Intriguing Endearment [Vegeta...

By Aramis_Queen

He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that br... More

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.

Epilogue

1.1K 51 15
By Aramis_Queen

       -The days slowly drew the Z-fighters closer to the arrival of the Androids' like the mysterious guy from the future had predicted. While the credibility of the information was yet to be tested, ever since Vegeta's return, both the heiress and the Saiyan Prince, have been drifting apart.

At first, it was easier to convince herself that it was temporary, but when the saiyan-jin began to spend more time in his gravity simulator and further going to the extent of ignoring the very existence of their son and herself, that only did she realized the rift between them was intensifying. The situation did displease the heiress considerably and even if she'd wanted to mend matters between them, she was helpless. Her son needed her far more than the man she'd craved attention from.

She felt foolish to have easily fallen in love with him while he was adamant in claiming that their relationship was purely physical. Sometimes, she did wondered if it was ever possible for him to feel the same but she couldn't force him and she wouldn't either.

As unbelievable as it was a fact, his pride was beyond everything else and as selfish as she may have been, she conformed if it meant she got to see him a few times in a month. A relationship that had began with constant challenge had evolved into something complicated where she felt like she was condemned to suffer and yet, she tolerated, if it meant he was happy. All she wanted was to support him, and guide him on the path of understanding...but...he wouldn't let her.

As the days expired, she slowly realized that her biggest fear might actually take place, she could either lose him in the midst of battle and if not, he would probably abandoned her and their child after the termination of this ordeal.

The arrival of the androids was inevitable. Since she didn't really get to meet him for the past few months, she'd decided that it was probably best for her to go on spot and meet all of her friends. Being the adamant woman that she was, she complied to her idea, even if it meant a terrible one. Securing Trunks's seatbelt in the aircraft, she leaned forth kissing the infant on his forehead before switching on the engine and taking off.

"I bet you want to see your dad...uhh Trunks?" She stated unable to hide the excitement in her voice. It didn't matter either; it was just her and the baby, after all. The child simply giggled, battling his arms and tiny legs enthusiastically.

'Lets hope I get to meet him too!' She thought mentally.

   It took her approximately one and a half hour to reach the prescribed city of where the Androids first attacks would be. Flying and swirling across the city, she wondered for an amazing spot where she could actually land and when she located Yamcha and Tien's erect features on a mountain nearby the city nestled in the middle of an island, she landed.

     "Hey there guys! How have you been?" Bulma exclaimed excitedly in a greeting, unbuckling the belt around the frame of her baby. Taking the child in her arms, she descended from the aircraft to speak to them.

      "Bulma? What are you doing here!" Yamcha expressed his stupor openly at the sight of the blue-hair female. Tien gasped.

        "That baby?" Tien commented, catching Yamcha's attention and his eyes finally descended on the infant she's been holding.

         "Yeah? Bulma can you..." The mafia boy trailed, eyes widening in realization, remembering his last dispute with the blue hair woman. She'd confessed to him that she loved Vegeta and it could only mean that they...

        "Yes! Meet my son guys! Trunks!" She flipped her hair happily at the male who eyed her warily, like she was the threat herself.

       "So it seems that you and Vegeta..."

   "Oh well, yeah! Sort of Yamcha!"

       "What? You mean it's Vegeta's son?" Tien seemed baffled momentarily. How could Bulma even have shared her sheets with a tyrant like him?

        "Umm hmm!" Bulma nodded.

"Seriously Bulma, what were you thinking?" Tien chastised. "This guy is a murderer and..."

      "Look Tien, I understand your point! I truly do...but Vegeta is not the same person anymore and he's come a long way! Trust me!"

       "Tch!" Tien scoffed but remained quiet. The tension clouding the atmosphere was suddenly suffocating but She couldn't; she had to be strong for her baby boy. Trying to figure out what to actually say to them to break the tension, Yamcha's voice hauled her out of her haze.

      "Down here!" Screamed the mafia boy, beckoning at a small group flying across the sky. Eventually, they noticed him and landed on the mountain that was currently occupied by Yamcha, Bulma and Tien.

       "You're late! What took you guys so long?!" Yamcha rested his fist on his waist, commenting on his friend's tardiness. Gohan was eventually the first one to land, followed by Krillin, Goku and Picolo.

A gasped escaped Goku's lips at the sight of Bulma.

     "Bulma?" Goku called onto his childhood friend quite surprised.

      "It is Bulma!" Gohan noted, ignoring Krillin's mouth gape.

  "Hey guys! Wow! You all have been working out, haven't you?" She greeted them happily.

    "Bulma!" Goku exclaimed approaching the lady. "What in the world do you think you're doing out here?"

