Love, Law & Hip Hop Too

By Noreee18

Sequel to Love, Law & Hip Hop More

Characters
1 || We Can't Be Friends
2 || Love Turned War: We Made Ourselves Refugees
3 || Hold Up, They Don't Love You Like I Love You
4 || I'll Rise Up For You
5 || You're All I Need
6 || Superman, Thanks to Lois Lane
7 || Hero
8 || Smooth as Tennessee Whiskey
9 || Don't Play Yourself
10 || You Don't Want the World to Know
11 || You Muhfucking Right Im Triggered
12 || She Needs Me to Lift Her Up but I Need Her to Help Me Stand.
13 || Real Big Dreams of the Past
14 || Day Dreaming
16 || I'm Done Waiting

15 || Forever Mine

5.7K 235 7
By Noreee18

"Somebody tell Uncle Snoop, I'm out in LA too!" Case recorded on her Snapchat as they took the escalator down to baggage claim in LAX. Happy isn't the word. Gabe really thought this out and they had their whole crew: Gabe, Case, G and his lil junt Gia, Mac who so happened to be all up on Ashleigh, Bree and her boyfriend Kam, and Michelle and Rod who argued 24/7 to hide the chemistry they didn't want to admit they had. Casey was happy with this mini vacation with the right people.

"It's Uncle Luke & Miami." Mac corrected Case causing everyone to laugh.
"Man hurry the fuck up. I'm trying to get to Cookies." G said.
"Mane what?!" Ashleigh said in agreement with her Memphis accent on full.
"Hold on, you smoke?" Mac asked shocked.
"Shit, in LA who don't?" Ashleigh said doing a little dance.

They all continued to laugh and crack jokes as they waited on their bags. About fifteen minutes later, they had their bags and were outside loading them in the three black SUVs that were parked and waiting on them. Gabe and Casey were in their own SUV. Marty and Bethany would be joining them tomorrow so they only had the SUV to themselves for a few hours.

"Relax." Gabe said as he slapped Case's thigh and rubbed it. "What's on your mind?"
"Nothing for you to worry about right now. This is all about you." Case said trying to hide the fact that she was unsure of their future. Just as she finished speaking, she leaned over and kissed Gabe softly before leaning back in her seat.

"I'm just tired. You know what sounds good right now?" She leaned up to look him in the eye with a wishful grin.
"What?"
"A nap on the beach." Case said in all seriousness. There was about a 3 second pause with Gabe wondering if he heard her correctly before he fell into a fit of laughter.
"Yo, you can't be serious right now." He said still laughing.
"Stop laughing!" Case said hitting him in his arm although she couldn't help but join him in laughing too. "It's not funny. I'm serious! The sun is setting, the water is calming and it's the middle of the week so it'll probably just be us." She said trying to plead her case. Gabe was still laughing but not as hard. Now, he was sitting there trying his hardest to control his laughter.
"Whatever you say, Case." He said, praying that Cookies was just around the corner.

Case pulled her phone out and scrolled through social media lowkey in her feelings that Gabe didn't take her serious. Gabe, on the other hand, sat in his seat still laughing at Case's "good idea" unaware that Casey was in her feelings.

Finally, they arrived to Cookies and Gabe helped Case out. Approaching the light blue building, Gabe and Case led the way and their group of friends followed. They were split up into groups of two or four with Case and Gabe by themselves. Gabe was rattling off the list of things he wanted as he smelled others.

"Add a Runtz to that please." Case said with a smile as she ignored Gabe's confused stare.
"An eighth?"
"Yeah" Gabe said with his eyes still on Case.
"And Skywalker too." She added before she tapped Gabe on the shoulder and walked off to find Bree.
"That too." Gabe said with a chuckle. Case never picked up and smelled any samples which let Gabe know that she was familiar with those strands another way.

About twenty five minutes later, they all completed their transactions and were getting back into their respective SUVs.

The group went back to the hotel while Case and Gabe's SUV headed in a different direction.

"Where are we going?" Case asked as Gabe put his Cookie's bag in between his and Case's seat.
"I gotta make a stop. Just sit back and relax for me." He said while rubbing her thigh. Case offered a fake smile as she rolled her eyes at him.
"You in your feelings over that shit?" He asked.
"No."
"Lie again. Gimme a kiss."
"Fuck you Gabe." She said causing Gabe to let out a chuckle. He then pulled a Case and pulled his phone out, checking emails and social media, ignoring her.

Soon, they pulled up at the beach. Casey fell asleep a few minutes after getting an attitude with Gabe. He took that time to roll a few blunts before waking Casey and finding the perfect spot on the beach for her to continue her nap. Luckily, not too many people were out there and he saw the perfect spot for him and Casey. It was ducked off to the far left and it could barely be seen by others. After rolling up, he got up and opened Case's door to gently shake her awake. She took a deep breath and wiped her eyes before they finally adjusted. When she realized they were at the beach, she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face.

