Pregnant by a psycho ✔

By queensofsupreme

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I shouted pointing a knife at him. It was the only thing keeping him away from m... More

prologue
Chapter 1 (back to high school)
Chapter 2 (Help)
chapter 3 (The Gun)
Chapter 4 (Choose )
Chapter 5 (The charity event RAPE )
Chapter 6 (Killing)
chapter7-Oscar award what the f*ck
Chapter 8 (Regrets)
Chapter 9 (Mr rude)
Chapter 10 (Poison)
Chapter 11 - Fake
Cast
Chapter 12 -Play
Chapter 13 - Half-past
Chapter 14 - Police
Chapter 15 - Eros
Chapter 16 *Abortion*
Chapter 17 *He is my Boyfriend*
Chapter 18 *Liam killed my baby*
Chapter 18*The devil caught me*
Chapter 19*The Mayor*
Chapter 20*Everything is ruined*
Chapter 22 *He saved me*
chapter 23*Don't catch feelings*
Chapter 24*Trap*
Chapter 25*Pregnant by a psycho*
Chapter 26*Stabbed Psycho*
Chapter 27*Complete pizzle*
Chapter 28*War begins*
Chapter 29*Plan*
Chapter 30*Murder's Son*
Chapter 31*psycho is out*
Chapter 33* Choas begin*
Chapter 34*Wrong move*
Chapter 35*Betrayal*
Chapter 36 *Torture*
Chapter 37 *Justice served*
Chapter 38 *True/ Fake love*
Chapter 39 *An Angel is born*
Chapter 40*In Love*
Chapter 41 *Return of Psycho*
Chapter 42 *Goodbye*

Chapter 21 *She's missing*

24.6K 628 101
By queensofsupreme

Liam's POV.

My phone started ringing again and I quickly answered it after all I have been waiting for this call.

"You found anything Ro?" I asked.

"Liam, I called to tell you to stop texting me. How can we find Stacey if you keep texting all my men." He shouted and I hang up.

"Still nothing." My sister asked and I nod my head. "Liam I think Rex is our only option unless you want Rhodes help. Liam just please call Rex, he is Calum's brother and you know he might be stupid but people don't fear him. They will tell him if they know something Liam because you are scary. They will think you want to beat them up. Liam please for Stacey's sake ask anyone else but just don't go look for her yourself."

"You told me this for the last hour and no one still found her. Lexie Salvatore the people are scared of me that's why they'll tell me what they know. Rex is just going to make jokes and---."

"I'm here Lexie, what is wrong with my baby brother this time." Rex said coming in with a smile. "Don't tell me Calum lost his dummy again."

"You see Lexie and you want me to ask him to find Lexie." I shouted.

"Rex be serious for a few minutes please. Stacey is missing and I'm almost hundred percent sure it's the mayor that took her." Lexie explained and he sit on the couch.

"She's missing." He said excited and Lexie nod her head. "Let's call the police, I mean it's their job right?"

"I'll shoot this Asshole." I was trying my best to calm down but Rex wouldn't stop laughing.

"Hey, watch how you talk to me Liam. I'm your future brother in law and I'm still your best friend. We share the surname, May have you forgotten?" Rex questioned getting up. "Anyways, I'll go search for Stacey but I must tell you, if it is the mayor that kidnapped her than it will be too difficult to get her out but if the mayor already sold her than its worse Liam but the good thing about this is if the mayor is still thinking of selling her or making her a prostitute than you lucky. I mean we will have time to find all his clients and---." I started choking Rex.

"Liam, he was just helping. He doesn't mean anything bad." Lexie shouted.

"If he even thinks of letting any other man touch her I'll kill you and everyone else Rex. I'll make sure no man stays alive if anything happens to angel." I let him go and he started coughing. "I'll find her myself." I shouted and ran out of the house.

*****************

It's been a few days. I still can't find Stacey. Everywhere I go there is nothing. I found all the mayors location but Stacey was already gone before I got there. I know that asshole mayor isn't clever, he is so stupid but there must be someone who is helping him.

"Liam, ask Rhodes for help please." Lexie said sitting next to me. "You hardly slept the past couple of days. Liam you can't find Stacey if you don't eat right and sleep enough. Liam you need the energy and you need to ask Rhodes for help. Ro and his gang isn't good enough."

"Lexie, the mayor is stupid that's why I want Ro to find him. We need someone like the mayor to find him. Maybe Ro---." Her phone started ringing and I told her to answer it.

