Pretty Is [BEYNIKA] {COMPLETE...

By Brokebey

Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
‼️
so...

23

5.4K 239 38
By Brokebey

Doctor:and there's your baby, little early to tell the gender now but it seems to be fine

N: what do you mean seems to be? Is there a way we can know for definite?

Nicki asked in a worried tone. The anxiety she was experiencing had increased despite the help Beyoncé was giving her. She tried meditating with her, going to a therapy session but nothing seemed to have worked.

Doctor: as long as the baby shows up on the scanner everything should be fine ma'am. Your baby is a good size for how long you are now so everything should be fine I wouldn't stress.

She said turning the monitor off and taking it out the room.

N: easier said than done

She said once she had left. Beyoncé wiped the gel off of Nicki's growing bump before helping her off of the table. They went to sit down in front of the doctors desk as she walked back in.

Doctor: okay so that is your ultrasound picture

She said handing her a file and typing some information in on her computer.

Doctor: would you like to express any concerns your having? Any pain or worries ma'am?

N: umm I have been feeling anxious these past 2 weeks

Doctor: I mean it's very common to be anxious about how your baby is doing and how things are going to be after the birth, you just want everything to be perfect which is understandable but honestly I wouldn't worry about that. Just enjoy the pregnancy and embrace it as much as you can. If you do want to do some type of therapy I do recommend parenting group sessions we do have some going on at this hospital.

B: what happens in the parenting group sessions?

Doctor: well it involves parents to be and parents who have had kids before and you just talk about anything that may be bothering you or some worries that you have and you get the best of both worlds because you get to relate to people who may be feeling the same as you and you can get answers from people who have been where you are before. Here's a brochure on it and if you guys wanna take part then just go the next session it's completely free.

B: thank you so much

Doctor: my pleasure

They said their goodbyes and they walked out the hospital.

B: what do you think about the sessions?

N:... I don't know B. I don't think I'd wanna tell strangers my problems

B: but baby these will be people who are feeling the same as you and some can even give you advice-

N: I don't need no advice Beyoncé I've been pregnant before

She snapped. Beyoncé didn't say anything more about it. They got in the car and buckled themselves up before Beyoncé pulled off.

B: you want any food before-

N: just drive

Beyoncé stopped the car and looked at Nicki.

B: Nicki don't disrespect me just because im trying to help. I get it you're sick and tired of feeling like this-

N: you don't get it because you're not the one carrying a baby

She said slightly raising her voice

B: I know that so why do you think I want us to go to the group sessions? So you can relate to people who do get it but you're so hard headed you can't even see that.

Nicki just turned away from Beyoncé as much as she could looking out the window. Beyoncé sighed and started the car again and drove them to in'n'out.

HOME

when they got in the house they heard the girls in the living room laughing.

B: babies?

Soon enough they heard the girls running out the living room.

B: what did I tell you girls about running inside?

Girls: sorry mommy

B: you girls want in'n'out?

Girls: yeah!

B: alright go wait in the dining room

The girls went to the dining room and carol cane from the living room

Carol: hey how did the ultrasound go?

B: good everything's great.

C: good now let's have some food because I'm starving

Carol noticed her daughter wasn't right and she planned to talk with her later.

LATER

While Beyoncé was cleaning up with the help of the girls carol and Nicki decided to sit in the back garden in the gazebo.

C: what's wrong?

Nicki sighed and just rested her head on her mother's chest.

N: I don't know what to do mommy

Nicki told her how she's been feeling lately and what the doctor recommended and about the fight Beyoncé and her had earlier.

C: that sounds like a great idea why wouldn't you do it?

N: I'm just afraid, I feel like I'll be judged and stuff

C: Onika look at me

She said making her daughter sit up to look at her

C: the first time you were pregnant the guy didn't even care and he still hurt you. This time you have someone who is willing to give up everything just to make you happy I don't want you to take that for granted. Beyoncé is just trying to help you and I know it may feel like she's pushing you to something that may seem uncomfortable to do, but would she really do it to make you uncomfortable?

