Leaving...

De its_Kelsey_xoxo

Started 24/03/19❤❤happy bday Katie. A feeling she knew she should NOT be experiencing.... Hit her head off th... Mai multe

characters.
~note~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~

~10~

15 2 0
De its_Kelsey_xoxo

3 weeks later, Kelsey had successfully pulled through and stayed healthy. The nurses had said she could wake up any time between the next 2 days. Katie stayed in her room, wanting to be there when she woke up. Ethan was there too, the ban from the hospital having been finally lifted.

Around 11pm on the second night, Katie awoke. Ethan was still asleep. She looked on kelseys bed and she hadn't lifted from her coma. She welled up with tears and hugged Kelsey, something she wouldnt have done ordinarily. She knew that when kelsey woke up, she would appreciate her much more, with every little thing.

"That is the first time you've hugged me in like....FOREVER! I'm honoured Katie!"
"OMG KELS!!" was all katie managed to choke out. Ethan also woke up, and cried tears of happiness hugging Kelsey and Katie. For once, Katie didn't resist. She was so happy to have her best friend back.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
629K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
579K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...