"Let's finish ya nap." Gabe said reaching for Case's hand. Deciding her smile was enough, she didn't reply and simply grabbed his hand as he lead the way. When they got to the sand, she slid her sandals off and carried them as she walked across the sand.

Gabe led her to the ducked off spot and let her sit down before he sat behind her and pulled her back against his chest. He pulled a blunt out and lit it as Case laid against his chest and stared out into the ocean. They sat in a comfortable silence until Gabe reached over, passing Casey the blunt. She looked down and turned around to look at him.

"What's that?" She asked.
"Runtz." He replied with a smirk. Casey kept her eyes on him for a second before she looked down and grabbed the blunt. Inhaling, she leaned back against Gabe in the same position as before, held it for a few seconds then exhaled slowly without choking. Gabe continued to look on with a smirk.
"How'd you know?" She asked.
"When you started making special request, but the Skywalker solidified it for me." He said with a chuckle.
"How long?" He continued.
"Well, I smoked my last blunt with Kev and Shine before I went off to college." She said. "The first time." She added with a little giggle. After hitting it a few times, she passed it back to Gabe.
"Tony's favorite was Runtz so it reminds me of him and smoking with him. Skywalker has always been my favorite." She continued with a smile.
"Why you stop?"
"I wanted to get my priorities together. And I felt like smoking was holding me back. Then, I hated smelling it cause it would make me want to smoke." She said with a shrug.
"Why now?"
"I guess I just need a break." She said. That one phrase held so many meanings and Gabe only knew of a few.

Before they could continue the conversation, Case's phone rang with a FaceTime from Deuce.
"Hey baby!" Casey sang into the phone.
"Hey mommy. I miss you."
"I miss you more baby."
"You said you had to work but you're at the beach."
"Daddy and I needed some alone time." Casey said with a smile.
"Deuce let's go." Casey heard her mom yell.
"Okay bye daddy! Bye mommy. Love you." Deuce said in a hurry and hung up before they could respond.

"You know what sounds good right now?" Gabe said with a grin that let Casey know he was up to something.
"And what might that be?"
"Sex on the beach." He replied.
"Yeah I could use a drink." She said back with a smile causing them both to laugh. With one swift move, Gabe has Casey turned around and straddling him.
"I think it's time for you to feed me." Gabe said while he thrusted his hard erection against Casey.
"Mmnhnmmm." Casey moaned. "I did tell you i would, didn't I?" She responded by biting her hip. Gabe wasted no time if freeing his mans and pushing Casey's panties to the side. She was wearing a dress which granted him easy access. It all happened so fast that Casey barely had time to protest.
"Stop Gabe, we're not doing th—- ooooooh." She cut herself off at the feeling of him entering her. What started as slow, deep, long strokes turned into passionate, aggressive love making as Casey bounced on Gabe matching the rhythm of his thrust.

"Shit." Casey moaned unable to hide the fact that she might have missed the D more than she missed Gabe. Her head laid back and eyes closed as she continued to ride Gabe into oblivion.

"Damn Case." Gabe grunted. Casey, feeling in control, tightened her walls around him knowing he hated it because it made him cum fast. But she was about to reach her climax and wanted him to cum too. "Don't do that shit no mo." Gabe grunted with his usual scowl as he gripped Casey's ass with both hands.

Ignoring his demand, Casey continued on but Gabe put up a fight. He was making love to her as if today was the last. Just as Casey was about to cum, Gabe sent a long deep stroke, so deep that he was reaching spots he had never reached before, making her body tremble and shake as he continued to hit the same spot. The sensation alone had Casey at a loss for words and stuck. She struggled to keep up because now Gabe was in control. After a few more strokes, Casey came hard with tears running down her face with Gabe not too far behind.

After coming off his sexual high, he tapped Casey's thigh, signaling for her to get up. He then fixed himself and pulled Casey up with him. Noticing she was struggling to stand, he laughed a little before looking her in the eyes, just then noticing she was crying.

"What's wrong?" He asked while wiping her tears.
"Nigga you just literally snatched my entire soul in about thirty minutes and you're asking me what's wrong?" She replied in all seriousness causing Gabe to laugh.
"I'm sorry baby. I missed you. I'm man enough to admit I fucked up. I fucked up bad yo. And I thought it was too late. Now that I see different, I'm treating you how I should have a long time ago. And that starts with home. I don't know at what point a few minutes ago I realized that but you and Deuce are home. Not a building, a piece of property, a house or any other material shit but you and Deuce are my home and I don't belong anywhere else but with you, inside you. And every chance I get I'm showing you that until you realize this is home too."

Gabe spoke with so much emotion and she knew from the vibe he was giving off that he was telling the truth. She could only wonder how that will all change when she decides to bring up the move and their future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 10.5K 40
SEQUEL TO CHASIN AFTER YOU
1.4M 47.7K 41
Book 1
18.9K 727 16
Book Two
143K 5.2K 31
Sequel to The 912