      "I've come to watch you fight silly! Oh don't worry, I'll just stay for awhile and then I'll go home!"

     "Ehe! I hope you don't think I'm nut for asking but what's the deal with the baby, Bulma? You trying to earn some extra cash babysitting or something?" Krillin questioned quite embarrassed, and partly scared to earn himself a few punch from the fierce woman.

      "Is it your son Yamcha? I bet he is!" Gohan remarked.

"Hmm! He's not my kid! Just wait..." His facial expression transited from sternness to sadness in matters of seconds. "Just wait until she tells you who the father really is!"

The ex-boyfriend walked away from the small group, trying to avoid this painful conversation as he went to sit on a rock nearby. Gohan and Krillin eyed him sympathetically.

     "I bet it's Vegeta's, isn't it? Uhh, Trunks?" Goku chuckled, poking the baby sweetly on the cheeks.

     "Now who told you that Goku?! I wanted to keep it a secret! I was going to surprise you guys!"

        "Aha...aha...ahahaha! Well actually, I just thought I'd take a guess!" Goku giggled nervously. "I mean he kinds of look like Vegeta!"

   "You guessed his name too!"

         "Yeah! What are the chances of that, uhh? Maybe I'm psychic!"

    "Outrageous! Who would've guess?! Bulma and Vegeta?" Krillin commented mostly to himself, clearly under the shock of such a news. A tyrant like him with Bulma? But then, Bulma did had a strange choice in men.

     "Well, since we're on the subject! Where is Vegeta?" Picolo questioned calmly, attracting Gohan and Krillin's attention. Both guys scanned the surroundings but no sign of the saiyan prince.

       "I don't have a clue! I really haven't seen him around lately! I know he was training to come here but what...with the baby and all..." Bulma readjusted Trunks in her arms. "Well I guess I must have lost track of him!"

       "He'll show! He wouldn't miss a fight!" Goku averred in conviction.

         "I'd left Chiatsu at Roshi's! To be honest I didn't think the little guy would stand much of a chance out here!" Tien added to his turn, diverting the subject from the missing saiyan whom he despised thoroughly. Goku simply hummed in agreement at his fellow friend.

      "Bulma? What time is it?" Gohan questioned, approaching the woman.

        "Well...according to my watch it's 9;30!"

   "Bulma! You better get out of here before it's too late! Those androids will be here in half an hour!" Goku warned.

       "Ahaha! Don't worry! I just want to see what those things look like and then I'll go!" She chuckled sweetly at her friend's concern with her regard, ignoring the stung in her heart. If only a certain someone would've cared as much as Goku did for her.

     "Someone is coming!" Picolo interrupted-warned.

       "Hey you think it's them?" Gohan asked.

"I can't tell ya!" Krillin responded and they were all relieved to see it was only Yajirobe, who'd just arrived in an airship.

     "Yajirobe?" Goku exclaimed in utter shock, surprise that the samurai even showed up, considering how he had an epic record for cowering from dangerous battles. "Hey you came to help us fight the androids?!"

     "Hmm? I just brought these senzu beans from korin!" The fat warrior handed the small sack of senzu bean to Goku.

      "Ah! Thanks a lot! And give my best to Korin!" Goku took the sack from him.

   "Yeah! Yeah! Whatever! I'm out of here!" Yajirobe commented, swirling around to reach for his aircraft. He was planning to get out of here as soon as possible, not wanting to partake in any life-threatening battle whatsoever.

     "Hey are you sure you don't wanna stay and help us out?" Goku questioned in confusion.

"If you guys want to stay here and get yourself killed, that's your business but I'm taking out while I still can!" Yajirobe boarded the ship and took off. His friends simply watched him leave, quietly.

     "Don't you think it's a bit strange?" Tien questioned in deep thought. Their head snapped at him in curiousity. "It's already after 10 o'clock and there's no single sign of those androids!"

      "Yeah!" Gohan agreed. "I forgot all about the time!"

  "I can't believe I actually listened to that kid! Androids! That's a good one!" Yamcha mocked.

      "Don't be so literal you guys! It's only 10:17! I wouldn't drop the gun just yet!" Bulma added to her turn.

       "Excuse me but I think we would've sense their power levels by now! Sorry to disappoint you Bulma but those androids just aren't coming!" Yamcha declared smugly and a sudden explosion caught in their peripheral at their right, surprised them. They all gasped in shock at the exploded ship of Yajirobe.

       "Wow? What was that?" Goku questioned.

   "It's Yajirobe!" Krillin exclaimed.

        "You guys! It's the androids! Up there, I see them!" Picolo declared followed by the gasps of the others.

     "They flew to the city!" Tien remarked.

"But where did they go?" Yamcha tried to search the city with his human eyes but was practically impossible even for him as a Z fighter since he couldn't sense their ki.