"Thank you." Lexie replied hanging up. "You asked me to keep an eye on the mayors partner, remember Jonas and Jared's father?" She asked and I nod my head. "Well, he is back in town and he is staying at his house for the next couple of days. Liam, the brothers, Jonas and Jared asked you to poison their father remember. So you can do it, still get paid and ask him about Stacey. This is a win win situation Liam."

"That's why I never wanted you to date or fall in love." I mumbled kissing my sister on the forehead. "I'll go now before the mayor warns him about me and he hides again."

"No Liam." Lexie got up. "You know the whole place is surrounded and they will kill you if they see you. Liam please don't do this. You already killed---."

"Lexie do you want me to lock you up again like last time?" I asked and she shook her head. "So just give me a hug and stay here okay?" She quickly gave me a hug but I know my sister would follow me after I leave so I did what I could. "I'm sorry." I mumbled hitting the back of my gun on her head.

"Sorry sister, but I don't want you getting hurt because of me." I said taking her upstairs. "You will wake up and I'll be back to give you some ice for the head. I promise you I'll always come back to you sister, that I'll never leave you and I'll keep that promise." I left the house.

____________

I got in Dylan's house and quickly went to his office. I'm sure when he gets here he will be surprise to see his favorite person sitting on his chair. I took a deep breath because I was getting impatient. I promised my sister I'll be their when she wakes up and now I'm still here. I swear if this guy doesn't come in the next thirty minutes, I'll go look for him myself.

"Thank you sweetheart. I'll call you later before you come over. I love you." I heard Dylan's voice and quickly took my gun out. I have been praying for this moment for the last fucking hours.

"Surprise." I shouted as Dylan came in. "Miss me uncle Dylan."

"Li--am." He stuttered taking a step back. "How are you doing? It's been long since I last saw you. My sons are your friends, you do business together, I heard." I saw him touch the emergency button but I didn't bother saying anything.

"I'm very good thank you and how are you today?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"I'm doing fine so can I get you a drink while we wait." He smiled nervous and I nod my head.

"Oh yes, before the drink I have to tell you something." I said and he nod his head. "Don't be scared of the gun I'm pointing at you uncle because I know you pressed that button."

"Liam, wait it's not what you think."

"I'm fine that you touched that button but I feel sorry for you because the people surrounding this whole place is my people. Your people was killed an hour ago so sorry uncle but you called my friends to come to this office." I chuckled and his eyes widened up in shock. "So how about you rather call the mayor for help?"

"Liam my boy, the mayor and I are not friends." He replied walking to me. "I'm on your side, I swear I don't care about him anymore. Jared and Jonas was also threatened to kill you."

"Thank you for telling me that but you late." I smiled and walked passed him. "I always said a man who can't fight or even shoot a gun isn't a real man. Dylan, I have told you and the mayor that your men's can't kill me and that you have to learn how to shoot a gun and fight to kill on your own without any help but instead only the mayor listened. You were always a sidekick Dylan, that's why the mayor told you not to waste your time training even though he did go for training. It's funny how he is so scared of me that a two whole years went wasted because he was in some sort of training and you were running his business for him. " I laughed. "Dylan i thought you were smart after what you and that mayor did to me."

"Liam I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"You late Dylan. I cried day and night for my parents. I was eight when you killed them right in front of me and after that you both punished me." I paused as a tear fell from my eye. "Dylan you and that mayor made me suffer. I was nine when you found me after a year of searching for the only son of the Salvatore family alive. You both beat me so hard and you asked your man to beat me until I was dead but I escaped didn't I?" I asked.

"Yes Liam. You are still a smart kid but please put your gun down."

"No." I shouted. "I wasn't even ten when I was forced to kill those men that worked for you. Thanks to your son Jared he gave me a gun when you told them to beat me up after all I was younger than them. I killed them all, I took their eyes out and cut their bodies in pieces. I was ten when I killed your girlfriend and after that I went missing. I had to act like I killed my sister. Dylan I had to hide my only sister because you were after me. I was eleven when the police found me and put me in an orphanage. The mayor was happy, but I felt sorry for him because I escaped him once again. My uncle was send to identify which one of the boys I was when I was in jail and he couldn't even recognize his own nephew because I was wearing contacts. All you guys know about how I looked was my eyes. All you guys ever told your men's was looking for a boy who has blue eyes and blond hair and you were all so dumb to tell them that."

"Liam please don't kill me I beg you." He said and I turned to him. "I beg you my boy."

