Best Hero Boyfriends: Natsumi...

Autorstwa Dire_Wolfie86

This story is about Natsumi Bakugou, the daughter of Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou. She is just like Kat... Więcej

Starting UA
Vanished....
Discovered and Gone
Switch Sides then Switched Back
A little bit of Love
I am back from break!
Writing Block
Final (pt.1)
Final (Pt.2)
THANK YOUUUUU!!!!
New book!!

Sports Festival Training

905 19 4
Autorstwa Dire_Wolfie86

     Natsumi Pov:

     I was at the gym when I felt a hand touch my leg. I instantly shot up from doing sit-ups. I saw a guy, who looked like a teenager, sitting there. His hair was a bright orange and he had a smirk on his face. I glared at him and kicked him in the head, it was one of my reflexes. He slammed on the ground, smashing his face on the hard floor. I growled. He lifted his head up and had a bloody nose and a busted lip. I growled again and picked him up by the back of his shirt. I started to walk over to the office of the gym when I felt another hand grab my shoulder. I turned my head with a glare, but it turned into a long sigh.

     "Hey, Dad." I said, dropping the guy on the ground.

     "Nice to see that you are up on your reflexes." said my dad.

     "Let me guess, another one of your students in-training." I rolled my eyes.

     "Sorry. He walked away from me while I was trying to teach the kid how to work one of the things." said my dad.

     "Well, that should teach him the lesson for me. NEVER touch a Bakugou unless asked to do so." I said glaring at the now standing boy.

     He wiped the blood from his nose. For some reason, he still had a smirk on his face. I glared at him as I talked to my dad.

     "I am going back to training. The sports festival is coming up and I want to be prepared. I don't plan on---" I started to say.

     "You're going to UA?! Me too! I am in class 1B though. I was trying to get myself trained up for the sports festival, but I was kinda getting tought by Ground Zero! I can't help but think this is a dream. Meeting Ground Zero AND his daughter in one day? What an honor. Can I please have a picture?" rambled the guy.

     My dad shrugged. I was surprise he didn't blow something up already. Maybe he already talked with mom today. He nodded. He wrapped an arm around me. I smiled. I felt.......nice for being noticed. I put one arm around the kid and did the peace sign. I stuck out my tongue. I already knew this was going to be all over the internet. I saw the camera flash and a picture appeared on the screen of his phone. He looked down at it and smiled.

     "Hey. I want to know your name that way if I see you in public I don't just shout 'person I kicked'. Also, here is my number if you need anything. Since you are going to UA, you may need some help." I said as I held out a small paper.

     I turned away and walked toward the push-up station. I smiled as I heard someone yell "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" from across the building. I started doing push-ups. About two hours later of doing multiple work-outs. I walked out of the buildings. I felt a few people staring at me and my body. I was wearing something a little revealing, but it was something that was normal for a girl to work out in. 

     When I got home, I found a note on the counter.

'Hey hun! Me and your father went to get some groceries. We won't be back for a while so please take care! Also, I heard from your dad that you may or may not beat up one of his students. I am surprised he didn't die! Haha! Anyway, be back in bit! Love you~

-Momma'

     I sighed and walked upstairs for a shower. I dried myself off and walked downstairs. I turned on the TV and watched the videos my mom had from their sports festival. I soon fell asleep. I had a large, black blanket over me that had a blast on it. I had a black pillow I was laying on. I heard the front door open, but I still was asleep. I grunted as someone kissed my cheek. I went back to sleep. I let the warmth surround me as I felt two other people sit on the couch and put on a movie. I leaned my head on my dad's shoulder and buried my face in his shirt. I silently went to sleep, forgetting about everything that happened that day.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

234K 5.1K 30
{ SEASON ONE } (Y/N) (L/N) is not a huge ideal fan of heroism, nor is she too keen on being one. Villians do not excite her, neither does anything q...
447K 10.8K 60
Katsuki and Izuku were childhood bestfriends ,that friendship started to morph into something deeper as the two reached their late teens. But when Iz...
118K 4.6K 23
Years of regret but now that Bakugou came back to Japan Todoroki wants to make things right between them. The sad thing is that Bakugou is dating som...
167K 5.8K 37
❝ mothers don't love their children the same. ❝ ➪ Y/N, a female who belonged to the most secretive mafia there was. Todoroki, a male who was Endeavo...