Nicki shook her head and sighed

C: exactly she wants to see you happy, she wants you to go to that class so you can see you're not alone. You won't be the first to feel anxious about your pregnancy and you won't be the last. It's life, Beyoncé's just trying to help you cope with it.

Nicki nodded feeling bad she went off at her in the car for nothing.

N: I'm gonna go talk to her

C: good

They got up and went back inside the house to see Beyoncé putting the tv in for the kids in the living room. Nicki grabbed her hand making Beyoncé look at her.

N: can we talk upstairs?

Beyoncé nodded and gave carol the remote while Beyoncé followed Nicki upstairs. They went in their room and Nicki closed the door and went up to Beyoncé while she sat at the edge of the bed.

N: I wanna say sorry for how I acted earlier , I shouldn't have snapped at you when you were only trying to help me. The truth is, the thought of being judged by others who don't know me makes me even more nervous and uncomfortable. But I don't blame you for wanting to go I know you're doing it for my benefit and I love you for that. And I appreciate everything you do for me, I know I don't say it enough but I do. And I'm sorry

Beyoncé just stood up and hugged her while rubbing her back.

B: it's ok baby I forgive you. I know it wasn't personal and you probably needed time to think about it. And I'm sorry if I push you too hard sometimes, it's just because I want you to be happy.

She said giving her head a kiss before she sat back down.

B: I know you may feel a bit scared about going to the class but I'll be right there with you. And you know I wouldn't let anybody anywhere disrespect my queen. I promise to protect you as best as I can, physically mentally and emotionally okay.

Nicki nodded while her arms were draped around Beyoncé's neck.

B: I love you princess

N: I love you too

She said with a smile before they leaned in and kissed. When their lips pulled away they just smiled.

N: you taste of cheeseburger

She giggled making Beyoncé do the same.

B: you say that like you don't taste the same

N: meh whatever

She said rolling her eyes with a smile. She was glad they were on the same page again.

B: meehhhh whateverrrrr

Beyoncé imitated making them laugh.

*************************

n: alright you girls comfy?

she asked watching her daughters snuggle up in bed

girls: yes mommy

b: we'll see you girls in the morning. goodnight my babies

girls: night mommy

they said as Beyoncé kissed each of them on their forehead. Nicki kisses each of them on their cheek and said goodnight to everyone of them.

n&b: love you babies

girls: love you too

and with that they turned the light off and closed the door before going to their own room.

while Beyoncé got changed Nicki looking in the mirror naked, staring at her small bump. suddenly she felt arms come around her and hands go straight to the bump making her jump a little.

n: stop scaring me

she whines playfully as she heard Beyoncé giggle. she kissed her shoulder and rubbed Nicki's bump.

b: sorry princess... i can't wait to see how you grow

Nicki chuckled

n: i'm gonna be fat

b: you won't. but if you ever did get fat i'd still love you the same

that made Nicki smile and she felt Beyoncé kiss her cheeks making her smile even more.

n: what do you want it to be?

b: hmmm i think i wanna boy

n: a boy?

she asked looking back at her not expecting that answer.

b: yeah. we have 3 girls already it's time to mix it up

she said making them giggle.

N: what would you name him?

B: Prince

Nicki scoffed and laughed

B: what? He'll be my prince

Nicki laughed as she shook her head. She turned around to face and stroked her cheek softly

N: ... you every think how crazy it is that we have 4 kids already and it's gonna be our 1st anniversary in 5 months?

Beyoncé smiled at her

B: everyday. But I wouldn't change it. Our family was already big and it keeps getting bigger

N: I hope we can handle 4 kids

B: what did I say about stressing?

She asked rhetorically

N: I know... we'll be fine

B: yes we will

She said kissing her forehead. They got comfortable before kissing each other goodnight...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

191K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
17.1K 1.1K 12
Down on her luck, nursing student and full-time waitress Nicki Maraj get a massive blow to her already desperate financial situation that will surely...
171K 9K 29
Billionaire Beyoncé Knowles always gets what she wants and shes wanted Onika Maraj, her best friends sister, for far too long. Being forbidden and un...
99.1K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...