"I just turned thirteen when I went to jail the first time. I escaped from jail twenty three times for a murder I never committed. You know I did so many illegal stuff, I killed so many people and yet I was sent to jail for the first time when I was thirteen for a murder that I didn't commit." I shouted. "Dylan you and the murder lied about me killing my own parents and brother. I know my parents were two famous lawyers but I never killed them that's why I can't let you live. You ruined my life."

"Please Liam, I'll do anything." He begged again and I nod my head.

"Well, tell me where Stacey is and I'll let you live." I smiled at him. "You know if I promise something, I never break that promise. I'm a man of my word."

"You promised you won't kill me?" He questioned and I nod my head. "Stacey is with the mayor but I'll call and ask him where she is."

"That's my uncle, the one who had a part in creating the heartless monster I am today but I promised not to shoot my gun or anything. I won't do anything I promise, I won't lay a finger on you." I said as he called the mayor and put him on loudspeaker. If only he knew how much I have changed since the last time I saw him.

"Hi Drake, it's me Dylan." Dylan said as soon the mayor answered.

"You have bad timing Dylan, I was busy with someone." The mayor complained. "Now why did you call me, if it's about you wanting Stacey for yourself than forget about it. I know you still want to kill Liam and I do want that to but Stacey is already making me money." I took a deep breath pointing my gun at Dylan. I have to do this for angel, I shouldn't get angry or else this stupid mayor won't tell him where Stacey is.

"I understand you have a client who pays you more than everyone else but I just want to know what time the girl will leave so I can see how beautiful she looks. Drake I promise I won't touch her."

"Well, she's going to leave two tomorrow and be back the next day but it all depends on the money. Now tell me when will you get here tomorrow?" The mayor asked and I warned Dylan that I will shoot him if he doesn't keep talking.

"I'll be there twelve. So where is she going to meet your client?" Dylan said.

"That I can't tell you because I know you would create problems. Anyways Dylan, I don't know if you so scared because Liam claims that Stacey is his but you shouldn't be scared of him. That boy will be killed very soon but first I want him to suffer more than he did as a kid. I would've been the president if it wasn't for him." The mayor replied. "Now I'll call you tomorrow morning and when you come tomorrow I promise I'll tell you where they meeting. Bye Dylan, enjoy your night but don't have to much fun that psycho is anywhere." He hang up and Dylan sighed looking at me.

"Let's have a drink." I suggested and he nod his head and quickly poured a drink shaking. "You know I don't drink Dylan so have two glasses, one for me and one for you."

"You promised Liam so put your gun down." He said and I quickly put my gun away and he started drinking. "Can you leave now please."

"I'll be here just for a few more minutes I promise." I mumbled taking the bullets out of my gun. "You can keep the bullets because I promised you remember." I chuckled and he looked at me confused. "Drink my drink too."

"Than you will leave." Dylan added and I nod my head smiling as he drank his drink. "Bye." He waved smiling at me.

"Bye." I smiled and left with his phone. You will suffer Dylan. I don't know when that poison will kick in but I'll make sure it kills you. I promised you, I wouldn't touch you and I won't because there's no cure for that poison. If Stacey was here she would've probably told me how long it takes for that poison to kill someone but you took her from me. I'll find her tomorrow and that mayor will be dead. When he calls you he will find out that you dead and when he calls his best client he will find out his dead too.

We will meet again in hell, uncle Dylan!

****

Did y'all enjoy the chappie?

A/N

Hey guys, my beautiful awesome readers. I would like to ask you all to pray for me please because I'll be starting my finals soon. I would like to also apologize for this book being on hold for the whole period of my exams so please forgive me. By the way when I'm done with exams I'll be updating every second day or maybe even everyday/twice a day (not only this book but all my other books and the new once I'll be posting after exams) . Depends how energetic I am lol. Anyways thank you all for understand, bye and thank you.

~ from (Liam) Psycho's Ex-SpeedySmall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Stalker's Passion By Dani

Mystery / Thriller

6K 129 16
"CHARLIE!" His screams were getting closer until I saw him completely. I grabbed the knife and pointed it straight at him. "Get away from me!" I say...
80.7K 2.3K 22
This is "His Mafia Wife", second story. I loved him, then I seen the look in his eye's when he killed a man to protect me and then I ran. I moved mor...
59.1K 1.3K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
55.9K 1.9K 51
"It just doesn't feels right" "What doesn't feels right? Love" "This business trip of yours...I'm just not getting a good feeling about it..." "I d...