So this is what you do when you got my daughter?"

Both women paused turning to the voice behind them, Samantha put the bottle down on the table mugging the woman while London looked confused at who the stranger was.

" Emani is just fine with her grandmother so keep it pushing" The woman then turned her attention to London.

" And this who Nip got around my baby? Y'all really disrespectful"

This must have been Emani's mother beautiful woman but could see something wasn't right with her especially how glassy her eyes were London thought to herself.

" Nip come get ya baby mom before I handle it"

Nipsey head shot up looking in the direction of now three women, he groaned knowing shit was going to go left with Tanisha present.

"Nip this who you got keeping my side of the bed warm ?"

" Excuse you?" London finally spoke up only to have tall ass Nipsey stand in front of her to block his ex from her view.

" We not doing this shit, I'm here on some business shit so you gotta go Nisha"

" I'm not going no where I'm asking questions about our daughter and why you or your sister isn't with her and why you bringing random bitches around her"

" You got one more insult" London peeked around from behind Nipsey, he turned around looking down at her.

" Chill da fuck out , I told you don't make a scene"

" That's right check dat bitch" Tanisha smirked,  London pushed Nipsey to get out the way so she could charge his baby mother.

" I said chill da fuck out"

Nipsey shouted pulling her back forcefully making her stumble back into the couch behind them.

" Fuck you, you checking me when she starting shit"

" I'm not doing dis shit in public, I told you not to show ya ass while I'm trying to do business and you went and did it anyway"

London shook her head, grabbing her clutch from the couch. Nipsey grabbed her hand to stop her.

" Let me go Hussle"

" Cut it out you making a scene" London scoffed.

" I'm making a scene ? What about her ? or she gets a pass because she's the mother of your child ?"

Nipsey didn't feel like having an argument while everyone in VIP watched them and probably recorded.

" I'm out"

London walked away again this time Nipsey allowed her because he couldn't do this while he was trying to be professional, he would have to handle it in the morning.

" Are you serious ? You gonna take her side and she the one that came up here being messy" Samantha mugged her older brother.

" I wasn't being messy I'm just concerned about Emani's well being"

" Nisha fuck outta here, you came here just to get shit started now you gotta go"

" I don't have to go nowhere I paid to get up in here" Samantha began removing her shoes and earrings.

" You got about five seconds to get the fuck outta here before I do it myself"

" You chill out too, she not worth getting out of character for, I'll just take dis shit else where"

Nipsey turned to his business partner letting him know about the dilemma and that he needed the meeting to be moved to another location.

" What about Boog?"

" She'll get over it" Everyone started passing by Tanisha like she was invisible.

" Shit you did up there looked like you was taking ya crazy ass baby mom side"

" No, I specifically told London more than once not to show out when we got here, so she knew better" Samantha rolled her eyes climbing inside the town car.

" She ain't even do nothing but defend herself , and Boog ain't start shit you blaming the wrong one"

Nipsey tried calling London and his call went straight to voicemail, he decided not to press her and give her time to sober up and come to her senses.

" Like I said she gonna get over it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212 9 7
Lauren " Nikki" London's whole life is turned upside down when her parents split... A change or school and neighborhood take her out of her comfort z...
87.3K 2.1K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
300K 12.2K 49
Seventeen year old Paris Brooks, born and raised in South Central L.A., is struggling to get over the murder of her mom which she witnessed when she...
1.5M 38.6K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...