Nerd, but a hero. [Tomtord/Sp...

By Sammy_sues

on hold/discontinued? Fuck myself. I know it's stupid but eh... In this AU, Tom is the Spider-Man, the nerd b... More

Info[important]
1-Welcome To My Life
2-*No Title*
3-Spiders
4-curiosity
5-Idea's
6-What The Hell
7-you Don't Recognize Me?!
Should I Continue?
I'm Continuing
8-Strange
9-What Is This?
10-Woops
11-Testing
Last Christmas
12-I Kinda Like You
13-forget 'Bout It.
14-careless

15-thank You

220 11 14
By Sammy_sues

Just a few classes to attend, before the school day ends. Honestly, I'm exhausted. Just want to go home and sleep. That's all.

As I was walking back to my locker, I saw Natasha there.
"Oh hey, Natasha!"
I waved at her, she turned around around to look at me. And smiled.

"Hey, Tom."
She smiled back.

As I reached to my locker, grinned.
"So, how's it going? Your classes?"
Natasha frowned, "Well, what can I say? People are nice here, I guess...met a guy who was really nice to me. I think I kinda liked him too, but sadly I found out he already is taken."

"Dang," I but my lip. Though somewhat I little upset that she..liked someone?.. Anyway, I shrugged thet feeling off. I shouldn't feel something like that!
"I'm so sorry about that."

"Whaaat?" she laughed, "Why are you sorry, friend? It's just a silly crush!" she wheezed.
"Oh um, I didn't mean to make it sound like that..." I felt a little embarrassed about it.

"Anyway, where's Edd? He should be here by now right?" Nathan's ha popped up the question. Hmm, she's right, but I don't if he wants to face me since well... I rejected his feelings at lunch time and it didn't seem to go really well. Well, by the look on his face...Ah man, now I doubt that if our friendship is ruined cause of it!!

"Tommm!!"
I snapped hearing Natasha whine my name.
"H-huh? Wha-what??"

"bro you just spaced out!"
"Ahaha, um, sorry.."
I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. I must've been caught up in my thoughts.

"Anyway, Tom.." she began, "Did uh...um,did things go w-well between you & E-edd?" she asked, I could see that she was concerned.

"Ah U-Um, yeah.. Yeah! Totally!" I faked a laugh. And then again, I'm not very good at lying nor pretending.

"Yeahhh, that's  not true, isn't it Tom?"
Nathasha narrowed her eyes.
I light out a loud sigh.
"Ughh, fine! You caught me. I rejected him alright?"
"YOU WHAT?"
"Look! I'm sorry! I didn't know that. Plus, we didn't share mutual feelings. I'm not even into guys!"
"Not yet."
"Wha-what? Ugh, nevermind. But at least we're still friends! Or at least I think we still are...man! I'm doubting if this ruined our friendship! I don't want to lose my best friend!!"

Nathasha sighed. "Hey hey hey, it's okay. Besides, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be. I know he's a good guy." she patted my head. As a smile tucked from the corner of my lips. I let out a small giggle.

"I'll be heading home, see ya!"
Nathasha waved bye at me before leaving, I did back too as well.

As I threw my backpack onto my shoulder, I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around to only by greeted by a smiling Edd.
"Edd! What took you so long?" I grinned looking at him. Felt a little relieved that he actually showed up.
"Well," he smiled. "I was stuck with writhing a few notes. That's all. What were you doing with Nathasha though? I just saw you two taking and then her leaving." Is it just me or did I hear a lil' jealousinous sprinkled on his tone? Cause I swear I did.

"Oh yeah, we did have a small chat."
"About what?"
"Well, why'd you like to know?" I asked, clearly joking while pushing his arm. He seemed...a little down. I frowned.

"Yeah okay, it was bout you alright? She asked how everything was between you & me. That's all." I narrowed my eyes, facing the other direction.
"Ah,i see." was all Edd said.

"So anyway, wanna walk home?"
"Nah I think I'll pass. Matt asked me to meet up somewhere at school." I shrugged.
"Really? Dang, that sucks...But why Matt? Did a fight happen?"
"No, & I honestly don't know either. But Um, Edd?" I looked at edd.
"Do have anything to do with Matt?"
"W-what? Why'd you ask?" Edd seemed to be caught off guard. Hm, that's strange.

"Eh, dunno. Just a random question."
"Oh okay." he said. "I'll be going too then now.. So um see you in 2 days then!" Edd walked off, leaving me alone. I smiled back with a barely audible response.

As soon as Edd was no where of sight, I looked at my locker. I sighed, did I really need to meet this ginger boy? It honestly didn't seem something good. It might be a trap. But he is already innocent...plus,he said Tord won't be there. I'm suprized that he actually told me that..

Moving on, I finally came to a conclusion that I'd meet him. I made my way to the schools basket ball stadium. The halls were empty now since most kids left. I'm guessing a few stayed here for their club activities or just practicing basketball. When I reached the main doors of the stadium, I saw a few kids competing with each other. Matt was one of them. And surprisingly, he was right. Tord wasn't here anywhere. I sighed relieved by it.

