Mr Rude & Me (Undergoing Edit...

By vintage-wifi

What happens when Ms Innocent, Chelsea-Anne Richards is kicked out of her dorm room and has no place to stay... More

(1): Getting A Place
(2): Notorious Bad Boy
(3): The Rules
(4): A Jerk
(5): Nathan's Surprise
(6): Illegal Drag Racers
(7): Zorro
(8): Kristy's Cafe
(9): Defeated
(10): Calling A Truce
(11): Sick Girl
(12): In Your Feels
(14): Happy Birthday
(15): Growing On Me
(16): Daddy Issues
(17): Strong Leverage
(18): Dangerous Man
*(19): Authors Note
(20): Bitter-Sweet
(21): A Roommate Thing
(22): Bomb Dropped
(23): Flirting?
(24): Home [Kind Of]
(25): First Kiss
(26): Lagoon Red
(27): Official Friendship
(28): Riley
(29): Ice Cream Talks
(30): Reminder
(31): I Love You Guys
(32): High Views
(33): The Story Of RJ
(34): Kyle Everything
(35): Gill Resort
(36): Bad News
(37): Damage Control
(38): Truth or Truth
(39): Discoveries
(40): Enjoyable and Peaceful
(41): Almost... Again!
(42): Work
(43): Princess Willow
(44): Verdict
(45): Family Background
(46): New Year, Old Foes
(47): Confession Session
(48): Mine
(49): No Kissing
(50): Frustrated
(51): Whipped
(52): Okay Romeo
(53): Obsessed
(54): Motivation
(55): Cold Water
(56): Broken
(58): She's Up
(59): Parents Of The Year
(60): Hospital Room
(61): The Chambers
(62): Nirvana
(63): Kim To His Kanye
(64): Let's Talk
(65): Lunch
(66): Unsure
(67): My Idiot
(68): Take You For A Spin
(69): Game Changer
(70): Surprise Party
(71): Best Fucking Night Ever
(72): Favorite Girls
(73): Gym & Food
(74): Date Night
(75): I Love You
(76): Please Come
(77): Missing Girl
(78): Escape Plan
(79): Going Down
(80): Tears
(81): Uncle Ky
(82): Like A Movie
(83): Happy
(84): A Hundred Years
Epilogue

(13): Kitten

148K 3.5K 1.5K
By vintage-wifi

Kyle and I finally arrive at whatever destination he was leading us to. It's some indoor garage place which I'm guessing repairs cars or something. I really didn't say anything after his little question. He didn't seem to mind.

He always did want to shut me up, didn't he?

He could've done it in a nicer way. Why did he lead me on by trying to make me believe he was actually being civil towards for me. Only for him to a nerve like that? And he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Dude someone already came to pick up your cheque" The gentleman in a garage jumper replies. I'm guessing he's been working with the cars because he looks quite dirty and oily.

"What? Who?" Kyle demands impatiently.

I could've waited in the car while he was finishing his business but it was way too hot in there so here I am.

"Said you sent him, man" The guy replies nervously. I'm guessing he's quite scared of Kyle "He went by the name Big Ben"

Chills run down my spine at that name.

Kyle pinches the bridge of his nose "Fuck, are you joking?"

"No, man. He looked legit. Sorry dude. He didn't even leave any contact details"

"I know him" Kyle sighs annoyed "He works for my father. He was probably sent by him. What doesn't that old man get? I don't want to fucking work for him"

"Do you think this is his way of getting back at you?" The guys asks.

I'm so confused.

"I started refusing his dirty money and making my own, and now he's fucking with me" Kyle hisses angrily.

Dirty money?

"Sorry man"

"Next time don't give my cheques to anyone but me, yeah?" His tone is harsh, making me feel sorry for the poor guy.

He gulps "Won't happen again, man"

Before Kyle can continue scaring the poor guy, another one walks in. A leather jacket, jeans and some black boots on him. I can see a few tattoos on his neck, mostly scary and unflattering one's. He looks shady.

I start to feel really uncomfortable.

"Well well well, if it isn't Kyle 'I'm better than all of you' Chambers" The guy smirks, chewing obnoxiously on his gum.

"Fuck, not you" Kyle breathes.

The guy just laughs bitterly, before turning his attention to me and smiling. I momentarily shake "You. You're just as beautiful as Zorro described. Heya, darling"

I don't say anything back.

"Leave her out of this" Kyle hisses impatiently.

"Ohh. Possessive, are we?" The guys smirks, glancing between the two of us "She must be a tight little one for you to be defending her like that" He looks at me again. "Are you tight, kitten?"

What's up with disgusting men and calling me 'kitten'?

