My vampire boy (Suga x Reader)

By SerenityAngel130613

Pale. Paler than everyone. A pureblood vampire which no one knew except me. If I hadn't run away that night I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 18

365 17 3
By SerenityAngel130613

*Y/N's POV*

"Where are you taking me?" I was taken by the Hell servants of that Prince Belius. I was scared. I don't know what to do. I'm only human. I'm not a supernatural or have any powers like Yoongi and the others. I finally arrived to a room which I never knew existed. I was pushed inside and was forced to be chained up by the servants. Minutes passed and finally Belius showed his face. "Belius! What are you doing to me?!" He just smirked. He slowly walked up to me and made me look at him in the eye. I avoided eye contact with him. "Look at me in the eye right now!" I flinched from his sudden voice. I slowly look at him.

"Now that's a good girl. See that wasn't hard now was it?"
"Why am I here?" I asked.
"What do you think? I'll let you guess."

I stayed silent. It's always gonna be Scarlet for him. He's too blinded for his love for Scarlet to care for his own people. If I was Scarlet, I would want him to move on. He can't continue to follow Scarlet for the rest of his life. It will ruin him and his own kingdom as he is the Prince of Hell.

"It's for Scarlet isn't it?"
"Correct. You're smart. Too smart for a mortal."
"You're crazy to do anything that is related to Scarlet."
"How am I crazy? You never met Scarlet so how are you supposed know that I'm crazy to do anything for Scarlet."

He definitely lost himself. "Scarlet wouldn't let you be like this. Can't you just move on from her and accept her death?" I got slapped from him. "Scarlet is not dead! She is still alive! Once I give her your body, you wouldn't be alive anymore. So it's not Scarlet that is dead, it's you." He threw me down on the ground and kicked me. Laughter came out of his mouth as he was enjoying all of this. I coughed up blood from his kicks. I can feel myself being weak and in a whole lots of pain. He finally stepped on my hand and crouch down. "Oh no. Look at what you made me do. I hurt my Scarlet's body that I was gonna sacrifice for her." He pull me by my hair and whisper in my ear, "This is what you get when you say Scarlet is dead. She. Is. Not. Dead." He threw my head and slowly got up. "Men take her away and get the room prepared."

*Yoongi's POV*

Me and the boys finally arrived in Thailand. "Nick!" Jae Suk shouted. A guy in a black outfit noticed him and begin to walk over here. "Jae Suk." He bowed in front of Jae Suk.

"Hyung this is the fallen angel I was talking about."
"Nice to meet you Min Yoongi."
"Yoongi is fine." I took a look at him.

He's tall. Taller than me. "My fallen angel's name is Aciel. Here on Earth, my name is Nickolas." I nodded. He escorted to our car and drove us to our vacation home.

"Wah I can see the ocean! Look Jimin!" Taehyung dragged Jimin out of the house and outside to get a better view of the ocean. I look around the place and nothing has changed.

"This place hasn't changed. How long was it since I was last here? 1,000 years? Maybe more?"
"Nothing has changed but the outside did changed as time passed." Jae Suk reply.
"Jae Suk do you guys want to rest before time?" Nick asked.
"What do you think hyung?"
"I guess so. I need some sleep."
"But don't we also need to inform Jungkook too?" Jin asked.
"I'll leave that to you guys."

I walk into the hallway and went into a random room. I jumped onto the bed and fell asleep like that.

*Jungkook's POV*

"Huh everyone's here? Why's that?" I was on the phone with Namjoon hyung. Yugyeom was out for some Thai food for everyone. I took a glance at BamBam at the corner of my eye who was having fun with his parents.

"To make it short, the main purpose was to get Y/N back from the Prince of Hell and-"
"Wait what?! How is she in Hell?"
"We don't know. Only the Prince of Hell does since he was the one who took her."
"Y/N noona...."

I look down at the ground. I can sense BamBam looking at me with worry.

"But there's one problem though...."
"What is that?"
"The God, Apollo foreseen the future and told Hoseok about the upcoming war with the Boonchaerons and the Kunpimooks."
"Jungkook why is my vampire grandparents here?"

I heard BamBam with a scared voice. I quickly ended the call and saw Mr. and Mrs. Boonchareon standing infront of BamBam's parents.

*Y/N's POV*

I finally woke up from the pain I got from Belius. I noticed my outfit was different and some symbols with candles around me in a circle like it was some kind of ritual. I can feel the chains still attached on my wrist but this time my arms are above my head. I tried to get out fearing for my life. I don't want to die leaving all of my loved ones behind. "Struggling are we?" I stopped struggling. I already know who that is.

"Belius get this off of me!"
"Why should I? It's already too late."
"I can't just leave my loved ones behind without a proper goodbye."
"Goodbye or not. Everything is already too late."

He slowly walk up closer to me and lift my face so I can see him. "Soon I'll bring you back Scarlet..." He mumbled which I can hear him say it. A tear slipped out of my eye which Belius payed no attention to. "Now let's start this ritual. It's gonna take a while." My eyes focused on Belius as the servants prepared everything. "Belius please don't....."

*Belius's POV*

Soon I'll bring her back. Soon.

*Flashback*

"Boo!" I surprised Scarlet from behind. "Belius!" I laughed. I took a seat next to her and lay down on her lap.

"Belius we shouldn't do this. We'll get in trouble."
"Who cares. I only care about you."
"I care."

I got up and kiss her.

"Belius..."
"Don't worry. I got everything handle."
"You know the King won't allow it. I'm just a commoner who is an orphan and you're the Prince of Hell."
"Then I will abandon my Prince title for you."
"Belius!" She slapped me.

I just laughed it off.

"I'm joking."
"It's not a laughing matter!"
"But I really do want you to be my Queen Scarlet." I said it in a serious tone.
"You're kidding."
"No I'm not. I'm being serious."