"What the fuck is that freak doing here?"

I turned around to see one of those slutty cheerleader captain say. Okay, I'm totally fucking done with this. Seriously, does this school hate me or something? Am I fucking poison here that people keep avoiding me? Like I'm a goddamn murderer or something. I came here for education, not to listen these bastards talk shut bout me. Sometimes, I just wish that karma would struck them!

I narrowed my eyes directly making a contact with her. She seemed to roll her eyes making a disgusted face. Really? I should be the one disgusted by her. The other girls beside her giggled.

"Slut."
I mumbled under my breath,then turning to Matt who was still playing the game with other guys.

Matt suddenly glanced at me, immediately making a win as he threw the ball into the loop with no hesitation. Well, I can't blame him, he is pretty tall. I heard his team mates cheer for him. A few cheer mates squealing.

I stood there awkwardly like an idiot, secretly I was just praying that I didn't get noticed by 'spider freka' or 'swearing nerd'.

"Hey!" Matt came towards me, flashing his cheeky smile. Of course, almost everyone would die for that smile of his. Be it a boy or a girl, everyone. Probably even me if I were I girl. Haha.

"You actually came..."he spoke a little surprised.
" Well, yeah I did. Since you said that little Nordic ass won't be here."
"Ah, I'm sorry for him." Matt nervously smiled. And that astonished me.
"What?... Whyre you apologizing for him?"
"Well, um, I...—"

"Mattie!! You promised we'd hang out today!" he was cut off by Isabella. Right, that slutty cheerleader captian.

"Isabella, not now please. I told you that I'd postponed it to next week." Matt frowned.

"Aw, why! But I just want to send some time with you!~" she whined, and honestly, I needed a headphone so I could cover my ears up before I go deaf from her hideous voice.
"Isa, please!" he tried to protest, but she wasn't letting go of him.  

"I'm still here."
I suddenly said.

Isabella turned to me with a nasty look. "Ugh, don't tell me you're gonna ditch me to hang out with him!" she gripped Matt's arm tighter, rubbing her 'overexposed ' tits which were unusually fit into a tight clothing top.  Holy shit has she ever heard of modesty? She literally acting like real slut, what the fuck. She has no shame!! I was screaming internally at her.

"Pervert!"
She yelled, and it shook me.

"I'm S-sorry, w-what?" I stammered.
Matt pursed his lips slit.

"He is staring at my top!" she exclaimed, digging her manicured witch nails into Matt's skin. Holy shit that should've hurt alot like hell. I looked at Matt who was trying to hold the pain. Dang, I feel bad for him. But seriously, why doesn't he stand up for himself?

" I-Isabella!! Please!" he moved away, grabbing her ahold of her shoulders. "I wanted to discuss something with him!"
"Something even more i portent than me? Hmph!"
She pouted, "But I wouldn't let you hang out with a perverted freak!"

"Excuse me, what?" I faked a laugh. Obviously offended.
"I'm not even interested in you even in a slightest bit. Sure, you've got huge tit-shits, but you didn't need to display them for others. That's just like trying to seek attention."
I furrowed my eyebrows.

Matt suddenly chimed in. "He's right Isa, that might trap you into a sexual assault. It's very dangerous." he spoke in a gentle tone.
Man, the look on her face was priceless! She just stood there shocked. I'm probably thinking that she was trying to find a way to blame me again, but I guess she was out of moves, hm?

"Anyway, catch up with you later, Isa!" Matt said before walking out of the stadium, along with me.

"I'm really sorry snout her too," he frowned. Seriously, again? Why does he keep apologizing if others are rude to me?
"Okay, wait, why are doing this?"
"Doing...what?.."
"Doing this! Why'd you keep apologizkng for the shit other people did?! And why are you calling me here to talk to me?! You fucking know that we both aren't in the same path! Hell, you're fucking popular! And I'm just a loser who has an obsession with spiders!!"

Hiiii I'm so tired hhhh.
I'll try to update more often.... I'm so fucking bored as hecc , I rlly feel like Roleplaying with someone, but I'm so frikin scared cuz I dunno if they'll flippity flappity flop out when I say that I'm not good at role plays these days since it's been a looong time tho. :'(((

OH also I'm sorry if there are typos here n there I'm too lazy to fix that rn. Vote & comment if you do enjoy this chappy. A follow wouldnt be necessary but highly appreciated fam! ❣️;u;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.2K 42
Edd and Tom, two best friends since elementary school are awkward outcasts in school and both have their eyes on their loves, who are two very confid...
79K 2.2K 27
*After The End* After the incident with Tord's giant robot a lot of stuff happened. He left the army, but he still lives with his soldiers Paul and P...
21.8K 538 37
2020 update : Old thing i did cuz i was an intense fangirl, enjoy my embarssment of a book since im no writer, and this gracious monstrosity of a des...
269 31 9
Tord is tossed in prison for a crime he didn't commit. A reunion with his friends shouldn't drudge up anything, right? AKA Clone Tord Theory is good...