If looks could kill this guy would be twenty feet under because of Kyle's deadly stare. Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind. He doesn't look like he does much to positively impact this world, I can just see it in his eyes.

"Oh yeah, she definitely tight. I wouldn't mind finding out for myself" The guy continues, roaming my body up and down, and I shudder in disgust.

Before I can comprehend, Kyle jumps on the guy, knocking him out with just one solid punch before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the car.

"Get in" He says impatiently and I do just that, my heart pumping so fast and my whole body shaking. I can't even fasten my seatbelt properly so Kyle does it for me.

What just happened?

Kyle drives away at a very fast speed.

"Who was that guy?" I ask after my shock and fear.

"One of dad's and Zach's goons" He replies tensely, his knuckles turning white on the steering wheel. I'm actually surprised he answered me.

"Is he gonna be alright?"

He shakes his head, a very small smile playing on his lips "He just insulted you like that and you're still worried about his well-being? You're too good, Chelsea-Anne."

"Well I don't want the guy to die or anything" I shrug "Or at least, I don't want to be a witness in a murder"

"He'll be fine. One punch never killed anyone"

"How did he know you were there?"

He sighs "I'm guessing Zach left commands to have them spying on me or something."

What kind of brother rivalry is this extreme?

"Did you really need that cheque? I could pay you in advance for rent" I offer meekly. Wasn't I just mad at him or something?

He smiles. Really smiles this time, and it's as beautiful as I imagined it would be. I mean, I can only see the side of his face because his eyes are still on the road but wow. His nose flares a little but in a cute way. He has a dimple on his left cheek and I can't help but stare. He looks younger; carefree and I'm momentarily captivated. 

"Don't worry about it. I have other money"

"Okay..." I murmur. I don't want to ask him about his dad and why he called his money 'dirty'. I don't think he likes talking about his dad at all and the last thing I need is him snapping at me.

"I don't know why Zach dragged you into this. Probably for his own twisted fantasies but I will try to get you out as unharmed as possible. Like I said before, I don't want anyone getting hurt under my radar. Not even you" He tells me, eyes far into the road.

I nod, swallowing hard "Okay..."

I trust him and I don't know why.

***

"You are cordially invited to my birthday party tomorrow" Betty comes up to me "It'll be at Cuba"

"I am?" I ask confused.

She nods sweetly "Off course you are, silly."

"Why?" I enquire skeptically. What game is she playing at?

"Cause I want you there" She shrugs, still with that suspicion smile "So are you gonna come or not?"

"I'll see" I say.

She envelops me into a hug and I hug her back awkwardly "Well I can't wait to see you"

This girl is up to something.

As I'm still trying to think what her motives could be, I notice a hasty looking Nathan jogging his way to me. I can't help but giggle at the sight. His bag is half way falling off and so is his unzipped jacket. He looks like a mess really.

"Chelsea" He pants when he finally gets to me, crouching down with his hands on his knees to catch his breath.

I give him an amused look "Yes?"

He stands up straight again "I need your help"

"I'm listening..."

"So you know it's my date with Kathrine tonight?" I nod "I've kind of, uhm, never been on one before. Do you know what she likes? Or any guide lines?"

Who knew Nathan was freaking cute?

I'm not surprised he's never been on a date though. He was very much a wham-bam-thank you ma'am kind of guy before. But I won't lie, I can see him gradually changing by the day. It's nice that he likes Kat that much. She deserves it. God knows she's been with so many douches before him.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know, a restaurant? Then I can take her go carting after? I know a place. Do you think she'd like that?"

I nod enthusiastically "Yes. She definitely would. The girl is an adrenaline junkie. Also, just mention that you're having a good time and things like that. She gets insecure sometimes"

"Definitely" He smiles regaining his confidence "Thanks, I owe you one, Chels"

"Yeah, you do, Isaacs" I laugh.

He smiles one more time before walking away.

"I see my Dr Phil methods worked"

I already know who that is. I turn around and am greeted by a smug looking Nicholas "Ha-ha but this had nothing to do with you"

"I'm pretty sure it did" He replies "So are you guys like besties now?"

Why does everyone say that?

"No, eww" I shriek "Just civil acquaintances"

He hums "Interesting. How did this come about?"

"We were stuck alone in his dorm the other day and then we got into speaking. Turns out... he's not that bad and he's totally smitten over Kat"

"Yeah I also didn't like him at first. He's very arrogant"

I snort "Oh and you aren't?"

"Whatever" He rolls his eyes "So are you going to Betty Larsen's birthday party tomorrow? The rest of us are"

Interesting.