     "I didn't even get to sense their power levels!" Goku noted in stupor and everyone silently agreed.

       "Well, they're both androids, aren't they? So maybe we can't!" Gohan brilliantly concluded. Yamcha gaped flabbergasted at the child.

    "If we can't sense their power level, we'll just have to find them the old fashion way, with our eyes!" Picolo quickly strategized.

     "Right! Lets spread out you guys!" Goku agreed. "Bulma! Look after these!"

Goku tossed the sack of Senzu Beans at his childhood friend and Bulma simply watched her friends dispersed, setting off to confront those androids and hopefully save the future's fate. A strange feeling of anxiety overwhelmed her as she strudied the small group absentmindedly.

They were going to be alright! They had to be!

But...most of her anxiousness wasn't really for them and was rather directed to the one person she'd been craving to see lately. She only inwardly prayed for him to reach the battlefield in time to help assists the Z-fighters in the fight in deciding the future's fate.

*******************************************************************
Author's Note:

Heya guys! How's it been? I know, it was a pretty short chapter but from now on begin the Androids saga.

Anyway; this concludes my fan-fiction of how Vegeta and Bulma actually got together. I wanted to make it into a complex love relationship between them which I think the plot actually did but the writing skills didn't quite do justice to the theme I've been wanting to uphold.

Anyway! Guess what guys? I've got some news! It took me a long time to upload this chapter since I've been working on a story plan for two VEGEBUL famfiction. As much as I hate my gut for the unstructured and terrible story telling techniques employed in this sentence, I can guarantee the other stories to come will be great, don't worry. Also, this story had been the first one I've written in two years, that's why I've kind of got rusty but anyway, it's slowly coming up, I feel it. So I'll be starting two story at the same time and I'll be publishing twice a week for each of them. Without further ado, how about I give you the stories summary?!

1. A PRINCE'S VERDICT.

In a universe where Arlia, Potafuu, Namek, Earth and Vegeta-sei constitutes one of the five domains of the sadala constellation; a world where allies planets serves the prosperity of the warrior race as their ultimate rulers, a celebration is held in favor of the return of a tarnished dark prince.

When the revelation of his betrothed's infidelity reaches his ears, he is pushed to the boundaries of his limits; on the verge of obliterating his own kingdom with the snap of his fingers. The apathetic prince drowning his sorrows in alcohol, whose scouter's rings on a private line, and a mysterious woman's voice confides her distressing love affairs...

The story of an enigmatic woman, resigned to a lifeless future, crosses path with the callous dark prince; interposing between his final verdict and the fate of the planet. Enthralled; they entangle in a journey of sin and pleasure, but when propriety and obligation surges, will they chose righteousness or a few additional hours of passion?

2. FORLORN.

Her beauty was shadowed and the sweet smell gone. That vanishing loveliness, that burdening breath, no bond of life existed, nor grief of death. Love was sweet and betrayal was bitter, sinking in a bittersweet memory, unable to let go.

    Her eyes was the first to forget. The face she once cherished, now blur. His voice...slowly dwindling from her memory like a fading polaroid...and...and for the first time, she was not afraid of losing him...for the first time, she chose to overlook.

    In an alternate reality, where the almighty prince Vegeta emerged victorious in war against king cold, where he is venerated as god and where his loyal guards Nappa, Raditz and Kakarot partake in the conquest of turning planets into allies, he meets her...again. Somehow...she is different...she's not the same.

  When he is trapped in a place with her, cloaking him in darkness, he knows he is damned, fated solitude-elegant solitude, elegant loneliness. Somehow, he sought for her shadows...he knows, death cannot harm him, for he is forlorn. The worse of it...he forsook her for duty and propriety.

       So! I'll be publishing the first chapter of a Prince's Verdict...probably today itself or tomorrow. Hope you guys love it. Make sure to check it out!
I've got two more story that I've still got to plan thoroughly. As soon as I've finished these two, I'll start with the other two which are as follows:

1. CRESTFALLEN.

2. IMPEDIMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 887 33
"You see, three years later in the 12th of May... around 10 am... it's when they appear to make themselves known." Shadow figures float through his v...
15K 482 21
Vegeta, the Prince of the Saiyans, only wishes to beat his rival Goku (aka Kakarot as he endearingly calls him) and attain the one thing the Saiyan r...
10.4K 503 42
I have been told that He nailed his colors to my mast I tell myself This is life tricking me It is a test. But I cannot find the right thing to do I...
2.3K 51 24
(COMPLETED) - (REWRITE COMPLETE) Ever since Goku achieved Super Sayian God Super Sayian, Mika has been feeling ashamed of herself. She couldn't contr...