Meeting

My name is Hatsune Miku 16years old. I am going to school right now. I get up and showered and tied my real hair in 2 twin tails and put on my uniform and headed down to get some toast. I really don't eat much unless it has something to do with leaks. Mm ! The best. I saw the clock and I began to leave my house. I live with my brother Mikuo. My parents are always working 24/7 since they are doctors and all. I try to not worry about it but sometimes my brother isn't home and he's always partying which leaves me very lonely at home. Off I go. As I walk down to my school I saw a familiar face. Luka-sensei. I bowed down ," ohayo-gozaimasu ! " She smiled back and said the same thing. I went into class and saw all my other friends. I ran up to my friend Neru. We began to talk about boys of course yup it is normal. Soon the bell rand. Gakupo-sensei came in and said ," all right students we have a new student today. Please come in KagamineLen and his sister Rin. I couldn't believe it ! I tried to act normal. Sensei sent Len to sit next to me. He smiled at all the girls and they went GAGA over him. I ignored him and just continued to read. He really is different. He's a playboy. A bit of a jerk. Yup their is no way I could ever sing with that !
AT LUNCH
"Miku !" said Rin
"Rin ! I missed you !"
I hugged Rin so hard. She's an awesome friend !
"Hey Miku did you know that I was crying when we left !?"
I smiled and said ," I did too !"
We walked up to the roof to see len rejecting a girl.
He already has a girl asking him out ?! like Dafuq!!
The girl ran crying
Len came walking toward me
Hands in pocket. His usual ponytail. Baggy black pants. His uniform shirt not buttoned which showed a white under shirt. A total rebel that's what he looked like. I thought he kinda look cool thought.
"Miku long time no see."
I walked right passed him and ignored him. I don't want to talk to a person I don't know. He's not my friend he's a stranger.
I whispered ," where's Len ? he promised he'll be back !" I wanted to cry but held it In.
Len and rin's face was in shock. I just looked up and smiled my widest and said "itadakimasu!!" I began to open my bento and ate.
Len put his head down and walked away depressed. It looked cute,but I can't speak to a stranger like that. OUR PROMISE IS GONE !
LEN ! LEN ! WHERE IS THE REAL YOU ??!!!!!
I kept screaming in my head. Then I broke down crying.
Rin conferting me. She rubbed my back and said ," don't hold back ! just cry !!!!! " She began to cry with me.

AUTHORS NOTE : HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLZ VOTE AND SHARE A SMILE. HALLOWEEN IS COMING WHAT ARE YOU GONNA BE ?!