I shrug "I'll see. I don't even know why she invited me cause we kind of hate each other"

"So? You're not special. We all hate her" He says "Did you know that she spread rumors about me just because I wouldn't have sex with her?"

Typical Betty.

I laugh "What rumors?"

"Something about me having some disorder that makes it a struggle to get my dick hard. It really messed with my reputation" He explains and I'm just laughing the whole time "She's never even seen my dick! Anyways I had to fuck a few girls that doubted me to prove to them that the rumors weren't true"

Ew.

I scrunch my face up "That's a bit extreme"

"What? I can't let girls think I'm weak"

"You should know by now that no one believes half of the things she says, Nick" I roll my eyes "What do you think she's playing at though? I mean, why would she invite all her enemies?"

He shrugs "I don't care. Free booze is all that matters"

"Yeah and the girls, I'm guessing"

"Actually, I've decided to abstain" He tells me looking quite serious and I give him a look signaling for him to go on "After our little chat the other day, I realized you were right"

"About?"

"About Winnie. She can't possible take me seriously if she sees me with different girls all the time" He explains "So yeah, I'm abstaining"

I look at him awkwardly. After my chat with Winnie, I'm not too sure that she likes him at all like that.

"Are you sure? I mean, what if it doesn't make a difference?"

He frowns "Why would you say that?"

"No, no I'm just asking" I quickly reassure, scared that I gave my suspicions away "It's always good to consider the worst case scenarios"

"I guess we'll have to wait and see"

Poor guy.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but there haven't been other Zorro attacks, have there?" He asks softly, probably scared to trigger something from inside me.

"Not really. It's just, yesterday was weird"

I've been meaning to tell someone about it -not that I can- and since Nick is the only other person who knows about the whole Zorro altercation, why not? I feel bad for not mentioning it to Kat but I just don't want her to worry about me.

"Really? What happened?"

"Kyle went to some garage place and then this shady guy with skull tattoos and stuff showed up and started provoking him then Kyle knocked him out. He said the guy worked for his father. Oh yeah, and then he also stole his cheque for the race or something like that"

"That's probably what Kyle wanted to tell me last night" Nick sighs shaking his head "I swear Jefferson Chambers is a psychopath"

"You know his father?"

He nods "I've known Kyle all my life. Even back when everything was still good."

Oh yeah, I remember Winnie mentioning something like that.

"So, what's his story?" I decide to try my luck.

He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and I already know the answer "I think that's something you'll have to ask him"

Knew it.

Suddenly I wish I had been up much earlier that day I eavesdropped on their conversation. What if they spoke about Kyle's father? Clearly they speak about these things. Then I would've heard everything. I know it sounds desperate but what's a girl to do?

"I guess" I reply deep in thought.

"He'll have to tell you eventually" He tries to reassure "He can't keep you in the dark forever since you're kinda involved now"

"Nick?" I murmur "Do you think I'm in serious danger? Like could I possible die?"

"Don't say things like that" He scolds immediately, looking kind of guilty "Nothing is going to happen to you. Jef may be a psycho but Kyle is smart. He'll one up him. That idiot Zorro too"

I nod "Hey and I don't want you to blame yourself for anything. When you offered to help me get a place with Kyle, you didn't know it would lead to this"

"How did you know I blamed myself?"

Because I eavesdropped on you.

"I can see it" I lie lamely "You were just trying to help a girl out"

He snorts "Yeah cause I wanted to bang her"

That's still gross to think about. Not that Nick is ugly or anything, I mean the guy is so cute and funny. I can see why girls are so eager to have a piece of him. But we've just gotten to the point where we're such friends, anything more would be disgusting really. To think I've only known him for a little over a week. All of them actually.

Maybe a world without just Kat, Noah and I taking over the world is not that bad after all.

"I guess I should thank your dick then" I laugh "Thanks, little buddy, your owner sure helped me out a lot. All because of you"

Nick bursts out laughing at my little dramatic act "First of all, he is not little. And secondly, that was so funny. I wish I got it on video"

"Whatever" I join along.

***

Just wanted to say hi 😊❤️.
Are you guys still enjoying? If you are, please don't forget to vote.

Much appreciated. ❤️😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 338 19
"You are a jerk!" I yelled. "You are impossible!" he yelled back. "You are so stupid," I told him angrily. "You are so insane," he yelled back. "You...
789K 23.3K 44
"There is no way I am rooming with-uh that" I point to the devil sitting in the corner. He looks down on his phone not even paying attention to me...
753 27 18
Love can hurt you or be as beautiful as the Universe. It all comes down to you and your significant other. Ms.Victoria Vanessa Wattson. Everyone c...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...