What If?

By ThatBlondeGurl123

What happens when Abbie moves to a new school and instantly becomes best friends with some of the guys from M... More

What If? (A Shawn Mendes Fanfic)
Chapter 2: The New Girl
Chapter 3: Lunch and Bullies
Chapter 4: The Truth
Chapter 5: So What Are We?
Chapter 6: Who's Dating Who?
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Magcon Fight!
Chapter 9: People Like People
Chapter 10: The Party
A/N
Chapter 11: Relationships and Old "Friends"
A/N: clau_12
Chapter 12 (I got to lazy to come up with a name)
Please Read :(
Chapter 13: Where am I?
Chapter 14: To Tell or Not to Tell
Chapter 15: She's Alive!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Meeting Brent Rivera!!
Chapter 18: What the Heck Just Happened?
Chapter 19: Kissing and I Love You
Chapter 20: The Date
IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter 21: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 22: Goodbyes Suck
SURPRISE!!!
Sequel!!!!

Chapter 7

536 15 2
By ThatBlondeGurl123

A/N: I couldn't think of a name for this chapter sooo yeah. Thanks for reading this story I have worked really hard on it for you guys.  Also I just wanted to thank you guys for over 80 reads! I know it doesn't seem like much but it means alot to me since I didn't even think that I would get one read so thank you for that! Comment and tell me how you are liking this story so far. Also who is your favorite character? What do you think of all the drama? Lastly, what do you think about Sami so far? Thanks again for reading and enjoy! -Haley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abbie’s P.O.V

“Okay class I am randomly going to draw names for who is going to go first. You will do your performance before reading your papers. Okay and Sami I guess you get a free day since this is all we are doing,” Mrs. Heller said. I looked over at Sami who had a smirk on her face and I just stuck my tongue out at her. She doesn’t even know that Shawn is my partner and that we have the kissing scene. OMG!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!! I looked over at Shawn and he winks at me before turning his attention back to Mrs. Heller.

About twenty minutes passed and Shawn and I still haven’t gone. “Okay class so we only have one pair left and that would be Shawn and Abbie!” Mrs. Heller said with a little too much enthusiasm. I stood up and walked to the front of the room while Shawn and Mr. Brown, the theater teacher, pulled a rectangle table to the front of the room that was supposed to be my bed. I looked over at Mrs. Heller and she nods I grab the empty cup on her desk and I lay on the table. Shawn starts saying his lines and then leans down and kisses me. We hear a bunch of ooo’s and ah’s coming from the class. Shawn lies next to me, takes the cup, pretends to drink, and then pretends to be dead. I open my eyes, sit up, and say my lines. I then take the plastic knife out of Shawn’s hand, pretend to stab myself, and then pretend to be dead. Shawn and I stand up and bow in front of the class. Everyone erupts with applause.

Mrs. Heller gets everyone quieted, so Shawn and I could read our essays. I decide to go first and read mine, after I finish everyone claps. I smile and I look at Shawn waiting for him to start. He begins and I am taken away with the words he is speaking. I didn’t know he could write this well. All of a sudden while reading his essay he slips up and instead of saying Juliet he says Abbie. I look at him and could feel that I am on the verge of tears knowing that he wrote this about me and not the book. He quickly finishes and sits down embarrassed because of what he did.

Not wanting to cry in front of the whole class again, I asked if I could use the restroom. I rushed out into the hallway and started crying. I don’t even know why I am crying I guess knowing that he wrote that about me and knowing that he feels that way towards me is just making me emotional. I quickly clear my face up and head back into the room. “Okay class, well I didn’t really plan anything else for today so I guess you can have the rest of the period to talk,” Mrs. Heller said.

“Abbie are you okay?” Sami asked.

“Yeah I’m fine why wouldn’t I be?” I asked. She just shrugged and started texting someone. I looked over at Shawn and seen that he had his head down on his desk. I scooted my chair closer to him and I quickly reached over and started tickling him.

“AAA!! Abbie stop!” He yelled.

“Sorry,” I said innocently and pouted a little, knowing he would fall for the act.

“Ugh come here,” He said and pulled me in for a hug. I giggled into his chest and he backed away and looked me in the eyes. “You were faking it weren’t you?” He questioned raising an eyebrow. I giggled a little more and said,

“Maaaayyybe!!”

“I’m gonna get you for that!” He said. I just laughed some more and then the bell rang so we walked out heading to our next class.

Sami’s P.O.V

Right now Abbie and I are watching a movie, well Abbie’s watching the movie. I’m too busy texting my boyfriend, Caleb. It’s been two days since I moved out here to California and I already miss him. I think I am going to see if he can facetime later.

C= Caleb S= Sami

S-Hey!

C-Hey babe

S= What’s up?

C= Nothing what are you up to?

S-Just watching a movie a movie with Abbie. I miss you and love you!

C-Yeah I gotta go talk to you later I guess.

That’s weird. He never says bye without saying I love you. “Abbie look at this,” I say showing Abbie the texts, hoping she will be able to give me some advice. She took my phone and read through the messages.