I hold her hand to reassure her. I look deep into her eyes. Scarlet look down as she blushed. I tried to get into her view but she kept avoiding it. "Scarlet!" I whined and hugged her tight. "H-Hey let go. Someone could see us." I ignored her and smell her scent which I always love. Scarlet relaxed a little bit and hugged me back.

"Scarlet..."
"Hmm?"
"Be my Queen and have my children."
"B-B-Belius!" She said blushing.
"Please." I tighten my grip around her. "I can't live without you."
"Belius..."

I pull away a little bit and touch my forehead with hers. "Alright." "Really?" I pull away. She nodded. I gave her a kiss which she gave back.

"I'm so happy! If you didn't say that, I would give up my Prince title just for you."
"Belius you can't. You're the only child and heir to the kingdom."
"I know but I really love you a lot. I can't imagine living without you."

Scarlet just smiled. I lay down on her lap again and look at her.

"What?"
"Do you love me?"
"Of course I do."
"How much?"
"Hmm.... From my heart to me wanting to have your child?"
"Now you're saying that." I smiled.
"Of course I am. I would sometimes think how different would it be if you weren't a prince and we can be together." She close her eyes. "If we were together then we would get married. Then after that I would have your children. No women wouldn't marry their loved one without a reason."

I gently touched her face. Her smile was warm and her face showed kindness only towards me. "I love you a lot Scarlet."

*Time passed*

"Scarlet!!!" I saw Scarlet getting killed right in front of me. I ran towards her and caught her in my arms. I got on the ground and tears were pouring out of my eyes. "Someone! Heal her!" I screamed to the army behind me. I look back at Scarlet who was bleeding really fast.

"B-Belius.... Don't cry...."
"I can't though. I need you. I need you in my life."
"You need to move on without me."
"No I won't! I'll bring you back to life so please! Please stay alive until the medics come!"
"Belius I-I think I can't wait for that long. I can feel my body draining."
"N-No you can't. You have to stay alive. Scarlet keep your eyes open. Please. I'm begging you."
"Belius...."
"Don't talk anymore Scarlet! Save your energy!"
"I love you..." Those were her last words before she died in my arms.

Her hand dropped to the ground. "N-No. Scarlet." I shook her a little bit to get her response. She didn't answer nor opened her eyes. "Scarlet!!! No!!!" I cried on her body. "You said you will be my Queen and have my children. What am I gonna do without you?! Tell me Scarlet! What am I gonna do without you in my life?" "Prince!" Someone finally came. She checked on Scarlet and look at me with sad eyes.

"She's dead Prince Belius."
"No she's not! She's not dead!"
"Prince Belius you have to accept it."
"No I won't accept it. I'll bring her back to life even if it cost my life."

*Arthit's POV*

I can feel the tense feeling in the air. BamBam was hiding behind Jungkook in fear. I was also scared but I didn't showed any reaction that I was scared. I did everything I can to be with Kannika and I won't let her parents take her away from me.

"Can you two explain this?" Mr. Boonchaeron glanced between Kannika and BamBam.
"What does it look like father? Arthit Kunpimook is my husband and my son, BamBam is half vampire half wolf." Kannika spoke.
"You abandon your family just to have affair with a werewolf?!"
"So what if I did? You don't understand father. I love him." She said it in a calm matter.

I look at Kannika very closely. Her face and eyes doesn't show it but I guess she was also scared to be in front of her parents after years. She's covering her fear with her calmness.

"You have no rights to call us your parents!" Mrs. Boonchaeron shouted.
"If I have no right to call you my parents, why did you gave birth to me then mother? If you didn't want me as your daughter, you should've thrown me away or even better you shouldn't have gave birth to me!"

Shock and regret was shown all over Mrs. Boonchaeron's face. "Why did you give birth to me huh? Oh that's right. You were so in love with father so you wanted to have his kids. Did you actually want to have kids or you didn't want to mother?" I nudge Kannika a little. I mouthed to her, "Stop. That's too far now..." She look at me for a few second before looking back at her mother who was trying to hold back her tears. "Kannika...." The words that Kannika said to her mother obviously hurts her. Every mother will feel hurt when those words hit them. Everything Kannika say is only to protect her family. Whether it will hurt the person or not, everything she say or do is only to protect her family that she loves the most.

"But I want to say thank you mother. Whether you actually wanted me or not, I want to say thank you. Thank you for giving birth to me so I can be with the love of my life and give birth to see my cute, adorable, handsome son who is now standing behind me."
"Kannika..." I smiled.
"Mom..." We heard BamBam behind us.

Kannika closed her eyes and reopen them to show the famous red-blooded eye color of a vampire. "Mother. Father. I'm not the same daughter as I was before. I'm no longer a child under your hands. I'm a grown adult now who lives the way she wants to with her husband and child. I will stop you from hurting me and my family that I made with Arthit. I will never let you hurt them whether you like it or not. As for now on, I'm no longer Kannika Boonchaeron but as Kannika Kunpimook, the wife of Arthit Kunpimook and mother of BamBam Kunpimook. I will protect my so-called family from vampires like you even if I die."

A/N: Sorry for the long update. There's only 2 more chapter left until this story ends. I'll try my best to update whenever I can. Until then, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 4K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...
138 1 18
Being the daughter of a wealthy businessman, my twin brother and I were brought up to inherit the family fortune and business should he pass, or give...
139K 5.9K 36
My name is Grey Mercy, it's like my parents knew I was going to be one of them. You see the world I live in 1% of the population can't see color unle...
16.6K 338 8
It was a normal day at Mystic Falls. Until a mysterious man walked into our lives. He's a Vampire. You're a normal student at Mystic Falls. Now he's...