MikuXLen Promise me Love me

By Elves_Coffee

Hatsune Miku made a promise to Her bestie Len Kagamine. She would wait for him to comeback and together they... More

MikuXLen Promise Me Love Me
Meeting
Beautiful voice ?
Jealousy
"Ill make you fall in love with me !"
First Date
Confession
Love & Comfort
New Life Together
Seperation -Lens view.
Miku's Seperation Pov
High school graduation
Our promise fufilled.
Thank you all
Our wedding
HoneyMoon : Love in Paris
Bundle of joy
News to spread !
Thanks giving special
BABY BIRTH
The Last The Happiness
Hi ! Some news
Released

Promise Me

2.9K 112 10
By Elves_Coffee

MIKU POV

It felt just as it was yesterday. I was playing tag with Len my best friend. We climbed the Sakura tree in front of my house. It always glimmers and shines in the sun. As I climb the tree I look down to see len's Kawaii small sad face. I asked," what's wrong Len ?" He climbed up and extended out his very small pinkie and said ," promise me ! promise me you won't ever forget me !!! promise me you'll wait till I come back !!!!" I saw his face break down to tears. I wanted to cry but I didn't know what was going on. I still pinky promised him. He then said ," Miku promise me we will sing together when I come back ! "

"I promise !" I said

"I'll be back from school abroad France in 2 years !"

When I heard that I broke down. I hugged him tight and said ," mmm!! I'll wait for you forever and ever !"

Tomorrow makes 2 years.i doubt he'll ever remember me or our promise.... To our dream.

AUTHORS NOTE : well hope you liked first part I'll update as soon as possible !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 136 7
What would happen if one of Satoru's coworkers was killed with him and was reincarnated into the Tensura World as well, as a Kitsune to be exact? Tha...
13.5K 575 9
No one knows the destroyer other then he destroys, he has no allies Error is defeated, he dies. Then hes freaking appears the next day, as if he wasn...
651K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
5.1K 183 22
Canada has been a Kingsman agent since the beginning of the second world war. He knows how to handle most situations, but placed in a completely new...