“I can’t believe you are still dating him!” She said. That wasn’t the response I was looking for.

“How could you say that? Of course we are still dating, I love him and he loves me,” I say.

“Look by the way those messages are he isn’t staying faithful. Remember what happened to Kayla? She went to Florida for a week to visit her sick grandma and came back to find out that her boyfriend cheated on her twice,” Abbie said.

I remember when that happened. She was so heart broken. “If I was you I would call Tiffany up and see if she can keep an eye on him, but for now don’t worry about it. Get up we’re leaving,” Abbie said getting up.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Shawn invited us over to his place to hang out and the other guys are there. Oh and go grab you swim suit.” We put on our swimsuits under our clothes and walked out the door and got into Abbie’s car. We put in the CD of Shawn singing and was blaring it as loud as we could.

Abbie’s P.O.V

We arrived at Shawn’s house and we went to go knock on the door. I knocked and Mrs. Mendes answered. “Hi Abbie!” she said.

“Hi Mrs. Mendes! This is my friend Sami,” I said motioning towards Sami.

“Well it nice to meet you Sami! If you are looking for the guys they are out back. Just turn right and go through the gate it is unlocked.”

“Okay Thank you!” Sami and I both said. We turned and started walking towards the gate. We reached the gate and we heard splashing and all the guys yelling. We walked through the gate and seen the guys playing water basketball.

“ABBIE!!! SAMI!!!” We were greeted by all the guys.

“Hey guys!” We said.

“Just sit your stuff on the table and get in!” Shawn yelled. I remembered that the swim suit I put on was a red and white polka dotted bikini and I became very self conscious for a minute.

“Sami I am feeling a little self conscious about the bikini I picked,” I said.

“It’s okay just take a deep breath and relax. If anything the guys are just gonna stare at your smokin’ hot body,” Sami said while laughing. I laughed to and started to relax a bit. Sami took her clothes off first and jumped into the pool. I hesitated a bit but I took my muscle tee and shorts off that I had over my bikini. As soon as I did my phone went off and I looked to see that I had a message from my aunt. I unlocked my phone and quickly answered her back. I turned around to see all the guys staring at me.

“Guys stop drooling over Shawn’s girl!” Sami yelled. All the guys blushed including Shawn, who kept staring at me. I ran and did a back flip over the side of the pool and splashed everyone.

“Hey!” They all shouted. I just giggled. I went over to Shawn and he pulled me in for a hug.

“You look absolutely beautiful,” Shawn whispered into my ear. I just giggled and kissed him. It was a simple kiss but it was still perfect.

We swam for about an hour before everyone got tired and hungry. “Guys can we please go get some food?” Hayes asked. We all nodded and got out of the pool and went into the house.

“Hey guys so my mom and dad left for the weekend and left some money for pizza,” Shawn said holding up the note his mom left.

“Well what are you waiting for? Call for the dang pizza!!” Hayes practically yelled. I just laughed. “You think me starving to death is funny?” Hayes asked me faking a gasp.

“Oh please! You are always starving!” I laughed.

Everyone laughed and Shawn went into the other room to call the pizza place. “Hey Sami while we are waiting we should facetime Tiffany,” I said. She nodded and I pulled my phone out.

“Hey Tiff!” Sami and I both said.

“Oh my gosh hey! I have missed you guys!” She said.

“Where are you?” Sami asked.

“Oh I am at a party at Nate’s house. You guys are really missing out!” she said. We were still facetiming with her when Shawn walked back in.

“So Tiff we need to ask you something,” I said.

“Okay but first let me tell you something! You guys need to fly back out here because I got tickets to go see something here!”

“Tickets for what?” Sami asked.

“Well you know that certain Vine group we all love?”

“Oh yeah we do” I said. I looked up to see all the guys smirking.

“Well since next week is the last week of school they are going on tour in two weeks for the entire summer and their first stop is here and I have tickets for all of us to see them!!!!” She squealed. At that moment my heart sank and I didn’t know what to say. Shawn is leaving for three months and he didn’t even bother to tell me?

“Oh,” is all I said.

“Well I have to go! Ttyl!” Tiffany said and the hung up.

I put my phone away and I looked at the guys. “You are leaving and you didn’t even bother to tell me?” I asked.

“Abbie I was going to tell you I just didn’t know how,” Shawn said and he looked down. I was on the verge of tears. I am not going to be able to spend the summer with my boyfriend? Ugh my life sucks! Just then my phone rang and it was a text from Tiff.

It said: “I thought Sami should see this.” I clicked on the video that was attached to the video. Sami and I watched it and in the video was Caleb kissing Becca, the school slut. By this time I was already crying and I looked at Sami to see the tears streaming down her face.

“We have to go,” I said and Sami and I gathered our stuff and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.1K 30
Everyday Iva sees this boy at school named Matthew Espinosa. She deals with him everyday, she is so sick of him pushing her around and calling her na...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
28.2K 612 18
Olivia Carpenter isn't your ordinary girl next door. She doesn't go out of her way to impress guys because she's basically one of them. When her, her...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...